She's Mine -- Dramione

Autorstwa _Justa_fangirl_

I glared at the lifeless body of Weasel, "Back off Weasel, she's mine." --- Takes place after the war. Every... Więcej

Dumbledore Did What?
The Filth Was In My Compartment
Malfoy Has A Disturbing Night Time Routine
Blaise Isn't As Stupid As I Thought
Sorry About The Tear Marks
That Confusing Concerned Look
Shut Up Granger
You're Not Making This Easy
I Don't Like Him Like That
I Wanted To Cry, I Should've Known
Aww, Good Ferret
I'm sorry, Harry
An Overexcited Ginger Who Kept Giving Her, The Look
I Could See the Tear Drops Fall From Her Face as She Walked
All of These Have To Do With the Fact That I Love You
I Think That Was The Best Kiss I Had Ever Experienced
All of These Awful Things That Have Happened to Her Because Of Me.
Don't leave me, Granger | | I'd never leave you
I'm a monster
Until You're a Malfoy
Hermione Granger Will Be With My Son, And I Will Personally Make Sure Of It
You Gave Me Something Even Better, You Gave Me Your Love
My Heart Shattered Into Even More Pieces As I Watched the Tears Drop
I'll Be Right Next To You
I Love You More Than I Have Ever Found a Way to Say To You
There's Something I've Been Wanting To Ask You For a Long Time
Epilogue
Sequel?
Black And White

I really hate that spell

20.5K 641 305
Autorstwa _Justa_fangirl_

It was the last day of April. I couldn't believe it. Tomorrow, there would only be a month and a week more of being at Hogwarts. Where would I go? I have no parents to go to. I guess I could live there alone.

I didn't really want to think about it.

"Malfoy! Get out of the bathroom!" I yelled, it was too late to put up with his shit. I heard a groan. "Malfoy?" He groaned again, then I heard a choking noise. "I'm coming in." I said. I waited a minute. I opened the door to see Malfoy laying on the floor, leaning over the toilet. "Oh my merlin!" I said, running over to him.

"I think I'm done." He croaked. I nodded, "I'll get you some water." I grabbed my wand and levitated a glass over. "Thanks." He groaned.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He glared at me, "I'm sick Granger." I roll my eyes, "Is it just your stomach?" I asked. He nodded.

"Well, get in bed." I said, standing up. He shook his head, "No. I have to patrol with you." I smiled, "You're sweet. But, seriously, you need to rest." He tried to protest but I stopped him, "Honestly, Malfoy. I can patrol one night without someone." He frowned, "And what has happened several times we've visited around the castle?"

I frowned, "Panic attacks." I muttered. He heard, though. And nodded. I shook my head, "It's fine. Okay?" He frowned, "If you don't come back in thirty minutes, I'm coming for you." I laugh and nod. "Alright."

I laughed and smiled as I left the Head's dorm. He was sweet when he was over protective.

I toured the castle for a while, avoiding certain places. I had been out for about 25 minutes and only had to check the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. I sighed, "Well, at least Malfoy won't have to come looking for me." I muttered.

I opened the door and saw nothing. Although I did hear the door to the professor's office creak. I frowned and walked in. The door slammed behind me and I knew... I was screwed.

"Shit." I hissed. "Ooh, Language, 'Mione." I looked up to see... "Ron!?" I looked around for anyone else. Sure enough, Pansy sat in the corner, looking smug. "Ron, what are you doing?" I asked.

He didn't answer my question, instead he said, "Expelliarmus!" He yelled. My wand flew out of my hand. I went to grab it, but he said, "Incarcerous." I saw the ropes spring out of the wand and wrap around me. I thrashed around.

"Ron! Why are you doing this?" I yelled. He flicked his wand and a rope wrapped around my mouth, gagging me. He cleared his throat. "Well. I think I'll answer that question later." He said.

I yelled at him through the rope. It came out as a strangled whimper. He laughed, "I have a question, 'Mione." He said, removing the gag momentarily. "Why isn't Malfoy with you?" I glared at him, "Because I made him stay." He nodded, "And why is that?" I glared at him, "Why should I tell you?" He growled, "Crucio!"

Screams escaped my mouth. No. Not again. cuts opened on my body. It felt as if an imaginary knife was creating a carving in my body. My hands tried to scratch my body. I was extremely happy he had bound me. Then, It all stopped. I gasped.

"Always answer my questions." He snarled. I spit at him. He laughed, "Answer the question, 'Mione." I glared at him, "He's sick you bloody-" He cut me off, "Nuh uh, I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you."

He smirked evilly at me, "You think it's just a coincidence that Malfoy got sick tonight?" I frowned, "You didn't..." He nodded, "Oh, but I did." He laughed, "I snuck a little extra in your boyfriend's drink tonight at dinner." I glared at him.

I answered your questions, now you answer mine." I stated. He shrugged, "Let me guess, your question is..." He paused, "Why are you doing this?" He asked. I I raised an eyebrow in confirmation.

He laughed, "Because of you!" He paused, "I was your boyfriend. I thought it was going pretty well too." I scoffed, "You broke up with me!" He waved me off, "It was necessary." I raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh, really?" He shook his head, "I had to get payback." I shook my head, "For what?" He scoffed, "Krum."

I gawked at him, "You're still on that!?" He nodded as If it was a stupid question. "I thought it was going well, too. Then you and Malfoy started to become friends. Then, It became more than friends. And I knew... I made a mistake." I rolled my eyes. "So, I tried to make you as miserable as possible. But it was impossible. Malfoy was there through everything."

I nodded, "That's what a boyfriend is supposed to do. Not that you would know." He glared at me, "If he asked you to marry him... would you say yes?" I didn't even hesitate, "Absolutely." Ron looked sincerely hurt. "Crucio!"

I screamed as pain washed over me once again.

Draco

I looked at the clock. She isn't back. I threw back the covers. My stomach was having a punching battle with my intestines, but i had to find her. I wouldn't forgive myself if I was the reason she was injured or even dead.

I grabbed my wand and ran to Ginny and Hermione's room. Ginny bolted up, "Merlin, Malfoy! You scared me!" She frowned, "Where's Hermione?" I shook my head, "I'm going to go find her. But you need to tell me the password for Gryffindor." She frowned, "Why?" I shook my head, "Potter found me and I need to know how he did it." She raised an eyebrow, "You mean the map?"

"Map?" She nodded and got up, pulling a large piece of parchment out of her trunk. "I borrowed it and haven't given it back yet." She opened it and pointed her wand at it, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Suddenly, a model of the entire castle showed up. "Woah." Ginny searched around, "There!" She gasped, "Oh no." I bolted over to the map, "What?"

She grimaced, "She's in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom." I frowned, "What's so bad about that?"

She frowned, "She's in there with that bloody Weasel and Pansy."

I bolted to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. Not slowing down for anything. As soon as I got there, I slowed down. I heard her voice and I sighed in relief.

"Let me guess, your question is..." I heard the bloody weasel paused, "Why are you doing this?" He asked. I guess Hermione must have nodded or something because he continued.

He laughed, "Because of you!" He paused, "I was your boyfriend. I thought it was going pretty well too." Hermione scoffed, "You broke up with me!" He continues, "It was necessary." Hermione kind of scoffed, "Oh, really?" The weasel was silent.

"I had to get payback." Hermione asked, "For what?" He scoffed, "Krum."

"You're still on that!?" Hermione asked with disbelief. "I thought it was going well, too. Then you and Malfoy started to become friends. Then, It became more than friends. And I knew... I made a mistake." Hermione was silent. "So, I tried to make you as miserable as possible. But it was impossible. Malfoy was there through everything."

"That's what a boyfriend is supposed to do. Not that you would know." The weasel said with a cold tone, "If he asked you to marry him... would you say yes?" Hermione didn't even hesitate, "Absolutely." I kind of stumbled back. She would? She loved me that much? I grinned like a fool. Not much could have brought me out of that happy trance, but that one word did.

"Crucio!"

I heard Hermione scream and I immediately burst into the room, aimed at Weasel and shouted. "Sectumsempra." I missed. I cursed under my breath. At least I got him to stop using the curse on Hermione.

Weasel grinned at me, "Well, Hello ferret! Join the party. Congrats, you seem to be the topic." I glared at him, "Let her go, Weasel." He shrugged, "Alright." The ropes disappeared with a flick of his wand. I glanced at his suspiciously.

He grinned, "I'll just set her... up here." He levitated Hermione up right by the window. Why did she have to be so small? She could easily fall to her death. "Let her go!" I yelled. He shrugged, "Alright." And he lowered his wand, Hermione fell. I sprinted to the window.

I felt wands pointed at me. "Sectumsempra!" I heard Ginny yell. I heard a thump and a groan from Weasel. "So that's what it does." Ginny said. I would have rolled my eyes, but I was halfway through the window. "wingardium leviosa!" Hermione was just in range. Immediately a purple glow surrounded her and I just about sobbed in relief.

I grabbed her and pulled her in. I held her in my arms. I looked up to see Pansy's wand in Ginny's hands and Ginny grinning, twirling her wand in her hand. "Easy." I gasped, "You just used a dark spell on your brother?" She shrugged, "Yeah."

Pansy ran over to Weasel. "Pansy!?" I yelled. She glared at me, "What, Malfoy?" I glared at her, "What are you doing, you don't even like Weasel!" She glared, "No! But I absolutely hate mudbloods." She gestured to Hermione.

I tried to distract her. "Look." I pointed to the ceiling, stupidly, she looked up. "Petrificus Totalus!" She glared at me just before the spell hit her, she knew what I did. And she wasn't happy.

I looked down at Hermione, "Hermione?" She gasped, "I really hate that spell." I laughed.

"Can you heal Ron?" She asked. I gawked at her, "Are you serious? He just tried to kill you?" She nodded, "I don't care. He's still my friend." I groaned and nodded my head at Ginny. Bloody Gryffindors. She groaned and stomped over to him, "What's the spell?" I sighed, "Vulnera Sanentur."

I looked down at Hermione, "You know, sometimes you're extremely frustrating." She laughed weakly, "I try." I roll my eyes.

"Alright, let's go to the Hospital Wing." Ginny said, dragging her brother by his foot. I picked Hermione up Wedding style. I saw Pansy floating in the air. "I love you." I said, smiling down at Hermione. She laughed, "I love you too."

I glared at the lifeless body of Weasel, "Back off Weasel, she's mine."

*---*

Aww. Long chapter. 1700 words. You're welcome

Thanks for 900 views and 50 votes!

<3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.5K 356 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
10.1K 483 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
33.6K 1.2K 46
A year has passed since the Battle of Hogwarts, many have went on with their lives, some are still stuck in the past. But of course, Hogwarts still s...
94.8K 3.3K 48
The Battle of Hogwarts is over. Voldemort is dead. But the war has just begun. *Dramione* (All rights to Harry Potter belong to a person who is not...