1₪ Science rules ₪1

The bars in front of Bianca's face shattered like peanut brittle from the force of Tove's hands. The surprisingly soft stone broke easy, easier than it had earlier when she had first woken up. The overwhelming idea of them getting out is what made things seem so effortless now.

"Okay, now where do we go?" Wanda, much more firm in her small stature, asks the raven haired girl as she shifts her way out of her cell.

"We need to contact Tony with your clip." Tove answers before Bianca can.

"Exactly, and I know where it is. This way." Bianca heads down the hallway, crushing the broken energy crystals with her torn up tennis shoes on the way.

Wanda and Tove do their best to gingerly carry Jo between their shoulders as they follow after the young student. From the constant bumping of their uneven shoulders, Jo grunts in pain every time their feet hit the ground. Almost instinctively, Tove grabs the women underneath the arms and knees bridal style, making it easier on the suffering blonde.

Among the rush of things, an odd cooing alarm starts to echo through the veiny halls. It is the only things the three conscious women can hear as they search for their assistance out.

Bianca stops and flattens herself against the wall and thudding footsteps ahead of them soon bring understanding to her movements,

However, even with being the two left in the unknown, Wanda and Tove march along forward and face the single kree alone. Wanda moves her wrists in a robotic fashion and twists her fingers in an almost synonymatic way. The kree-beings legs pull out from underneath him snap-quick, letting his head fall and crack in whiplash on the harden, but soft, floor.

"You could've kept walking." Wanda states in the same robotic way as her wrists had.

"I know I could've but I moved for you, not them." Bianca smiles lightly while catching up to the young sokovian girl.

Tove could see the same small flirtatious smile offered back by Wanda in response. It didn't sting, but a twinge of jealousy conversed in Tove's chest for a split second, before focusing on who she ultimately promised.

Bucky.

It was only a few more paces later when they finally reached a small caged closet that was as organized as a schools lost and found bin. Tove set down Jo, who was practically burning her chest and arms with how hot with swelling she was. The brunette does not second guess anything before punching her way through the bars like smoke. Clearing away the brick-like-cylinders, Tove feels around for Wanda's barrett. Her sweaty hands clasp over the cool fake metal and toss it over to the young woman on lookout.

"Call it in."

Wanda opens the clip and presses her middle finger into the smaller bottom half for a second before blowing into it hard.

The sounds of a rolling chair ruffles over the small speaker in the barrett. "Hello?"

"It's us Tony. Wanda, Tove, Bianca and Jo."

A loud sigh of relief over floods the tiny speaker holes. "Oh Thank God-Guys!! Come here NOW!!"

"No time for small talk or explaining Tony. We need an evac, and fast." Tove cuts in with haste.

"Got it. Be there in 10."

"Make that like 5 and no doubts bc we need to get out of here ASAP." Bianca starts to jog in the direction which could only mean a way out.

"I'll try." Is all Tony could say to the unfamiliar voice.

"No Tony, don't try, make it happen because Jo needs emergency surgery as of two minutes ago." Tove grunts out while picking up said Australian blonde.