6₪ Absurd Forgiveness ₪6

"What the hell?!!" Peter only grumbles due to how painful his jaw hurt. But he didn't get to complain much more before Tove's fist barrels into his face once more, causing blood to start streaming from his nose.

"Hey! Get off of him!" The green skinned woman, also known famously as Gamora, yells at the brunette who straddled her love interest and was using him as a punching bag. The woman yanked Tove off of Peter, causing her to roll along the cemented roof of T'Challa's tower as both women grunted and growled.

The rough cement skinned up Tove's hands pretty good, lodging rocks into her hands. But the worse of it all was a large gash on her forehead.

Angered previously by everything and even more set off by seeing her friend bleeding on the ground, Wanda twists her fingers gracefully and in a pattern which creates a light red glow of magic above Gamora as she is dragged up a few feet in the air before being tossed across the roof, causing her to also get rocks in her hands and small cuts on her face and back.

"Hey! Magic is illegal in a fight like this!!" Rocket, the furry looking raccoon with the small potted plant says with his teeth showing. The raccoon puts the plant on the ground while he loads up his giant gun with non-lethal stunners.

He starts shooting at Wanda, who only uses her powers to redirect the bullets elsewhere. "Stop shooting, you're going to hurt someone!" Steve yells, but no stopping occurs and the captain charges the raccoon and fights with him to put the gun down.

"Are we supposed to be fighting right now?" Drax, the blue and red man asks the little plant in the pot. The plant only shrugs his limbs and continues to watch the scene unfold with wide eyes.

Drax only shrugs too before letting out a loud growl and ramming his body into Steve, throwing the captain a good few feet away from Rocket.

"Oh Peter Quill I am so done with you right now." Tove threatens the complaining man on the ground before charging Drax with all the strength she could muster.

The moment Bucky realized Tove was running toward the muscular man with blue and red skin, was also the moment he realized he should probably do something to stop her. He was angry too, infuriated like the rest of them. But he knew fighting wasn't going to fix anything, especially hurt feelings.

Tove threw multiple punches at Drax, only to make the big man wince. Drax tried to block the young woman who continued to hit and kick at him, but she was too fast for him to even put his hands down in time to block the hits.

Eventually the big man grew impatient and he stuck out both of his hands and turned in a fast circle, eventually hitting the woman and knocking her on the ground. He then, out of anger and annoyment, grabbed Tove by the throat and lifted her up off the ground.

At the sight of Tove being choked lifeless made Bucky's heart stop and he quickly searched for a way to stop the mad blue man from choking the life out of the woman he loved.

The one armed man ran straight for the raccoon figure and grabbed the giant gun he held in his tiny paws, receiving a "Hey that's mine!" from the cute little creature. Bucky aims the gun directly at the muscle bulging man, hitting him directly in the stomach and causing him to let go of Tove. He fell to the ground to continue on jerking due to the electricity coursing through his body. Tove also had fallen on the ground due to trying to regain her breathing pattern.

Out of the corner of her eye, Tove could see Steve tiredly hoisting himself back onto his feet. However, behind him, farther off in the distance a red flying object sped toward T'Challa's safe haven. "Shit." Tove mumbles to herself as she pushes herself up with shaking arms. Her muscles ached as they cried out for oxygen to return back to their side. The bruises and blood on her face made her almost unrecognizable. However, her eyesight was still 20/20 and that was definitely Tony Stark heading toward her.