My Dark Knight

By _imperfect

In the era where swords rule, where women consider their modesty their greatest virtue. Where a man would kil... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
NOT A CHAPTER

30

320K 7.4K 1K
By _imperfect

People deserved to die. Especially despicable, ill mannered, useless people. They wasted the very air people of status and importance breathed. A waste of space, creation. They didn't deserve to be born, much less live. Why they even existed baffled her. And when life wouldn't get rid of those people, people like her had to take matters into their own hands.

These thoughts ran through Corrianes mind as she stared at the stones in front of her. The icy cold wind not deterring her from her sickening task.
Fredrick had done well. Men, she thought with a malicious sneer, all one has to do is pleasure them and they become your slave. The caves he had chosen were well crafted, almost as if they were made for her. If one didn't know where to look, they would not be able to find the entrance, much less the location. They would serve her purpose well. They were less than a days journey from castle Knight, that is, if one knew which direction to go towards. Knight castle was surrounded by trees, they wouldn't know which way to go.
Everything was going according to her wishes, if only time were that obedient. But she must be patient. Good things happened to those who waited, or so she had been told. She never had to wait for anything, always received what she wanted, when she wanted.

"I hope everything is to ye liking." Fredrick said as his hand snaked around her tiny waist, his breath blew in her ear, his raging arousal pressed firmly into her bottom. Corriane barely resisted the urge to unman him, but sadly, she needed him, for now. Once she was threw with him....

"Yes, it is much to my liking. Have my things been put into my room?" Corriane questioned, her back towards him. Fredrick shamelessly pressed his arousal into her, his mouth trailing kisses along her exposed shoulders.

"Aye, especially the box of yours."

"The box is not your concern." Corriane hissed. Anger coursed through her veins. She hated him with a passion which could not be matched. She loathed him. She would get her revenge, even if she had to deal with the likes of Fredrick. She would scourge his most prized possession, as he did to her.

"Aye, the box nor lord Knight. I willnae blindly do ye bidding." Fredrick spat, his desire temporarily forgotten.

He was going against lord Knight, he needed a damn good reason for it, he already was ten times a fool to go against him.
Fredrick would bet his entire fortune, even the devil wouldn't dare go against lord Tristan Knight, Duke of castle Knight.
Corriane turned around sharply. Her form fitted dress, along with her dangerously low neckline on full display, not to mention the front of her dress was made of sheer lace,all in all, a scandalous dress. Corriane smirked as she noticed the hunger in Fredrick's gaze. He took his time staring at her, his eyes lingering on her most intimate parts, not that she cared. She knew he would be difficult. She had purposely worn this dress, intending on getting her way. She would use every mean possible to reach her desires.

"I will make sure you are rewarded in other ways." Her voice was a husky caress. She arched into him, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

"Aye? How will ye do so." Fredrick asked on a low groan, his eyes fixed on her exposed bosom.

"Any way you desire. Keep me happy, and I will keep you very, very happy." Corriane whispered in his ear, her body pressed flush against his. She took him into the palm of her hand and rubbed slowly.
Fredrick grabbed her hair, pulling her back before brutally crushing his lips to hers, drawing blood. Corriane held back her cry of pain at the harsh treatment. Fredrick wasn't a gentle lover, but in order to gain some things, one must endure pain.

"I intend to do just that, lass." Fredrick said as his dagger ripped apart her dress, taking her on the hard floor as animals take one another.

"Tristan, it has been a week."

"I said no."

"You're being ridiculous."

"I am being sensible, my lady wife. You are being ridiculous."

"No, my lord husband. You are being ridiculous. I am being sensible."

"I said no, this matter is closed." Tristan said curtly.

Sapphire scowled at Tristan's retreating form. It had been seven days since her woman's time was over. From the beginning until now, Tristan refused to let her do anything. She wasn't even allowed to eat by herself let alone walk.

Sapphire smiled softly as she remembered how kind and considerate he was. He would rub her stomach through out the day, as well as her feet. No matter how many times she would tell him to stop, he would brush her off, continuing to ease her pain. Her pain had been great this time, she hadn't let on how badly it had hurt, but she was grateful for his kind nature. She could barely move in the beginning.
Although she was very thankful for a loving husband, him thinking her made of glass was ridiculous. He hadn't let her step a foot out of their room, let alone the castle.
She needed air.
Now, seven days after her woman's time, he was still acting like a mother hen, claiming some woman were in pain afterwards as well, and she needed her rest. Alexander and Duncan had a splendid time at her expense. Worst of all, he hadn't touched her at all, not once. She didn't know what was worse.
Sapphire was more than frustrated.

She wanted to go riding and the arrogant brute wouldn't even let her do as much. For reasons she couldn't understand, she was extremely frustrated as well as angry. One minute she felt like giving him a good beating, and the next, doing something highly indecent. God help her! She was going to drive herself insane.

Tristan walked to the bailey with a dark scowl, his men immediately stopped their jesting and began to train properly. Tristan watched each one carefully, picking out their mistakes and how it can be fixed.

"Someone's in a foul temper this morn." Lord Rivers chirped, coming up besides Tristan.

Tristan's ever present scowl darkened.

"There is nothing foul about my
temper." Tristan snapped.

"What every helps you sleep at night, lad." Lord Rivers said with a smirk, clearly amused at Tristan's irritation.

Tristan rolled his eyes. He wasn't naive enough to discuss his marital disputes with his father in law. But lord Rivers wasn't a man's every day father in law. Tristan took him as something greater, someone closer. He debated the matter until the man in question decided for him.

"Are you going to tell me or keep sulking."

"I am not sulking." Tristan menaced.

Why was he even thinking about telling him?

"Of course not, my boy."

Tristan silently stared at his men, they had been practicing for the better part of the day, since dawn to be exact. It was well past the noon meal.

"That's enough for today." Tristan called out before walking towards the river. It was surprisingly warm today. Sapphire would have loved to go to the river, and he did promise her......

But he didn't want to force her. A woman's time was very hard, and knowing his little wife, even if she was in pain she wouldn't show it.
Tristan glowered as he walked by Andrew, there was something not quiet right about him, if only he knew exactly what......
Tristan kept walking until they were by the riverside, quietly taking in the glorious beauty of creation. The water glistened in the late afternoon sunlight, just warm enough for a quick stroll. Tristan took a deep breath in, exhaling slowly.

"When a woman has her woman's time, it is quite painful, is it not?"

"Well, it depends on the woman in question. Some woman are more prone to pain than others. Some don't feel anything while it's their woman's time."
Lord Rivers said as he stared at the water.

Tristan snorted.

"You know very well Sapphire is not one of them."

"She may not be one of them, but she can hold her own. She is not someone you can coddle."

Tristan stayed silent, taking what lord Rivers said into consideration, before speaking ever so softly, barely above a whisper. "At times, even if we don't want to be coddled, we need to be coddled. We may not realize it, but we need something's more than others, despite us saying or thinking otherwise."

Lord Rivers stayed by the river long after Tristan had left, his mind playing over Tristan's words, while his eyes expressed their grief. Even the beauty of the setting sun could not deter him from his wayward emotions. He had heard what Tristan had said, but he also heard what Tristan had left unsaid.
In his minds eye, he was still the child who had left one world for another. Despite the odds, he grew to be a remarkable man. A man lord Rivers would be proud to call his own.

He had never coddled Sapphire, always letting her do everything on her own pace. Lord Rivers had learned early Sapphire disliked being touched, or thought of as inferior. He had always let her be, giving her time to adjust.

Lord Rivers smiled through his tears as he thought of Tristan and Sapphire. They completed each other in ways which ceased to amaze him. Whereas one would smile, hiding away the pain, the other would show a persons pain only makes them who they are, no use being bitter, it is what it is. Life is something a person has to take into stride, regret and anger would only parish one from within.

Tristan softly knocked on his bedroom door. When he received no reply, he quietly opened the door and glanced around. A lone candle lit the room, the hearth completely empty.
Tristan frowned.
It was cold outside, with the fire not started, the room was freezing. He walked towards the bed to see Sapphire huddled into a ball, her body slightly trembling. Tristan cussed low and harsh.
Walking over towards the hearth, he quickly starting the fire. Only when he was content the fire was big enough, did he go to bed, pulling Sapphire's trembling form against him.

Sapphire was aware of Tristan coming into the room. She could feel his gaze on her body, but she refused to move. The room was chilly, her form trembling from the cold. She should have started the fire, but she wanted to be in bed before he got there. She hadn't been kind to him earlier, she didn't know how to face him. Although that was not the only reason. It felt strange to have someone care for such a small matter. She was in pain, yes but........
It shouldn't have made a difference. Besides, she was fine now, there was nothing to worry over.

She felt herself being moved until she was firmly pressed against Tristan's side, her ear pressed to his heart, while her arm was draped across his stomach. Tristan held her close, not letting an inch of space between them, his arms encircling her waist.

"I know you're awake."

Sapphire stayed still. How he knew, she knew not.

"You need not pretend."

"I am not pretending." Sapphire snapped, once again unjustly taking her frustration out on him.

"Why are you so angry." Tristan whispered while he rubbed circles in the small of her back, his head resting atop hers.

"Is it truly wrong to worry about you? Were you not saying something similar to me a few days back? Granted you may not be in pain right now, but I do not know that. Even In your woman's time you pretended to be fine when you weren't, so how am I to know you are well now? I do not go through monthly changes, darling. I do not know what you are going through, but I am trying to understand. There is nothing wrong with someone taking care of you."

"I think that's the most I have ever heard you speak at once, my dear lord husband." Sapphire said cheekily.

Tristan scowled.

"I take it you are perfectly fine now." Tristan said warily.

Sapphire blew out a breath, becoming serious. " I will let you do what you wish to do, so long you understand it will take me time to adjust."

"And I will give you time, so long you are truthful." Tristan said in agreement.

" I am truthful."

"Of course you are, darling." Tristan said with a smirk.

Sapphire rolled her eyes but remained quiet, snuggling closer to Tristan. She hadn't been anywhere near him throughout the day, constantly looking over her shoulder to see if he would make an appearance. Suffice to say, it had an effect on her. She discovered she wasn't happy with herself if she knew he was in any form of discomfort, especially if she was the one to cause it.

"I apologize for being deliberately rude to you earlier."

"There's nothing to apologize for, love. We're only human. The most we could do is forgive and forget, at least for ourselves if not for the other person." Tristan said as he placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

"Sleep, love."

"Tristan! No!" Sapphire yelled as she urged her horse faster, the wind blowing her hair into her face. Her cheeks were flushed with color, her eyes twinkling in joy.

Tristan chuckled low in his throat before jumping from Asher to Sapphires horse.

"I believe you're my prisoner, my lady wife. You're mine to do as I please." Tristan whispered huskily in her ear before taking the lobe into his mouth, her body automatically shifting to give him better access.

"Asher will be lonely."

"Asher is a very understanding companion. He understands I have.....needs." Tristan said as he pressed his arousal into her back.
Sapphire blushed a deep scarlet as she felt the evidence for herself.

Tristan slowed the horse as they came to a stop. He had taken Sapphire riding this morning and now they were at the river. The weather was perfect for a swim. Seeing this day as a blessing in disguise, Tristan took the opportunity to take Sapphire swimming by the river. She would enjoy the water while he enjoyed her.....

"It's so beautiful." Sapphire whispered, mesmerized. The late afternoon sun made the water sparkle. It seemed as if the trees had specifically made room for the river, it was beautiful.

"Not as beautiful as the one by your home, but I hope it will suffice." Tristan's soft voice spoke in her ear.

"It is not the place, but the people of
the place which make a difference. And you, my lord husband, make a worlds amount of difference." Sapphire whispered before capturing his lips with hers in a short, sweet kiss.

"Still so shy." Tristan teased as he put a lock of hair behind her ear, his hand resting on the side of her neck.
Sapphire's flushed cheeks darkened for a different reason.

" I am humbled by your words."

"They are the truth, no need to feel humbled." Sapphire said cheekily. She watched as Tristan stared at her lips, her breath hitching in anticipation.

Tristan smiled a slow, sexy smile, completely aware of the effect he had on her. He brought his face closer to hers. Sapphires eyes fluttered shut, waiting. A hairs width from touching her, he stopped, so close, yet so very far. His thumb made infuriatingly delicious circles above her collar bone.
Sapphire waited.
And waited.
"We should go for a swim before the weather turns cold." Tristan whispered against her lips, brushing against them ever so slightly.

Sapphire opened her eyes to see him pulling back with a smirk. She narrowed her eyes at him, waiting.

"Darling, if you want a kiss, you simply have to take it." Tristan teased, goading her slightly.

Giving her own smirk, Sapphire turned and ran towards the water. She knew exactly what he wanted, she wouldn't give in so easily, she wouldn't give him the pleasure of embarrassing her.
Tristan chuckled low in his throat as he watched his wife run off. He needed her to be less shy around him, he'd be damned if she didn't feel what he did. In the throes of passion, she let loose. But he wanted to see the passion outside of the moment.

Tristan watched as Sapphire went behind the trees to undress. Smiling softly to himself, he undressed where he stood, completely unabashed by his nudity, and went into the water before her. He walked until he was hidden behind a large boulder and a handful of trees. The water was slightly cool, but refreshing.
He walked until he was waist deep into the water, his back towards Sapphire. Tristan instinctually knew when Sapphire began to walk towards the water, the grass masking the sound of her footsteps.

"I love the feel of your skin against mine." Tristan whispered huskily as Sapphire hugged him from behind, pressing her face into his shoulder blade.
He turned around, his arms encircling her waist as he pressed their bodies intimately together.

"You're cold." Tristan said with a frown, his arms running up and down her back to remove the gooseflesh.

"Tis the water, it's slightly cold. Once my body adjusts to it, I'll be alright." Sapphire said as she pressed her face into his chest. Tristan kissed the top of her hair.

They stood in the water, holding each other close, content with the silent which surrounded them. Tristan lowered his head until his nose was in the crook of her neck, inhaling softly. Sapphire tilted her head to the side to give better access.
Tristan placed a small, open mouthed kiss on her jugular before kissing his way to her jaw, his hands doing their own exploring.

"I thought we were going to swim."

"You thought wrong, my love. Besides, I much prefer what we are doing right now, unless you prefer otherwise?"

Sapphire remained silent, blissfully content to finally have him touching her. It had been nearly a fortnight since he had touched her. But her pleasure was short lived.

"I'm only going to do what you want, darling. We could swim...." Tristan trailed off as his lips and hands stopped their caress.

"Swim?" Sapphire asked, still in a daze from her lustful state.

"Aye, swim." Tristan smirked, fully aware of what he was doing.

"You would like to swim?"

"If that is what you want." Tristan said with a shrug of his broad shoulders, his hands rested by his sides, not touching her.
Sapphire stared at his nonchalant expression incredulously. He wanted to swim?

"Swim?" She repeated, completely dumbfounded.

"Aye." Tristan chuckled.

"You want to swim?" Sapphire stared at him in bewilderment.

"What do you want to do?" Tristan countered, a glint of anticipation in his eyes.

"I...." Sapphire licked her suddenly dry lips. Only now being completely aware of her exposed state.

Tristan's gaze enviously followed the movement of her tongue, nearly missing what she had said.

"A swim it is then."

He grabbed her as she made a move to turn away. His arms holding her smaller form to his larger one, imprisoning her.

"What is it that you want, love? You have to tell me. Would you like a kiss?"
Tristan questioned as he placed a kiss in the hollow portion of her throat.
Sapphire arched into him.

"Or would you like me to kiss you here?" He said as he placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth.

"Perhaps here?" He whispered as he kissed her collar bone, moving lower.

"Mayhap here?..." He husked as his lips brushed against her turgid nipple, the feel of his whiskers making her squirm.

"You need to tell me, love."

Sapphire was squirming as he held her hostage. He was doing this deliberately. Her eyes were shut tight as she tried to concentrate on his words and not his torturous assault. He wanted her to speak, then she most definitely would, if only her brain could form the words.

"Everywhere........anywhere....I...
You...."

Tristan captured her lips with his own as he learned the taste of her once more effectively ending his cruel torment on them both. He kissed her as a starving man. His hands moving of their own accord, touching any part of exposed skin they could. He had been celibate his entire life before marriage, but now, these past two weeks, fourteen days, seemed like hell. The most cruelest of tortures.

His lips left hers swollen before moving down her throat, where shoulder met neck, lavishing his attention on his mark. His hands moved to the inside of her thighs, rubbing gently. Her bare chest pressed against his own, a sweet torment in its own right.

Sapphire moaned low in her throat as his fingers searched for her core as his lips sought her aching nipples.

"I love that sound, love."

Sapphire ran her hands threw his hair, holding him close. Her nails dug into his shoulders, her back arched.

Tristan groaned sexily at her body's ready response to him. He took her legs and wrapped them around his waist, walking towards the boulder and leaning her back against it as he once again thoroughly explored her mouth, pulling back only out of necessity.

"I'm I hurting you?" Tristan asked as his lips kissed down the valley of her breast towards her navel.

"No."

Sapphire reached in between them, taking his aching member in her hands.
Tristan hissed in pleasure.

"Careful, love." He warned through gritted teeth.

He entered one finger inside of her, then two, before adding the third. He watched her expression as he moved his fingers slowly before increasing the speed. He loved every second, every minute of it.

"Tristan..."

"I know, love. I know."

He increased the tempo of his fingers, his lips seeking her aching breasts, which seemed to be her undoing.

Sapphire cried Tristan's name as she found her release, all the while he watched as she came apart under him, for him, by him. He kissed her gently before thrusting into her, her nails digging into his back.
Tristan let out a guttural sound which had Sapphire close to her peak once again.

"I love being inside of you, the feel of you around me." Tristan whispered into the crook of her neck as he thrust into her before pulling out completely and repeating the action.

"As do I." Sapphire said before she took his face in her hands and gave him a heart-melting kiss. Her lips played with his bottom lip, sucking gently before biting down softly. When she was satisfied with nibbling on his bottom lip, she lavished her attention on his tongue.

"You. Should. Kiss. Me. Like. That. More. Often." Tristan said with each thrust.

"To make you happy, I will try to insinuate a kiss."

"Not a kiss, lots of kisses, love." Tristan said through gritted teeth, sweat gathering by his brow. He made her reach her pleasure twice more before finding his own release, her name on his tongue as his body gave into the pleasure he denied himself.

"We should do that more often." Tristan said as he rubbed circles on Sapphires bare back. He lay atop the boulder, Sapphire atop him.

"Making love in the river?" Sapphire questioned, completely content on not having to move.

"Aye, wouldn't you agree?"

"As long as it's with you, my lord-"

"Tristan." Tristan cut in before she could finish.

Sapphire gently bit his chest at his interruption before repeating herself.

"As long as I'm with you, Tristan, we can make love anywhere."

"You're only ever going to make love to me." Tristan growled, his silver orbs into thin slits, daring her to defy him.
Sapphire rested her chin on his chest, looking in his silver fire.

"That is what I assumed, did you think any differently?" Sapphire said cheekily, fully aware she was threading on thin ice.

Tristan crushed her lips to his own, his member instantly hardening. When her lips were thoroughly swollen from his kisses, their breathing ragged, did he husk.

"Don't play with fire, love."

Sapphire walked alongside the women with a wistful smile on her face. It had been so, so very hard to walk out of bed this morning. She nearly gave in with Tristan's slow, sensual smiles which promised many pleasures, promises which he fulfilled. Sadly, she had to leave her personal temptation behind, something she fully regretted.

"Sapphire, honey, is everything alright?" Aunt Margaret asked, concerned.

"I'm alright, aunt Margaret."

"Are you sure, my child? You seem a tad bit... dazed."

Sapphire smiled at her concern. It wasn't her fault her mind was in a lustful haze towards her beloved husband. In fact, he was to be solely blamed for her situation.

"I most definitely am, aunt Margaret. These flowers are lovely, are they not?"
Sapphire asked, trying to take the topic away from herself.

"They certainly are, as well as the weather. Can you believe it? For the past two days the weather has been so very wonderful. My old bones were tiring indoors."

Sapphire nodded and smiled politely. Aunt Margaret had requested her presence in the morning to go for a walk and pick some flowers, along with the rest of the women. Sapphire couldn't refuse her, the woman was so sweet and old. So now she walked along the trees, looking for flowers and herbs.

"What is really on your mind, dear. Are ye with child?" Aunt Margaret whispered, hope and amusement glittered in the old woman's eyes.

Sapphire laughed softly.

"No, aunt Margaret, I am not with child."

Before aunt Margaret could stop her, Sapphire hurriedly continued, "I can say with certainty I am not, aunt Margaret. I was thinking of Tristan, that is all."

"Aye, he is a handsome young man."

Sapphire blushed slightly but remained mum. Aunt Margaret was kind, but not someone Sapphire would speak to about certain matters.

Seeing Sapphires blush, Margaret laughed wholeheartedly, her small form shaking from the force of her laughter.

"I won't badger you further, dear. I know how it felt to be young."

Sapphire smiled gratefully, quickly pointing towards some herbs, lest aunt Margaret should change her mind.

"You seem to be very energetic this morn." Lord Rivers remarked casually as he barely blocked a blow from the left.

"You need not make excuses, my lord." Tristan grunted as he feigned right, attacking lord Rivers shin with his sword, while his dagger found its mark on his upper arm.

Lord Rivers hissed in pain.

"It was blunted." Tristan retorted as he straightened from his crouched position, withdrawing his sword.

Lord Rivers scowled as he aimed the dagger towards Tristan. He smirked as the blunted dagger hit Tristan between his eyes.

"Hilarious." Tristan said dryly, although his eyes were alight with humor.

"It was. I'm merely taking advantage of your good mood."

"I am always in a good mood."

"Of course you are, my boy. I am the one who is constantly glaring at everyone and everything."

Lord Rivers laughed loudly as Tristan's infamous glare took over his features. He continued to tease Tristan as they walked towards the castle, the men also began to head inside, their stomachs growling in anticipation.

"We should have more good weather." Tristan said casually, thinking of the hours it provided to train.

"Is it the good weather that has lifted your spirits? Strange, I assumed it was the extra activities you had resumed indulging in." Lord Rivers said with a sly smirk, his eyes twinkling in mischief.

Before Tristan could speak, Sapphire came and stood next to him, his arm automatically draped around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Uncle John, what are you up to?" Sapphire asked seeing her uncles devious irk in place.

"Nothing, sweetheart. I was only speaking to Tristan regarding his extra activities."

Tristan glared daggers towards lord Rivers, if it was anyone else in lord Rivers position, they would have ran with their tale between their legs.

"Extra activities?" Sapphire questioned with a slight frown, turning towards Tristan for help.

A light pink blush of embarrassment, or male modesty, stained his cheeks.

"His lordship is being an arse, nothing more, love."

"I beg your pardon? I am a gentleman." Lord Rivers said in faux indignation.

"Aye? And Duncan's a wee lass."Tristan snorted with a Scottish brogue.

"I hear me name."
Duncan hollered as he walked towards the three, a trencher piled high with food in his hand.

"Aye."

"Aye? Ye use me name and say 'aye'. Where is my explanation."
Duncan questioned with a mouthful of food, looking at Tristan expectantly.

"Do not bother, nothing can goad him today." Lord Rivers said in exasperation.

"Tis no' true."

"Aye tis is."

"Tis no'."

Sapphire rolled her eyes at her uncle and Duncan's childish behavior. Taking in a deep breath, she said in a voice which would make her aunt Katherine swoon.

"While you two stand here and argue, we will have our meal."

"Not so fast, milady. His lairdship willnae leave food for us." Duncan said as he linked his arm with Sapphire's free one.

"I don't even eat half as much as you do." Tristan snorted as he kept his arm around Sapphire, not letting her go.

"I believe you have enough food, don't you think." Sapphire said while pointedly looking at Duncan's overflowing trencher.

"Nay, milady. Tis just to get me over until the meal begins." Duncan said with a wink. Sapphire rolled her eyes at his antics, but smiled nevertheless.

"Where is Alexander? I haven't seen him all day." Sapphire asked as she looked around.

"I'm right here. Did you miss me, my love." Alexander asked as he shoved an unaware Duncan out the way before taking his place.

Tristan scowled at Alexander's words, pulling Sapphire out the way before hitting Alexander's head with the hilt of his dagger.

"Shite! What was that for?"

"That, was for flirting with my wife."

Alexander smirked. "It seems to me that your wife is not verra fond of you. She misses me, not you."

"Alexander, if you value your goods, I suggest you keep your mouth shut." Sapphire said a little too sweetly.

Alexander cupped his most prized possession, a look of complete horror on his face.

"Aye, my lady. Why don't we all go enjoy the fabulous meal cook has prepared?"

"Coward." Lord Rivers coughed.

Alexander shrugged his shoulders with a silly grin. When it came to his ladyship, he was a coward.

Kk, I am home now. I came home last night and the first thing I did was start writing!!! Updates will be back to normal now. Thank you everyone for all the lovely and sweet comments, it really means a lot!!!

Vote!!

Comment !!!!!

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 73 28
•••••••••••••••• He took a step closer to her, and she took one away from him. "When two people make love, it is sensual, two hearts bonding, and car...
1.9K 276 23
Who knew that each side had a secret? Secrets that could change the tides of war in an instant. They played against the balance--the push and pull of...
618 55 19
Oromir had been born into the life of royalty, but his parents raised him in a way that he never depended on the funds. Since he grew up a dwarf, the...
417 78 16
Tristan Young is, by all logical conclusions, a failure. His dream career of private investigation has left him with nothing but debt and an empty of...