Bionic Birthday Fail

A/N: Okay, so I skipped Rats on a train, Exoskeleton vs Grandma and Smart & Smarter because Luna wasn't with the rats or at school. You'll get to know later in the chapter why ;)

______________________________________________________________________________  ______________________________________________________________________________

Lunas P.O.V

I was in the lab with Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and Mr. Davenport. Bree, Adam and Chase were standing on some kind of simulator and were playing or as Mr. Davenport likes to put it "training". When they were done, Mr. Davenport got mad at Adam because he didn't interrogate the rebel leader.

To be honest, I've dealt with worse.

*Flashback*
"Chase, I'm fine. I was clumsy and fell down the stairs. That's how I got the bruises and a busted lip" I said smiling to the phone. Chase has been asking me non-stop how I got the bruises and I had to lie to him everytime.

I told the guys that I was gonna be out of time for awhile so I won't be in school. Chase said he was gonna come over to spend the last hours I have with him. Bree knows what I'm gonna do so she said she will call me everyday.

"Okay, fine, I'm coming over now" He said on the other end. I just chuckled.

"How long will that take" I asked. I don't know why, but I was laying on the couch and was lazy as hell. I didn't wanna get up or do anything. Not very Black Arrow-ish, I know.

"How about now" Chase said and I could  basically see him smirking.

"That's not possible if you don't have Brees speed" Just as I said that the door bell rang. That's weird.

I went to opend the door and saw Chase standing outside with a smile on his face and holding his phone to his ear. I put my phone away and jumped him with a hug. He laughed at my sudden reaction and hugged me back.

I pulled him inside and kissed him full on the lips. Chase was kinda shocked at first but then he started moving his lips on mine. He pulled away and told me to jump. I did as told and had my legs around his waist. He carried me like that all the way to the couch and layed me there as he got on top of me. We kissed for awhile before stopping. Things started to get kinda heated.

Chase started telling me about how he's gonna miss me and everything. I just told him that I will be back before he knows it and then we just started to talk about random stuff before Chase left with a goodbye kiss.

*End of Flashback*

"Luna!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Bree snapping her fingers in front of my face. I looked up at her before she smiled to me and pointed at Leo. He was trying to get to the simulator but Davenport denied it.

I got up from my seat and walked over to Davenport.

"Mr. Davenport. Can I try the simulator?" I asked him. He looked at me with a "Are you kidding me" expression. So I just continued.

"I can take one of your lab rats with me" I said to him. He pointed at Chase and said to take him with me. I nodded eagerly and Chase smirked at me. Leo looked kinda offended but by now, I didn't care. Chase stood next to me on the simulator and Bree stood behind me smiling and holding her tumbs up. I just smiled and put the goggles on.

When Chase and I put the goggles on we were in the woods. It looked pretty normal. Chase tapped his ear and then he pushed me back and an arrow was shot where I was standing a few seconds ago.