Skipping Crush, Chop and Burn

A/N: Hey guys! Okay so this is my first story on wattpad and I'm gonna skip Crush, Chop and Burn but I'm gonna tell you how Luna met the Davenports and how she found out about their bionics. Thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Hello! I'm Luna Cortéz but you probobly know me as Black Arrow. I'm a sophmore in Mission Creek High School. I have always been a little shy and I never stood up against my bullies in High School and I usually hang out with Leo Dooley. Whenever I'm in school everyone thinks 'oh hey! There's that little loser with her loser friend' but when I'm Black Arrow, I'm one of the toughest person you'll ever know.

One day when I came to school I saw Leo hanging out with three other kids. Two was boys and one was a girl. That was weird cause Leo never talk to girls, well except for me. I went up to Leo and said hi. He introduced me to the other kids and I found out that they are Leos new siblings. The tall guys name is Adam, he's really goofy and funny. The girls name is Bree and just like that we were best friends.

The last boy was Chase, he was nice and smart. Like really smart, some kind of einstein smart. But there was something different about him. Like when he smiles at me, all the bad stuff just disappeard.

Later on that day when we all were in the gym, I saw Adam with laser coming out of his eyes and Bree super sped, trying to catch a cheerleader. I knew something was wrong so I went up to Leo and Chase.

"What is going on?" I asked wanting to know what I just saw.

"We don't know what you're talking about" Leo said pointing his finger between him and Chase while Chase just nodded in agreement.

"Leo, don't lie to me. You know what I will do if you don't tell me" I threatend.

"No! Chase tell her before she does something that can ruin my life" Leo said to Chase with wide eyes.

"No Leo, you know that I can't" Chase said.

"Just do it!" Leo said and ran over to Adam.

"Okay well, you have to promise me you'll keep it a secret" Chase said looking at me with those dreamy hazel eyes.

"I promise, now tell me!" I said getting frustrated.

"Okay, me and my sibling are... bionic" He said to me, whispering the word bionic. My eyes winded at his answer.

"Is Leo one too?" I asked in disbelief. I've been friends with the guy like forever, how come I didn't notice Leo is bionic. Well he doesn't know about me being Black Arrow. Everytime I get a cut or bruise, I either have to cover it up with make-up or come up with a stupid lie.

"No, Leo isn't bionic. He's too...weak" Chase said looking at Leo. Well that makes sense. Leo is fragile.

After that weird day I went home. I was tired of how the whole day went and I was kinda stressed too. I changed into a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt. I went downstairs to the basement where I keep all the stuff for missions and I took my bow and arrows. My mom is almost never home, so she doesn't even know we have a basement. The perks of that is that she won't ever come down here and then she won't find all my Black Arrow stuff. Once I was out of the house I jogged all the way to my secret hiding spot. No one has ever been here with me so they won't know where I am.

I usually come out here when I need to clear my mind on stuff or if I'm just stressed. I took my bow and placed an arrow on it. I started aiming on a tree that has a photo of the schools jerk Trent on it.

I shot the arrow and it hit his forehead. I smiled for myself knowing I was getting better and better. No one knows that I can use a bow, not Leo and not even my mom.

When I was done with all that stuff and I went home. It was already dark outside and when I got inside my house, all the lights were off. Meaning mom was on a business trip again. Not that I'm disappointed. She has missed my birthdays because of her business trips. So I usually spend them with Leo.

I went up to my room and took a shower. When I came out I got a text from Leo saying that I have to come to his house ASAP.

I just put on quickly some clothes and walked to Leos house. It was dark, I know put i always carry with me a Chinese Ring Dagger, for protection.

Once I got to the house I rung the bell. Leo opened the door and motioned me to get inside.

I walked in and sat on their sofa. Then I saw Adam, Bree and Chase and a very angry Mr. Daveport come into the living room and Adam, Bree and Chase had scared look on their faces. Then Mr. Davenport spoke up

"What did the kids say to you about being bionic?" Davenport asked me as calm as he possibly could.

"Umm.. they said that they are bionic and I have to promise to keep it a secret" I asked confused as why he's asking me this question.

"Will you keep it a secret?" Davenport asked.

"Yes, I will. I promised Chase that I will and I never break my promises" I told Mr. Davenport. He nodded in respons and after that we all just talked. I don't know how, but I somehow persuaded Mr. Davenport about letting me inside the lab. And now I can go there whenever I want.

I stayed there about an hour more and then I went home. Mr. Davenport offered me a ride but I denied it. I just wanted to walk home and get a little fresh air. When I got home, I just went straight to my bed and fell asleep immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys! So that chapter one, Yayy!!

I'm gonna write the next chapter when I have time but for now you just have to deal with it :P

But comment and vote for this story and I'll write as soon as possible :D

~Sincerely Rebecca <3