BaD BoY// Ukwon // Block B

By KiraleeHecker

Minji and her younger brother Jungtae move to Seoul in South Korea to live with their Aunt Eunhee after a tra... More

Chapter 1 // The accident
Chapter 2 - Party and A New Friend?
Chapter 3 - Nu'est / part 1
Chapter 4 - Nu'est / part 2
Chapter 5 - His new friends?
Chapter 6 - Jihoon's side of the story
Chapter 7 - Just another day?
Chapter 8 - Whore! Slut! Trash! (Part 1)
Chapter 9 - Whore! Slut! Trash! (Part 2)
Chapter 10 - Whore! Slut! Trash! (Part 3)
Chapter 11 - Part Time Job
Chapter 12 - Tuesday. Another Boring Day
Part 13 - New Years Day
Part 14 - New Years Party
Chapter 15 - After New Years Party
Chapter 16 - Jungtae's misfit
Chapter 18 - What? Sure
Chapter 19 - Home Please
Chapter 20 - Suspicious much?
Chapter 21 - Hide. Trip pt 1.
Chapter 22 - Trip pt 2.
Chapter 23 Trip pt.3
Chapter 24 - trip pt.4
Chapter 25 - Trip pt.5
Chapter 26 Trip pt. 6
Chapter 27 - Trip pt.7
Chapter 28 - Home And The Truth
Chapter 29 - Good Friends I Have
Chapter 30 - Finally Happy

Chapter 17 - The Park

509 17 0
By KiraleeHecker

Minji's POV

"Here you go Jungtae" I said as I handed him his chocolate sprinkled ice cream in a cone. As for me i ordered a plain vanilla ice cream in a cone. As we at our ice creams we headed towards the park to eat our ice creams.

"Noona can I go play on the playground?" Jungtae asked me.

"Okay but not for to long as we'll have to get going home soon. Don't wanna worry aunt Eunhee now do we?" I told him.

"Okay!" Then he ran towards the playground and started playing with the other kids there.

"Hey there" someone said. I turned to see who said that and I saw Jihoon and his friends but his friends stopped walking about 10 meters from me as Jihoon came closer. Then he sat down next to me.

"Oh hey...." I mumbled.

"Listen.... I'm sorry about what I said i-i guess I take it all back"

"O-kay...." we sat there for a few minutes in silence just watching the children play about.

"Minji... *sigh* I wanna hangout with you again an-and Jungtae too" should I let him?

"I miss you" when he said that I just froze. Supposed by what he said I turned to look at him.

"What?" I said.

"I miss you. I miss hanging out with you. I miss my bestfriend. So... what do you say? Bestfriends again?" He's literally asking me this? Should I?

"One condition" I told him.

"Yes?"

"If we are actually going to be friends again even better best friends again. At least don't ignore me, or not hang out with me. Please" I said directly looking into his eyes.

"Deal" he smiled.

"Deal" I said, then he hugged me out of surprise.

"Noona? Hyung?" Jungtae oh shit. Jihoon then released his hug on me and turned to look at Jungtae along with me.

"Oh you finished playing now Jungtae?" I asked him.

"Yup! I made new friends too!" Jungtae told me. I awed at him and said 'good for you' then hugged him.

"We should go home now Jungtae. Go say goodbye to your friends" Then he ran off to say bye to his new friends.

"Hey Minji. Wanna hangout tomorrow after school?" Jihoon asked me.

"Sure. Where?"

"The café you work at. At 4:30?" He said.

"Sure see you" I said then got up and waved then took Jungtae's hand and started off towards home which was where Jihoon's friends were.

"Wait Minji! We'll walk you home" Jihoon said. And his friends except Taeil all groaned. So all together we walked to my house.

"Um I guess thank you?" I said awkwardly to them all.

"See ya" I said then they all returned it. We walked into the house and was greeted by Aunt Eunhee.

We all did our homework and had dinner then went to bed.

----------------------

Jihoon's POV

I watched as they left towards to go down into the busy streets. I wanted to follow them just to see them for a little longer. So I did. We did. I told them to follow me and don't ask questions.

When we reached there I saw them walking over to the park bench. So I told them why we went down here and I told them to just wait here a far distance so I could talk to Minji. And they agreed. So I walked over to Minji.

"Hey there" I said getting nearer to her. She seemed a little confused at first then turned and saw me. I sat down next to her on the bench and she mumbled a 'oh hey...'.

"Listen... I'm sorry about what I said i-i guess i take it all back" I told her.

"O-kay..." was all she said. We sat for the next few minutes in silence until I broke it.

"Minji *sigh* I wanna hang out with you again an-and Jungtae too" I told her.

"I miss you" I said to her. She froze and I felt a little odd saying it but it was true.

"What?" Was what she said.

"I miss you. I miss hanging out with you. I miss my bestfriend. So... what do you say? Bestfriends again?"

"One condition" she told me.

"Yes?" I spoke.

"If we are actually going to be friends again even better best friends again. At least don't ignore me, or not hang out with me. Please" she spoke looking directly into my eyes.

"Deal" I smiled.

"Deal" she said. Then I hugged her.

"Noona? Hyung?" I released my hug on Minji and turned to see Jungtae looking at us.

"Oh you finished playing now Jungtae?" Minji asked Jungtae.

"Yup! I made new friends too!" He happily said.

"Aww good for you" Minji told him and gave him a hug.

"We should go home now Jungtae. Go say goodbye to your friends" Jungtae ran off to say goodbye to his new friends leaving me and Minji here.

"Hey Minji. Wanna hangout tomorrow after school?" I asked Minji.

"Sure. Where?" She asked.

"The café you work at. 4:30?"

"Sure see you" she then got up and took Jungtae's hand and started walking off.

"Wait Minji! We'll walk you home" I said to her, everyone but Taeil groaned. So we walked home with her. When we got there she spoke.

"Um I guess thank you?" She awkwardly said.

"See ya" she said.

"See ya" we all said. Minji and Jungtae went Inside and we started walking back towards home.

"So guys. I'm going to started hanging out with Minji and Jungtae again. I don't care what you say because for me i-i miss my bestfriend" I told them they all just nodded, even Ukwon.

"And tomorrow we are all gonna hangout with her and Jungtae after school!" I told them they seemed a bit confused but accepted it. Ukwon seemed a little out of it this afternoon since we followed Minji to the park. I wonder what's up with him?

------------------------

Ukwon's POV

I couldn't get the scene of seeing Minji watch her little brother and then other children playing around out of my head. She looked adorable, and her smile towards he brother just playing around was cute.

Wait

What.

Next thing I hear is tomorrow we are hanging out after school with Minji and her brother. Well at least I get to see her.

------------------------------------------------------------

What ya think of this so far? Any Good? Any requests for something to happen?

Vote and comment plz. Thanks!

-KH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 0 15
pyo ahin was the younger sister of the most infamous boy at the school... what would happen next
1.1K 63 31
Kim y/n, sister to Kim Seokjin. Who knew when she finally met her brothers band mates that one perosn would change her life. --------------- Our eye...
68.6K 1.7K 41
Y/n was living in busan but because of an event her brother took her with him....... Taehyung saw y/n multiple times when he went for deals in other...
1.6K 231 39
"pwomise me , that u will always be with me " said the little girl raising her pinky finger , " I promise my noona" , replied her brother . when a co...