honest ➸ chris schistad

unheartwicked

"i wish you could be honest, i wish you could be honest with me." » in which an unimportant first year boys h... Еще

HONEST
00. EPIGRAPH
01. THE PARTY
02. GRINDING
03. TEASE
04. IM YOURS
05. SNAPCHAT
06. GAY
07. REPLAY
08. BLUSHING
09. BOYS
10. FITS
11. PENETRATOR
13. HANGOVER
14. THIS

12. DRUNK

2.8K 182 86
unheartwicked

CHAPTER TWELVE / UNEDITED
____________
*SMUT WARNING*

Aleksander held his breathe as he walked up to the entrance of the party, trailing last behind all the girls.

He was angry and a bit glad at the same time, but yet Eva's words didn't make sense to him.

Saying he had to 'show him what he's missing', it really just reminded him of the night he met Chris.

Jealously brought them together, and it could easily draw them apart.

But, Alek had no idea where this would leave them.

He was drawn out of his thoughts when he got to the door, he watched as Chris watched Eva before glancing up and locking eyes with Alek.

His smirk he held on his face dropped a bit, but he remained his cool guy posture as he leaned against the door.

Chris quickly looked around before speaking, "I knew you would com-" he began but was cut off by Alek barging past him.

He could practically see the face Chris was making without even looking behind him.

He would have his eyebrow raised and nose scrunched up, a mixture of confusion and shock.

"Alek!" He heard him mutter out behind him, but he kept his pace.

All eyes were on him when he entered the room and in any other situation he would've coward a bit at all the attention, but not today.

He used his long legs to quickly make his way over to the kitchen and grabbed himself a beer, downing it after a few minutes.

After more and more drinks, Alek noticed someone's eyes were still on him. He looked up to see a boy with curly black hair and almost pink looking lips in the light of the kitchen.

Of course Alek noticed his lips. They reminded him of Chris and after a while he began to wonder if they tasted like his too.

He put down his 7th beer, Or maybe 10th? He'd really lost count, and made his way over to the boy. Taking this as the perfect opportunity to make Chris jealous. If he really did care that is.

"You know you shouldn't stare. It's rude." Alek slurred a bit as the alcohol hit him a bit harder, the boy blushed a bit and Alek smirked.

"Was it that obvious?" The curly haired boy asked, clearly embarrassed. Alek laughed and nodded before leaning in towards the boys ear.

"Alek." He whispered, causing the boy to stutter.

"E-Edvin."

Alek could practically feel the boys face heating up due to how close he was.

His eyes ventured past Edvin to see Chris leaning against a wall, can in hand, dead eye staring at him.

Alek smirked and began to lean in closer until his phone buzzed, he groaned, and backed away from Edvin.

He pulled it out of his pocket to see Isak calling, he quickly hit the red deny button and went on with his 'seducing'.

Though as soon as he pocketed his phone, a hand found its way on his wrist.

He looked up to see a pair of familiar brown eyes.

"Aleksander," Chris said a bit through his teeth, "Can I talk to you?" Alek was actually so surprised by this reaction he shot a look at Edvin.

"Alone." Chris added.

Alek mouthed a sorry to Edvin as he let Chris pull him along.

He lead him up stairs, into a bedroom, before shutting the door.

"What the hell was that?" Chris asked as Alek sat down on the bed in the room.

"What was what?" Alek asked innocently, as he turned his head sideways a bit like a puppy dog.

"That whole thing. Don't play dumb. Hitting on some random guy, who's not even your type I might add." Chris babbled out.

"Didn't know I had a type."

"Alek, listen." He sighed which caused Alek to fling up from his seat.

"No," he shouted, "You listen, Chris. You can't just act one way with me but as soon as anyone else is around act like a complete prick. Which you are."

He pushed Chris backwards to the point where he was against the wall of the bedroom, "I get you're struggling to except the fact that famous fuck boy Christoffer might actually be into a dude for once instead of some hot chick but newsflash Chris, it's fucking cliché. Everything about you is cliché."

Alek took a deep breathe before backing away from Chris, "And yet, at the same time, I've never been into someone more."

At this point Chris's expression was unreadable and it scared Alek, to the point where he backed up even further away from the hazel eyed boy.

Before he knew it Chris began making his way up to him, he kept backing away till his back hit the cold wall behind him.

This is when Chris practically flung himself onto Alek.

He pushed his body tightly against Alek's as he crushed their lips together with so much force Alek's head began to spin a bit. Though maybe that was the alcohol?

Alek kissed back with the same force, before trailing hard kisses down his neck, leaving marks.

"And I," Chris panted out, "Don't think I've ever been this turned on."

Alek smirked, biting a bit at his neck, causing Chris to laugh.

Alek began to push Chris backwards, as Chris was too busy running his hands through Alek's platinum blonde hair to notice.

Alek kept their hips and lips together as he led them over to the bed, cause Alek to fall on top of Chris onto it.

Alek straddled his hips and arched his back as Chris hands found his ass.

Between all the moaning and groaning the only actual word that could be heard through out the room was 'fuck'.

Chris quickly ripped of his shirt, following with Alek's.

He flipped over Alek so he was on top of him, kissing him hardly down his stomach and toward his hips.

His cold hands found Alek's pants, and gripped onto the other side of them, about to tear them off until Alek flipped the two once more.

"First off, I don't want to be one of the many people that lose their virginity at a penetrator party. And, defiantly not drunk." Alek stared causing Chris to laugh from under him, vibrating his frame so much Alek could feel it.

"I know, I get it." Chris said before staring into Alek's eyes causing Alek to raise an eyebrow.

"I just hope to God you remember this in the morning." Chris said smiling while shaking his head, staring even deeper.

"Your not drunk? Thought I saw you with a beer or few?"

"Nope. It was soda. I knew someone was gonna have to pull you back, you were clearly on a mission, so why not me?" Chris said while tracing Alek's abs with his finger.

Alek was a bit taken back by this, to the point where he was speechless.

"I, uh." He began but was cut off by Chris standing up.

"You don't have to say anything just let me take you home, even though I would love to continue this. Like love to. Plus you're  a bit too drunk, I like my men stable." He said which caused Alek to laugh and pull on his shirt as well, following Chris out.

It hadn't gone as Alek planned, though he would say it went better.

But if only the two knew about the eyes, and camera, that witnessed the event aswell.

[a/n]
IM EVIL I AM AWARE
THIS CHAPTER FUCKED ME UP AND HOPE IT DID THE SAME TO YOU
comment predictions on who our little gossip girl or boy is and hope to God they don't spread this shit
cause the babies are okay
and adorable
and im writing this I know what happens but still
leave comments lovelies and def share so you can obsess about them with you friends cause who wouldn't want that
-till next time

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Found (BxB) i’m flávia

Подростковая литература

1.4M 59.8K 62
Ethan Hales always knew that he liked boys, but he soon discovered that he couldn't do anything about it. So he accepted that his life was destined t...
34.5K 1.4K 39
- What if 𝙉atalia can't except getting things thrown at her anymore? ᶜˡᵃʸ ʲᵉⁿˢᵉⁿ 𝙉atalia 𝘽exley was an or...
89.8K 1.1K 82
Oneshots about Sidemen and friends. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and in no way a portrayal of their real lives. Any and all re...
13.7K 675 18
if i ever leave i could learn to miss you but "sentimental boy" is my nom de plume. innocent!josh (there isn't enough of these) overprotective!tyler