IDGAF.

Від Miyahbabyy

They met in the foster system, and became best friends.. They were separated but found each other again..Noth... Більше

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
New Book Alert!!
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

7.

4.2K 185 35
Від Miyahbabyy

Harmony.

I woke up, and my eyes adjusted to the light. My head was pounding, and I didn't know where I was.

I sat up and looked around. I was in the hospital. I remembered what happened. What always happens that lands me here.

I saw the boy that started all of this and basically yelling at me in the halls walk in. He had a worried look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused and shook.

"You haven't been here that long. Maya called your parents she said they on the way." He said and sat down in a chair next to the bed.

I was surprised to see him. I was not angry, or mad at him. He had a right to be mad at me, what person wouldn't.

"Maya was okay with you coming in here?"

"No. She doesn't know."

I shook my head. "Well..I'm sorry but you better leave my dad's crazy and when he sees you he might flip." I said with an attitude.

He laughed but I was so serious. My life was way too complicated for him to try and be involved. With my dad being crazy, and my disorder it won't turn out good..even though I do find this guy very attractive.

"I can face him..I need to apologize...I'm sorry for grabbing your arm like that, and I didn't mean to yell at you..I was just so mad because you have been so rude to me, and it's like I—Never mind. You want me to go get the doctor?" He questioned avoiding what he was about to say.

"No, I'm okay. I accept your apology..continue what you were saying."

"I don't even know how to explain it."

"Well try."

"Okay. I can't stop thinking about you to be honest. And it's funny cause...do you even know my name?"

"No."

"My name is Dion..anyways like I was saying I can't stop thinking about you..and I didn't even know your name until today when your friend said something.."

"Stop...just stop. I'm sorry but whatever you feel for me it has to go away..I don't mean to come off rude or anything but when someone has gone through so much it's hard...it's hard for that person to trust new people..I have post traumatic stress disorder and that's why I freaked out and passed out when you touched me..I can't trust you, or no guy..I'm sorry but I don't think you should waste you time." I said honestly. I wanted to give a friendship, or even a relationship with a guy a chance but it was just hard.

"Oh..I understand. Harmony right?"

"Yeah." I smiled. He licked his lips and looked to the floor.

"So...if I asked you if you just wanted to be friends? What would you say? I'm not asking for your trust, it takes time to build stuff like that but at least least let's be friends."

"Something is seriously wrong with me, do you not get it?"

"Im just asking to be your friend Harmony, I want to get to know you."

"Why do you keep trying so hard?"

"I don't know." He said rubbing his face. "Like I said I can't stop thinking about you..dreaming about you..I'm fucked up to be honest and I don't know why. I never tried this hard with a girl ever..especially someone who is showing me no play."

"Well you don't want all my baggage trust me. If we act like we're really cool in school people are going to talk about you. They talk about me everyday, and they will talk about you too."

"I don't give a fuck man. I honestly don't.. I'm going crazy I never acted like this before..I told my mom about you and everything and you not even my girl, you don't even talk to me. I can't stop it drives me crazy. You probably think I'm a psycho but I swear I'm not."

I laughed, and he smiled seeing me laugh. "You told your..mom about me? What did you say?"

"I told her a lot man..and I don't even know you like that..I tried to stop thinking about you I honestly did but it only made me mad and act like a jerk towards you..and I'm sorry..I really am."

"It's okay. I'm honestly fine you didn't do anything to keep apologizing..it's just a lot of things wrong with me."

"Well..are you okay right now?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah..my head just hurts a lot."

"I'll go get the doctor then." He said standing up.

"No, sit down." He did as I said and sat down.

We sat there in silence for what felt like forever.

"How did you guys get here?"

"When you passed out the ambulance had to come and get you..Me and your friend waited until they came and a teacher and the nurse came too, and told us to go to class but we just ignored them. I was so scared..you scared me..When the ambulance came and took you we ran out the building with security running behind us and I got in my car and we followed the ambulance truck."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Your friend wouldn't talk to me in the car, I just told her to follow me when we ran out the building and she did."

"You guys are going to get in so much trouble!"

"It was worth it, you awake and I'm talking to you." I shook my head, and blushed knowing he did all that just to make sure I was okay.

"Can I get a doctor now?" I asked as my head started to pound.

Just as I said that my dad, mom and Maya came in looking worried.

"Harmony are you okay? What happened?" My mom asked rushing towards the bed. She gave me a sly hug and I assured her I was okay.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?" Maya asked in a harsh tone referring to Dion, and rolled her eyes.

"Maya stop."

"No."

"Harmony who is this?" My dad asked mean mugging him.

"Maybe I should go." He said

"Yeah you should." Maya agreed.

"No stay." He looked at me and tucked his lip in and sat back down.

"Harmony—

"Mom, Dad this my...friend." I said and smiled at him. This would be new but I'm willing to give it a try. He smiled back at me, and it made me feel good.

"Are you serious Harmony? After what he did in the hall—

"It was so sweet. He waited when I passed out, and came all the way down here just to make sure I was okay."

"This has to be a joke. She cannot be serious." Maya went on which was getting on my nerves honestly.

"This is new Harmony." My mom said, and I nodded my head.

"I want to try things new."

"So what happened babygirl?" After all these years my dad has not stopped calling me that. Its kind of embarrassing but it would be weird if he stopped.

"I don't know, I don't think I ate this morning and I was feeling lightheaded. Next thing I know I'm in here." I lied.

"She's lying..I don't trust you not one bit, and you must have fed her a load of bs when you were in here with her all this time." She said pointing her finger in Dion's face. "What do you want from her?"

"Maya..if your going to act like this you can leave...gosh."

"Harmony that is no way to talk to your friend." My mom interfered.

"She keep nagging he didn't do anything.. and my head already hurts."

"How about the both of y'all wait outside and let us talk to our daughter." They both looked at my dad, and went to go out the room.

On the way out Dion made eye contact extra hard with my dad like he knew him from somewhere. Probably because he used to play football. My dad did the same giving him a mean look.

"The fuck was he looking at?" My dad asked once the door slammed.

"I don't know dad it's not like you were in the National Football League half my life." I said being sarcastic.

"Right." He said not laughing. "Aight they gone now cut the BS Harmony what really happened?" My dad asked in a serious tone.

"I already told you dad."

"Harmony did he touch you—

"No, he did not!"

"Why are you getting so defensive?" My dad asked.

"He didn't do anything."

"So tell me the truth. I know your lying Harmony your best friend even said so." He said as my mom stroked my hair.

I sighed, and just decided to tell them the truth. "Okay fine. He has a really big crush on me, and he has been trying to get my attention. I was not talking to him because I was scared..and today he bumped me in the hall to get my attention I guess, and we got into a argument, and I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and that's when I fainted."

"What do you mean he grabbed your arm?" My dad asked.

"It wasn't rough or anything...I just freaked out I swear. He just came to apologize, and we talked."

"I don't like him." My dad said.

"Me either." My mom agreed. They don't even know him. Neither do I either though.

"Mom! Your siding with him?"

"Yeah I am. It's childish as hell for him to bump into you just to get your attention...pussy."

"Exactly. Now look where you at."

"I just want to try something new. I want a guy friend..please don't ruin this for me."

They both looked back and forth at each other. Staying silent, until my mom sighed dramatically.

"Did you tell him...about your disorder?" My mom questioned.

"Yeah, I had too. I told him he didn't want to be my friend because I had too much going on in my life but then he started saying stuff that makes it seem like...he really likes me."

"What did you tell him about your disorder?" My dad questioned.

"I told him I had post traumatic stress disorder and when bad things happen to you it's hard to trust." I said in a low tone as my mom caressed my hair.

"And what did he say?" Asked my dad.

"Nothing really."

"Oh..alright I'll go get the doctor now." He said walking out of the room.

I looked at my mother who was still playing in my hair and looking at me like she was hurt and trying to read me.

"Mom why are you looking at me like that? Im okay." I reassured her.

"I know you are..your a fighter. I'm just scared something bad will happen to you again."

"Me too." I agreed. This was a sensitive topic I only talked to my mom about.

"You know everything you go through I go through it too. We struggle together so don't ever think you are in this alone..ever. I'm positive your father feels the same way."

"I know. You guys never made me think different...it's just really hard sometimes. I don't feel normal ever. That's why I want to get to know this boy at least give him a chance because I have to show some progress."

"That's good..just be really careful baby, and just..breath sometimes."

"I will try."

"Oh speaking on this...why haven't you been going to counseling?"

"Because mom. I don't like that lady, and she doesn't help me." I complained. "It's a waste of time."

"Well...you are going to start going again..I don't want to hear it."

"Ugh. Alright fine."

I rolled my eyes and turned my back on her and then my dad came in with the nurse. She told me I was okay, so that was good. She also put me on meds for crazy people like me with some funny name I can't pronounce.

"Alright Harmony me and your dad are going on a date. We won't be back until late..love you."

"I love you too." I said wrapped up under my covers. After I waited until I heard my door shut before I got up and made sure my dress looked nice in the mirror.

I was going out with Dion. My parents didn't know about it cause I didn't want to tell them because they already said they didn't like him. Today I had to stay home from school to get some rest, and I've been texting him all day because I got his number before he left the hospital. We made plans to go out later, and I was super nervous but I wasn't going to turn this down.

I put on my hoops and made sure I looked nice to go out with Dion.

I heard my door creak, and I saw Kaija's eye looking at me through the cracks.

"Creep."

"Sorry." She said and opened the door. "Where are you going?"

"Im going out with Dion." I told her.

"Dion? Who's that?"

"This boy."

"Okay sissss. Do mom and dad know?"

"No they don't so please don't tell them. They would only freak out, and they already told me they didn't like him but I want to give him a chance."

"They met him?"

"Yeah. He was there for me in the hospital..he really likes me, and I want to try something new so I'm going." I said.

"Alright I won't tell..promise. But you owe me...and I don't like your dress." She said looking it up and down.

"Seriously? Why?"  I asked getting in my feelings.

"It's not a outfit you pick to go out on a date." She then started digging through my closet. She pulled out a white crop top and a suede orange skirt that fit tight and had a rip on the side.

"Now this is hot. You should wear it."

I took it and grinned. "Fine." I quickly changed out of the dress I had on and put on the outfit she liked.

"How does it look." I asked looking in the mirror.

"You look..amazing."

"Thanks."

"I'm going to cry." She said acting as if she was crying, and patting her eyes.

"Why?"

"My big sissy is going on her first date."

"Its not a date. We are just friends."

Honk! Honk!

I heard his car outside, and knew it was time to go.

"He can't come in?" Kai asked turning her nose up.

"I told him to honk the horn."

"Okay. Tell me how everything goes." She smiled.

"Okay. Make sure Siyah doesn't leave the house and Prince doesn't do anything crazy."

"Got it. Love you."

"Love you too. Have fun."

"I will. Be back around midnight."

"Okay."

I went outside and saw his Black Nissan parked in the yard. I opened the door to the passengers seat, and the smell of weed hit my nose.

He looked high as hell, and was looking at me like he wanted to eat me.  I froze. The way he was looking at me made me nervous and made me want to regret this decision. He looked sexy as hell though.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking confused.

"Stop looking at me like that. And it smells like weed in here." I said, as I got in the car. I wasn't going to be a pussy and back down. I had to do this.

I closed the door, and took a deep breath as I put my seatbelt on. I could feel him looking at me, and it was making me feel weird.

"What?" I asked.

"You just look...HOT. Look at god."

I blushed but tried my best not to show it. I don't think this was how a first dat was supposed to go.

"Thankyou."

"No thankyou. For giving me this opportunity..you look so nervous." He pulled out a blunt, and handed it to me, and I shook my head.

"It will help you calm down. You scared?"

"No I've smoked before."

My dad gave me weed one time when I was having a panic attack. I was thirteen, and he told me not to tell mom and after I felt great. I wasn't a big fan because I didn't like to smoke but it did help me. I never did it after.

"Just take it."

I shrugged my shoulders and took the blunt from him, and he handed me a lighter. I lit it as I put the blunt to my mouth and inhaled. I blew out the smoke and closed my eyes and let the feeling settle in my body.

"Good?"

"Mhm." I said and he drove off. Before I knew it the whole blunt was gone.

"So...what do you want to do?" Dion asked me as we drove in his car friday night.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Let's catch s movie then we'll go out to eat. How does that sound."

"It sounds like a plan." I agreed barely able to open my eyes.

"Great." He said as he sniffled.

The car was silent the whole ride to the movies, and once we got there we parked the car and he got out and opened the door for me.

"Thanks."

He nodded his head as we headed inside. When we got in we purchased our ticket and was soon in the theater waiting for the movie to play.

I didn't even know the name of the movie. It was a chick flick though, and it was kind of boring.

Dion would look at me and try to put his arm around me every now and then but he saw how uncomfortable I looked so he stopped.

"Sorry." He whispered. "It's okay." I smiled trying to keep my eyes open but I just fell asleep.

Once the movie was over he woke me up, and ate at Ruby Tuesdays across the street

Once I sat down I noticed how good he looked. He had on jeans and a polo shirt. It was simple, but I liked simple.

"You look nice."

"Forreal? Oh thanks. I just put something on to be honest..I'm not the type to look all fancy."

"Me too. I had on something different earlier but my sister made me change. She said this was more formal and sexy."

He laughed, and I giggled. "It looks nice..but honestly you look like a snack every time I see you so I wouldn't really care what you wore."

"Are you..flirting?"

"Is it working?" He questioned.

"It could use some help just a little, but your not bad. Friends though."

He nodded his head. "Right."

I chuckled as the waiter came, and asked what we wanted to drink..After we told her she left.

"So tell me something about yourself." He said.

"Like what? What do you want to know?" 

"Anything."

"Ok...um I don't know what to tell you." I admitted.

"Okay. I'll ask you questions then."

"Cool."

"My first question is....why does your dad look so familiar? I feel like I seen his face before but I can't remember."

"My dad was quarterback for the California Bears for half my life."

"Shut up!" His eyes grew big, and people looked at us.

"Shhh. Im serious..he tore his ACL and it ruined his career."

"You have to be joking. Me and my dad used to love that dude. He was the best quarter back of all time! We were his biggest fan..I can't believe I met him what the fuck. Wow."

"Yeah. Well now you can tell your dad you met him."

"I wish..My dad is dead someone shot him 5 years ago."

"Oh..I'm sorry that must be tough."

"It is."

Just like that the whole mood changed. Why was I so stupid to bring that up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to bring it up."

"Its okay..it was a while ago..it's funny because I remember the press being on your dad's ass 24/7 because of you. You didn't know your dad your whole life.. did you?"

"No, I didn't I met him when I was four. I lived in New York because my mom wanted to get away."

"This is crazy. Why was this?"

"I don't know. My mom hasn't told me the full story she just says he was going through something during that time."

"Oh..damn. It must've been hard as hell on your mom. The press, and all."

"I can't remember a lot I was so young. But I can imagine it was hard. I remember she didn't want to see him at first because she was scared..he didn't know about me...and now me and him are so close."

"Wow. Just wow. You think he'll give me a signature?"

"Yeah of course he will. He may seem mean but he's really nice honestly..he just hides it."

"That's good to know."

"Tell me something about yourself."

"Okay..I have a huge crush on this sexy ass chocolate girl.. and she's so beautiful—

"Really?" I blushed. "Tell me something else." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He laughed, and nodded his head. "Fine..well you not the only one with a disorder I have ADD really really bad. I was diagnosed when I was a kid. My attention span is really low, and I can be really hyper...and I have anger issues. I have to take medicine to keep me calm and for years I didn't take it because I thought it would slow me down or make me act different."

"Really?"

"Yeah..that's why I came off to you the way I did in the hall."

"Oh."

"Yeah...again I apologize."

"Again..It's okay."

"Okay good...so tell me some more."

We ordered our food, and talked some more and I actually enjoyed myself. It was fun going out with him. I couldn't trust him completely yet but I was willing to try.

After the date he dropped me off back at my house.

"Thanks. I had fun D."

"Look you already got nicknames for me." He grinned.

"I guess you can say that. We can be friends."

"Great." He smiled biting his lip.

I admired all his features and the whole date before I leaned in to kiss his cheek but he quickly turned his head and caught my lips, and we pecked.

I smiled, and he looked off. "Sorry..too much?"

"No, I actually liked it, I will see you in school."

"Aight." He said as I got out the car and went into the house. Looking back at him only because I couldn't help myself. Today went great.

What do you guys think?

Like him or no? 😅 he's in mm*

Comment! 😊 The more comments the faster I will update.

-Miyah

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

56.1K 908 28
Y/N lives in a city which is Los Santos, she is 20 years old and she had friends but they all left her like she was nothing. Until she met the guys a...
Broken Від Sara Anderson

Романтика

1.3K 15 12
Harmony Campbell was a good girl until her boyfriend Chase started abusing her. She tried dumping him but he threatened to kill her. One day she was...
194 0 20
As a small boy no one really knew him. He was constantly moving from city to city he felt alone. His mom and dad split only when he was a baby so he...
21.8K 578 44
Harmony Maddison, the average werewolf 15 year old going onto 16, at this time she is supposed to shift, but didn't. Her pack- her family become bull...