How It All Started

Od foreverandalways_3

Alex has found the perfect job for going through university, being a Nanny for a wealthy family who really en... Viac

Chapter 1- The Meeting
Chapter 2- The First Day
Chapter 3- The Fireworks
Chapter 4- The Explanation
Chapter 5- The Drive
Chapter 6- The Scare
Chapter 7- The Good Luck Charm
Chapter 8- The Surprise
Chapter 9- The Walk
Chapter 10- The Hospital
Chapter 11- The Cabin
Chapter 12- The First Date
Chapter 13- The New Unfound News
Chapter 14- The Dream
Chapter 16- The Dinner
Chapter 17- The Dress
Chapter 18- The Wedding (Part 1)
Chapter 19- The Wedding (Part 2)
Chapter 20- The Goodbye's
Chapter 21- The Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 22- The Visitors
Chapter 23- The Mall
Chapter 24- The Family Reunion
Chapter 25- The Difficult Goodbye
Chapter 26- The Late Night Conversation
Chapter 27- The Hot Air of Arizona
Chapter 28- The Games
Chapter 29- The Sports Interview
Chapter 30- The Fight
Chapter 31- The Failure
Chapter 32- The Next Touch Down In Italy
Chapter 33- The Unexpected Deep Talk
Chapter 34- The Final Goodbye
Chapter 35- The Not So Out Of The Ordinary Things
Chapter 36- The Christmas Spirit
Chapter 37- The Presents
Chapter 38- The New Year's Eve Party
Chapter 39- The Big Surpirse
Epilogue
Thank You All!!
My Newest Story

Chapter 15- The Fair

5.8K 162 10
Od foreverandalways_3

Chapter 15

Waking up the next morning, the bright light shining through the window. Looking up at Shane he peacefully breaths in and out ever so slowly. He's so beautiful. The way the small frown on his relaxed face looks.

Shifting the slightest bit, nausea fell over me. Quickly getting up and hopping to my bathroom,-as quickly as I could-, I empty my contents of my stomach out. I hear Shane open the door, and sits down beside me, pulling me to sit between his legs. He kisses just below jaw, I lean my head back into the crook of his neck. His hands running up and down my sides, "I'm sorry," I mumble.

"It's okay, don't worry about it babe," he assures, pulling my hair away from my face, another wave of nausea passes over me again.

Coughing after, I get up quickly followed by Shane. I brush my teeth and he tells me he's going to make me some tea. Laying back in bed, resting against the head board, flicking through the channels, I decide on the reality show Duck Dynasty. Shane comes in quietly setting a mug, and a plate with cheese and crackers. He is a life saver.

"Thank you," I smile, grabbing the mug, blueberry tea. "Oh gosh, my favourite," I look over to him, grinning he sits next to me.

"Good, because I guessed and that's my favourite too," chuckling at each other, we continue to watch this crazy show about guys with long beards who make duck calls.

I put my cast on, getting up and grabbing the plates, I feel great now, it must have just been from that horrible dream. Thankfully Shane hasn't brought it up. Following me down the stairs, when we reach the kitchen, I put the plate and mug in the sink and turn around. I look at the clock and see its already three in the afternoon! Shane pushes me against the countertop, playing with the hem of his shirt that is on me, he connects our lips, he kisses me at such a slow pace, I almost beg for more. When my hand reaches around his neck pulling him closer. His hands reach just below my bum, lifting me on to the kitchen working space. His opens my thigh's, pushing his body between them, he knots his finger in my hair. While I run my right hand fingers up and down his ever so toned body.

Everything inside me is burning. His touch making me go crazy. He moans as I slightly pull his hair. One of his arms coming around my hips, pulling me closer to the edge of the counter, his hand rests on my upper thigh. His tongue moving so slowly inside my mouth.

"I'm back ho- oh shit," Shanelle yells the first part before cutting off to barely audible. "I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" she smirks setting some of the groceries she bought on the counter.

"Nope its alright," Shane says twisting his head in her direction, while I say at the same time, "yes!"

She laughs and apologizes. I slide of the counter into Shane's arms standing on to my toes I peck his lips making him chuckle. Walking over to where Shanelle put the groceries down, I see that's she picked up chocolate chip cookies. Opening the pakage to be quickly scolded by Shanelle. Grabbing Shane's hand I pull him into the living room. I sit on his lap, I feel an odd vibration coming from his pocket, moving over for him to grab it, he wraps his arm around my shoulders as he reads the text.

"Here read this," he says passing his iPhone to me.

To Shane

Hi Shane, your father and I have planned a trip from a week and a half. Would you be so kind to ask Alex to stay over for that time? Our flight leaves early Monday morning, so it would be good for you both to come over tomorrow night. If that's alright. I hope she doesn't mind. Love you! Let me know!

"Can I reply?" I ask Shane as soon as I'm done reading. He nods looking over at me, I kiss his cheek quickly before returning to the iPhone.

To Belle

She said of course she'll stay over until you both get back. She told me to tell you to have a good time.

I pass the phone to Shane before sending it. He reads it quickly before smirking at me.

"You even wrote it as if I was typing," he laughs while pushing the send button.

"Well it's sending off your phone, so I thought that might be a good idea," I shake head my at his attitude. Funny guy.

"Want to go to the fair? I saw that it was in here," he suddenly asks bringing me out of my daydream.

"Okay!" I jump up standing in front of him, he stands up, towering over my small frame.

"You're so small," he chuckles. The top of my head barely reaches the middle of his bicep.

"She's a proud hight of five foot, two inches," Shanelle makes fun of me as she walks in the living room.

"Shut up," they both laugh at my reaction. I begin the walk up the stairs with Shane following closely behind me.

"Its going to be chilly," I warn him grabbing a sweater to put over top of my t-shirt.

"Don't dress to warm, I want to help with that," he smirks, as he puts on his American Eagle Outfitters hoodie. One of my favourite goodies he owns.

"You like this?" he gestures to himself.

"I like the sweater," I smile walking past him, "but you complete the outfit,"

When we pull into the parking lot, it's almost empty, but the bright lights and the screams from people, show that it's open.

"Oh my gosh! I'm excited!" I clap as he parks his large truck. He smiles, getting out of the truck, I'm to busy stairing up at the large farris wheel to notice that Shane opened my door and had his hand out for me to take it. I quickly get out and land in front of him, he leans down and pecks my lips, before he takes my hand again and pulls me away. My knee high boots quickly fixing to hid pace. He holds my left hand. My right hand wraps around his arm as we walk up to the booth to get it.

"Two adults," Shane tells the man in the office who is wearing a suit, with white and blue horizontal strips with a matching top hat. Shane passes the man money and he passes us to paper bracelets.

Shane offers to put mine on, as I do to his. We quickly make up our mind to go on The Storm. As soon as the ride before us finishes the young girl lets us in. Shane gets in the wobbly car first before pulling me in the sit between him. The young girl slams the cage closed and instructs me to hold on. Shane wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me back so I lay on him. My short legs don't reach the end on the car where my feet should lay. I put my feet under Shane's legs to feet more safe.

"Ready Sweet Cheeks?" He whispers in my ear just as the amusement ride shifts into gear.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared," I laugh, just as the ride picks up extreme speed it begins to lift up to a ninety degree angle. I'm holding on the bars as tight as I can. As we to continuous circles going upside down, Shane is laughing in my ear.

The ride finally slows down, and comes to a stop.

"How did we not fall off? There isn't even seatbelts that strap you in!" I laugh shakily as we walk around.

"Gravitational force," he smirks, of course he'd try and sound all smart.

"Yeah, yeah," I wave him off holding on to his hand tightly. "Look at the cute minion!" I point at the stuffed animal.

"It's a two player game," he winks, he pulls me along to the game booth.

"A game for you both?" The young teenager asks, we both nod, "when the bell rings the water will shoot. Aim for the target to make your car move. The first car to the finish line, wins! Ready?"

Nodding I look at Shane, he's grinning widely, looking back to my aim. The bell sounds and the water misses almost hitting the aim, I finally get hit it.

My car is half way there when the bell rings, well.

"You're the winner," the young boy tells Shane, laughing at my face, obviously my look of frustration.

"Ummm, lets see, what one should I pick?" Shane teases me, "I'll take the minion, yeah that one," he smiles, once he receives it, he looks it over a couple times before smiling.

"It's for my lovely girlfriend," he laughs, not once looking over at me. Shaking my head laughing I get up and grab it from his hands. "Hey!" He yells, the guy working there has gone into a laughing fit, I say a quick 'thank you' before dragging Shane away. Before I know what I'm doing we're in line for the rollercoaster.

"Don't let go of me, I'll fall," I tightly hold on to Shane's arm, the rollercoaster was scary and had lots of twists and turns making me quite dizzy.

"Don't worry!" He holds my waist tightly, and we begin to walk to the doors.

"Wait!" I abruptly stop causing Shane to almost lose his footing.

"What?" He questions, laughing I drag him over to the cotton candy.

"What colour do you want?"

"Oh no, I'm not sure," I begin to fight over blue or pink, "pink please!" I smile at the middle aged lady, she nods smiling. I love when people smile. It brightens up the world.

"Thank you!" I smile at the lady and walk with Shane, our hands linked, stealing glances at each other. One time we made eye contact and before he could look away I poke my tongue out. His chuckle makes my heart flutter as a put more of the sugary goodness in my mouth.

When we get in the truck we go back to the apartment, saying a quick hello to Shanelle, we go straight to my room.

"I'm going to have a shower, and then I'm going to bed," I smile squinting my eyes so I can barely see, he lets out a loud laugh and agrees.

"Are you sure you want to go now? We can go later when they're asleep, so you don't have to see his face. I don't want to see his face! He makes me so angry, I could just-"

I cut Shane off before he could get more violent. "It's okay, it'll be fine. Stop worrying so much," I fold this shirt for at least the sixth time.

"I only worry about you babe," he walks up next to me grabbing my hand, turning me around, "you've folded this shirt how many times? You're nervous,"

I'd be lying to say I wasn't nervous to go back over to his house, but I'm practically driving myself insane.

"We can wait," he tells me once again. Standing on my tippy toes kissing him, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down, he instantly reacts and pulls my body into his.

"Shane, everything is going to be fine," I assure him, he gives me a nervous smile.

"We'll need to come back here anyway," he smirks, bending to kiss my neck.

"Why?" I giggle.

"Because you're just going to forget something anyway," he widely grins.

"Fine, can you bring this down to my car and I'll meet you down there?" I ask him pull at his hands slightly. He nods giving it. I zip the bag, moving away so he can pick it up, he muscles flexing becoming very prominent in his thin navy blue t-shirt. Smiling at my boyfriend, he gives me a very large toothy smile before walking out of my bedroom.

I go to my washroom and brush my straight blonde hair again. Reapplying mascara for the third time I look at myself again. I just want his father to like me. Stuffing my flat iron into my purse, I also put my makeup bag in too.

Grabbing my beige coat, I turn all the lights off and telling Shanelle what's going on she says goodbye and I go down to stairs as fast as I can with this stupid cast.

Shane leans against the back of my vehicle, when he notices me coming he smiles.

"See you in ten babe," he smiles pecking me quickly before walking out the door to get his truck.

We both decided that since we are both are going to be going two different places everyday, it would be better to bring my car.

As I get into my car, I turn up the music, begin to pull out, to see my boyfriends, and one of them hates me. Just great.

___________________________________________________________

A/N

Well, I had to write this three times. Once I redid it because I didn't like it, the second time, by complete mistake. SOO I'm finally finished. Sorry its a filler.

Who do you think should play Shane? Who do you think should play Alex? Let me know in the comments! It would be amazing to see who you guys think they should be played by. Also comment telling me what you think about the book itself!

Thank you all for reading! Comment, vote, share! Thank you!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1M 52.1K 64
{ Sequel to His Nanny .} * P.s This is not a stand alone book. You have to read the first book ' His Nanny' to get a good understanding of the charac...
She would persevere Od Sarah J

Všeobecná beletria

1.2M 37K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...
Saving The Broken Od The Devil

Tínedžerská beletria

35.9K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
20.8K 409 61
(I wrote this story when I was in 8th grade so don't hate me for it, I know it's pretty bad but I was proud of it. So just warning you.) Jj is havin...