Mission 02 Part 1

This chapter is gonna have a little twist. :) I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunas P.O.V

I tracked down Logans location and got ready for mission #2. When I got ready I drove with my motorcycle to the Davenport house. Once I was there I went through the vent and into the lab. I saw Bree sitting alone in the lab reading. I jumped down and landed in front of her.

"Bree, I need your help" I said. She jumped when she saw me.

"I can help once my heart starts beating again" She smiled and I chuckled at her statement.

"Hey Luna, how can I help you" Bree laughed and I pointed at Davenports computer. She turned to look at and then looked back at me weirdly.

"I need you to block the cameras in this building" I said and gave her the address to the building. 

"I don't know if I can do that, I'm not that smart" Bree said too me sadly.

"You can't, but I can" We heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Chase looking at me and Bree. I started walking towards him and looked him in the eye.

"What's the cost?" I said knowing Chase, he would want something in return.

"I wanna know who you are and I wanna go on that mission with you" Chase said going straing to the point. I looked at Bree then at Chase.

"You can come with, but my identity stays a secret" I said to Chase. He nodded his head and went over too the computer to do the work. I walked over to Bree and she started whispering to me

"Why are you taking him with you?"

"I wanna know how good he can work with his girlfriend, I mean Black Arrow" I said smiling at Bree. Shee shook her head at me before speaking again.

"When are you gonna tell Chase about your secret" Bree whispered. I shrugged at her question before Chase got up from the computer.

"Okay it's blocked. Now get in Bree's  capsule and it will teleport us to the location" Chase said and got in the middle capsule. Bree pointed to her capsule and I nodded a thanks. I got into the capsule and then there came a flash. 

Suddenly me and Chase were in the building I requested. 

"Why did you choose this place?" Chase asked. I chuckled at him. If he only knew who I really am he would also know why I'm here.

"I got personal issues" I told him.

Chases P.O.V

I was in the living room with Adam, Bree and Leo when Mr. Davenport came in.

"Hey Big D, what's up!" Leo said. Mr. Davenport looked stressed.

"I need to talk to Adam, Bree and Chase" He said. Me, Bree and Adam turned to look at him and he took in a deep breath.

"Next time you guys see Black Arrow, I want you to terminate her" Davenport said. Bree looked shocked then worried. She got up and yelled at Mr. Davenport

"No! We can't kill her!"

"She helped save Adam, Bree and Chase!" Leo said and also got up. I'm not exactly someone who kills and there is something about Black Arrow that looks familiar I just can't put my finger on it.