Deep Snow

By itsme_Bri

Elsa notices a strange boy at Anna & Kristoff's wedding. Hans returns for something. Tiny feet are wondering... More

Deep Snow
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (short filler chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
HEY EVERYONE
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Final Chapter

Chapter 8

1.3K 31 3
By itsme_Bri

Anna's POV

"Hans!" What is he doing here?

"Hello Anna." Hans said with an evil grin.

"H-how did you get in here?" I started backing away from him.

"Well I tried to climb through the air ducts, but I saw your window wide open. And when you left for dinner, I climbed in and waited for your return."

I'm so stupid, I left my window open!

"W-what do you w-want?"

"You."

"Wait, w-what!"

At that moment Hans whacked me and knocked me unconscious.

Elsa's POV

-the next morning-

I got out of my bed, showered, and got dressed. I went and knocked on Jack's door to see of he was awake yet. He didn't answer so I tried to listen through his door, surely enough I heard Jack snoring very loudly.

Poor guy must be exhausted, I'll let him sleep.

I went downstairs for breakfast, only Olaf was at the table. That's weird.

"Olaf, where is Anna?"

" I think she's still asleep."

"That's odd, she's usually the first one down here. I'm going to go check on her." I went up to Anna's room, I knocked on her door. No answer.

"Anna, you okay?" I said loudly, hoping she would hear me, "Anna? You in there?" Still no answer.

I tried turning the doorknob to see if her door was locked. It opened. I took a few steps into her room, "Anna? Hello?" Her bed was empty. The shower wasn't running. Her window was open though, that's weird.

I went to go close her window, when I did I saw a large, white, glove on her window sill. Anna doesn't wear gloves. Kristoff wears mittens, they're not even white. Who wore white gloves?

*gasp* NO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 48 35
Follow the path of twist and turns that Elsa, Jack, Anna and Kristoff face as they fight off the evil spirits to save Arendale.
13K 351 19
Anna and Kristoff have gotten engaged! Elsa couldn't be happier for them, and helps them make preparations for the wedding! But on the night of the a...
29.7K 1.4K 32
Elsa was born and raised in the same state her whole life. Jack has been skipping back and forth from Alaska. They were friends since they were youn...
116K 2.1K 12
"Loving her wasn't this hard!" Jack finds out that Elsa slowly loses her control over her powers again. He then tells her about a magical place that...