Voldemort's Soft Spot.

By JillNapier

Ava Wilson has no idea she's as special as Harry Potter, she has no idea who her father is or why she feel a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1, year one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
YEAR 2, chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Year 4 chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Year 6 chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Year 5 Chapter 1

19K 402 183
By JillNapier

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

Another year... and only 2 more to go after this one. :)

Vote and comment please! :)

##############################################################################

Chapter 1

I walked up and down the hot streets near Grimmauld place, just to get some fresh air. It was very rare for me to be able to do this, my mother hasn't let me out of her sight since she found out that I had met my father. I was only able to sneak out when she decided to take a nap and the order members gave me the blind eye. My mom napped rarely though... she is scared for me now that I've met my father.The thought of me and my father meeting, and watching him get a new body, utterly terrified her. She wants me to stay as far away from my father as possible, but if I did that it would mess up the Order's plans... but believe me the first Order meeting I attended she fought long and hard and still ended up losing. She was determined to get me out of the mess of my father... it didn't work.

When I first arrived at number 12 Grimmauld place at the beggining of the summer, Professor Dumbledore was very quick to hold a meeting with me and the Order of the Phoenix.

The Order of the Phoenix is a secret group that fights against my father.

Dumbledore came clean to the members of the order about who I was, or who my father was. Like I thought, they all were scared of me for awhile, some acted like they hated me... cough cough... Mad eye Moody, but like always, they warmed up to me when they realized that I wasn't a threat and that I was going to be inducted into the order so I could act as a spy. It didn't even matter to them that I was underage, I apparently have a crucial part in how the upcoming war is going to play out, so they all but forced me to join... not that I care, I wanted to join.

The Weasley's, Lupin, and Tonks were the only ones who didn't freak out about who I was, to Mrs. Weasley I would always be like a 2nd daughter.

I could hardly stand being in Grimmauld place any longer, I miss my old home, Black Manor; I can tell my mom misses it too, but she refuses to live away from Sirius. I can see why, I don't want to leave Sirius alone either... but it would be nice to at least have a week away from this overcrowded death trap of a house.  I can only imagine how bad this house is for Sirius. He promised himself years ago that he would never return to this place because of his mean family... and now here he is... stuck inside this place and not allowed to leave since he's a wanted man.

I walked on, welcoming the cool breezes that graced my precence every now and then, and blew my hair way from my pale face. It felt so nice to be away... to just get away and think for once.

I hate staying inside Grimmauld place because it's now overly crowded all the time. Not only my family... but the Weasley's are living here with us. The Weasley's have lived here with us since the start of summer. They are here to help this place become livable... there is so many things wrong with this place... from the millions of Doxy's living in the personal library to the weird and harry goblin that inhabit's the 5th floor bathroom.

Not only are the Weasley's living here... but the order of the Phoenix members walk in and out as much as they please. We seem to be having more and more meetings each week.

Hermione also came to live here so she could spend time with me, she arrived a week ago... there is only a few days until September 1st... or the start of school. I can't wait to get out of here.

So as you can probably guess... Grimmauld place doesn't feel like a home to me anymore... it feels like an overcrowded hotel. I never know who's going to be eating dinner with us, and I never know when someone is going to come in. Like I said this place was like a hotel.

" AVA!! Please answer me! What's going on in the wizarding world! Is Voldemort making a move? Please tell me, please!!" Harry yelled into my head sounding half angry and half desperate.

I grimaced and stopped walking, automatically getting depressed.

" Harry, I'm so sorry but you know I'm not allowed to say anything... I really am sorry." I said back.

I heard nothing more inside my head except for a vemomous silence. He was angry. Obviously.

I have had a very good insight into Harry's mind ever since my father returned. I can sense how he's feeling.. and sometimes I get sucked into his dreams. Like lately he has been dreaming of my father... Cedric.... and the hallway into the department of myseteries that leads to the prophecies.

I told Dumbledore about the dreams Harry was having, Dumbledore thinks that it the dream means something and that we should all take turns watching after the prophecy... cuz obviously my father isn't just after any prophecy... he's after his and Harry's.

I'm thinking that because my father used Harry's blood to get a new body, It allowed me a much better insight of Harry's mind. It's kind of annoying actually.... Harry is nothing but angry and depressed now a days. I mean I can't blame him... Cedric died... he fought against my father... and now his own friends won't even give him any information about what's going on in the wizarding world.

He's been writing relentlessly to Hermione and Ron, begging for information that they weren't allowed to give, and we all felt terrible about it.

Anyways, like I said before... Harry has been angry... but I can sense it's more than just his own feelings. I don't know how to explain it... but I feel like my father is partly to blame for his emotions... like my father is hidden inside him. Like Legilimency... when he would get into ones mind and control it. I've told Dumbledore.... I think he plans to stay away from Harry so it would keep my father away... but I think that's just going to make everything worse.

" Ava Carly Wilson!! How dare you leave the house!!" My mother yelled at me from down the street.

" Cara! Come back!" Lupin yelled after her as he jogged. " Don't make a big deal about this!"

My mother ignored him and came angrily striding up to me.

" What were you thinking! You could have been abducted by.... one of the deatheaters!" she whispered the last part." Do you want to leave me? Do you want to be taken away and witness murders on a daily basis! Do you want to make me a nervous wreck! He could kill you!"

My mother ranted on while Lupin jogged up to us, his face was grim as he touched my mothers tense shoulders. " Cara... Cara... stop this. She was just going on a walk."

" Just going on a walk!! Just going on a walk!! Voldemort is ALIVE!! He's a killer LUPIN!! HE KILLS AND TORTURES!! I don't want him to take my daughter... what if he wanted her now! Then she would have the same life I had when I was stuck in that hellhole with him!!" my mother ranted angrily.

I flinched. She was beyond mad when she decided to cuss... especially in front of me, her little innocent baby.

Lupin laughed nervously and soothed " Cara... Ava herself heard that her father was going to be busy... he isn't going to come for her for awhile... Dumbledore even said that he couldn't see Voldemort coming to get her until he's gotten more control over the wizarding communities... and he's barely gotten started...besides Ava isn't in any danger... heck... she is probably the safest teenager in the world right now! The good side and the bad side is protecting her and wants her safe."

My mother didn't calm any.

" I can't risk it! I won't! V could have decided that he wanted her now! And if he wanted her... ooohh I know him and he won't stop until he gets her! It's better to play it safe and keep her inside!" My mother said angrily as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me back to number 12.

Lupin sighed and tried to smile at me in comfort. He knew how hard it was for me to stay locked up inside all day.... Especially when my mother is insanely protective now and won't allow me out of her sight. I'm am with her all the time... literally...I even sleep with her and Sirius. We ran out of rooms, I had to move out of the room with Ginny so Hermione would have a bed to sleep in, and that left me to snuggle with my parents. I guess it's not that terrible, but it's annoying considering that she won't allow me out of her sight.

My mom mumbled angrily to herself as she walked briskly up to the door and yanked it open.

" Could have been killed or abducted... why must she try her hardest to torture me." My mom grumbled as she dragged me to the kitchen where everyone normally loiters.

My mom dragged me into the kitchen where all heads swiveled over to us when the door slammed against the wall.

Almost everyone jumped and looked over at us with astonishment.

" Cara, sweetie... she's fine... you're just overreacting." Sirius soothed as he pried her hand off from around my wrist.

I let out a huge sigh of relief when he got her hand off of me and I quickly left to join Ron, Ginny and Hermione in the opposite corner of the room.

" Bloody hell, what did you do. Your mother looks like a mad man... just look at her eyes!" Ron whispered as he looked over at my mom.

Hermione elbowed Ron hard in the stomach and glared up at him.

" I went on a walk... I had to get out for a little while. Being stuck in this place drives me crazy... I can only imagine how Sirius feels about it." I muttered as I rubbed my wrist where my mom had her death grip.

" On a walk?? She freaked out because you went on a bloody walk?? She's losing her marbles..." Ron started as he checked my mom out. Well she was a fair haired beauty... but it was still gross.

Ginny noticed the way Ron was watching my mom and caught my eye and gagged.

I laughed while Hermione said " You can hardly blame her for being so worried! I'd be the same way! Just look at it from her perspective... She lived with you-know-who for over 6 years and watched him murder and torture people...Now she finds out that her only daughter has met him, and is supposed to play a key role in the war! She is terrified about the safety of her and wants her to be as safe as possible.... even your mom thinks Ava should stay indoors. She doesn't want anything to happen to her either."

" I guess..." Ron said not taking his eyes off my mom.

Ginny turned to me and asked " Are you ever going to tell us this key role you have in the war?? It must be pretty important if they allowed you to be in the Order... you're underage."

" I'm not allowed to... I can see why too. If I told anyone, it would be all to easy for my father to pluck the information from their minds... and I certainly can't take that risk." I said quietly.

" But there isn't much you can do." Ron said finally tearing his eyes away from my mom " you can't use magic because you're underage, and you can't spend alot of time at meeting because you will be at school soon...so what can you even do?"

" Use your imagination Ronald." Hermione said rolling her eyes " She is the dark lords daughter...whatever Ava is doing in the order must revolve around getting information from you-know-who somehow."

" Are you sure?" Ginny said not sounding convinced by Hermione's theory " That seems way to dangerous... I have a hard time believing that the Order would send her off to her father to gather evidence... there is way to much that could go wrong."

" That is very true..." Hermione murmured looking deep in thought.

Crack!

Ron let out a very girly scream and flinched when he saw that Mundungus Fletcher had apparated inside the kitchen.

" Dementors!!" Mundungus said sounding out of breath " I sort of left Harry alone... and Dementors attacked him and his cousin... we must inform Dumbledore! Harry used magic... no doubt the ministry is going to be after him..."

Mrs. Weasley's face turned the same shade as her hair and she hit Mundungus hard in the head with a rolling pin.

" Mundungus you idiot!! How could you leave him alone!! Oh I HOPE DUMBLEDORE KILLS YOU!!"

" Wow your mom is a fiesty one." I commented to Ginny and Ron while I watched Mrs. Weasley rant and rave.

" Ginny takes after her." Ron chuckled.

" Oh shut it." Ginny said sounding only slightly amused.

" Are you guys deaf!! Harry just got attacked by dementors!! Oh no!! I hope he's ok... Oh I hope he doesn't get expelled... this is serious!!" Hermione said worriedly as she flapped her hands around making her look like a bird trying to take flight.

" Chill Hermione... When Dumbledore finds out, he'll fix everything. Harry can't be expelled... I mean come on... He's Harry Potter... the boy who lived. Beside's Dumbledore has connections... he won't let anything bad happen." I soothed her.

Hermione seemed to consider this and she calmed down immediately. " You're right... you're right."

" Of course she is." Ron muttered sounding amused " She's ol wise one.... never get's anything wrong."

I jabbed him hard in the ribs with my elbow and he laughed.

" You know it's true." He smiled as he went back to gazing at my mom who was sitting in Sirius's lap.

I could see my mom sending me nervous glances every now and then, like she always does now. All she wants is to have me safe. I loved my mom dearly but she should know... especially since I get my powers from my father... that I can take care of myself. But she seems to think that she needs me under her nose at all times.

As much as it annoyed me that she was constantly with me, I found it sweet. It's nice to know she cared so much. Sirius on the other hand, knew I could take care of myself, and isn't as worried as my mom seems to be. Of course... Sirius was on my mom's side when they debated whether I should act as a spy for the Order... he didn't want me too... but Dumbledore quickly convinced him that nothing could go wrong. So now it is only my mom and Mrs. Weasley who take the safety precautions seriously. Though my mom is a lot more strict.

"Quit staring at my mom like that... it's super creepy." I said to Ron.

Hermione and Ginny stifled a giggle while Ron looked back at me " I'm sorry, she is just so hot!"

I shook my head in annoyance and heard Mrs. Weasley come over and say " Kid's go on upstairs... The order is going to have a meeting straight away."

" But mom..." Ron started.

" No... now go..." Molly said as she ushered them out of the room.

My friends waved goodbye to me and left the kitchen looking aggitated. They really wanted to hear what the order talked about.

" Now Ava, you don't have to attend this meeting. The adults are just going to discuss who is going to pick up Harry and guard him when they go and fetch him. He should be arriving soon... Dumbledore just got word of what happened and is on his way back from the ministry, he managed to convince them to not expel Harry yet and to give him a hearing."

" Ok.... well if I'm really not needed..." I started and Mrs. Weasley nodded her head saying that I wasn't needed.

" I'll just go upstairs." I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

Order meetings were normally boring for me, because all I did was listen to adults debate and argue over this... and over that... and over this again. I only listened to the cruicial parts of the meeting. The parts that I needed to know.

I walked quietly up the stairs so I wouldn't wake up the portrait of Sirius's mother. She has taken a habit of screaming on the top of her lungs about the filthy people who inhabit her fine home.

I walked up to the third floor and opened Ron's door.

My three friends sat on the twin beds looking utterly put out.

Hermione caught sight of me and said sounding surprised " Ava! Arent' you supposed to be at the meeting?"

" Nah... they didn't need me there." I said casually " They are just discussing who is going to go and pick up Harry... apparently they are going to pick him up... he should arrive today. Apparently Dumbledore convinced the Ministry to give Harry a hearing and aren't expelling him yet."

I had no problem telling my friends certain information, especially when it was stuff like this. Harry was going to show up later so why not just tell them... they'd find out anyway.

" Oh. Cool." Ron said smiling. He was delighted that Harry was coming, finally he didn't have to hang out with a bunch of girls.

I chuckled at his expression and said " Well I'm going to take a shower real quick... I'll join you shortly."

My friends nodded at me and waved as I walked up to the 4th floor, where my parents room was. Our room was Sirius's old room. It was the room he lived in when he lived here.

His room was covered in Gryffindor colors and he even had an unmoving poster of a muggle girl in a bikini on his wall. He told us that he put that there to make his parents mad... I could see that he was a very rebellious child. He also had A massive bed... and when I say massive... I mean MASSIVE. I'm serious, his bed could hold 2 Hagrids... I'm thankful for this because I have to share a bed with my parents in here, and I'd rather not feel like I'm in a can of sardines.

I went to the old dresser in the corner of the room and took out a pair of light blue Pajamas before I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the water to the shower and waited for it to heat up before I undressed and entered it.

I let the hot water run down my back and untense my muscles.

By the time I got out of the shower I was feeling utterly relaxed.

I pulled on my clothes and looked into the mirror as I combed through my long wet hair.

When I was done combing my hair, I looked appreciatively at my appearence. I am extremely happy about the growing I've done in the last few months. I have grown an inch and a half and some more of the roundness in my face has gone away, making me look alot more mature. My hair also got longer, and I put more layers in it. And last but not least, I have gone up a cup size. I am now a B cup. I'm a happy girl.

It seemed like I was destined to stay absurdly skinny for so long, after I got out of a coma. I only gained back a poung at a time. My body seemed determined to stay it's size.... but after my growing spurt, and after many of Mrs. Weasley's hearty meals, I have gained back all of my curves. Now I look healthier and more of a young woman, I am no longer the child that I used to be. I look the part of a 15 year old now and I am happy about it. Hopefully Draco will like it too.

Draco and I have been writing continuously over the summer. He even got me a birthday present when I turned 15. He bought me an expensive looking necklace. It was a string of  diamonds going around the whole chain, and had a slightly bigger diamond hanging off of the front. It was beautiful... Hermione and Ginny almost died of happiness when they saw what he got me. I never take the necklace off, and people have noticed it... like my parents... so I ended up telling them that I was dating Draco, why not? Its not like they will hunt the boy down.

Sirius's face was hilarious when he found out that I was going out with his relative. He looked almost revulted but he controled himself. He is just happy that I'm happy... but he told me that if Draco hurts me, that he'd hunt him down and commit his first murder.

My mother was also a bit timid when she realized that I was dating a Malfoy. She knows that his father is a deatheater. After my mom freaked out she started to get happy and say " Oh my gosh my daughter has her first boyfriend! I'm so happy for you sweetheart!!"

Unfortunately Draco and I never hung out... for obvious reasons. No one is supposed to know we are even dating, and he has failed to end things with Pansy. He believes that it will raise suspicion if he breaks up with her, seeing as they had been together for a very long time.

Draco and I deal with exchanging letters and talking about the upcoming year. He is excited to see me again and I can wholeheartedly say that I feel the same. I really want to see him, I wonder if he hit a growth spurt like I did.

I quickly dried my hair with my wand and put on some Ugg boots before making my way down stairs to go see my friends.

When I walked into the room they were all talking seriously and looked to be unhappy.

" Whoa... who died." I joked as I sat on the twin bed beside Ginny and across from Ron and Hermione.

" We are just trying to figure out what we are going to tell Harry when he arrives... no doubt he's going to lash out and make us feel like waffle turds." Ginny said grimly.

I nodded and said " No doubt... guys... I have to tell you something about Harry." I began thoughtfully.

" Go on..." Hermione said sounding concerned.

" Well...It's something we have been discussing in the order... it's about Harry's attitude." I began.

" His attitude??" Ron said sounding confused and bewildered.

" Yeah... well I already told you about how my father got his body... right... how wormtail took a.."

" bone from your grandfather... flesh from the servant... and blood from the enemy.... Harry's blood." Hermione finished for me nodding her head.

" Right... well it seems that since my father has risen... I think by using Harry's blood... it made the link between Harry and I closer... You see before I was only able to communicate with Harry in my mind..."

" whoa whoa whoa hold up... you could do what??" Ron said looking skeptical.

" Yes." I said impatiently " I think the link between our minds is what makes us so close. We have been communicating telepathically ever since I was little."

Hermione looked thoughtful and said " You know... that actually makes sense. You guys are abnormally close. You always did seem like you knew what the other one was thinking."

" Now that I think of it...yeah... it does make sense." Ginny said.

Ron still looked slightly unconvinced but he was quickly seeing reason.

" Anyway... I think by using Harry's blood to raise my father...it made the link between Harry and I stronger... I can feel what he's feeling and I am sometimes sucked into his dreams.. and we have reason to believe that my father is somewhat inside of Harry... whether he wants to be or not... Harry has been abnormally angry lately, and I don't know how I know... but I just have a feeling that my father is behind it. Not to mention that he's been dreaming about a spot that the order of the phoenix are protecting now... A place that my father wants to get to." I finished

" That is scary." Hermione said looking wide eyed. " This can't be good... If the dark lord is getting inside Harry's head than... Oh I don't know."

" I'm not saying this to scare you guys... I'm saying this to warn you.... Harry is bound to be 10 times more angry than a normal person would be... so we need to keep this in mind and not let his unrelentless anger get into our heads... he's still our friend and he's not himself." I said sternly.

" Of course." They all said at the same time as they nodded.

 We sat there talking for quite a few hours, we joked around and talked and just enjoyed each other's company like we have all summer. This is how I became even closer to Ron. I have lived with him this whole summer.

Suddenly we heard the door squeak and we all looked up to see Harry walking in looking serious.

I watched as Hermione ran to him and flung her arms around him.

I was second and hugged him tightly. I was disappointed to feel that he wasn't at all as enthusiastic to hug me as he used to be. I had to remind myself that he wasn't himself.

" Oh Harry! We didn't hear you arrive. Oh, How are you? Are you all right? Have you been furious with us? I bet you have, I know our letters were useless... but we couldn't tell you anything... Dumbledore made us swear we wouldn't, oh, we've got so much to tell you, and you've got to tell us... the dementors! When we heard... and that Ministry hearing... it's just outrageous! They simply can't expel you, they just can't, there's provision in the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Sorcery for the use of magic in life- threatening situations..." Hermione started

" Let the man breathe, Hermione" Ron said grinning while he closed the door behind Harry and took his luggage.

Harry had grown over the summer. The roundess in his face was almost gone and he grew an inch. He got a haircut too I can see. It was different seeing him with shorter hair... he's had it long for so long.

We were all still beaming at Harry, happy that we were all together now as something white flew down and landed on Harry's shoulder. Hedwig.

" Hedwig!" Harry said.

Hedwig clicked her beak and he stroked her feathers.

" She's been in a right state." Said Ron. " Pecked us half to death when she brought your last letters, look at this..."

Ron held out his hand and I never noticed the deep cuts on it. I looked over at Hermione and saw she had the same cuts. Harry must have sent them letters while I was in the shower or something.

" Oh, yeah. Sorry about that, but I wanted answers." Harry said not looking sorry at all.

" We wanted to give them to you mate, we really did, but Dumbledore made us..."

" Swear not to tell me." Harry said " Yeah I know."

The room seemed to feel like there was ice covering the walls... like the feeling when a dementor is near, but this was all in our heads. Harry was angry and ignoring us now. He looked down at Hedwig and stroked her feathers as he ignored us.

Ron, Hermione, Ginny and I all exchanged knowing glances. I could see that Ron believed me now about his anger. The anger coming off of Harry was almost opaque. You could cut it like a knife. Suddenly Ginny walked out of the room. She must not want to be a part of this...I can't blame her.

" He seemed to think it was best." I said trying to break the unbearable silence.

" Right." said Harry sounding uncaring.

" He thought that you were safest with the muggles..." Ron started trying to make him see our perspective.

" Yeah??" Harry said loudly while raising his eyebrows " Have any of you been attacked by dementors this summer?"

I tried to bite back my emotions. He was angrier than I could have imagined. I could feel the anger and hurt piling into him like a bomb waiting to explode... and it was only a matter of time.

" Well, no.... but that's why he's had people from the Order of the Phoenix tailing you all the time..." I started.

Harry froze and said stiffly " Didn't work that well, though, did it. I had to look after myself after all."

There was another awkward and cold silence as Harry continued to avoid eye contact with us.

" So why's Dumbledore been so keen to keep me in the dark?" Harry asked trying hard to sound casual " Did you bother to ask him at all?"

" We wanted to tell you mate, but he's really busy now, we've only seen him twice this summer. And he never stayed long enough for us to ask questions, he jsut made us swear not to tell you important stuff when we wrote." Ron said " He said the letter may be intercepted."

" He could have still kept me informed if he'd wanted to, You're not telling me he doesn't know ways to send messages without owls." Harry said coldly.

Hermione fidgeted nervously and said " I thougth that too. But he didn't want you to know ANYTHING."

" Maybe he thinks I can't be trusted." Harry said emotionlessly.

" Don't be thick." I said " I'm Voldemorts own daughter... if there is anyone he would be questioning trust with, it would be me." I said unhappily, but knowing it was true. I knew Dumbledore trusted me, but I also knew that I'd be the first one for him to question if something went wrong.

" So how come I have to stay at the Dursley's while you three get to join in everything that's going on here?" Harry said in an angry rush. " How come you three are allowed to know everything that's going on..."

" Harry, we don't know everything that is going on... We aren't even allowed in the meetings besides Ava..." Hermione said quietly.

" SO YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN THE MEETINGS, BIG DEAL!! YOU'VE STILL BEEN HERE, HAVEN'T YOU? YOU'VE STILL BEEN TOGETHER! ME, I'VE BEEN STUCK AT THE DURSLEY'S AND I'VE HANDLED MORE THAN YOU GUYS HAVE EVER MANAGED AND DUMBLEDORE KNOWS IT.... WHO SAVED THE SORCERER'S STONE? WHO GOT RID OF RIDDLE? WHO SAVED YOU FROM DEMENTORS!"

" Actually Harry... I got rid of Riddle... My own father. So quit acting all high and mighty ok? I know you've had to deal with alot, and I know you're angry but please don't take it out on us!" I said getting a little mad.

Harry didn't listen to me he just went on with his rant.

" WHO HAD TO GET PAST DRAGONS AND EVERY OTHER FOUL THING LAST YEAR? WHO SAW HIM COME BACK? wHO HAD TO ESCAPE FROM HIM? ME!!"

" Harry!! Stop it!!" I started. I had gone through some of these things too, but he ignored me.

" BUT WHY SHOULD I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY SHOULD ANYONE BOTHER TO TELL ME WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING?"

" Harry, we wanted to tell you... we really did!" Hermione whimpered looking upset and on the verge of tears.

" CAN'T'VE WANTED TO  THAT MUCH, CAN YOU, OR YOU'D HAVE SENT ME AN OWL, BUT DUMBLEDORE MADE YOU SWEAR!!"

" well he did..." Ron started

" i'VE BEEN STUCK IN PRIVET DRIVE SINCE THE END OF LAST YEAR AND I'VE BEEN SUCK NICKING PATERS OUT OF TRASH CANS TO TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON..."

" We wanted to..." Hermione began.

" I SUPPOSE YOU'VE BEEN HABING A REAL LAUGH, HAVEN'T YOU, ALL HOLED UP HERE TOGETHER."

" No! Honest.." Ron said.

I was hurt. Harry had never spoken to us like this... to ME like this. Like he didn't care about hurting our feelings.

" Harry, we're really sorry!" I said desperately trying to get Harry to calm down. " You're absolutely right Harry, I'd be furious if it was me!"

Harry glared hard at me and I flinched. He had never glared at me before... never me. Hermione and Ron gasped at the look of hatred on Harry's face and Ron said angrily " Harry..."

I was shocked. Harry glared at me. Not only that but Ron had gotten angry about that and defended me. Usually the roles were reversed.

" What is this place anyway.." Harry said interupting him.

" It's the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix." I said letting the hurt soak my voice.

I saw the quick guilt hit his eyes as he took in my hurt expression but it quickly went away and was replaced by annoyance.

" Is anyone going to bother telling me what the Order of the Phoenix is?" Harry said.

" It's a secret society. Dumbledore's in charge, he founded it. It's the people who fought against my father last time." I said not looking at Harry, It hurt to much. I couldn't stand the anger rolling off of him in obnoxious waves.

" Who's in it?" Harry said sounding a bit calmer now that he was getting answers.

" Quite a few people... we've met about 20 of them, but there are more." Ron said still appraising Harry like he was about to go at my throat. Ron was standing close to me looking protective, in case Harry lashed out at me.

Harry glared hard at us and said " WELL??!!"

" Well What?!" Ron said defiantly

" VOLDEMORT!!" Harry said furiously.

Ron, Hermione and I shared a look and winced at his tone.

"What's happening? What's he up to? Where is he? What are we doing to stop him?" Harry yelled.

" We've told you, the Order don't let us in on their meetings" Hermione said nervously while glancing at me " So we don't know the details... but we've got a general idea..." she added hastily seeing the look on Harry's face.

" Harry calm down." I said sternly

Harry glared hard at me and Ron stepped in front of me so Harry was no longer glaring at me but at Ron.

" We are happy to tell you what's going on mate, but we aren't going to tell you any more until you calm down and quit taking all your anger out on us. It's rude." Ron said through gritted teeth.

I heard Harry breath deeply in and out and finally he said " You're right. I'm sorry. Please tell me what's going on."

Hermione and Ron looked over at me with pleading glances and I sighed.

I looked up at Harry cautiously and said " I'm the only one allowed in the Order of the Phoenix... seeing as I'm the dark lords daughter... the society is well... Ugh... I'm really not supposed to relay any information to you... but I'll only tell you a little. Well....they are working on recruiting more people to the Order, and some of them are standing guard over something."

" Couldn't have been me, could it?" Harry said sarcastically.

I glared at him and ignored him. Actually I was going to tell him that they were guarding a weapon... but since he was going to be that way... I'm not telling him squat.

" So where have you two been... if you haven't been in the meetings." Harry said turning to Ron and Hermione.
" We've been decontaminating this house, it's been empty for ages and stuff's been breeding in here. We've managed to clean out the kitchen , most of the bedrooms, and I think that we are doing the drawing rooms tomorrow... AARGH!!" Ron shouted at the end.

Fred and George had just aparated into the room. I decided to ignore the rest of the conversation. I didn't really have the energy to put up with Harry right now.

I stared out the window waiting for Harry to be himself again. I wasn't in the mood to deal with the angry Harry.

I suddenly decided I was going to bed. I would skip dinner. I wasn't in the mood for anything else tonight. I especially couldn't handle Harry's mood swings. I'm not sure what my father is doing to Harry, but I'm not liking it... it's making him unbearable to be around.

Without a word to anyone, I walked out of the room and went down to my parents room and got in bed. I was ready to succumb to sleep. I had a long day. Hopefully when I wake up, harry won't be this moody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
263K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC