Darkness Enthralled

By PurpleLlamanator

He had waited for hundreds of years, centuries, and longed for his mate for almost as long as he's been breat... More

Darkness Enthralled
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Fourty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine

Chapter Six

8.9K 272 10
By PurpleLlamanator

A/N~ I have the mature version of this chapter with the explicit content in another book labeled "Private Chapters". So if you want the scene with explicit content, you have to go there.

It might take a day or two to get the explicit scene up but I will send out a message to my followers when it's up.

*This chapter will probably seem empty if you don't read the mature scene. This chapter is all about their mating, it's the main focus point. So this might be considered short and boring if you don't read the full one*

Hahaha maybe it's my perverted mind, but this is definitely my favorite chapter. I just always love reading about the first mating or when they realize they've found that other half. Haha oops! Spoiler alert lol

~Chapter Six~

-Aleksandr- November, 23

When I had went to bed last night, I knew it was a possibility that the search for my destined one had ended. I always knew that a certain halfling had a potential to be my mate.

I had been hoping that she was my mate for awhile now. As I had suspected, her Darkness was thriving now that it wasn't being suppressed by those filthy Light Creatures.

Disgust had filled me at the thought of her parents. There is only one Light Creature I will tolerate and it's because he is a good friend of mine. But the rest, they were vermin, pests that needed to be squashed.

It had bothered me at first that my mate could have such blood in her system, but as I got to know her better I realized one couldn't even tell if it weren't for small details. Those details thankfully were only seen in her looks.

As a Nymph, she appeared very tempting. Her kind were also known for their promiscuity. If she were mine I would enjoy taming her, take my time dominating her.

That is where I had found my thoughts lately. Most times I had to reprimand myself for such internal musings and once again convince myself to wait till I know she is mine for sure.

I had sighed sadly. I didn't know if she was my life mate yet so I shouldn't give myself hope. I should prepare for the worst so the disappointment won't hit me as hard. I tried that though. And on the first day of her training, I almost could not resist my beast's enragement. To this moment it still angers me so much that I have to take breaths to calm myself. How dare that blasted woman make any such bargains with my possible life mate! Though I knew Cressida would win the deal, I couldn't help the ire, the fear, that ran through me at the thought of my possible mate walking out on me, never to return.

Royals don't ever show fear. She must be mine.

My mother though had spoken to me of a premonition she had. The Queen's foresight does come in handy but I should not rely on it fully. Even if the vision was what I wanted so desperately.

I want her to be my destined one. I knew that even if I told myself that she was not mine to have, I would still feel that dissatisfaction and frustration if the statement were true. Tomorrow could hold one of the best moments of my existence or pose as another source of disappointment.

~•~

It had been in the middle of the night when it hit me. A scent had surrounded me. It was sweet and tantalizing as it awoke me immediately, all traces of sleep gone. I was wide awake now.

Quickly, I sat up in my massive bed and sniffed the air. The scent was luring me in, calling to me. It was absolutely mouthwatering.

My entire body went stiff, muscles tensed as I gripped my sheets tightly. A slight tearing sensation could be heard as my wolf began to surface, my fists separating the threads keeping my blanket intact. I felt my vision darken as growls rumbled deep in my chest. The enticing smell was fogging my mind, focusing me on one thing alone. Finding my life mate.

And the scent would lead me right to her.

-Sera-

I had been sleeping soundly when suddenly a loud pounding startled me awake. As I leaned forward rubbing the drowsiness from my eyes, I glanced at the side clock.

It was 3:03 in the morning! Are you freaking kidding me. If it's Cressida demanding that I wake for some stupid workout, she is out of her damn mind.

As I mauled over my angry thoughts, the slamming of a fist could be heard coming from the bedroom door. Whoever was trying to get my attention was hitting the door with so much force that it was shaking on its hinges. I was surprised the damn thing didn't break off!

Easing to my feet, I stomped my way to the door in irritation. I didn't care at the moment that I was only clothed in a pair of short shorts and a tank top with nothing underneath. All that occupied my mind was that this person, whoever it was, was about to feel my wrath.

Reaching the door, I unlocked it and wrenched it open. I was glaring into the doorway with fire in my eyes, prepared to deliver a very afflictive beating. However, as I realized who was standing on the other side my fierce look slipped off only to be replaced by confusion.

"Aleksandr?" My voice was marred with perplexity. "What's wrong?" What was he doing here? What could be so important that he would come to my room at three in the flipping morning wearing nothing but a pair of black boxers?

While I waited for his response, I flickered my gaze down his figure.

With wearing only boxers, his chest was left completely bare. I had never seen him like this before so my eyes drank him in. His chest was well defined and chiseled. His arms were thick with corded muscle. It made my breathes quicken slightly as my body began to heat up in a light flush.

But as I looked closer beyond my obvious attraction to him, I noticed how his muscles, as enticing as they are, were tensed and he was breathing raggedly with his chest rising and falling rapidly. On closer inspection I finally heard the soft growls being released.

He was obviously worked up about something, possibly angry. Apparently I have done something wrong enough to cause him to lose it at three in the morning.

"Are you okay," I left the question hanging uncertainly. I didn't know what to say. He wasn't responding and it was beginning to make me wary.

All Aleksandr did was scan his eyes down my body slowly. If possible his irises darkened even more, chest heaving faster with his growls rising louder.

His silence was beginning to take a toll on me though. Eventually even my patience will run thin when a charming, attractive fellow knocks on my door in the middle of the night.

"Well, I guess you can stand out in the hallway and like . . . breath, but I'm tired and I'm going to bed," I said kind of creeped out by his stationary and inarticulate form.

I was closing the door and almost had it completely shut until his palm slammed into the wood. The force pushed me back in surprise and I struggled to remain balanced on my feet.

As I went to yell at Aleksandr, my face scrunched in alertness as he stepped inside the bedroom closing and locking the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" My tone was incredulous as my caution continued to rise.

Is he out of his damn mind?

Aleksandr evened his smoldering gaze on me. There were so many different emotions swirling in their depths. Through his eyes I could see the passion, the lust. It was almost palpable in the air now.

That's when I finally realized that he wasn't angry with me. It was actually quite the opposite. But what bothered me was why? Why is he coming to me for this . . . one night booty call? I thought we were friends. I didn't want him to just see me as some hot piece of ass.

But as I continued to stare at Aleksandr, I knew deep down it wasn't that. In fact, I felt like something clicked inside me. I felt like I gained something that I never knew was lost to begin with.

And it was scaring me.

"What's happening?"

My face was struck with worry but all Aleksandr did was stalk towards me predatorly, a dark glint in his eyes. Growing wary of his expression, I started to move back slowly only to be grabbed by two hands on my hips. Tingles erupted where he was grasping my hips tightly, confusing me.

I've never felt this way before, not with any guy. I felt like everything was falling into place. I felt complete.

"What's happening to me?" My voice was quivering. Not in fear, but arousal. In fact, I've never felt so heated in my life. I literally wanted to pull Aleksandr into my room and have my dirty way with him. I wanted him to touch me all over my body. I wanted him to use me, dominate me.

An involuntary blush warmed my face. I wasn't embarrassed though. My body was reacting to him without my permission in a much more primal way. It was if my body knew what was going on before my mind did.

His nostrils flared all of a sudden and he slammed my hips into his, grinding me against him which elicited a soft moan from my lips. Not even a second later, Aleksandr captured my mouth in a fierce and passionate kiss.

It robbed me of breath as his lips sealed over my own. My hands seemed to move on their own as they grabbed him by the back of his head, shoving his face even closer to mine. With our mouths moving together passionately, my fingers tangled in his dark, midnight hair.

Tongues tangling, Aleksandr's hands that were on my hips started roaming. One hand slid up to hold my waist and the other grasped my upper thigh in a tight grip, hitching it on to his hip.

The kiss was fierce and heated. Our kisses weren't slow at all. They were harsh and hungry as he seemed to be devouring me. He began tugging my bottom lip into his mouth arousing me.

This was too much for me and i couldn't think straight. I was trying to breath through my nose but my brain was fogging. I tried to just pull away but as I leaned back, Aleksandr followed. As much as I loved the feel of him, I released his dark locks and placed my open palms against his hard chest.

When I first pushed against his chest lightly, Aleksandr merely tightened his hold on me and his hunger became even more uncontrolled. His chest was vibrating with his light snarls.

However the second time I pushed him, I drove my hands hard into his chest. It was like trying to move a brick wall. Sadly, he didn't even stumble. But it definitely got his attention.

When his mouth was removed from mine, I sucked in more air as I was trying to force him to release his tight grasp on me. He wasn't cooperating however, and I became even more overwhelmed in the situation.

My own breaths were coming out in deep pants as were his. Heaving, my chest was rising and falling rapidly. Without his lips on mine though, my fog induced mind cleared and I became borderline hysterical.

"What are you doing?" I began slapping at his arms and hands attempting to escape his hold. When I saw that it wasn't working, I began shoving at his chest forcibly while yelling, "Get off!"

As I looked up in his eyes with a withering glare, his features took on one of confusion. Still though, he remained silent as I continued to be tightly held. It was like his own mind hadn't even caught up to the situation and he was oblivious to my struggle.

"Get off of me," I whispered slightly frightened.

When my words must have filtered into his brain, he became feral. Aleksandr yanked my mouth onto his as he forced his way into my willing mouth. When he pulled away this time, it was only to trail his hot lips down the side of my neck.

I moaned as a hand came up to grasp my hair, angling my head to the side bearing my pale, slender neck. A gasp escaped me as I felt a sharpened canine scrape against my skin. Eventually the feeling of two fangs touched me and it gave me the idea that he was going to sink his teeth into me, as weird as that sounds.

Yelping, I forced myself away stumbling closer to my bed. "Aleksandr?" My voice was quivering. I had never seem him in this nature and it was alarming. "I don't understand," I spoke timidly. My usual snarky attitude towards him was replaced with these new emotions.

Aleksandr stalked towards me predatorily and gripped my hips tightly. "You will," he growled.

I gasped as his mouth descended on mine and I was once again forced into a ravenous kiss. I found my suspicion floating away to be replaced with want.

No, not want. Need.

After his release had passed, Aleksandr loosened his tight hold on my hips letting me drop back onto the bed. I was breathing heavily as he dropped his hands to rest against the mattress on either side of my head. As I released soft pants, I felt the ends of Aleksandr's hair brush along my back as he started placing soft kisses on my skin. Everywhere his lips touched I felt tiny sparks.

When Aleksandr's delicate pecks led up to my neck, he brushed my hair to the side as he nuzzled where he had bit me. Slowly, he began to lick and suck on the bite mark, tugging the skin into his mouth gently or lightly scraping his teeth against it. He began to rub along my back gently as I got the sensation of him scenting my neck.

Letting him sniff me, sleep began to creep up on me. My limbs were limp and I didn't want to move. I was definitely in a lethargic state after our vigorous activities.

He must have realized I was falling asleep on him as he moved off me to get off the bed.

In my exhausted body, I still felt a pang of hurt as he removed himself from me. It made my heart ache that he was just going to walk out after having his way with me.

Of course he's leaving. This wasn't important to him at all. I'm sure he does this all the time. Now I just wanted Aleksandr to hurry up and grab his things so I could roll over and cry. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me breakdown.

But to my great surprise, I felt, more than saw, him come to stand near the side of the bed as he lifted my form. I buried my face into his neck as Aleksandr maneuvered my comforter so we could lay down.

Once we were under the covers, his arm wrapped around my waist and yanked my back into his chiseled chest. His head snuggled deep into my neck and growled softly.

My eyelids fluttered shut as his soft breath blew across my neck. Soon I was on the brink of sleep.

"You're mine," he whispered darkly into my ear before I slipped under.

A/N~The next chapter will still be her birthday considering this happened at like three in the morning on her birthday. Once again I hope you readers enjoyed the chapter! Thank you to anybody that took the time to read my story! It makes me happy to know that people actually read it :) not going to lie, the chapter will seem really empty if you don't read the mature one because this chapter was THE mating. Like that was the point of the chapter.

***Thanks to those of you that continue to show support by voting and commenting!! I am thankful for you guys taking the extra step to show your appreciation for my story and getting it noticed more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 98.9K 57
Book One in the My Mate Series - "Elijah," Alexander calls in this terrifying voice. I know it's dangerous but I ignore him, I keep my eyes shut and...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
1.2M 52.2K 32
Book 3 of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book! Ayla Romanov is a hybrid just like her father. Struggling to control the beasts tha...
58.7K 1.4K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...