My Healer

By naruuu21

Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :) More

Characters/Intro
Chapter 1 - I like you
Chapter 2 - First Date
Chapter 3 - TOC
Chapter 4 - Makeover, it's not over
Chapter 5 - Closer
Chapter 7 - Official
Chapter 8 - He caught me
Chapter 9 - Fan Girls
Chapter 10 - Love ❤
Chapter 11 - Part I
Chapter 11 - Part II
Chapter 12 - Bid of Goodbye
Fast Forward
Sequel Part I - One Night Stand
SP II - SHE
SP III - The Deal
SP IV - Real Comfort
SP V - Possessive yet, denial
SP VI - Concealed Pleasure
SP VII - Keep at bay
SP VIII - Make Up Make Love
SP IX - Don't leave
SP X - Skinship
SP XI - The Truth
SP XII - Losing
Epilogue
New Story!

Chapter 6 - Masterpiece

4.4K 93 18
By naruuu21

Evening. In a club.

Just typical club. Many shades of lights were dazzling and roaming in every corner of the place. The music was loud with the dj on it. There were huge speakers everywhere. People were dancing uncontrollably in the center. Some of them were chatting and flirting, some of them were sleeping and drunk, and some of them were making out.

Well, you could smell alcohol and sweats everywhere.

Jessica and Yuri were sitting in the counter where the bartender was. Jessica ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels Whisky and they were drinking. Yuri already changed his outfit.

"You call this a date?" Yuri shouted and he pouted.

"What? Let's have fun!" Jessica was drinking uncontrollably, she was tipsy.

"But I don't drink much, and I don't dance!" Yuri was kinda annoyed, he didn't expect this to happen.

Jessica hissed "Don't be kill joy Yuri and just drink!"

Yuri drank in a shot glass filled with whisky Jessica gave him. And it lined to his throat down to his stomach, his face screwed up.

"Good boy, here some more," Jessica poured Yuri's glass again.

A guy popped out beside Jessica "Hi sweetie, let's dance?"

Jessica faced the guy "Oh Steve, hi!"

Yuri looked at them.

"I miss you Jessi, come dance with me. I'll make your night unforgettable," Steve said, he was seducing the girl.

Jessica chuckled "Oh... sounds good."

"Come on sweetie," Steve wrapped his arm around Jessica's waist, pulling the girl to him.

Yuri stood up and shoved Steve's hand away from Jessica.

"Don't touch her!" Yuri shouted angrily.

"Who the hell are you??" Steve glowered at Yuri.

"Back off you son of a bitch!" Yuri was obviously jealous.

"Hey hey, stop it." Jessica said.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Steve irritably asked.

"Say yes Jessica! Please." Yuri thought.

"No, he's just a friend Steve," Jessica answered.

Steve smirked "You're just a friend, so you back off. I'm Jessi's ex-boyfriend but I will win her back," he cockily said.

An arrow hit Yuri straight to his heart. "What the- ex-boyfriend? I'm hopeless."

"Stop that Steve, come on let's dance," Jessica smiled.

"Okay sweetie," Steve wrapped his arm around Jessica's neck this time and kissed her head. He clearly wanted to annoy the tan.

Jessica and Steve started to dance, sexily and it's sensual. Yuri was back to his seat and continued to drink. He was glancing at Jessica, the latter was enjoying the music as she was grinding her body to Steve. Yuri was controlling himself as his nails were marking on his palm as his hands rounded into fists, he was hurt and jealous.

"Yeah, I'm just a friend. A stupid friend! Damn it! I thought it was fine to be just her fucking friend but this is worst!" Yuri sighed heavily.

Someone sat beside Yuri and he looked at the girl. She was beautiful and sexy. The girl looked at him and smiled.

"Hi there, are you alone?" The girl asked politely.

"No, I'm with my friend but she's busy with her ex," Yuri bitterly said.

"Ow, same here... But my best friend is busy with her boyfriend. Anyway, I'm Eunji, Cho Eunji." Eunji gave a hand to Yuri.

"Um, Yuri," Yuri shook his hand with the girl "Kwo-"

"I know you. Kwon Yuri, the vice captain of baseball team of S.I.U." Eunji finished the sentence for him.

"How did you know me?"

"Same school, but you are ahead. I'm on my junior year, taking Fine Arts."

"Wow we have the same course, nice to meet you Eunji."

"Actually I'm a fan of yours Yuri ever since you became the vice captain," Eunji was straight forward, she grabbed this moment to confess.

"Ah, heh- um, th-thank you," Yuri stuttered, he was flattered.

Jessica saw Yuri was talking to a girl and she stopped dancing. She was just staring at them. "Who's that girl? Now he's flirting with others huh?" She thought.

"Are you single?" Eunji asked.

"Huh? Ah- yeah.""Is she flirting on me?"

"Well if you're single, I'm an album."

Yuri stared at the girl and then he laughed. "That's funny, oh gosh!" He said between the laugh, it's just a plain joke but he overreacted because he wanted to lessen the pain.

"I'm glad I made you laugh because you look sad a while ago."

" You know thank you Eunji, friends?"

"I would love that," Eunji held Yuri's hand.

"How dare that girl to touch Yuri?!" Jessica glared at the girl.

"You wanna dance Yuri?" Eunji asked.

"But I don't dance, sorry."

"You don't but you can, then I will teach you. Come on Yuri, let's have fun! This night is beautiful just to sit there," Eunji persuaded.

"Fine"

Eunji and Yuri were about to go in the dance floor but a guy blocked them, he was drunk.

"Eunji baby, come with me," The guy grabbed Eunji's wrist.

Eunji squeezed her hand, trying to remove the guy's hand but the guy was stronger than her.

"Donghae please let go of me."

"Let's get out of here," Donghae was pulling Eunji forcefully.

"Hey dude... let go of her!" Yuri calmly said.

"And who are you??" Donghae hiccuped.

Yuri held Donghae's hand and pushed it away. Donghae finally let go of Eunji.

"Shit, who are you??" Donghae shouted furiously.

Eunji pushed herself to Yuri and she was clinging on his arm "He's my boyfriend so please stop bothering me."

"WHAT?" Donghae and Yuri said in the same time.

"We're not yet over!" Donghae sneered.

"Let's get out of here Eunji" Yuri said.

"Wait! I'm not done to you yet!"

Yuri with his peripheral view, accidentally saw Jessica was kissing Steve. He felt that his heart skipped a beat. And his world became in slowmo~ his focus was back to Donghae and the latter already threw punch over him. Yuri budged lightly and the side of his lips were bleeding.

"Yuri oppa!" Eunji yelled and she glared at Donghae, she slapped him hard "Why did you do that to him!?"

"You slut!" Donghae was in fury and he was about to slap Eunji.

But Yuri punched him on the face with all his strength then Donghae fell on the ground, knocked down. He held Eunji's hand and they rushed out of the place.

Jessica saw what happened, there were mixed emotions. She wad worried, hurt, annoyed and jealous. "What is this?" She was rubbing her chest. Something was suffocating her and she decided to follow Yuri.

-Parking area of the club.

"I'm sorry for what happened Yuri oppa," Eunji said and she wiped the blood of Yuri on the side of his lips with her handkerchief.

"Who was that?"

"He's my ex, we broke up a year ago but he keeps bothering me," Eunji explained "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

"It's not your fault Eunji."

"But you are hurt because of me," Eunji slightly pouted.

Yuri smiled "Don't worry I'm fine. It's just nothing."

"Thank you for protecting me Yuri oppa."

Eunji was leaning forward to Yuri, she was about to kiss the latter.

Yuri widened his eyes"She was going to kiss me? For real?? She will be my first kiss? Oh gosh."

Someone coughed loudly (in purpose) and the two awkwardly pulled away from each other. It was Jessica. They looked at her. Jessica was staring at them innocently, she was holding a can beer.

"I want to go home Yuri, take me home," Jessica plainly said as she walked near to the passenger seat door.

"I need to go Eunji, it's my pleasure to meet you."

"See you again Yuri oppa. Um, can I have your number?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and sipped her can beer.

"Sure."

They exchanged numbers. Eunji was back inside the club, her best friend was still there while Yuri hopped in the driver's seat.

Jessica hopped in the car "Wow, you really had fun with that girl huh?"

"You still owe me a date Jessica."

"What?"

"This-is-not-a... DATE."

"Whatever"

Jessica drank all the content of the can beer. Yuri quickly leaned forward, held Jessica's face and pecked her lips.

Jessica cocked her brow "Why did you do that?" She shrieked, her face turned crimson.

"It's my first kiss. I just want you to become my first," Yuri admitted.

"Is that so? Naive," Jessica grabbed Yuri's jacket and kissed the tan, feverishly.

Yuri was shocked and didn't respond. Jessica was really kissing him. Deeper and sloppier. He don't know how to react. He was just feeling the sensation. He shut his eyes. And started to lip-lock. Jessica smiled between the kiss.

Jessica broke the kiss and Yuri groaned inside "My pleasure to be your first kiss. I will make this memorable to you Yuri," she smirked and kissed Yuri again.

She's really fond of the kiss, but only to Yuri because when he kissed Steven, she feel disgusted.

~

Taeyeon's house.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were done eating dinner. And they washed the dishes together. This time Tiffany insisted to help and Taeyeon allowed her.

They were sitting on the couch, watching drama. Tiffany looked at her watch and it's almost 11 pm. "Oh geez, it's late. I almost forgot the time. But I really want to be with Tae."

Tiffany sighed "I need to go Tae, it's late."

"Yes it's already late, so please stay here until tomorrow. Please?" Taeyeon showed her puppy eyes.

"Huh? I-I will s-sleep here, HERE WITH YOU?" Tiffany almost shouted then swallowed hard.

"Well, I have two rooms. You can sleep in my sister's room if you want," Taeyeon proposed.

"But people will see me tomorrow here and they will think bad against us. You know, they will talk behind our back. And as a girl, it's inappropriate that I will sleep in a guy's house," Tiffany elaborated.

Taeyeon knows what Tiffany trying to say "Whatever we do, good or bad, people will always have something to say about us and that's life. I just want you to stay because..." She paused "It's my birthday tomorrow but I won't force you if you don't want. Then, I will take you home." She smiled and stood up.

"What? Your birthday? 9th of March?"

Taeyeon nodded "I don't want to be alone."

Tiffany stayed silent "What now? It's his birthday. It's just one night and, yeah we will not do anything. I don't want to leave him either."

Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany wasn't comfortable "It's okay Pani, I will take you home."

Tiffany stood up "No, I will stay."

"Are you sure? But it's really okay Pani. You can go here tomorrow if you're not comfortable now," Taeyeon smiled.

"No I will stay, it's okay and I trust you," Tiffany gave eye smile.

"You're really beautiful Pani ah. Thank you," Taeyeon hugged Tiffany for a moment "Let's go to my room?"

"Wh-what? Yo-your room?" Tiffany shrieked.

Taeyeon innocently nodded.

"What's on his mind? He's inviting me to his room? Wait. We will do it, too soon!" Tiffany reddened in her thought.

"Are you sure? We will go to your room?"

Taeyeon smiled and grabbed Tiffany to her room. Tiffany was complaining but she stopped when she saw what's inside. Taeyeon closed the door.

"I want to show you this Pani."

Tiffany's eyes went round and her mouth agape with the scene. She looked around. There were paintings hanging on the wall everywhere. There were also some pictures and some were plain drawings, but all were amazing and beautiful. She saw a family portrait, a painting. It was Taeyeon's family, she walked closer as she gave it a once over.

"How...?" Tiffany was speechless, she was really amazed.

"I made it, at least we have a family picture err... painting. I know it's impossible to happen but in art, everything is possible," Taeyeon said in resentful way.

"You made all of these Tae?" Tiffany asked as she looked at the midget.

"Yes... And this is my favorite," Taeyeon said as she stared at their family portrait.

"You're really amazing Taehyung. All of these are masterpiece," Tiffany sincerely said.

"Thank you for that but I still don't have my masterpiece."

"Huh? Why?" Tiffany tilted her head.

"I just don't have but..."

"But what Tae?"

"I already found my model. A masterpiece. She's perfect," Taeyeon chuckled.

"She? And who's that girl? Hmpf!" Tiffany scoffed.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, she was expressionless.

"And who's that girl?" Tiffany asked as she rolled her eyes, she was jealous.

"You," Taeyeon genuinely said.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows "Me?" She pointed her finger to herself.

"Yes. I think you're perfect. A perfect beauty. Innocent, simple, yet elegant. Can you be my masterpiece?" Taeyeon's eyes blazed with passion.

"S-sure-"

"Just gimme ten minutes. I will take pictures of you, just few. So that, the pictures will be my reference material. If I'm in the mood to paint, I will do it. Well, I'm always in the mood," Taeyeon explained.

"You can take pictures as long as you want, you can take your time too. I don't mind so we will do it now? What will I wear?" Tiffany asked and she was excited.

"No Pani ah, just ten minutes and I think 3 pictures are enough," Taeyeon stood her ground.

"Okay?" Tiffany was confused.

"Pani, be my masterpiece. You will wear-" Taeyeon was hesitating.

"I will wear what Tae?"

"You will wear..."

Tiffany was waiting Taehyung as she looked at the guy's lips.

"Nothing," Taeyeon mumbled and Tiffany read her lips.

Tiffany jaw dropped and she was shocked. She looked down to herself and back at midget's eyes.

"I want to see you whole, intact and your inner self. Please show me who you really are without anything else," Taeyeon added.

Tiffany gulped, her body was feeling the heat"He wants to see me naked?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Am I being too fast? Is it too much that I asked her like this? She thinks that I'm a guy, maybe it's really awkward. I'm such a fool," Taeyeon blushed. Take it back Taeyeon! Maybe she's thinking that I'm a pervert!

Tiffany has her straight face and she remained silent.

"Pani ah, It's okay if you don't want to do it. I'm asking too much right? I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I hope I didn't offend you," Taeyeon said as she facepalmed.

Tiffany still shut her mouth, she was staring at Taeyeon.

"Are you mad Pani? I'm sorry," Taeyeon stared at the girl "I'm sorry please?"

Tiffany began to unbutton her top, she was nervous but she played it cool. Yeah, her hands were trembling duh.

"Pani ah, stop it. If you can't, I understand."

Tiffany took off her top cloth and threw it on the floor. She also slid down her skirt, she was now wearing only bra and panties. She was shy and her heart was drumming inside her chest.

Taeyeon from dorky face to her serious mode, she gulped at the scene. She can see Tiffany's fair skin, it was white and very smooth. Tiffany continue to strip as she unclasped her bra, took it off and threw it. And she slid down her panties. She was now completely naked. Those melons were perfectly round, her areolas were pink and her body was free from any kind of hair.

"Ten minutes right? Let's start Tae," Tiffany was nervous, it was obvious in her trembling voice.

"Ah, yeah," Taeyeon spazzed as she get her DSLR camera from her cabinet "Let's be professional here."

Tiffany looked at the wall clock "It's almost 12, this will be my gift for you."

"Thank you Pani, I consider it as one of the best gifts."

Tiffany nodded.

Taeyeon ushered Tiffany to the bed and laid her down there. Their eyes stared at each other like they're speaking. Tiffany was doing it because of her love while Taeyeon was doing it because she was an artist. No other reason, for her, there's no malicious thing because they're both girls. Tiffany was beautiful and Taeyeon likes beautiful things.

The session started. Taeyeon helped Tiffany with her poses. With the midget's touch, Tiffany became weak. She felt it in her heart, the love and pleasure. She did it because she loves Taehyung. She's willing to do it and she became comfortable. The guy was doing great, he's professional. The midget was treating her right, no lust in his eyes. Whew!

Three flashes were done. Just that quick. Ten minutes had past.

They were sitting on the bed. Taeyeon was looking on her camera, she's checking the pictures and she was satisfied. Tiffany was now buttoning her top and she was back in her complete attire.

"Tae, is it good?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, it's very good," Taeyeon smiled and she looked at Tiffany "Thank you for being my masterpiece. I will show you the painting after I finish it."

"It means I already entered your world of art and..." Tiffany paused "Your heart?"

Taeyeon slightly lifted her eyebrows and looked deeper into Tiffany's eyes. She could see the girl's hope and pure love.

"Did I already enter it?" Tiffany asked and she froze waiting for Taeyeon's answer, there's hope in her eyes.

Taeyeon slowly nodded.

"Then can I stay there? I want to stay in your heart," Tiffany said as she pursed her lips.

Taeyeon realized that Tiffany was in love with her. She didn't want to hurt the girl, Tiffany is a friend and she's important to her.

She's like a family now. Taeyeon continue to button Tiffany's top cloth until it's fully closed.

"He's really a gentleman."

Taeyeon leaned forward, acting like she was going to kiss Tiffany. She stopped, their faces were only inch apart. The gazes became deeper and their eyes were sparkling.

"No man will reject you. All of them will agree with what you asked Pani. If you said it to a man, that man is lucky. He's very lucky," Taeyeon said as she looked down at Tiffany's lips.

"What? No man will reject me? So he's saying, he accepted it? And I already said it to him. He's a guy, a man. What a dork. Is he nervous?" Tiffany plastered a smile on her face "Are we official now? Is it too fast? But I don't mind if he didn't court me. I love him and that all matters."

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany "Thank you Pani ah," she shut her eyes "I'm sorry Pani, I'm really sorry. I will just hurt you in the end. I hate myself for being numb, I'm sorry," Tears fell down on her face "Th-thank you," and her voice cracked.

Tiffany could sense that the midget was crying "I guess we're official now." She hugged back "I love you Tae."

Tiffany misunderstood the whole scene.

[This is terrible] :'(

~

At school. Afternoon.

In the room of IV-1. Jessica and Tiffany were sitting together.

"You didn't go home last night, I was waiting for you!" Jessica whined.

"Sssh! Shut up Jessi!" Tiffany was alarmed as she looked around, no one heard Jessica and she sighed in relief "Be quiet."

"Where did you stay?"

Tiffany didn't answer.

"Oh my gosh Tiffany, you slept with Tae-"

"I slept in his house because it's already late but we didn't sleep together. Don't be over dramatic cuz we didn't do dirty things like what's written on your forehead Jessi," Tiffany clarified.

"Yah, I don't have dirty mind!"

"I just want to accompany him because it's his birthday today," Tiffany added.

"It's his birthday? Weird. All people knows that his birthday was 30th of December," Jessica clicking her index finger on the desk.

"I don't know, he said it's his birthday today," Tiffany just shrugged.

"Never mind. Maybe he did that on purpose, to hide it cuz if all the girls here in school know about it, they will give gifts to him. Our school will be flooded with gifts," Jessica exaggerated it.

"I bought a gift for him."

"What is it? Tell me! Oh that's why you're late!"

Tiffany nodded "Sorry Jessi but I will tell it to you after I give it to him."

Jessica pouted.

"By the way, how's your date with Yuri?" Tiffany changed the topic.

"We partied, I brought him to the club," Jessica said and she was uninterested to it.

"What?? That's not a date!" Tiffany brows were knitted.

"Whatever... please Tiffany don't push me to him. I don't like him, we're just friends."

Tiffany exhaled heavily "Fine, don't regret it if you lose him huh?"

"I will never regret it duh..."

Tiffany shook her head "Let's just have a selfie, Jessi."

"Yas, I love that! Wacky! Come on!"

"Let me see!" Jessica held Tiffany's phone and looked at the screen "Waahhh, I'm still beautiful."

Tiffany rolled her eyes "Whatever Jessi, whatever."

-

A little later. Tiffany decided to go to Taehyung's classroom. She was excited for her gift, she wanted to give it to the midget as soon as possible.

When Tiffany was near, she saw the Taehyung walked out of the room. Tiffany was about to call him but the midget was walking fast looking at his phone. Taehyung was smiling like a dork. Tiffany followed the guy.

Until she found herself outside the campus. Taehyung was fidgeting, he was looking around, looked like he was waiting for someone.

"TaeTae ah!" Tiffany shouted and drew near to Taeyeon.

"Pani ah?"

"I'm looking for you, Happy Birthday!"

Taeyeon chuckled "Ya, you always greet me. Maybe this is the hundred times y'know."

"I will always greet you whenever I see you till the last minute of your special day," Tiffany gave eye smile.

"You're the best. Hmm... why are you looking for me anyway?"

"Pick me up after class, I will give something to you," Tiffany can't hide her excitement as she giggled.

"Sure Pani ah. I will go to your room after my class."

Suddenly a car stopped in front of them. A girl came out in the driver's seat.

"Taehyung? Oh no, is that you? I miss you so much," The girl jumped at Taeyeon and hugged her tightly "My Taehyung, I miss you," the girl was crying "Oh no no..." The girl faced Taeyeon and she caressed the latter's face "It's really you my love," she sniffed.

Taeyeon was shocked as well as Tiffany but the latter was kinda jealous.

"Ailee?" Taeyeon smiled.

Ailee nodded then she kissed Taeyeon deeply and it took long. Tiffany froze and she could feel that her knees became weak.

"Why? My love? So they are together? What about me? Me and Tae are official now. He's my boyfriend. Wait. He just used me? To be his masterpiece? And now, he will just dump me? That's why he didn't court me. Yeah. Am I too easy huh? I'm so stupid!" Tiffany was crying but she was unaware of it.

Taeyeon broke the kiss and she looked at Tiffany, she became worried to the latter.

"Pani ah?"

Tiffany ran as fast as she can to get away from Taehyung and the girl. Taehyung was calling her but she didn't look back. Something was stifling her, her chest was aching and she rubbed it hard, she was catching her breath. So hard to breathe. She fell on the ground with her knees. She was paralyzed, her body doesn't listen to her and the tears were overflowing.

"He just used me..." Tiffany muttered.

~

So, who's Ailee? And what is the gift of our Pani to Tae?

Taeyeon yah! What will you do now?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hush By Naru

Fanfiction

91.9K 2.9K 33
TaeNy. "Silence isn't empty, it's full of answers."
9.1K 237 3
"What kind of best friend calling me 'girlfriend' on every Valentine's day?" "What kind of best friend you are, Kim Taeyeon?"
13.7K 756 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
71.4K 1.5K 46
We're so deeply inlove with each other but we are sisters now. Highest ranking: #1 in TaengSic category and #4 in TaeNy, #1 in JeTi, #9 in Jessica Ju...