I Accidentally Destroy the Ma...

Від ineed2sleep

Shizune has the most useless ability of all the useless abilities that people with useless abilities can poss... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

10.2K 549 299
Від ineed2sleep

A/N: Hi guys! I was going to write a really emotional scene between Shizune and another character, but every time I tried to write the scene, Shizune would sneeze or something and ruin the moment...oh well^^;

Disclaimer: I only own my characters, all other characters belong to Kafka Asagiri.

***

"Shizu-chan, are you ready to leave?"

She nodded, catching her breath. "Yep, let's go."

Shizune and Dazai snuck out of the room and walked through several random hallways. After a few minutes, her mind started to wander and she thought back to her previous dream. Hmm...maybe the girl from that dream was me? Shizune thought. She immediately dismissed the idea. Nope, not possible. If I climbed up the wall of a mansion, I'd definitely fall and break my neck.

"Hey, Daz-" she began, then abruptly stopped.

He was gone. During the short time when she was lost in her thoughts, she'd accidentally gotten separated from him.

"It's alright," Shizune assured herself. "I'm totally fine."

No, you're not, the wall on her left said, sounding depressed. You're lost in the base of the Port Mafia. You're gonna die.

She frowned. "Stop being so negative! Cheer up!"

Well we're all gonna die eventually, so I guess dying a bit earlier won't change anything. The wall sighed sadly.

"No, you'll be ok! Don't give up!" she urged the wall. "You can do it -wait. Why am I comforting you? I'm the one who's going to die!"

Shizune spun away from the wall and looked around. There were six different hallways in front her and they all looked identical.

"Hey, which one should I choose?" she asked the wall.

Hmm...I sometimes hear screaming coming from hallways one to five, the wall said thoughtfully.

"Ok, hallway six it is," Shizune muttered.

After what felt like an hour of walking, she finally saw a door on the right side of the hallway. Yes! It might be an exit! she thought excitedly. Shizune was about walk towards it when she realized that two guards were standing in front of the door.

"Ok, Shizune," she whispered to herself. "Now's the time to use your super awesome acting skills to seduce them so that you can get out."

She mentally went over her (extremely flawed) plan and walked over to the two men. They immediately pointed their guns at her.

"State your name!" one of them ordered.

Shizune's mind went blank. What's my plan again? Um...

"I no speak japanese!" she blurted out. "This is washroom?"

The two guards looked at each other. "Uh...no, this is the Boss's office."

WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH BAD LUCK? she mentally screamed.

"Oh, no washroom. I see," Shizune said hurriedly. "Ok. I leave."

"Wait." The shorter of the two men blocked her path. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you before."

"I new," she agreed. "I from the...um...pizza division."

"We have a pizza division?" The man frowned.

She nodded. "Yes! Good pizza! Very cheap."

The man suddenly looked interested. "How cheap?"

"Um..."

"Hey! You two!" said a familiar voice. "Stop slacking off-"

Chuuya stopped and stared at her in disbelief. What the hell are you doing here? his expression said.

HELP, she mouthed to him.

"Oh, Nakahara-san, do you know her?" the shorter guard asked.

"She's my...new subordinate," he lied. "I was just showing her around."

The guard looked confused. "But she said that she's from the pizza division."

"Uh, she meant that she was from the pizza division," he replied. "I had her transferred."

The guards nodded and didn't question them further. Shizune followed Chuuya down a hallway on their left, and once the guards were out of sight, he spun around and glared at her.

"What the hell's a pizza division?" he asked in disbelief.

"I panicked!" she said defensively. "When I panic, pizza's my first reaction!"

"What kind of first reaction is that?"

She shrugged. "Well anyways, thanks for helping me. You know, I totally thought that you were the beat-up-everything-that-moves type of person, but you're actually really nice!"

"Uh, right," he said awkwardly. "So, why are you alone? Weren't you with that bastard Dazai?"

"I was daydreaming and I got lost," she replied honestly. "Hey, do you know how to get out of here?"

He pointed to the door at the end of the hallway. "Go through that and turn left."

Shizune smiled. "Thank you!"

She opened the door and was about to turn left, but a bright red button on her right caught her eye.

"'Do not press this button'," she read aloud.

Shizune immediately felt an overwhelming urge to press the button.

"No," she scolded herself. "You're a responsible adult, so you need to act like it!"

But you know you want to, the button said persuasively. Why don't you just press me?

She paused.

Come on, the button urged her. Just one push.

Shizune gave in and slammed the button. Immediately, the wall behind it opened, revealing a passcode lock.

Well I've already gotten this far, she thought. Might as well go in.

"Hey, what's the passcode?" she asked the lock.

If I tell you, then the Port Mafia might get into trouble, the lock said.

"It's not like you care," Shizune pointed out.

...true. The lock told her the passcode.

She quickly typed in the code and another layer of the wall opened, revealing a small room filled with papers. Shizune blinked in surprise when she saw Dazai, who was leaning against a table in the center of the room.

"Shizu-chan! You're ok!" he said cheerfully.

"Yes, but I almost ended up in the mafia boss's office."

"I'm guessing that Chuuya helped you?" he asked casually.

I knew it! He is a mind reader! Shizune thought triumphantly. Ok, just to make sure... She took a deep breath and mentally screamed as loud as she could. Dazai didn't react.

"Or maybe not...?" she muttered.

"Oh, Shizu-chan, you might want to see this," he said.

He handed her a stack of papers and she quickly glanced over them.

"Huh, so Atsushi has a bounty on his head," she commented. "How much is he wor -OH MY GOD HE'S WORTH THAT MUCH?"

Shizune stared at the bounty for an entire minute before finally tearing her eyes away. She continued reading, and her eyes widened in surprise when she saw the picture at the bottom of the page.

"It's the leader of the Guild!" she said in shock. "His name's...um...Frank? Or is it Gerard? Or maybe Susan?"

"Fitzgerald?" Dazai suggested.

"Yes, that!"

Shizune gave the papers back to him and frowned. "If he wants to capture Atsushi, then it'll be really hard for anyone to stop him."

"I have a plan," Dazai replied, "but the plan won't work without your help."

"I'll help you," Shizune assured him. "Oh, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't kill Frank. I owe him a lot."

He smiled. "Deal."

***

A/N: Ah yes, Frank, the feared and revered leader of the Guild. Later, you guys will know why she can't remember his name^^ Please vote, comment, etc.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.3K 180 6
➤ it seems like the avid anime fan, l/n y/n, got reincarnated as an extra with an overpowered ability in her favorite manga, bungou stray dogs. 「ev...
26.5K 890 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu × ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
59.7K 3.6K 39
"This is not slay. Not slay at all." Those were the first words I spoke in this unfamiliar environment after getting hit by bus due to running away f...
201K 8.4K 45
Dazai was suicidal. Well, is. After being sent to a different universe by a problematic mafia member, he'll have to rely on his newly not-so lucky p...