029

HARRY

HARRY

"We won't be killing you two off so easily, you're both much too important." Agent Two grinned a cheshire like smirk, her blonde hair falling over her shoulder before she pushed the little girl away from her while I untied Agent Four from his chair as he cried.

"Report back to your rooms." I ordered in a deep authorative tone as I watched the boy slowly approach his little girlfriend, about to hold her hand only for her to quickly shake her head, eyeing me as I stared at the two.

Smart cautious little thing.

The two left with lowered heads, trying not to sniff too much as I leaned my tatted forearms over the back of the chair while Two watched them leave with a pleased look, satisfied with the torture we had made those kids go through before she turned to me with a familiar smile.

I ran my hand through my hair, responding to her flirtacious movement with a blank expression as she approached me.

"It's disgusting how close those two are. You and I both know that having something as a simple friendship like that would ruin them. They had to learn." She explained, as if trying to justify our action even though I knew for a fact that the misery she brought towards those children was just a pleasurable pass time for her.

"That girl," I noted, staring down the hallway they had left as Two sent me a sharp look.

"She's protective over that boy." I muttered, playing with my lip ring in thought.

That boy will get her killed.

"Sometimes I think we should just let them be and then watch them die and suffer for their consequences later on, I've already seen bits and pieces of their future." Two let out a bitter laugh as I stayed silent.

"They fall in love you know, in one of my visions." She mentioned as I maintained my uninterested expression.

I heard her nervously swallow besides me before my body stiffened at the contact of her hand over my shoulder.

"Have -have you ever fallen in lo-"

My hand shot up and quickly grabbed her wrist, twisting it at a painful angle making her let out a small, surprised, choked yelp before she bit her lip to keep silent, her legs in a crouching position trying to accommodate the pressure I was putting on her wrist that I was slowly bending as my dark gaze locked with her frightened one.

"I did not give you permission to touch me." I told her in a low growl, nearing her until she fell to her knees in front of me, breathing heavily trying to contain her cries of pain as my fingers dug into her skin.

Then I looked into her wide blue eyes, seeing behind her façade and searching her mind before it clicked.

A sadistic smirk grew on my face.