Deter || b.barnes || 2 ✔️

By Belalugosii

"You guys realize that's not even remotely funny on our end." "It was a little funny. If your minds in a dee... More

A/n and Disclaimer
₪Preamble₪
16₪ Monkeys save lives ₪16
15₪ What about sharks? ₪15
14₪ Truth be told ₪14
13₪ Strawberries ₪13
11₪ Dense Thoughts ₪11
10₪ Sir McFluff ₪10
9₪ Bullshit ₪9
8₪ POV's ₪8
7₪ Ethanol and Fire ₪7
6₪ Absurd Forgiveness ₪6
5₪ Who's Jesus? ₪5
4₪ Knock on the door ₪4
3₪ Guilt ₪3
2₪ Confidence ₪2
1₪ Science rules ₪1

12₪ Blushing ₪12

6.6K 255 90
By Belalugosii

"Wait so you've worked with THEE Phil Coulson?"

"Yeah, I still do help him out once in awhile."

"Wow, and who is this Skye chick?"

"A friend with abilities-like you and me."

"She cool?"

Agent Harrow smirks. "She's a hacker, so..."

Tove's eyes go wide. "That's pretty rad." Agent Harrow nods in agreement but stops shortly before erupting in laughter. "What?" Tove asks confused.

Harrow shakes her head while she continues to laugh. "I'm just surprised by how much we went off topic." The Shield agent stands up from her seat and walks towards the bar in search of a drink.

Tove shrugs her shoulders and follows the Australian woman, not sure how to respond. She was still shook up from everything she had learned not too long ago, but she didn't know how to exactly express it all.

Tove found out more on the T.A.H.I.T.I. Project. At first she didn't know what Harrow was talking about, but then the agent explained how a bunch of volunteer shield agents volunteered to take the GH-325, and then things began to fall into place and Tove started to understand. Tove also learned that the drug was actually purposefully made in case of a fallen avenger.

Tove also learned about the Inhumans. She learned all that Harrow knew. All about how the Kree created a race of humans mixed with Kree genomes in attempt to better the world but it went down south. Tove was told the short version of how Skye very shortly reunited with her family, but Harrow made her point when calling Skye's life a little nuts.

From the way Agent Harrow told Tove everything, the young girl picked up quick that Coulson's little team was pretty tight. Like they were their own little dysfunctional and mixed blood family. And because of recent events, Tove could relate to Harrows emotions. The Avengers had become her miniature hectic family. One that fights, a lot, but also one that learns to forgive but not forget. A family that Tove missed having.

"Is that all?" Tove watches Agent Harrow down a glass full of water, surprised the woman didn't reach for the bottle upon bottles of alcohol.

Harrow swallows hard before answering. "Pretty much."

Tove looks at the woman in awe-not in awe of the woman even though she is quite stunning, but because of all the new knowledge she gathered. "Do you know more about the Kree?" Tove takes a seat at a bar stool and leans her head in her hands while her elbows sat uncomfortable against the marbled counter top.

Harrow shakes her head. "No, not much. They're old and almost extinct from what I've heard last. There's only a clan left last time I heard from Thor."

Tove nearly chokes on her spit, but before she could ask 'you know Thor?!' Steve walks in with his arms crossed. "You have contacts with Thor?" The star spangled man with a plan asks, curious about his old friend.

Harrow scoffs. "Little nosy, aren't you flag?" The Australian woman flaunts.

"No. Just walking in at the right time, ma'am." Steve casually answers, clearly not amused by the humorous personality the agent has.

Harrow picks up the fact that Steve is not amused nor in the mood for jokes and drops her raised eyebrows. "Kay, whatever. But yes, Coulson team has some sort of connection with the Asgardians. It's kind of cute if you look at it from an outsider's view." The agent adds with a smile.

Steve steps back, almost surprised. "Did you say Coulson? As in, Phil Coulson? He's alive?" Steve's voice grew to an excited level, almost as if remembered a memory of playing 'don't touch the lava' with Bucky.

Harrow just laughs. "You have no idea how cute it is to see you get flustered, Cap. Coulson is the exact same way." The agent responds with an amused smile gracing her red lips.

Steve's mouth draws a line, but the corners were still raised, indicating he was still happy to hear that THEE Agent Coulson was still alive.

Tove witnesses all of this interesting interaction with a goofy smile on her face. But once the awkward silence fell, Tove brewed up another question. "Is there a way we can 'set an appointment' with Thor?"

Harrow shrugs her shoulders with an amused frown. "I don't see why not. I'll call Jane while you two heroes converse." Harrow brings her phone to her ear while it rings for the other line to pick up. "Hey, Jane? It's me, Jo."

"Her names Jo?" Tove whispers to Steve when she walks up to him.

"Apparently it is." Steve responds, sleep still present in his blue eyes.

Tove looks at the woman surprised. "I thought she just went by agent.." Tove mumbles more to herself.

"Hey, do you know where Bucky is? I didn't see him in his room." Steve crosses his arms with a confused look on his chiseled face, a noticeably yet small stubble growing on his chin.

Tove stiffens. "I have no idea where he is." Tove lies, making her hands grow sweaty and her cheeks begin to flush a rosy pink color.

As if on cue, Bucky walks down from the stairs, still in his clothes from last night with some mad hair strayed across his face. "Found him." Steve says before walking over to his best friend to say good morning.

Tove couldn't help but stare at Bucky with embarrassed yet joyous eyes. She felt awkward, but the idea of Bucky being with her last night while she coped and dealt with everything made her feel somewhat at peace. Like, having someone as broken as her know what she knows and how she feels and even relates, makes things easier to deal with.

"Who's this?" Bucky asks after sending a sly smirk in Tove's direction.

Tove blushes even more but gets caught off guard when Jo explains herself. "I'm the one who saved Tove's life. It's okay, you can call me a hero." Jo brushes off imaginary dust from her shoulders.

Bucky's eyebrows furrow into the middle of his forehead, creating a defining crease right above his nose. "You gave her the Alien blood?" Bucky questions, annoyance quietly growing in the back of his throat.

Jo still smiles, not hearing the quiet warning in Bucky's voice. "Yep, like I said, call me a hero."

Bucky scoffs, "Excuse me, but I thought injecting people with dangerous shit, such as said Alien blood, is illegal and wrong?" Bucky had been set off. His filter began to diminish with every angering second that passed.

Jo finally dropped her smile. "I'm sorry, but this 'Dangerous Shit' drug, saved Tove's life. And last time I checked, saving someone's life is a heroic thing. Something I know you're not very familiar with, Winter Solider." At that point Tove thought a fight was going to break out.

Both Jo and Bucky stared each other down with icy blue eyes that slit the other one's throat in their imagination. Tove was rubbed the wrong way too when Jo said what she had said. Steve was also, but knew he had to settle things peacefully.

"That's enough." He claims with authority. Bucky still glared at Jo, not afraid of what his best friend had to say to him, but Jo had relaxed. For a fire-filled woman, Jo's pretty spicy with the attitude. Tove thinks to herself. Steve changes the subject to a better topic. "What did Jane say?" He asks the blonde haired woman.

"She said she'll get a hold of Thor when she can, but until then... we wait." Jo crosses her arms across her chest, refusing to look at Bucky who still glared at her.

Steve takes in a deep breath. "Thor's a busy man I suppose." Jo just shrugs her shoulder and then retreats back to her spot on the sofa where her and Tove had talked.

"You would be busy too if you had a messed up brother who likes to kill people and a world that is falling apart." Thor's booming voice reverberates off of the empty common room, catching everyone's attention.

Everyone snaps their head in the direction of the deep toned voice, surprised by the sudden appearance of the one and only God of Thunder.

"Wow." Tove looks at the muscle bulging man in front of her. "Definitely did not see that one coming."

Sorry this is so late and soooooooo unedited.

Also, sorry for how much of a BS chapter this is.

I am all the 'sorries' today

Hope you still love me and enjoyed the update.

comment and vote to let me know!!!

Adios

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 28 23
"I never thought that I would find my one true love but I did, I found my soulmate, I found my one true love, I found my one and only forever and alw...
4.6K 107 8
"Your obsession with rocks and brown and fuckin' the whole town's a reflection on your mental health..."
4.9K 203 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
361K 5.3K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.