In The Lights

By BlueLightingx

Hayden Moore is the daughter of one of Hollywood's biggest power couples. She's been in the public eye her en... More

In The Lights
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 25

469 13 1
By BlueLightingx

"How are you feeling now?" Dr. Crowe pushed down on my stomach with a little pressure and I squeezed my eyes shut. 

"Nauseous. I've been staring at this ugly ceiling and laying on my back for almost a half hour," Colson snickered and shook his head from the corner of the room. As he stood up and handed me a water bottle Dr. Crowe sat back and looked through her notes. 

"Don't mind her mouth. She's been a little moody lately," Colson smiled and rubbed my head gently. 

"Well from what I see, she may be moody for a little while longer." I smirked up at Colson. He rolled his eyes. "It seems that you have what we call hyperemesis. It's a prolonged time of morning sickness, as opposed to just the first few weeks." Dr. Crowe and Colson both slowly helped me sit up before Colson joined me and linked his hand with mine. 

"Is that bad?" Colson questioned with a little bit of worry in his voice. 

"There are some factors. This can lead to dehydration and your body not gaining enough weight to support the baby," I gulped and leaned my head on Colson's shoulder. He massaged my back gently as we both listened to Dr. Crowe explain to us. 

"So what should I do?" 

"Make sure you drink lots of water and eat a decent amount of food each day," We both nodded and stood up, walking a few steps toward the door behind Dr. Crowe.  

"I can't keep any food down," I grumbled, pulling my hands up to my stomach. 

"Eat lots of fruit and vegetables. Healthier food will be easier to keep down. If you need anything else I'm just a phone call away," She smiled before walking down the hallway to the elevator and stepping in. The door closed with a thud and before I knew it Colson was already grabbing his hotel key and cell phone. 

"Where are you going?" I fell back onto the couch and dragged my feet up beside me. 

"You need food," He began, walking over to me. I shook my head and smiled lovingly. 

"I'm fine. I'll be back home soon and I'll start then," Colson raised an eyebrow, not so sure of my decision, but agreeing anyway and sitting down next to me. 

"Let's watch TV," He reached for the remote before turning on the TV and flipping through the channels. My eyes grew big, seeing my face on one of the channels Colson passed. I ripped the remote from his hands and turned back a few channels, my eyes beginning to water as I listened. 

'MGK was spotted leaving his hotel last night to run a few errands. He's been staying at this hotel alone for the past few weeks but a few hours ago, Hayden Moore's car was spotted leaving from the back entrance of the hotel. A source explains to us that Hayden hasn't been home in at least 2 days after, most likely, having an argument with current boyfriend Austin Mahone. The two have not been in contact nor have they been seen together since the argument, which neighbors say was loud and seemed serious. Is this the end of yet another relationship for Moore? Or is she reconnecting with an old flame?' 

"Does Austin know about this? Any of this?" Colson looked down at me. I was speechless, still staring at the screen. I shook my head. Almost as if it was on cue my phone buzzed, sending a loud chiming tone throughout the room. I slowly pulled my phone from my pocket and stared at the screen.  

Austin: We need to talk. 

"It's Austin..." I stood up and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed my blue Hollister sweater and slid on a pair of flats.  

"Where are you going?" Colson charged into the room and stood in the doorway, his arms crossed.  

"I'm going to talk to him. He deserves to know," I grabbed my cell phone off of the nightstand and walked up to Colson, crossing my arms as well. "Move." 

He shook his head. His eyes were darkened with anger. 

"No." 

"Why?" 

"Because if you leave I don't know when I'm gonna see you next. It could be in 3 weeks or 3 months. Don't leave, Hay," Colson's eyes glistened with tears. I felt a tug at my heart and sighed deeply. 

"If I don't go there then he's coming here. What good would that do?" He rested a cold hand on my cheek and pulled me close.  

"Promise that you'll come back to me," His voice cracked and a few tears fell from his eyes. I wiped them away with my thumbs. "Hayden, please. I can't live without you in my life for months at a time," I nodded and pulled is hand from my face, kissing it softly.  

"I'll be back. I'm coming back," Colson nodded and kissed my forehead. We stood there for a few minutes before my phone buzzed again. I didn't have to look, I knew it was Austin.  

"I love you," He whispered, slowly tearing his body away from mine. 

"I love you, too," I walked out the door, closing it softly behind me. 

** 

The door opened within a few seconds of me knocking. Austin looked down at me, but something was missing. He didn't look mad or pissed off, which shocked me. He looked hurt. Really hurt. Without a word, he stepped to the side and allowed me in. The big doors slammed shut after I passed the entry way.  

We stood in silence, the only sound coming from the TV in the living room.  

"I get it that you're mad at me," Austin's sudden words make me jump a little. I looked up at him as he continued talking. "But that doesn't mean you can go and find comfort in your ex-boyfriend! Especially in his hotel room!"  

"Just because Colson and I aren't together anymore doesn't mean that we don't still find comfort in each other. It doesn't mean we can't talk to each other during a tough time, \" Austin crossed his arms and glares down at me. 

"So every time we've had an argument you've run off and cuddled with Colson?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Comfort doesn't mean cuddle, Austin. That would be like me saying that every time we had an argument you went and cuddled with one of your ex-girlfriends." Austin scoffed and ran a hand down his face. 

"You would never have to worry about that because I don't have contact with any of my exes," The room got quiet again. "Do you still love Colson?" 

"Of course I do. I told you that when we first started dating," Austin sighed. 

"Do you love him more than me? Do you even love me?" I shrugged and looked down.  

"I don't know anymore." I whispered. Austin shook his head and walked over to the large staircase, easing himself down onto a step. 

"How do you not know if you still love me? I love you, Hayden. You are my everything and I would give anything for you to love me," Austin's eyes reddened and began to water.  

"You can't buy love Austin," I was going to continue when I felt a wave of nausea wash over me. I knew what was coming. "I need to use the bathroom," I rushed down the hall. As I arrived at the bathroom I faintly heard Austin's footsteps beginning to get closer.  

The contents of my stomach spilled into the white bowl. Austin knocked on the locked door as I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth. I swished the blue mouthwash around for a few moments before spitting into the sink and opened the door, glaring at Austin.  

"Are you alright?" I nodded. He rested both hands on my face and looked down at me. "Where do we go from here?" I shrugged.  

"I think we need space." Austin stepped back and shook his head.  

"No." 

"Yes," I sighed. "I need to figure out what's best for me. All we do is argue and fight and I need a break. I'm tired, Austin," 

"Hayden, please don't do this," He entwined our fingers, voice cracking and eyes watering. I gulped down a hard breath and released my fingers, stepping past him. I walked to the front door, stopping as I heard Austin speaking my name. 

"Hayden, please..." He sobbed quietly, almost as if he didn't want me to hear it. "Hayden, don't leave me. Please!" I heard him yell as I closed the front door and stepped onto the porch, my own eyes filling with tears now. I rushed to my car and drove off. 

Where was I driving to? No idea. I just knew that I needed to get away and take a break from everything and everyone. And that's what I was gonna get. 

No matter how long it took.

**

I'm SO incredibly sorry this chapter took so long to get up! I had to re-write it multiple times because it just wasn't coming out how I wanted it too. I know, it's not a very good chapter but please bear with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 612 27
The industry is not only about music, the industry means everything from being a musician, dancer, producer and so on. Valeria Armstrong is an up and...
44.4K 1.1K 18
He's making amazing music every day, idolized by teens and young adults all over, meeting all the greatest celebrities, starring in movies and tv sho...
33.3K 463 22
[Machine Gun Kelly fanfiction] Meet Joetta Knight. She is young, happy, and have dreams. She always wanted to be photographer. What if her dream come...
24.7K 758 33
COMPLETE PLEASE READ: ALL WE HAVE (MGK FANFIC) BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LOL Here's a link to the first book: https://my.w.t...