Babymama

Kanyell द्वारा

Read अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

13.

5.3K 89 7
Kanyell द्वारा

Karly-

My brother is coming into town to see me. Kendrick outta town wit his baby mom. Im coo wit him going to see Kai cause he knows better, but anyways my dad wants me to come over later to see my brother. My brother is going to be staying with me til he go back to Memphis.

Baby Kendrick is so cute. He barely cries unless he hungry or wet. My baby so cute and looks just like his daddy. Karlynn been so bad and talking back lately, I dont know but that lil girl is too spoiled. I swear I wouldnt spank her but she been too bad.

I went in Baby Kendrick room and checked on him. He was woke looking up. "Damn Kendrick you look like your daddy" I said. I picked him up and went in the kitchen Karlynn was inna living room watching tv.

I sat him down in his carseat. I wish kendrick was here. I miss my man so much. I grabbed some captain crunch and a bowl and spoon. "Stink you ate ?" I asked. "I made me some cereal" she said. I picked up my phone. I had some notifications. Guess who been texting me saying he miss me ? August. Ugh I dont know what he wants but we cant be together.

August😍- Can I come over and hang wit you tomma ?

Me- Duhh . You miss me huh ?

August😍-Some like dat .😔

Me- Lol Okay see you soon😋

I finished eating my cereal. I put the bowl inna sink. Baby kendrick started fussing. I grabbed his bottle and made it and held him and fed him the bottle. My phone started ringing for a facetime. It was my brother. "Hello" I said. "Hey Lil sis" he said smiling hard like he always do. "Nothing feeding yo nephew" I said. "Lemme see him" he said. I put the camera on junior. "Awww" said My brother.

My brother name is Kelvin Porter. He darkskin, just like my dad. "So where Karylnn, my niece ?" He asked. "Karlynn come meet yo uncle" I said. She pouted. "But I'm watching tv" she said. I looked at my brother. "Ouuuu" he said. "Karlynn come here right now im not playing" I said. She stomped her feet over to me. "Hey niecey" He said. She didnt talk she kept pouting.

Kelvin Laughed. "She look just like you". I shook my head. "She smart in school and all that she just bad asf" I explained. "Welp Karly im here im waiting on dad" "okay Ill talk to you later" I said. "Bye" I hung up the facetime and Junior was done wit the bottle. I wiped his face and put him in his lil vibrating chair thing.

Karlynn bad ass was watching tv still. I went in my room and layed on the bed. I miss my man. Ughh Its like I havent seen him in 4 months . Its only been 2 weeks and he comes home on monday morning. I finna facetime him.

"Hello"
"Hey dadddy"
"Hey baby"
"I miss you"
"I miss you too"
"Where my son ?"
"He inna living room wit yo bad ass daughter"
"She still being bad ?"
"Yes she talking back and everything"
"Hahaa, damn"
"Why is you laughing ?"
"She acting like me when I was little"
"Imma really whoop her ass"
"No tf you not, dont touch my daughter"
"Yeahh ighh, she not finna keep talkin back to me"
"Karly you touch my daughter im fuckkng you up"
*rolls eyes*
"Yea well see"
"Im not playing wit you"
"My brother coming over today"
"Oh okay"
"You talked to Drocko"
"Nahh"
"He wit his new babymom"
"Wtf. Dyme right ?"
"Yes"
"Ohh shit, he gotta watch her"
"Her brother the opps"
"Fr ?"
"Yes"
"Imma call you later I gotta tell him for he get set up, I love you.
"I love you too baby"

I hung up the facetime and went and hopped inna bubble bath. The water was warm and relaxing. I thought about Kendrick. I layed back and grabbed my sweet off the floor and lit it. I smoked it. I grabbed my remote and turned some music.

"Mommy Jr. Crying" said Karlynn. "You know how to hold him right ?"
"Yes"
"Bring him to me"
She ran off. After a few minutes she came back with him in her arms. He was only in his diaper anyways. I took his diaper off and laid him on my chest. Karlynn left out the bathroom.
I kissed his head. I rubbed his lil butt.

I put my blunt out I washed him up a lil bit. I washed his hair. He loves being in warm water. He didnt cry at all. I laid him in his tub covered up with his towel and washed my body. I let the tub out and grabbed a towel. And dried off. "Lynn!!" I yelled. "Yes mom" she said running to the door. "Can you take your baby brother in the room and but his pamper on and his clothes ?" I asked. She loves doing stuff for him. She likes holding him and changing him and all that. "Yes" she said. "Thanks buggs" I said. "You welcome mommy" she said.

She picked junior up and walked to his room. I bleww my hair out wit the blow dryer. I went in my room and got dressed and put on lotion. I did my hair. And a lil makeup. I walked in Junior room. Karlynn had him in his crib wit his clothes on. I grabbed him out and put him in his car seat.

My door bell rang. "Who is it ?" I said. "Open the door lil sis" said Kelvin. I opened the door and gave him a hug. "Where my niecy and Neph at ?" He asked. "Karlynnn ?!" I yelled. She came down stairs. "Come meet your uncle again" she said. He gave her a hug "how old are you ?" He asked. "6 in a half" she said. "What grade you in ?" "2nd grade" she said. "Woww you so smart" he said.

"Is that lil neph ?" Asked Kelvin as I walked toward him with Junior. "Yeah" I said. He took him out my hands and held him. I took his bags and put them in my guess room wayy in the back. "How you been sis" he asked. "Good" I said. "Ms Karly Redd" he said. I laughed. "You still talk to august ?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "Was yall really dating ?" He asked. "Nah we did it for the money and our tour" I said.

"Where that lil fine bestfran of yours ?" He asked. I laughed. Kelvin think Vanessa is so finne. He be liking all there pictures and, asking me about her all the time. "She at home she finna come here" I said. He smiled. "She gotta man ?" I asked. "Nope" I said. He bit his lips nd rubbed his hands and smiled. I laughed. He lookeded just like our dad doing that. "She got two babies dont she ?" He asked. "Yeah" I asked. "Where the baby daddy at ?" He asked. "With his new baby mom" I said.

"Mannne sis you gotta put me on" he said. He put junior in his car seat junior was sleep. "Boy put yo self on" I said. "Damnnn its like dat ? He asked. "You be liking all her pictures, and saying she cute and shit" I said. "Damm Manne ...Aight Imma try" he said. "Where yo man at ?" He asked. "He outta town, taking care of his other daughter" I said. "Oh okay" he said.

Kelvin walked toward the back. "Yo house big ah hell" he said. "Damn sis you got it like dat ?" he asked. "Yunno" I said. "My mansion aint shit compared to yours" he said. "This my room righ her' ?" he asked. "Yeah" I said. "I'm finna take a lil nap, im tir' as hell" he said. "Ighh bro" I said.

I called Nessa.

"Wassup trick"
"Where you at ?"
"Omw there just stopped to get food"
"Guess who here"
"Whoo bitchh"
"Kelvin"
"Yess"
"Ouuuu his sexy ass"
"Haha girl he here sleep"
"You know me and him been talking"
"Fr ? What happen to charles"
"Girl, im finna tell you right now im in your driveway"

I hung up the phone and ness walked in my house. "Hey bitchh" I said. "Heyy" i hugged her. We sat at the table. "Bitch what happen wit charles" I asked. "Bitchhh, so why this nigga gotta whole wife and kids" She said. "Stop lying" I said. "Bitch yess, straight dog ass nigga" She said. "But I aint care, I was talking to a whole bunch of niggas too, just running games" she said.

Vanessa- we had to be laughing loud as hell and these messeges. Junior started crying. Karly went to give him his pacifier. Karly came back in the kitchen. I was on snapchat. I snapchated some niggas back. "Bitchh come look" I said. Karly came over. "His dick long asf" she said. I sent a picture biting the tip of my nails. The caption said "ouu" wit heart eyes. Karly laughed. "You a lil hoe" she said.
"The same hoe who finna fuck yo brother" I said.

Karly threw some ice at me. "Bitch" I said. "You playy too much" I said. I was looking down at my phone. "Aye Sus, its Asain food round her' ?" Said a voice. I looked up and bit my lips. His chocolate ass didnt have on no shirt. He look so sexy. He had on grey sweats. I looked down. His Print OMG.
He was packin'. He had his hand in his pants with his nike slides on.

"Yeah, Old Asia down the street" I said. "Call em fur me sus" he said. Karly called them "aye tell em I want some General Tso and some shrimp fried rice" he said. He looked over at me and smiled. He walked toward.
"Heyyy" I said. "Wasssuh" he said.

"We been talking all dis tyme and I cant get a hug ?" He asked. I smiled, And Stood up. I gave him a hug. He bear hugged me then he grabbed my ass. I punched his arm and pushed him. He laughed. And showed his pearly white teeth. He just so sexy.

Kevlin- Awww shit, I get a point of view. Lil sis got it big roun her'. Her lil friend sexy asf. See her lil friend started talking to me like a month ago. We was suppose to hook up but we aint have the time to do it. Sus onna phone wit ha Bd . Im over here chopping it up with Vanessa. I sat next to vanessa. "Where yo lil man at ?" I asked. "Boyy Ion got no man" I said. "Okay okay I feel it"

"Lemme see yo babies now" I said. She showed me her lil twins. "Aww they pretty" I said. "Jus like they mama" he I said. She laughed. "How long you finna be in Georgia ?" She asked. "A few weeks" he said. "Why wassuh shawty ?" He said reading my necklace. "We can go out on that date I promised you" I said. "Okay okay, lemme know" I said. "How bout next weekend ?" I asked.
"Saturday" i told her. "Okay" she said. "Ouuu , yall so cuteee" said karly.
We looked at her. Looked at each other. Then laughed.

The door bell rang, it was the asian food I ordered. I got up and pulled my wallet out and gave him a 20. "Enjoy yah food" he said. I put my food onna table and sat down. Vanessa gat up and came by me. She dug in my food and got a chicken. "Gur' stop playing" I said. She smiled hard. He grabbed me. And hugged on my neck from behind . I smiled. I really want to be with her.

She snatched on of my chickens and ran. We laughed. Karly was laughing hard cause , how I was looking. Vanessa walked in the kitchen and got her some pop. She opened it and drunk sum. She came by me. I grabbed her arm and put my arm around her then grabbed her pop. "Stooooopa, why would you" she paused. I laughed. She punched me 3 times and went in Karly room.

**MEANWHILE IN JAMAICA***

Kendrick-

Karly probably told yall im in jamaica already. Im at Fayjah house. Chilling. Smoking that OG. Im sitting here watching this drug lord movie wit some jamaicans. Its a good movie. Jamaicans are savages. They dont play ts. "Kendrick" said Fay. "Yeah ?" I answered. She walked in the living room, and laid on my chest in between the covers. She cuddled up on my chest. I kissed her forehead.

She lifted up and kissed me, then started kissing my neck. "Girl stop" I said licking my lips. She kept kissing. I grabbed her ass. She kissing onnat spot. "Shit girl" I said. She lifted up. "Kendrick, come to bed" she said. I thought about Karly. Nah this shit aint right. I told her I wasnt gon do this shit.

She got up and pulled me. I watched her fat ass jiggle in her shorts. Damn. We went in the room and she close the door. She took her robe off and her shorts. Her body was slamming in them bra and panties. Damnn. I took my shirt off. She jumped on me and started kissing me. I felt on her ass. I laid her on the bed. I pulled her panties to the side. "Uhhhh" she moaned as I stuck it in.

I pulled out and put a condom on. Karly not finna leave me, for getting her pregnant. I dug deep and started fucking her rough asf. "Uhhh, Daddy slo' down" she moaned. I grabbed her neck. Her crazy ass love thats shit. She started moaning loud as hell. I choked her. "Shut the fuck up for you wake my daughter up" I said. "Uhhh Daddy I cant take it" she moaned. I pulled out smacked my shit against her clit, watched her body quiver. Stuck it back in and hit her with them good strokes.

"Turn around and arch yo back" I said. She did what I said. I stuck it in. She moaned loudd. I started stroking her deeep and slow. "Uhhh, I lah you so muchh" she moaned. "You love daddy dick ?" I asked. "Uh mmmmm" she moaned. I grabbed her waist. "You aint hear me huh ?" Asked. I grabbed her neck and dugg deep. "Yesss, uhh I love dadddy dick" she screamed.

We fucked for a few hours and then we fell asleep. I feel bad but at the damn time I fucked her wit a condom on. Ion love fayjah enough to give her another baby. I love Karly. And Ill give karly 10 babies if thats what she wanted.

****Dyme & Drock house*****

Dyme-
This nigga Drock mad at me cause he think imma set him up. Yes my brothers on my dad side is hid opps but Drock is my baby daddy I would never do ts to him. "Why tf would I set you up ?" I asked. "Bitch I dont know you tell me" he said. "Bitch ? , im not of yo lil hoes" I said. "Ill beat yo ass" I said. He laughed. "Yeahh Ighh okay"he said. "Imma tell you this, bitch you set me up. On Dave Imma kill you" he threathened.

I looked at him. I pushed him out the way and stomped my feet all the way to the guess room and laid in the bed. I balled up under the covers and let tears pour down my eyes. How can he really believe that I will set him up. He my first Love. Ill never do that shit . He my daughter dad. I felt the covers move and Deontre get under them and grab me. I turn toward him and started hitting him.

"Mooovaa, I fucking hate you" I cried. "Why you crying ?" He asked. "Cause Deontre  , I love you" I explained he held me close to his chest. "Ill never do no stupid shit like that" I sobbed. "Then you said you was gonna kill me" I said. I pushed him off me and turned over. He pulled me byy my legs and pulled back my panties. He got to eating this pussy.

I grabbed his head, I rubbed my pussy against his face. "Uhhhhh" I moaned. He was doing it so good. My legs started shaking. "Oh shitt" I said. I rolled back my eyes. I tried pushing his head away but he gripped my thighs. "Fuckkkk Daddyy Im finna cum" I screamed. "Uhhh" I moaned.

He ate my pussy til I fell asleep. I remember him waking me up kissing me, pulling me ontop of him. He rubbed my ass and I fell asleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1K 119 14
"Ким Тэхён чи миний хайж байсан хүн биш" Хайж байсан хүн биш гэнэ ээ? Би чиний хайж байсан хүн биш ч чи миний хайж байсан хүн мөн байхад яах юм?
Serrender Serenity she-that-savage21 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

240K 6.1K 59
Talk about a bad ass bitch
Friendship Love ✔ Amelia Lawrence द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

3K 1.4K 38
Who understand Friendship like no one else? Who understand Love and a relationship status deep In their hearts? This story tells us about 3 bes...