Kiss the Girl: A Chris Evans...

By AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris Evans and Emily Stephens are getting married. As much as she's looking forw... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

23.

3.6K 73 1
By AvengersCompound

Chris and I spent Halloween at his mum's. They held a Halloween party and we ended up getting the best of both worlds. Being able to dress up and also field trick-or-treaters. Halloween was quickly becoming my favourite holiday. I felt like I'd missed out on a really amazing piece of childhood with Australia not celebrating it. At least I could do couples costumes with Chris now. I have no idea how I managed it, but I convinced him to do Jareth and Sarah from the Labyrinth with me. I was extremely turned on by him being dressed as the character who had given me a sexual awakening as a teen. He couldn't stop talking about how much my dress looked like a wedding dress. That maybe I should just wear that because I was so happy in it. It wasn't a bad idea, cosplaying as Sarah for my own wedding. Not sure if it was exactly the theme we were aiming for, but I could keep it in mind.

A couple of days later we headed back to LA. Amelia and Shan would be arriving that week and we needed to make sure things were ready for their arrival. When we got in the door East went crazy, running around the house, jumping on the couch. Chris flopped down and dragged me into his lap.

"Not exactly thrilled to be back in LA, but I am looking forward to fucking you without having to make you keep it down." He said.

I leaned back against him. "That's very presumptuous."

His hand went to my crotch and he gripped it, digging his fingers into me through the fabric of my skirt. "Which bit? Fucking you or making you scream out so loud that the neighbours hear us?"

I shifted, so my legs were spread and my hips pushed forward. I closed my eyes and let my head relax into his shoulder. "Either/or." I said.

"You know what I've missed doing?" He purred, rubbing his cheek along my neck, his stubble scratching my skin.

"Talking dirty to me from the sounds of it."

Chris laughed. He pushed up my skirt and his hand went into my tights. "I've missed having my dirty girl over my lap. Wouldn't you like it if I fingered you and then right when you least expected it, I slapped you."

I squirmed a little and his fingers pressed onto my clit. A quiet moan escaped my lips.

"You'd like wouldn't you. You like it when I'm rough with you. When you don't know what to expect." He growled. "I'd have to make you be quiet if I did that, wouldn't I? If I let you, you'd scream out."

My cunt tingled. "Why are we talking about it? I'm right here, on your lap."

Chris scissored his fingers over my clit, rolling his thumb over the top of it. I gasped, my hips bucked against his hand.

"I want you to want it, Emily. I want you to need it with every fibre of your being. For your skin to crave that touch." He said, his voice low and dark. "I want you to beg me to hit you, Emily."

I nuzzled my face into his neck. My breath had started coming in shallow and harsh. "I don't know why you'd think I'd do that, when I'm about to come around your hand."

Chris pushed a finger into my cunt, and hooked it inside of me. I groaned and arched my back suddenly as as jolt passed through me.

"I'm disappointed that you actually think I'm going to let you come right now, Emily."

The way he kept repeating my name was making me shudder. It was like I was in trouble for something and I hadn't actually done anything wrong.

"I wonder, Emily. Would you like it best if I hit you with my hand, or if you'd like me to take my belt off? I'm inclined to just use my hand. I like how it feels when it connects with your tight little ass. You do have an obsession with that belt of mine though don't you? Did you notice I was wearing it? I could put it around your neck if you like. Then we can both get what we want."

I leaned back, nibbling his earlobe. I was really close and I wondered if I could sneak one past him. Maybe he was too caught up with listening to his own voice, I'd come before he'd realised it had happened. He put his free hand on my neck and ran his thumb over my throat. I reached back and tilted his mouth to mine. Our lips met and as we kissed my orgasm peaked. I was sure it was about to happen. I moaned into Chris' mouth and he pulled his hand from my tights and broke our kiss.

I whimpered, squirming in his lap.

"I told you I wasn't going to let you come like this, Emily." He growled.

He offered me his fingers and I went to take them but he pulled them away and put them in his own mouth.

"Chris." I whined, wriggling against him.

"Tell me how you want it, Emily. I know you do. I know you want me to spank you."

I slid off his lap onto the couch and started scrambling at his belt, rubbing his cock through his jeans. He grabbed my hands and pushed me backwards against the couch. Pinning my hands above my head.

"You don't get to do that, Emily. You're not going to try and blow your way into getting me to give you what you want." He snapped. "You're going to beg me to hit you, or you aren't getting anything."

"Fuck you." I whispered

He started dragging my tights down. I fought against him, trying to incite the slap without having to ask for it.

"Oh, we're playing that game now are we?" He seethed. His fingers punctured the fabric of my tights as he wrestled them from me.

He unbuckled his belt and unfastened his fly. I squeezed my legs together, thrashing against him. His free hand pushed my legs apart and he positioned himself between them.

"Last chance, Emily."

"No. Please, Chris." I whimpered.

"Colour, Emily." He said, checking to make sure we were on the same page

"Green." I answered, reassuring him that I wanted this.

He slammed into me. I cried out, struggling against him. "No, Chris! Stop. Stop. You can't!" I pleaded with him.

I loved playing the game where Chris just took me. I don't know why. You'd think given the fact I'd lived through an assault I would hate it. Something about the fact that I was really the one in control though. He was just acting. If I wanted him to stop, he would immediately. If I wanted him to hit me, I just had to ask. This game was on my terms. He knew exactly what I wanted.

"Shut the fuck up and take it." Chris snapped.

He let my hands go and I managed to push him away from me and scrambled away from him. He grabbed my leg and flipped me, pushing me down against the arm of the chair and he was inside me again.

"Fuck you!" I cried. He grabbed my arms again, pinning my wrists behind my back with one hand, and he pushed my face into the arm of the couch.

I was on fire. He rammed into me. Each thrust crushing me into the sofa. My climax was right there. I knew he was going to stop before it happened, but I bared down, hoping against hope that I'd push myself over before he could stop. I moaned and bit down into the couch and he pulled out, pushing me to the ground.

I knelt there staring up at him. He was stroking his cock and looking at me, his eyes narrowed. "Well?" He asked.

I lowered my eyes. "Please will you let me lie over your lap. Please finger me. Please spank me." I pleaded with him.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

He stood, and tilted my head up to face him. "Open your mouth."

I did as I was told and he began rubbing his cock just above my mouth. He was close I could see it pulse in his hand. He came with a grunt, spilling into my mouth and over my lips. I swallowed and licked my lips as he pulled his pants back on and removed his belt.

He sat down and patted his lap. I crawled up lying face down over his legs. He wrapped the belt around my throat, pulling so it was snug against my skin. The loose strap he left lying along my back. His palm caressed my arse.

"Have you learned your lesson, Emily?" He purred as he stroked my skin.

"Yes, Chris. I'm sorry."

"Would you like to hold my hand?" He asked as his fingers pushed between my folds.

I shifted a little in his lap, trying to give him better access. "Mm hmm." I hummed.

He moved his arm under my head. I grabbed his hand in both of mine and rested my head on his forearm. I felt myself relax against him.

He slowly fingered my cunt. He'd go from circling my clit to just working a finger or two inside me, swirling them around. I hummed and felt myself completely relax against him. He was just rolling his thumb over my clit when he suddenly pulled his hand away and slapped me across one arse cheek. It made me clench the walls of my cunt and I let out a low moan.

"Oh you like that. Don't you, Emily." He growled.

"Uh huh."

He hit me again and then returned to my cunt. This time he was a little rougher and faster with his movements. He'd pinch my clit. Sometimes quite hard. When he pushed his fingers inside me he'd move them quickly in and out, pushing against my walls. I felt my orgasm returning, this time I knew not to get my hopes up, and just as it peaked he pulled his hand free and slapped me. It actually sent me over. I came, clenching down and biting into Chris' forearm.

"Em, I was planning on making it last longer than that." Chris laughed. Pulling me back up into his lap.

"Well you don't have to stop." I giggled, nuzzling into his neck. "You didn't even use the belt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 21.6K 105
Daughter of Fury is sent to watch over captain America. Once Captain America finds out who Y/N truly is they tend to bump heads a lot and eventually...
712 28 9
Chris is trying to change his life for the better after being in a bad relationship. He ends up meeting 1st grade teacher Jane Daisy and she takes hi...
108K 4.2K 28
Styling some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Liliana Pierson is no stranger to the glamour and drama that the industry brings. So when she's called to...
72.8K 2.1K 37
Ellie just moved to Boston looking for a fresh start at a new Real Estate firm. She becomes fast friends with her new co-worker Tara who introduces h...