Does It Still Hurt?

Від Razia101

Copyright© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and s... Більше

Chapter One: Welcome To Forest High
Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier
Chapter Three: Im Your What?...
Chapter Four: Starbucks
Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter Six: The Smile Is Fake, The Tears Are Real
Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)
Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)
Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful
Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once
Chaper Twelve: Broken... Again
Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter Fourteen: Oh Hell No!
Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment
Chapter Sixteen: The Game
Chapter Seventeen: Audition
Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump
Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!
Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors
Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"
Chapter Twenty Two: Gone
Chapter Twenty Three: Lucy's Funeral
Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning
Chapter Twenty Five: Hugs Give Me Life
Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"
Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"
Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise
Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet
Chapter Thirty: Intruder
Chapter Thrity One: Ross?
Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden
Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes
Chapter Thirty Four: Parents
Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back
Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured
Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still
Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess
Chapter Forty: Second Wish
Chapter Forty One: Thank you
Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question
Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful
Chapter forty four: Graduation Day
Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out

461 30 0
Від Razia101

--------------------
It takes a minute to say hello,
But it takes forever to say good bye.
--------------------

{Xavier's POV}

I ran out into pine forest. I transformed in mid air as my wolf was getting inpatient. My black paws left tracks on the ground as they pounded on the brown gravel. My black fur was moving with the wind. Images of her flashed in my brain. I was loosing control I had to leave for a couple minutes.

I stopped near the cliff I ran down the trail to where the water fall was. I saw the beautiful Cristal blue water shimmering as it was falling with a free fall. I dipped my head in the water as my wolf enjoyed the coolness.

I switched to my human form as my naked self was revealed to mother nature. I walked into the cold water like the ice water didn't effect me. My whole body was covered with ice cold water up to my neck. The water was pretty deep but I kept walking Into it more.

The water reached my lips as I dipped my head and swam into the water. I stayed under water admiring the little creatures underneath. I closed my eyes as my oxygen was decreasing. Images of Rosalina flashed once again in my brain.

Her beautiful pearl skin glowing. Her chocolate brown eyes and hair shinning through. I felt her near me as her pink lips were about to touch mine I reached in to grab her. I opened my eyes to see it was all my imagination. I swam up as the oxygen made it into my lungs and it felt so good.

I floated in the water my back was facing the water as I laid down and my ears were covered. I don't know how much more I could wait. I'm not saying I'm addicted to sex or some shit. But it's been a while and my wolf is bothering me when I try to forget about any sexual things. I let out a sigh as Rosalina's beautiful face invaded my thoughts.

I'll wait as long as she wants me to. I love her and I'm not losing her. I got out of the water as I saw the sun was rising. I left in the middle of the night before the sun came up. Hopefully Rosalina didn't wake up and realize I wasn't there.

I got out the water and transformed into my black wolf. I reached the pack mansion and a maid was there holding sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I made sure to mind link the maid before I got caught naked in front of everyone. I gave my thanks and she scurried away like I was about to kill her. I shrugged it off a lot of the pack members were afraid of my wolf form.

I got changed behind a tall tree and ran inside to see the girls were awake early. Then I remembered that today we had to go to there apartment and get all there shit. Everyone looked tired but they had to get up early.

I went up the stairs and opened my bedroom door slowly. I saw Rosalina sleeping peacefully in the bed. I walked over to her and got in the bed. As soon as I got in she cuddled into me. Her head rested on my chest my arm went around her waist. I held her close as her small hands rested on my chest. I moved her soft hair away from her face.

My fingers lingered on her pink cheeks and I heard a small moan escape her lips. I needed to wake her up but she looked so cute I couldn't do it I felt bad. Tingles erupted in my body and my wolf was encouraging me to do things I shouldn't. This is why I left in the morning my hormones were getting the best of me.

I heard her yawn and her hand rested on my hand. Her eyes fluttered open and her chocolate brown eyes looked so innocent. She smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning baby" I said kissing her hand. She got up slightly and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning Xavier, did you take a shower?" She asked as her tiny hands ran through my wet hair.

"Uh kinda" I said scratching the back of my neck. Does the waterfall count? I asked my self.

She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. Her eyes widened "I have to get ready before the landlord leaves" she said running out of bed.

Her silky white legs jumped out of bed and ran to the washroom. She got out and she was still in my T-shirt and her blue panties. I'm not a pervert of but when she put her hair into a pony tail I saw the lace of her panties and couldn't help but stare.

She took of the shirt and pulled a hoodie and her skinny jeans on. I don't think she realized that she just changed in front of me because she didn't even glance at me. She turned around and saw me starring her. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes at me.

"I can't believe you watched me the whole time!" She yelled and threw the pillow at me which I caught with a smirk on my face.

"Your no fun" she said pouting and crossing her arms. I got up and hugged her.

"Your so cute" I said kissing her nose. She smiled and let go to put her makeup on.

"You don't need that" I said taking my shirt off. She turned around with the mascara brush in her hand.

She stared at my chest as nothing was covering it. I smirked "like what you see?" I asked walking slowly towards her. She put her hands up telling me to stop.

I grabbed her, my arms tightened around her waist. "Xavier let me go, I'm not finished yet" she said struggling to get out of my hold.

I rested my head in the crook of her neck. I inhaled her sweet scent and my nerves calmed down. I kissed her neck and I felt her stiffen. "Xavier not now" she said putting her hands on my face to stop me.

"Can we just go and eat breakfast? you don't need to put makeup on" I said staring Into her eyes. She giggled and finished her mascara.

"I just put mascara on" she debated with her self in the mirror. I finished wearing my cloths and grabbed her hand.

"Com'on let's go babe" we ran down the stairs as fresh pancakes were on the table. We both thanked Ariana and ate. When we all finished we got in our cars.

*After the drive*

{Ariana's POV}

I was in my room grabbing the boxes. I called Bryan over because I'm pretty sure I broke something as the box fell out of hands. I wasn't a weak girl I was known being one of the girls who could probably beat up a guy.

"Whats up baby?" He leaned against the door frame.

"What the fuck do you think?" I said throwing my hands up.

"Jeez why you so grumpy?" He asked grabbing the box. I massaged my temples.

"I'm not" I said with a straight face. I gave him another box.

He came over and dropped the box in the hallway. He hugged me and we stood like that which felt like minutes went by. We didn't speak for five minutes straight. I just rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"If something was wrong you would tell me right?" Bryan asked as his voice sounded worried. I just nodded not wanting to speak. I let go and smiled at him. His hand was on my braid playing with it.

"I needed that" I said grabbing the last box.

"Just don't bottle everything up" Bryan said taking the box from my hands I nodded.

"I won't, don't worry" I said kissing his soft lips. His baby blue eyes shimmered and kissed me back with more passion than I gave.

I went to the living room to see everyone's boxes were ready.

"Ready?" I asked looking at everyone.

"Ready" everyone repeated at the same time which gained a laughter.

I looked over at Serenity who looked pretty excited to get out of this stupid apartment. Meghan looked kind of tired she was probably up all night with the twins. Then I saw Rosalina with a frown on her face. I saw Xavier trying to sooth her. I knew she was gonna miss this place. Its the last piece of memory we have of Lucy.

We got out and put everything in the moving truck. It was a long battle but we all managed to finished everything. My room was now with Bryan and I was exhausted.

I laid down on our bed in the mansion which was my home now. Bryan laid down beside me and start kissing my face.

"Stop it" I whined and pushed his face. He started to chucked he pulled me towards his naked chest.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

*Midnight*

{Rosalina's POV}

I went to the washroom and flushed the last pack of blades I had. I didn't even realize I still had them. I use to keep them in my old room in a little red box. The toilet drained them away. I was just glad Xavier didn't see them.

I got out. I put my pajama shorts on with a baggy sweater. Xavier was on his lap top. I looked over at the clock and it was midnight already. I grabbed my phone and sat down on the bed beside him. I laid my head on his shoulder which felt bare. I looked up noticing he had no shirt on. He was in grey sweat pants and he looked deep in thought.

"Hey you okay?" I asked kissing his bare shoulder.

"These fucking exams got me stressed" he said running his hand through his silky black hair. This moment looked so perfect for some reason. He looked down at me with a cheeky smile. I looked down realizing that I was staring at him the whole time.

"You know I can read your thoughts?" He said kissing my hand.

"What?!" I said as a blush was noticeable on my cheeks. "Don't read my thoughts you creep" I said smacking his arm.

He rubbed his arm like it actually hurt him. I rolled my eyes. He kissed my cheek "I'm your mate I'm not a creep" he said holding his hand to his heart like I hurt him physically.

"Shut up and study before we start a debate. And yes I would kick your ass I paid attention in law class." I said proudly while raising an eyebrow which failed as an attempt. He laughed and went back to starring at his laptop.

My ring tone played and I looked at my phone screen not recognizing the number. Xavier looked at me I smiled at him and walked over to the balcony so I wouldn't bother him studying.

The cool wind hit me and the view of pine forest was visible. "Hello?" I answered unsure who was gonna reply.

"Hey baby, miss me?" my heart beat stopped when I heard his voice. Tears were on the verge of falling. His husky voice ran in my ears I wanted to puke. I felt nauseous I gripped the railing.

"How did y-you get m-my n-number?" I stuttered and I wanted to punch my self in the dace for acting weak once again when he was close. A tear fell and I sucked in a harsh air before releasing.

I heard his sick laughter before he stopped and his breathing came through. "After two years of not seeing you. That's all you got to say Rosalina?" He said in a sarcastic tone which made me want to slap him in his face.

I looked out into the forest feeling like someone was watching me. "I left for a reason leave me alone!" I screamed into the phone as tears fell.

"Awe baby, don't cry. I'm here, you'll always be mine just cause you left doesn't mean you've escaped me. No one can have you but me not even werewolf boy. YOU. ARE. MINE!" his booming voice made its way to my ear.

His words hurt. I was so confused how did he find me? What does he want? How the hell does he know about Xavier and that he's a werewolf?

"NO! That's not true, I'm not yours. Never!" I screamed. His laugh ran in my ears once again. His evil laugh which made me want to never think about him ever again. I ended the call as a high pitch screaming voice left my lips. I fell on the metal balcony as I curled up into a ball.

My heart was racing and I knew for certain I was having a panic attack. His laugh was repeating itself in my brain. I was sure I ended the call but his laugh was vivid in my brain. I felt arms wrap around me.

Soothing words were whispered in my ear but I didn't hear any, the laugh was constant in my brain. I kicked and thrashed around wanting this feeling to go away. Yet I was still held to a warm body in a bridal style position.

"Its okay baby" I heard Xavier's voice as my teary eyes were shut.

"I can't do this anymore" I sobbed even louder than before. That's when I saw black. My friend called me it goes by the name: darkness I missed this feeling, I thought before I felt numb.

--------------------

A\N

Hey wonderful readers how was your day\night? Well I hope everything was in your favor today.

So???????? Who was on the phone call to Rosalina. Keep reading for its gonna be in the next chapter.

Don't forget to...

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

Thank you luv u all!! *mwah* 💋

XOXORAZIA101💕✌

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Luna Від L.E.Chauncey

Перевертні

313K 12K 34
Not thinking twice, I ran to Josh and pulled his head into my lap. Taking the silver, I began to burn the venom from his cuts as I cried. He didn't r...
470K 22.9K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
26.1K 1K 23
Where is he? Why hasn't he come yet? Oh dear Satan is he alright! Just as I was about to get up and leave my apartment and leave he came in and hugg...