My Lifegaurd{Perseus Jackson}

By RosettaSteel

You're the billionaire's daughter and most popular girl in Half-Blood High. As summer break arrives, your fa... More

Contents & Notes
Percy from Math Class
Country Club
Stress Eating
Per-ass and Money Bags
Private Lessons
Come Have Lunch with Me
McDonalds Belongs to the Ghost King
It's Underwear Not Some Lacey Disease
Luke Castellan and Chemistry Class
It's Not a Date,it's a Timed Kidnapping
The Billionare's Daughter
You're the One Talking about Shells
I'm Going To Show You How To Have Fun
I'm More Then Sure He Smokes Weed In The Back
From Annoying to Avoiding
What's Your Problem
Well You Are Full Of Surprises
Café Confessions
You Drive Me Crazy In The Best Kind Of Way
Dates Are Like Expensive Ways To Spend Time With Someone You Love
My Lifeguard

I'm Sorry Little Baby Grass but I Must Murder You

4K 120 142
By RosettaSteel

Percy had pushed you through the crowd towards the kitchen.The only person in the sweat smelling,humid room you knew was Nico.He was wearing a black hoodie with his hood up and black skinny jeans with dark green converses.The only way anyone could notice him in the corner end of the hall was because his face lit up from his phone screen.You felt really bad that he was here.Not because you didnt want him but because he hated being in crowded places and being flirted with all night(which you've seen happen)made him uncomfortable.You were being dragged around by Percy so you couldnt really stop to talk to Nico.

"Alright,Price Tag,pick one"Percy demanded and gestured towards three different flavors of beer.

You shook your head.

"Let me guess,you dont drink"he said with an annoyed expression on his face.

"No I drink.Just not with losers."you said.

He smirked,"Good thing you"re drinking with me then" and he popped the top off two bottles and handed you one.

You watched him start chugging his then hit the bottle hard against the counter when he finished.

"Thats how you do it.Now your turn"

"Percy,I know I've said this before.You're an immature idiot"you said and took a sip of yours.

He looked disappointedly at your bottle then back at your eyes,"You're a real buzz kill,Y/n."and with that,he got himself another drink.

You decided that watching Percy chug his third bottle was as entertaining as watching a cat sleep.Excpet a cat was cute and Percy wasnt,so you walked away to find someone you knew.

Nico,within the past twenties minutes you stood with Percy,had disappeared from his corner and when you looked outside,his car was gone.Damn it Nico,you're the only smart one here.

You walked aimlessly around,avoiding the Stoll brothers who were trying to flirt with you.Ending up in the game room of the house,you saw Luke and Thalia talking near the pool table.Tell me,what are friends if you cant embarrass them?

You walked behind Thalia quietly and as you passed by her,whispered loud enough for her to hear,"Get some."She nearly choked on her drink and turned around to see you.You gave her a wink and nudged her closer to Luke.Luke laughed and you made the most inocent face yoy could before you walked away.
Yeah,he heard you,oops.

You laughed to yourself and walked towards the backyard.No one was really outside near the pool,surprisingly.There were a couple of girls in the pool,drunk beyond measure(you could tell because their make up was running and they were spitting beer at each other) and a couple talking near the garden.The last person you saw was Percy.He was sitting in the middle of the yard,picking at the grass.The hood of his navy sweatshirt was pulled up,grass was covering his torn black skinny jeans,and his grey Vans were slightly covered in dirt.

You walked over to him and the closer you got the louder his mumbling became.

"Im sorry little baby grass.But I must murder you"he kept repeating as he ripped up grass and put it on his jeans.

You looked at him confused before sitting down beside him,"What the fuck are you doing,Jackson?"you asked and he looked up at you.

His face looked so innocent and confused,"I...dont...know."

You sighed.He's drunk and now covered in mud.Normally,you could care less but he still needed a ride home and he'd get your car dirty.

You were pushing some of the grass off his leg,when he grabbed your hand.Completely caught off gaurd you looked up and noticed how close he was.He was staring intently at your eyes and was a few inches from your face.You swallowed as he brushed his other hand against your face.

"You have pink stuff on your cheeks."he said as he rubbed his thumb over your cheek.You were beyond confused because you didnt eat anything nor had any make up on and the only thing you felt on your cheeks was his thumb and how hot they were.Thats when it clicked.

He's trying to wipe off your blush.

You pulled you face away and grabbed his other hand to keep him from touching you again.

"Its fine."you said.

He nodded then looked down at your hands.Giving both of your hands a tight squeeze he looked back at your eyes.

"Im tired."he said and laid his forehead against your shoulderid

You felt your face get hotter and mentally face palmed.'I should have stayed home.'

You gently pulled both of your hands away and gave his chest a slight shove.He back up with a hurt look on his face,"Meanie"

You bit your lip to not laugh at his childish expression and stood up"Come on Percy.Ill take you home."

You helped him up and walked him to the Porche.As you walked you noticed Nico's car was back and he was sitting on the hood,eating McDonalds.He left,for food.'Still the smartest one here'you thought and helped Percy into the passenger seat.

The entire drive to Percy's house was full of him talking to himself.

"My goodness you're adorable."

"I'm a demigod"

"Imma fish"

Just total nonsense.Finally you pulled into his parking lot and helped him out.None of the lights were on in his condo and you felt uneasy as he stumbled up his front steps.You glanced around and noticed that his mom's car was also gone.Shes not home.

You bit your lip nervously and followed Percy to the front door.He started looking for the right key but ended up playing with them.He's not safe to be home alone.

"Just go home and leave him.He'll be okay . I'm sure he's been like this before"you said to yourself but intelligence won over personal preference and you knew he couldn't be left by himself.

Grabbing his hand,you pulled him back to the car and told him to give you his phone.After he struggled for awhile to get it out of his jacket pocket,he handed to you and you texted his mom.

'Hello Miss Jackson,its Y/n.Percy...'you paused.His mom may not let him drink either and although him being grounded for life would be amazing,if he found out you snitched,he'd never leave you alone.'...lost his house key and said you weren't home,so he can stay at my place'

You finished the text with your address then helped Percy back in the car.

***

Your dad was still asleep by the time you came home.It was nearly midnight and you had to be as quiet as you could possibly be,not to wake him up.This process proved difficult because Drunk Percy felt the need to 'Roll in the Deep' like Adele and start singing.So with a quick piece of duck tape,he was quiet.

You led him to the guest room across from yours and made sure he laid down in bed before you headed to your room.

You took a shower then changed into pajamas.Laying on your bed you texted Nico for awhile since he was the only one who you knew would still be awake.Nico has insomnia so in order to make him feel better about it,you stay up late to talk to him.

It was about one in the morning when you heard a knock on your bedroom door.Tiredly you got up and opened the door to see a shirtless and messy haired Percy
Holy shit.

He looked tired and like he was about to cry.You pulled him into your room incase your dad could hear and or see him.Closing the door quietly you turned your attention back to the oversized drunk baby.

"What is the matter now?"you asked aggraveted and tired.

"You left me."he said in this oddly deep and upset voice.He seriously sounded like he was going to cry.

"Sorry?"you said but it came out as more of a question.

He walked over to the side of your bed and laid down on it.You followed him and you were about to push him off till he grabbed your hand and pulled you down on the opposite side of the bed.

"Cuddles?"he asked but his eyes were closed and he still had a tight grip on your hand.

Your face felt hot and you were to flustered and tired to move your hand.

"N-no.Percy this is my room.You sleep in the-"but he cut you off by pulling you closer to him.He wrapped his arms toghtly around you to the point of you being unable to move.

You tried to pull away but heard a loud snore. He's asleep and your trapped.Sighing you reached for your phone.Nico hadn't texted you back so he must've have fallen asleep.

For the next two hours you tried to move but couldnt and finally exhaustion won over and you fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2.1K 31
| percy jackson x reader | high school au | #1 in percyjacksonxreader 10. 29. 19 | completed Percy Jackson hasn't seen Y/N L/N in over two years, but...
251K 5.6K 32
Ever since the death of her father, Annabeth Chase has been stuck living with her cruel step mother and two step brothers. At school she's invisible...
162K 2K 36
Percy Jackson is a junior at Goode High. After his sister, Estelle, was born a few years ago, his life had never been the same. When someone finally...
732K 14.5K 50
. ~•~ . We'll never be as young as we are...