12.

I sat on the bed waiting for Chris to choose what I was wearing for day two of our game.

"Emily, where is that dress you wore when we had dinner with Natalie?" Chris yelled out from the walk in.

"Uh, I haven't actually worn that since, it's probably still in the dry cleaning bag." Uh oh. That dress was short and tight. I'd actually only ever worn it that one night. I bought is specifically for that night. It was a dress whose entire purpose was to get me laid.

He came back out of the wardrobe with my dress pulling the plastic from it. He also had a bra that was a dark blue lace.

"Are you hoping I flash everyone my vee-jay today?" I asked smirking

He laughed and waggled his eyebrows. "Kinda, yeah. Maybe more, I want you to be super awkward trying not to do that." He held out the bra to me.

"Actually can't wear a bra with that, my love. Back is too low."

Chris grinned. "This just gets better and better."

I pulled the dress on. It only just reached past the curve of my arse when I was sitting. This really was going to be awkward. I went and fixed my hair and makeup while Chris got dressed and then we said our goodbyes to Gaby. Chris' agent Brad and his publicist Molly were waiting in the back of the car for us. I very carefully got in and Chris climbed in beside me putting his hand over my legs.

"Seriously, Chris? You're bringing Emily?" Molly sneered. I blinked at her in shock. I have no idea what the hell was her problem with me.

"Yeah, seriously, Molly. Fucking hell! You know what my anxiety is like." Chris snapped. I put my hands on his and squeezed it. "And I've already warned you about dropping the whole 'pretending Emily doesn't exist thing'. And finally, stop talking about her like she isn't here. She is much smarter than any the rest of us in the car put together. I'm sick of you treating her like some fucking dumb bimbo."

"Can't be that smart having her photo taken holding hands with Tom Hiddleston. What were you thinking, Emily? You know how hard this mess will be to clean up when people start seeing you and Chris together?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be a complete nightmare to tell people that Tom and I are friends and that I'm engaged to Chris. How ever do you do your job? Must keep you up at night." I snarked.

"You know that a lot of people won't buy that though, right? They're going to call you a slut and a cheater. They're going to think Chris is getting played by you."

She was right. He was going to get a lot of public shit for it. It was going to affect my visa. I looked away from her.

"Molly, if I ever hear the world slut come out of your mouth anywhere near Emily's name again, that's it. You're fired. The public can think what they like. I know the truth and that's all that matters." Chris said, and squeezed my knee.

We got to the hotel where the press conference and one on one interviews were being held today. We were taken to a waiting room where Hayley, Sebastian and Kevin were waiting with a bunch of other people, agents and PR people. Hayley came over as soon as she saw us hugging Chris. Sebastian had wandered over as well and when Hayley finally released Chris, he hugged him as well. Hayley turned to me. "You're very dressed up, Emily. Is that for me?" She teased, poking me in the ribs.

I had a crush on Hayley. She was very aware of it.

"Didn't you hear, Hayley? Her new crush is Tom Hiddleston?" Chris said joining in the teasing.

"I did see those photographs. I hoped they weren't true. Emily, have you been cheating on me?"

I was turning so red. Sebastian was looking at us slightly confused. He wasn't in on the joke.