Tania Safi Imagines

Oleh 5sos_4aussie

So since there arent many Tania Safi fanfics out there, here you go. Also, I am american... dont judge me + p... Lebih Banyak

1¤Beach
2¤Alcohol
3¤Forest
4¤Stop
5¤Tinder
6¤Discrimination
7¤Cheating?
8¤Fuck?
Ideas?
9¤Parents
10¤Abuse
11¤Drunk
SORRY
12¤Office
13¤Somebody Else
14¤Courage
15¤Helping
16¤Soccer
17¤Different
19¤One Knee
Sup Fam
20¤Kids

18¤Friend

565 24 5
Oleh 5sos_4aussie

~Carnival~

"Ohhhh cotton candy" I say, dragging Y/F/N with me to the cotton candy stand. My arm was wrapped around hers as I make my way over to the stand, which didnt have much of a line.

"Hi, can I get two please?" I say with money already in my hand. Not long after I take them in my hand and paid for them. We walk away and I hand one to Y/F/N. I take some off of mine and put it in my mouth, giggling as it melts in my mouth.

I look over to see a girl, woman to be exact, standing with a group. She looked so cute with that hat on, I wonder if she wears it often. Oh, she looked at me.

"Hey, don't look right now, but there's a cute girl by the popcorn stand"

"What where?" For fucks sake.
"Uhhh, I told you not to look, why the hell would you-"
"Hey, I know her"
"What?!"
"Yeah, we went to school together for a couple years" She looked at me and I glanced toward the woman. Yup, still looking- act cool.

"Hey!" Y/F/N yelled toward the woman, waving her over. My eyes grew as I hit her arm.

"Why would you do that?! You know I'm- hi, I'm Y/N" I cut my sentence short when the woman got to us. She smiled and shook my hand.

"Im Tania, but my friends call me Tan" she looked at me for a while before deciding that it was awkward and said hi to Y/F/N.

"So what brings you here? Thought you moved to Australia?" Y/F/N asks to Tania, as she glances towards me.

"Work, I'm only here for a few months before going back" Aww.

"Oh look, I think I see my friend over there. I'll just leave you two to talk" I was about to say something to stop her, but she was already leaving, waving as she rushed away.

There was a silence before I thought to make it less awkward for at least one of us.

"Uhm, how do you like it here so far?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7K 44 12
Just little stories that pop into my mind every once in a while. I'll try to update a couple times a week if i can. Please send me suggestions.
472K 8.5K 78
Hey everyone, I have decided to try imagines! So comment or message me any ideas you would like to see here in my collection of stories. I know there...
27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
49.6K 473 29
Hey! This is my first shot at writing imagines. I could potentially be trash at them, but we'll find out. (recommendations in the comments are more t...