9₪ Bullshit ₪9

"So you saved Xandar from a rogue member of the blue man group?" Sam leans his elbows on his knees while staring down Peter.

"Sure....Whats a blue man group?" Peter takes a sip from his glass which was filled with whisky.

Tove thinks for a moment, her body closely tucked into Bucky's, her feet underneath her butt and Bucky's right arm wrapped around her shoulders. "A dance group that paints themselves blue in order to look....well, blue."

Peter nods his head, slowly understanding the fact that nowadays humans are pretty strange here on Earth. "Interesting." Peter sums with a hum.

Tove raises her eyebrows for a moment. "Very."

Peter scratches the small scruff that had become more noticeable on his chin. "Now, who are you guys exactly? I get that you, as a group, are the Avengers. But... what do you guys do exactly? What's your role?"

Steve shrugs his shoulders. "It use to be protecting the Earth from abnormal beings, but at the moment we are fighting to protect the Earth from ourselves."

Peter looks at the man out of confusion. "Yourselves?"

Barton takes a large bite of his sugary Twinkie, savoring the fluff that rested in its middle. "Yeah, Tony and Steve are kind of in a fight right now." Barton mumbles with half his Twinkie smothered around his mouth.

"It's a group effort, Clint." Wanda barks.

"Meh."

Wanda rolls her eyes and continues to hold her arms crossed over her chest. A black leather jacket that the King had let her borrow from one of his workers closets draped over her shoulders.

"Who's Tony?" Peter asks.

"A stuck up rich guy who rides around in a transformer." Jo mentions before casually taking a sip from her water glass.

"But he's a good guy at heart." Steve defends, offended by Jo's uneducated remark.

"I guess." Jo shrugs

Peter looks between the American soldier and the fire wielding blonde. "Okay... I'm still confused." Peter slouches, looking defeated and tired from trying to comprehend everything.

Tove had been thinking for the past five minutes how to explain their situation with Tony and his team. She had an idea but she knew she would come off as over dramatic. But who cares. "The way I saw it before I was shoved onto the Avengers team, was that these guys were a family. They played games together, they knew each other better than they knew themselves, they cared about each other... you know, typical family stuff." Tove tries to explain.

Bucky looks at his girl in awe. As young as their relationship was, the Winter Soldier couldn't help but love the girl he held. Sure, her explanation was a tad bit sappy, but Bucky knew his best friend Steve to be sappy himself. One sappy little guy that had a undying love for his country. That's how he knows his girl fits their rag tag team. She was a mixture of affection, sarcasm and hope, something that this team needs right now.

Peter, however, played with his cuticles while he frowned down at his feet in distant thought. "The closest thing I've got to family is my team back by the Kymellians planet."

Tove felt guilt pick at her stomach, a feeling that was shared amongst everyone in the room. Maybe not Jo since she was just as twisted as the flames she spawned, but she still had a heart which has a tad bit of feeling left deep down inside.

"It's nice, to have someone care about you, isn't it?" Tove says, partially speaking on her own behalf. Memories of her childhood home being in ashes and splinters of wood begin to float in the brunette's mind. She loathed the lost time she received due to the infamous Hydra. However, the loss of her blood family had been replaced by misfits with great character and beliefs.