2¤Alcohol

~No Alcohol~

I sat in the living room of mine and Tanias apartment, typing on my computer for my article (she works for like a magazine or something)

"Babe" I heard as the door close, as the word dragged out. She walked into the room slumming and came over to sit next to me. Well, not sit more as resting on me like a pillow.

"Whats up?" I say, taking my eyes away from my computer. I close my computer and shiffle my body towards her. I take my computer off my lap and place it next to me, so she can lay her head on my lap.

"I need help" she whines, closing her eyes. I furrow my eyebrows, confused as to what she means.

"With what?" I say, now combing her hair to the side with my fingers. She lightly smiles at that, but goes back to her sad face. She rubs her head before talking.

"I want a drink" she whines again. She just came back from the bar.

"You have legs get it yourself, and didnt you just get back from the bar?" I cock an eyebrow at her and stop combing her hair.

"I cant get it and I didnt drink. I cant" she continues whining. I rest one of my hands on here head, where I was combing her hair, and the other under her chest.

"Why? You always drink" I question, but also state the truth, everyone knows she loves drinking, its in her blood.

"Work" she says, rubbing her head again. Makes sense shes not drinking. She always does weird things for work.

"Sucks for you" I say smiling, looking over to my computer. She opens her eyes and glares at me, "I mean, sorry babe" I smile, but she doesnt buy it so I kiss her cheek, to make it less awkward. She shakes her head and sits up next to me.

"I need a distraction" she looks around and then back at me. I dont know why she would be looking at m- no.

"No" I say, giving her a look that said 'you better not'. She leans forward, placing her hands on the couch near my leg to hold her up. She smiles widely at me, but only for me to look away, putting my computer on my lap. I start to type again, only to have someone yank on my arm, making me let out an 'ow'. I faintly heard her say a 'sorry'.

"Come on, pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee?" I roll my eyes and continue typing. She softly pulls on my arm, while im typing. "I cant drink, do you want me to ruin this?"

"I need to finish this" I look at her with pleading eyes, but she gives no sympathy.

"And I need to not drink, so help me" she stops tugging on my sleeve, before leaning into my ear, "Ill make it worth your while", oh god. I roll my eyes and give in.

"Okay fine. You win" I look up at Tan, who is already standing. She looks really happy, I mean who wouldnt be. I close my computer and set it aside again, letting her pull me to the room.

▪Time Skip▪
(This is for the video)

"Babe, come out" Tania says facing the camera towards the bathroom door. I was cleaning up after... yeah, but Tania 'had' to film.

"2 things" I say peeking my head out of the bathroom, "Im already out, and no, im naked" she laughed at the first thing, but kept filming.

"Come on, come out of the bathroom. Its fine" she says smiling at me. I roll my eyes and keep my head peeking out of the bathroom.

"Do you really want people to see my naked body?" I question, hoping she would stop recording, so I can get out. Sadly that didnt happen.

"Who said it was for other people?" She says smiling even wider. I fake laugh at her attempt at making me get out.

"Go fuck yourself" I say closing the door.