Treacherous Affairs [Scisaac]...

By BekkaChaos

The Sequel to Dangerous Liaisons. BoyxBoy. 2015 Watty Award Winner. This is a story that centres around Scisa... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Two

39.5K 836 841
By BekkaChaos

A/N: Okay so I know I left you hanging a bit with that last one, and I'mma let you figure out what you think of Daisy and Cassie by yourselves, next to this chapter is a picture of Cassie.

So hope you like this one guys!

                                                                 ~ ~ ~

Isaac just sat there, still as he ever was and staring at her. She waited for him to say something, anything in response.

“Cassie I…”

“I know, I know. I know I sound completely crazy and that we haven’t even said two words to one another in years but you and I both know that we only had each other back then. I know I should have said it before but for some ridiculous reason I thought…” She sighed, looking down and composing herself. “I was so concerned with myself all those years ago that I didn’t realise everything that I felt.”

“Cassie I can't…”

“No, I know what you’re going to say. I do, I’m just telling you that I care about you and I know you Isaac, and if you ever wanted me, in any way, I’ll be here.” She said, pulling her hand away and sitting back in her chair.

“Cassie I have a – I’m in a relationship.” Isaac said.

“So am I, that doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t give it up for you.” She said.

“I’m in love Cassie.” He said softly.

She sighed. “Yeah well I guess I wouldn’t know what that feels like… I’m not forcing you to say something you don’t want to, I’m just telling you that the offer is there.”

“I really didn’t expect you to…” He exhaled heavily.

“Yeah, I didn’t really think I was going to.” She said, putting a hand to her face and tried to hide her embarrassment. “God, I’m sorry. Beacon Hills… this place just… I guess things have been coming back to me ever since I arrived and you know me… and my mouth.”

“Cassie, don’t be embarrassed. You know that I used to care about you like that too… but you were gone and I had to keep on living. So I did and I found someone that I care about just as much.” Isaac said.

She looked up and shook her head. “No, you care about them more.” She gave him a smile and sighed. “I can tell.”

Isaac thought about Scott, about how he was probably just as jealous as he had been over Allison and smiled.

“Look this doesn’t change anything. I had to throw it out there.” She nodded.

“I know.” He said.

“If you’re happy, if you promise me you’re happy then I’ll leave it at that. I never said anything.” She said.

“Cass I don’t want to lose you as a friend, and I’m telling you, honestly, I’m happy.” Isaac said.

“Good, that’s all I want.” She said, “Well, that and for us to forget this moment happened. If that’s possible.”

Isaac looked at her and saw the vulnerable girl that he remembered leaving all that time ago, the one that he needed and the one that needed him. A long time ago he had wanted to be with her, he looked up to her. She was the one and only person who stuck by him through everything that happened, even when the rest of his peers just thought of him as that weird kid, that quiet kid.

She had been his only friend through everything and it wasn’t anyone’s fault that their timing just didn’t line up. She had to leave Beacon Hills for herself and he was still stuck there. He could have called but so could she.

Now that their timing was finally lining up he wasn’t just going to ignore it and drift apart again. She was still a friend and he wasn’t about to forget about all that she did for him.

“Forget what happened?” He said with a warm smile and she shook her head with pursed lips.

“Oh never mind, just this thing. It’s in the past now.” They both chuckled to escape an awkward silence and Cassie tilted her head. “So… tell me all about this love of yours.”

“About that…”

“Oh come on, what are you afraid of? You know I’m going to want to meet the person who melted your heart.” She said.

“His name’s Scott.” Isaac said, waiting for her reaction.

She just stared at him for a moment, her face unchanged and nodding slightly. Then she let out a small sigh and smiled. “It doesn’t surprise me. You were never one of those people to look at something from just one angle. I bet this Scott guy is stupidly perfect and ridiculously into you.” She said with a little bit of envy in her tone but she tried her hardest to hide it.

“Pretty much, yeah.” He nodded.

“Well you’re going to have to see if he wants to stay after I’ve had at him. I’ve got to make sure he really is good enough for you.”

“Cassie.” Isaac shook his head.

“What? Didn’t I always tell you that no girl was ever going to be good enough for you?”

“Scott’s not a girl though.” Isaac said, pointing it out with a swing of his finger.

“Damn it Lahey, you found a loophole.” She said shaking her head. “What am I going to do with you?”

Isaac laughed. “I’ve missed this.”

“Yeah me too.” Cassie said. “Now tell me about Scott.” She said, leaning in to get the full scoop.

Where do I begin? He thought to himself.

After busting through the awkwardness and changing the subject to anything other than love and relationships the two of them seemed to sail through the time and before they knew it, it was four o’clock.

“I guess we better head off.” Cassie said, standing up and leaving a tip on the table.

“Thanks for the coffee, you’re going to have to let me get it next time.” He said, standing up to follow her out.

“Most definitely.” She said with a smile.

“I’ll talk to my friend about getting you a meet with the sheriff.” He said.

“That would be, amazing.” She said, taking the door and holding it open for him.

“It’s no trouble.” He said as they walked down the pavement.

“Cass! Wait up!” They heard, turning around to see a young man run across the street to meet them. “Car’s this way.” He said, pointing in the opposite direction and slipping an arm around her waist.

“Right, sure. Isaac, this is Cal, Cal, this is my friend Isaac.” She said, giving him a straight-lipped smile.

Cal was quite a tall guy, he had big broad shoulders and short brown hair that stuck up straight and shined with some kind of gel. His eyes were a greenish shade of brown that seemed to soak in all the sunlight and refract it back.

“So you’re this Isaac that Cass is always talking about. Nice to meet you.” He said, extending a hand for Isaac to shake.

“Yeah you too, it’s Cal right?” Isaac said, taking his firm grip and returning it with one equally as tight.

“It’s short for Calvert but he doesn’t much like that.” Cassie said.

“And yet she insists on telling everyone we meet.” He said with a fake smile. “I guess I’ll catch you around.” He said.

“Yeah sure.” Isaac said.

“I’ll text you later.” Cassie said with a small wave as the two turned to head back to the car and Isaac watched them for a moment before heading to the bus stop.

“Honestly I am so not looking forward to tonight.” Lydia complained to Allison as she searched through her closet for something to wear.

“Oh come on, you’ll be fine.” Allison said, trying hard not to smile at Lydia’s misguided protests.

“Are you kidding? These guys aren’t like normal gays, they play lacrosse and talk about sports and I have to sit through a whole night of it.”

Allison laughed. “And what do ‘normal gays’ act like?”

“Well… I don’t know, different, easier to talk to.”

“You mean happy to listen to you bitch about Jackson?”

“Well isn’t that ideal?” Lydia said.

“So go crash Derek and Stiles’ evening after this double date and Jackson can tell Derek about what he sniffs out and you can go and complain to Stiles all you want.” Allison suggested and Lydia was about to argue before tilting her head to the side and pulling her thinking face.

“You know that’s not a bad idea.” She said.

Allison just rolled her eyes and laughed.

Isaac finally got back to Derek’s a while later, the lift opening up to the loft floor. He had thought a lot about the things Cassie had said, about what she offered him. If only he could go back in time to tell his fifteen year-old self that things get better. If only he could go back and tell Cassie the same thing.

Her life had never been easy, he was one of the only people to know the full truth about her and what she had been through. That was probably why they had such a strong connection, being the only two people to know one another’s truths.

If there were two things he was sure of, it was that he wasn’t about to lose Cassie a second time, and that he loved Scott more than anything.

“Hey!” Scott called, walking down from the top floor with his big goofy Scott-smile on his lips.

“Hey yourself.” Isaac said.

“How was your coffee?” He asked, walking up to him and pulling him into his arms.

“It was good, and before you ask – because I can see your mind ticking over it – yes, I told her about us.” He said with a smile and Scott shook his head.

“I was totally not going to ask you that.” He said.

“Not right this second.” Isaac said.

Scott leant up for an overdue kiss and Isaac pulled him in even tighter. “So about tonight…” He mumbled against Scott’s lips.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“You want to just do dinner and a movie or something, you know, like a real date kind of thing?” He said.

Scott pulled his lips back. “Yeah, that sounds good. It sounds really good.”

“Yeah? Yeah, good.” Isaac said, pulling their bodies apart to walk to the door.

“We have to stop by Stiles’ place first, he owes me twenty bucks.” Scott said.

“What? You mean to say he’s not upstairs boning Derek?” Isaac said, feigning a look of shock.

Scott laughed and shook his head. “Yeah, you’d have thought so but no… actually I don’t know where Derek is. He wasn’t here when I got in.”

“That’s weird.” Isaac said, following him back into the lift so that they could head out to Stiles’ place.

“Yeah but I actually kind of like it here without him.” Scott said and Isaac just laughed.

“Come on, let’s get to Stiles’ place so we can get going.” Isaac said, lightly pinching Scott’s lower back.

“Hey!”

They headed down to Scott’s bike and started off for Stiles’ place. The sheriff’s car wasn’t in the drive-way and the door was unlocked so they just let themselves in.

“Sounds like he’s upstairs.” Scott said.

“I think Derek’s here too.”

“How can you tell?”

“His Camaro was parked across the street.” Isaac shrugged.

“Oh… fair call.” Scott said as they walked up the stairs and opened the door to Stiles room.

Derek sat on the edge of the bed with Stiles sitting between his knees, both holding game controllers and focussed intently on the screen ahead of them. Scott just laughed as he leant against the doorframe.

“Hey Scott.” Stiles said without looking up. “Just give me five – hey! Totally not a legal move there.”

“The game let me do it so clearly it just caught you by surprise.” Derek said.

“Okay I don’t know how you’re doing it…” Stiles said, tilting his head all the way back so he could look up at Derek. “… but I swear you’re cheating.”

Derek just grinned and leant down to kiss him in a very spider-man-esque way.

“Okay, when the two of you are done… Stiles you owe me twenty bucks.” Scott said.

Stiles rolled his eyes and wriggled out of Derek’s grasp and over to his desk. “I was hoping you’d forget about that, I was totally going to order pizza.” He said with a smile.

“Pizza sounds good.” Isaac said and Stiles snorted.

“Always thinking with your stomach.” He said. “You hungry Derek?”

“No, but I know you’re just trying to avoid defeat.” He said, tossing his controller onto the bed.

“Yeah, yeah, I could beat you if I wanted to.”

“Okay, so… we’re leaving.” Isaac said, walking out of the bedroom.

“Where are you two going?” Stiles asked, collapsing down into his desk chair as Derek followed Isaac out, probably down to the kitchen for one thing or another.

Scott shrugged. “Just to the movies and then out for food.”

“Yeah, yeah, don’t act like you aren’t totally psyched about that.” Stiles said, folding his arms and shaking his head.

Scott gave a few flicks of his eyebrows and Stiles threw his book at him.

“Scott! Are you coming or what?” Isaac called from downstairs, from the sounds of it he was outside the window.

“He will be later!” Stiles yelled with a smirk and Scott just groaned.

“Why do you have to do that?” He said.

“So that you’ll get out and let me get back to whooping Derek’s ass.”

“I think you mean getting your own ass whooped, as you put it.” Derek said, sitting back on the bed and taking a bite out of the apple in his hand.

“Yeah, I’m going to go. You know, date night and all.” Scott said, leaving them with a smile as he left the room to head downstairs.

Isaac leant against Stiles’ jeep as he waited for Scott. He sighed loudly as he stared up at the sky. Breathing in and out that familiar scent hit him again, the one he had smelt outside the rave, the one he swears he knows from somewhere.

He honed his senses in on it, tracing it across the road and past the next house to the boundaries of the woods and felt compelled to it. He didn’t even realise that he had been walking slowly towards it until Scott called out to him, breaking his concentration.

“Isaac? Is everything okay?” He asked, looking slightly worried.

“Yeah, I’m fine; it’s just this thing that I keep smelling. I don’t know what it is, can't figure it out.” He said with a furrow in his brow.

“Well… what is it?” Scott asked.

Isaac sighed, frustrated. “I don’t know, but it smells familiar.”

Scott paused for a moment to focus on the things he could smell. Nothing strange, nothing odd, nothing weird that he remembered smelling before. “Sorry, I can't smell anything.” He said with a shrug.

“Don’t worry about it.” Isaac said, walking back to the bike. “Let’s just get to that movie.” He smiled.

“Why can't we go out tonight?” Stiles asked as he and Derek finished up with their video game.

“You were the one who wanted to play, so we’re playing.” Derek said.

“Yeah I know, that doesn’t mean we can't go out too. Everyone seems to be going out tonight. Friday night is date night.”

“Do we have to go out?” Derek asked.

“No but-”

“Then can we stay in, order that pizza you were talking about… just crawl into bed…” Derek said, leaning over to rub Stiles’ thigh firmly.

“Or… we can go out for pizza and do all the clothes-ripping and bed-creaking when we get back.” He grinned and Derek shook his head. “Oh come on Derek, why do you hate out so much?”

“I would just much rather stay in.” He replied.

“Well that was a crappy answer so let’s settle with going out and getting a pizza to eat in the front yard on some ridiculously clichéd picnic blanket. What do you think?” Stiles said, offering to meet Derek half-way.

He just let out a loud grunting sigh and Stiles grinned, jumping up to race out to the Camaro. Derek followed slowly, shaking his head with a little smile that he tried desperately to hide.

“Tell me again why we’re doing this?” Ethan asked as Danny straightened up his collar as they sat in the car outside the restaurant.

Danny smiled, thinking Ethan’s exasperated little smile was because he was nervous. “Because… They’re my friends, Jackson especially. He’s been pretty distant and judgemental as of late so take this as a big step forward.”

“Yeah but why now? And why does it have to be a double date?”

“Anyone would think you weren’t interested.” Danny said, looking up from under his eyelashes and Ethan sighed.

“It’s not that… it’s just that…” He pursed his lips like he didn’t want to finish his sentence.

“It’s just what?” Danny asked and Ethan just looked away. “Hey…” Danny said, lifting his hand to grace the side of Ethan’s face before pulling his lips into his own for a slow wet kiss. “It’s what?” He repeated softly.

“It’s just that Jackson is a bit of a douche.” He said with a smile and Danny laughed.

“Yeah but he’s my best friend so you’re kind of obliged to deal with his douche-baggery.” He said. “And hey, I picked you up tonight despite the scary woman’s interrogation.” He poked Ethan’s chest.

He laughed. “You mean Katherine? Oh come on, if you want to see an interrogation she can show you one, seriously, that wasn’t even bad.”

“Yeah well remind me not to do anything wrong by you, I wouldn’t want her coming after me.” Danny said, leaning back in for another open-mouthed kiss that had him wondering if they could maybe skip straight to dessert.

“So I’ll remind you then.” Ethan mumbled against his lips.

“Come on, we better get in there, I’m even more scared of what Lydia will do to us if we’re late.”

“Yeah, what is her deal?” Ethan asked.

“She’s just absolute perfection and she knows it. Seriously, the girl is smarter than most people in California and she’s gorgeous. Basically she hit the genetic jackpot.” Danny shrugged.

“Maybe you should give me a little more of a background on those two before you throw me in there.” Ethan said, fishing for more information.

Danny just laughed as he opened his door to get out of the car. “Oh come on, you’re acting like I’m throwing you to the wolves.”

Ethan chuckled slightly. “You pretty much are.” He said in a double entendre that swept right over Danny’s head.

“Tell me again where we’re going?” Boyd said as he and Daisy pushed past branches and navigated their way through the darkening woods.

“For a walk. Haven’t I told you that about five times?” She said, turning back to flash him a dimpled smile before taking a few delicate quick-steps forward.

“Yes, but that doesn’t actually answer my question.” Boyd said, a smile flushing the corners of his mouth as he used his sensitive vision to direct himself through the trees.

“Well maybe you had better catch me!” Daisy called from further up ahead than he had thought.

He raced forward, following the sound of her giddy laughter until he was standing by her side in front of a lake he didn’t even know existed. He stared out over the glassy surface, the fading sunlight being replaced by the grey light of the moon and Daisy looked up at him with her big blue eyes beaming.

“It’s nice, don’t you think?” She said.

Boyd looked down at her, so much smaller than him in stature and smiled. “Yeah, it’s nice.”

She looked up and rolled her eyes at him before turning back to the water. The shimmering light on the water reflecting on her pale skin and Boyd raised an eyebrow as she kicked off her sketchers.

“You want to go for a swim?” She said.

“Now? In there?” Boyd asked, giving her a little chuckle.

“Why not? Unless you’re afraid.” She winked.

Taking a step into the cool water with her bare feet she gave him one last smile before turning around and taking three more steps to dive into the deep blue centre, fully clothed in her pastel pink sundress. The surface rippled and Boyd just shook his head as she reappeared, treading water as she smiled back at him, almost daring him to join her.

“Come on!” She called, holding her breath and ducking under.

Boyd just laughed because he had no idea why she had this effect on him. Kneeling down he pulled of his shoes, taking off his socks and tucking them inside. He looked up one more time to see Daisy smiling at him as she kicked back.

He didn’t let his eyes falter as he took one step after the other until the water was up to his stomach. Daisy swam over to him and put her hands on his shoulders.

“Do you feel that?” She whispered.

“Feel what?” Boyd asked.

“The freedom.” She breathed against his ear before leaning her face in close and biting her lip.

“Yeah… I feel it.” Boyd said softly.

She dropped her eyes and looked back up at him. “How about now?” She asked, pulling him back so that he lost his footing and slipped all the way under.

He kicked off the bottom and spluttered about as she giggled and he shook his head. He splashed her with his hand and she let out a squeal. She pushed off his chest with her fingers and he caught her wrist in his hand, pulling her into him.

Her arms looped around his neck while he held her firmly against his body, high enough to keep her head above the water.

“I bet you’ve never swam fully clothed in a lake before.” She said, cupping his face with her hands.

“Well not intentionally anyway.” He said.

She laughed and smiled up at him, her light make-up running only slightly and her blonde hair plastered to the sides of her face so smoothly that it may as well have been woven from silk.

“What are you looking at?” She murmured.

He saw the way her lips curved at the sides, their soft fullness pulled back into a smile. “Just you.”

“Just me is it?”

“Just you.” He said again, his lips dipping down to gently caress hers, forgetting completely where he was and just focusing on the hum of Daisy’s heartbeat as her chest pressed heavily into his.

Scott and Isaac found a movie that they both weren’t completely opposed to seeing, not that it mattered; they spent a lot of it making out and giggling like school girls anyway. There were only a few other people in the cinema with them so they took turns at lounging out along the seats. By the time the credits were rolling they didn’t really remember how the whole thing ended… or even how it began.

Afterwards they headed down the street to their favourite little Mexican place and took seats in the back, ordering far too much food for any normal teenage pair. It was a good thing they had werewolf appetites.

Scott had fished about asking about Isaac’s meeting with Cassie, about how it went and what they talked about, most of which Isaac obliged him with. One thing he didn’t say was that she had told him how much she still cared. He knew it would turn into a big fuss and ruin their perfectly wonderful night and besides, Scott had nothing to worry about.

When it got too late to stay they headed back to Scott’s place, managing to bypass Melissa who was asleep on the couch, and straight up to his room.

“You uh, want to go for a shower?” Scott asked with his silly lop-sided grin.

Isaac smiled. “With you? Any day… or night as it were.”

“Meet you in there.” Scott said as he threw his belt onto the floor and left for the bathroom, the nozzles in the shower turning only a moment later.

Isaac pulled off his jacket and T-shirt, tossing them down with Scott’s belt as he walked into the steamy bathroom to meet him. His hair was already dripping and stuck to his forehead, his clothes well and truly gone.

“Sometimes I forget how quickly you get yourself undressed.” Isaac teased as he stripped out of his own jeans.

Scott let his eyes drift down for a little too long and Isaac squeezed in with him, shutting the door and wrapping his arms around Scott from behind. Gently they swayed from side to side and Isaac kissed Scott’s ear with barely a touch, making him sigh.

“You know I love you… right?” Isaac breathed.

“I told you I was going to stop answering when you asked me that. Don’t I say it enough?” Scott teased.

Scott…” Isaac mumbled.

“I know you do… and I love you too.” Scott said, caving in.

Isaac nuzzled his nose into the crook of Scott’s neck.

“Damn it Lahey! Why do you always make me crack?” He said.

Isaac chuckled.

Damn it Lahey!

He sighed again and held on tighter to Scott’s waist, still swaying, and knowing how impossibly lucky he was to have him.

“I love you.” He said so softly that Scott let out a low moan, so contented with the idea of it.

“If you really loved me-”

“Don’t start that game… you know I’ll do anything to prove it.” Isaac grinned.

“In that case… if you really loved me…” Scott beamed.

                                                                ~ ~ ~

A/N: A little bit of a fluffy chapter I think, oh wells :)

Hit me with your comments and next chapter you can meet the she-wolf alpha Katherine!

P.S the song on the side i kind of liked with the Boyd and Daisy (Boisy) bit ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
111K 736 5
Two months ago, Lily rejected her mate, Arlo. She moved to her sister's school, hoping to forget everything and start over. She thought things would...
711K 22.6K 57
~where jungkook gets interested in her due to an instagram comment~ Oh, did I mention there is a [HILARIOUS] group chat? ;) Jungkook as @justinseagu...