Black Arrow (Lab Rats/ Chase...

By Kiss_Me_Sweetie

My name is Luna Cortéz and I've got a big secret. I'm friends with the Davenport kids and Bree is the only on... More

Black Arrow (Lab Rats/ Chase Davenport Fan Fiction)
Skipping Crush, Chop and Burn
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Mission 01
A/N
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Back from the future
First Date
Mission 02 Part 2
Contest!
Drone Alone
Night Of The Living Virus
A/N:
Mission Invisible
Mission Space
Lase. Now and Forever.
A/N. Important!
Second Book!

Mission 02 Part 1

12.8K 328 62
By Kiss_Me_Sweetie

This chapter is gonna have a little twist. :) I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunas P.O.V

I tracked down Logans location and got ready for mission #2. When I got ready I drove with my motorcycle to the Davenport house. Once I was there I went through the vent and into the lab. I saw Bree sitting alone in the lab reading. I jumped down and landed in front of her.

"Bree, I need your help" I said. She jumped when she saw me.

"I can help once my heart starts beating again" She smiled and I chuckled at her statement.

"Hey Luna, how can I help you" Bree laughed and I pointed at Davenports computer. She turned to look at and then looked back at me weirdly.

"I need you to block the cameras in this building" I said and gave her the address to the building. 

"I don't know if I can do that, I'm not that smart" Bree said too me sadly.

"You can't, but I can" We heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Chase looking at me and Bree. I started walking towards him and looked him in the eye.

"What's the cost?" I said knowing Chase, he would want something in return.

"I wanna know who you are and I wanna go on that mission with you" Chase said going straing to the point. I looked at Bree then at Chase.

"You can come with, but my identity stays a secret" I said to Chase. He nodded his head and went over too the computer to do the work. I walked over to Bree and she started whispering to me

"Why are you taking him with you?"

"I wanna know how good he can work with his girlfriend, I mean Black Arrow" I said smiling at Bree. Shee shook her head at me before speaking again.

"When are you gonna tell Chase about your secret" Bree whispered. I shrugged at her question before Chase got up from the computer.

"Okay it's blocked. Now get in Bree's  capsule and it will teleport us to the location" Chase said and got in the middle capsule. Bree pointed to her capsule and I nodded a thanks. I got into the capsule and then there came a flash. 

Suddenly me and Chase were in the building I requested. 

"Why did you choose this place?" Chase asked. I chuckled at him. If he only knew who I really am he would also know why I'm here.

"I got personal issues" I told him.

Chases P.O.V

I was in the living room with Adam, Bree and Leo when Mr. Davenport came in.

"Hey Big D, what's up!" Leo said. Mr. Davenport looked stressed.

"I need to talk to Adam, Bree and Chase" He said. Me, Bree and Adam turned to look at him and he took in a deep breath.

"Next time you guys see Black Arrow, I want you to terminate her" Davenport said. Bree looked shocked then worried. She got up and yelled at Mr. Davenport

"No! We can't kill her!"

"She helped save Adam, Bree and Chase!" Leo said and also got up. I'm not exactly someone who kills and there is something about Black Arrow that looks familiar I just can't put my finger on it.

"I said to do it and you will, all we know she could have tried to steal something for grenades!" Mr. Davenport said and went up to his room. Bree huffed in annoyence and stomped off to the lab. Leo also huffed but in anger, Adam sat there dumbfounded and I got up and walked slowly to the lab.

When I got there I saw Bree talking to Black Arrow.

"I need you to block the cameras in this building" Black Arrow said to Bree and handed her an address.

"I don't know if I can do that, I'm not that smart" Bree said too Black Arrow sadly. I stepped forward and spoke up.

"You can't, but I can" I said to them. Black Arrow turned around and walked towards me.

"What's the cost?" She asked me. I know Davenport told me to kill her but I can't.

"I wanna know who you are and I wanna go on that mission with you" I told her. She turned to look at Bree then at me.

"You can come with, but my identity stays a secret" She said to me. I nodded to her and went over to the computer. I blocked all the cameras and then got up from my seat.

"Okay it's blocked. Now get in Bree's  capsule and it will teleport us to the location" I said and walked over to my own capsule. There came a flash and then we were in a building. 

"Why did you choose this place?" I asked her. She chuckled at me before answering.

"I got personal issues" She told me. I nodded and started walking with her. We stopped in front of a huge door and Black Arrow looked at it before knocking. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed at her. She smiled at me before the door opened. Out came a built looking guy and he was staring at Black Arrow and me.

" Who are you and what do you want?" He said in a deep voice. 

"I'm looking for Logan, Logan Cortéz" Black Arrow said to the guy. Wait... Lunas last name is Cortéz.

"And who might you be?" The guy asked Black Arrow.

"I'm Black Arrow" She smirked at him before hitting him right across the face, knocking him out. She must really hard for a girl.

"Come on" She said and motioned me to the door. We walked trough the door and came to some weird room.

"Wait here. And if someone comes who isn't me, knock them out." Black Arrow said to me and went in to some office.

She had been in that office for 20 minutes until I heard a sound. The sound was coming closer and closer and I got ready to fight. I stood in a fighting stance until something hard hit my head and everything went black

Lunas P.O.V

When I walked into the office I saw Logan sitting in his chair.

"I'm not in the mood fernando, get out" He said and waved his hand while writing something with the other.

"Not even for your sister?" I asked and crossed my arms. Logan looked up and winded his eyes.

"You're Black Arrow, I almost shot you but you jumped off the roof" He said too me. I smiled at him before speaking.

"Yeah, and you faked your death leaving you mother and sister heartbroken. And you did it just to get into some bullshit black ops program" I said with anger towards him. He used to be my brother but to fake his own death just so he could get in to some black ops program is pathetic.

"How do you know about that? And I did it to protect them! They could have gotten killed if I didn't join this black ops program" He yelled at me. I shook my head before talking again.

"Is that something you want them to know or are you just trying to convince me, or yourself in that matter" I asked him.

"I really mean what I just said" Logan said with tears in his eyes. I turned around facing the wall and took my mask off. When I turned back around too meet Logans eyes they were both shocked, happy and confused.

"Luna?" Logan asked me. I nodded my head before I felt someone squeeze me in a hug and then I felt a sting in my right side. When the person let go I saw that it was Logan who squeezed me and had now tears running down his cheek.

"I'm sorry Luna, I had too"  Logan said and took a needle out of my side. He kissed my forehead before I felt darkness take over and fell into Logans arms. He layed me slowly on the couch and left.

I woke up and gasped for air. I looked at the clock and saw that I had been unconscious for 10 minutes. I quickly put my mask on and used one of my Black Arrow apps to get my motorcycle to this place.

I ran out of the office to see that Chase was nowhere to be found. I saw on the wall was a note and took it. It said

Dear Luna,

I'm very sorry for what I did and what I have to do. We have Chase hostage and if you try anything he will die. I'm sorry.

~Logan

I yelled in frustration and started hitting the wall. Once I came to my senses I got out of the building and got on my motorcycle. I drove all the way to the Davenport house and ran inside. When I came there I saw Leo was knocked out and Davenport was stuck to a chair and a couple of guys were holding Adam and Bree.

"Black Arrow, we got a message for you. Stay out of the way!" One guy yelled and hit me across the face. I coughed up some blood and saw the guys take Adam and Bree. 

That's it. Now they have all the bionic kids. I have to stop them.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! I would love too wright more for you but you just have to wait for the next chapter.

This one had a little twist with Logan and everything but I still liked it :)

Oh! I almost forgot! I think I'll go for Chuna as the couples name for Chase and Luna :)

Vote and Comment for this story! 

~Sincerely Rebecca ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.2K 25
"You leave me no choice. I will find her. I will get her. And she will be mine. Do you hear me? She is mine. No matter what.” The big man said before...
3.8K 77 26
Celeste Constantine is no normal girl, not even in modern day standards. It's 2020 and Celeste lives in a small apartment, with her cat Smile and her...
387K 12.5K 24
Hi, my names Astrid, my full names Astrid Skyla Jackson... Why I just told you, I have no clue, anyway. I'm a werewolf and a demon, wanna know why...
244K 4.1K 36
(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood, she was adopted as a baby and two abusi...