My Healer

By naruuu21

Completed. Another TaeNy story for all the Locksmiths out there. :) More

Characters/Intro
Chapter 1 - I like you
Chapter 2 - First Date
Chapter 3 - TOC
Chapter 5 - Closer
Chapter 6 - Masterpiece
Chapter 7 - Official
Chapter 8 - He caught me
Chapter 9 - Fan Girls
Chapter 10 - Love ❤
Chapter 11 - Part I
Chapter 11 - Part II
Chapter 12 - Bid of Goodbye
Fast Forward
Sequel Part I - One Night Stand
SP II - SHE
SP III - The Deal
SP IV - Real Comfort
SP V - Possessive yet, denial
SP VI - Concealed Pleasure
SP VII - Keep at bay
SP VIII - Make Up Make Love
SP IX - Don't leave
SP X - Skinship
SP XI - The Truth
SP XII - Losing
Epilogue
New Story!

Chapter 4 - Makeover, it's not over

4.1K 94 8
By naruuu21

Taeyeon's house. In the living room.

Yuri was sitting on the couch while Taeyeon and Tiffany were standing in front of him.

"W-why did you bring me here?" Yuri stuttered.

"Just a little transformation Yul," Taeyeon smirked.

"What? What do you mean Taehyung?" Yuri looked at Taeyeon, puzzled.

"Um, he means makeover Yuri," Tiffany clarified.

Taeyeon nodded "So are you ready?"

"W-wait! Makeover? Did I agree?" Yuri nervously stood up.

"If you want Jessica to like you, you will agree... Absolutely Kwon Yuri," Taeyeon cockily said.

"Will she?" Yuri narrowed his eyes and it caught his interest.

"Not a hundred percent but I think that she will notice you and will give you chance," Tiffany assured "Yuri, lets just try? Help yourself."

Yuri bit his lower lip before saying "Hm, okay. Fine. I'm in!"

"Really? Yes!" Tiffany squealed and she quickly hugged Taeyeon "Yes Tae! He's in!"

Taeyeon was just staring at Tiffany and the latter noticed her. Tiffany awkwardly let go of Taeyeon and she blushed. Taeyeon just smiled.

"Can you guys quit that. My eyes!" Yuri complained.

"Okay let's start Yul! Fighting!"

"Yeah!! Fighting!"

In the bathroom. In front of the mirror, Taeyeon and Yuri were standing. Taeyeon pulled out a electronic razor from the drawer and start shaving the beard of Yuri. It was just fast. And now, Yuri was free from any kind of hair from his face and just left totally clean and smooth face. After that, Taeyeon cut his hair. Just smart and laconic style of hair.

Yuri looked at himself in front of the mirror. He was satisfied, touching his face.

"You're great Taehyung," Yuri smirked.

"Oh! Who's this handsome guy?" Taeyeon playfully said "Yuri is that you?" She giggled.

"Seriously Taehyung, it feels good."

"I didn't know that you're very handsome guy Yul. You don't have time for yourself, you always study. Chill bro," Taeyeon crossed her arms in front of her.

"I need to. I'm not like you, I'm not smart so I need to study HARD. I don't want to disappoint my parents," Yuri explained.

"But still, you need time for yourself. Like this. You need to take care of yourself too. Not only the physical or hygiene but also your health. We can do group study if you want. Take a break from school," Taeyeon sincerely said.

Yuri nodded "Thank you Taehyung, you're the best bro!"

Taehyung was right. Yuri was always busy in school. Just school. No time for other things. He remember, sometimes he didn't eat because he wanted to finish his project. Or he skipped bath because he don't want to be late in school.

-

Taeyeon and Yuri went out in the bathroom. When Tiffany saw Yuri, her eyes widened and her hands were covering her mouth.

"Oh my gosh," Tiffany gasped.

"How is it Tiffany?" Yuri asked.

"I told you Pani, he's handsome. Oh, let me correct, VERY handsome guy," Taeyeon was very proud of him.

"Wahhh... Yuri, it's good to see you... like that," Tiffany held Yuri's face.

"Well, it's your turn Pani. Help him with his outfit." Taeyeon suggested "You still have guys an hour to shop. I'll go to school first."

Tiffany let go of Yuri's face and looked at Taeyeon "What Tae? You're not going with us?"

"I think you can do it guys. I need to go back to school."

"But Tae, come on! Tiffany will be uncomfortable with me alone," Yuri tried to persuade Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry but I need to go back there." Taeyeon firmly said "Just take care of Tiffany for me Yul okay?"

Tiffany bowed her head and her smile faded.

"Sorry guys but I need to talk to Heechul oppa, I'm worried...""I'll see you guys in school," Taeyeon cheerfully said "Good luck. Fighting?"

"O-okay Tae," Yuri was worried to Tiffany.

Taeyeon leaned down to see Tiffany's face. She saw that the girl was sad and their eyes met. Tiffany looked up. Taeyeon stood straight and their gazes didn't break.

"Don't be sad Pani, I will make it up to you later. Treat you dinner?" Taeyeon grinned "Pweeeasee?" She pouted.

Tiffany can't stop her smile "Okay fine," She was trying to be cold but failed.

"Thank you Pani!" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and pecked her to cheek.

"Aishh, my eyes! Please don't do that in front of me!" Yuri protested.

-

Tiffany and Yuri went to mall and Tiffany chose clothes for Yuri and the latter bought it. It was just quick but the bond made them closer to each other.

Yuri with his new look was just WOW. *Just imagine guys hehehe*

Yuri was wearing, V-neck shirt and the Uni's varsity jacket for baseball. Though Yuri was nerdy type, he also engaged himself to sports like baseball and he's the vice captain.

~

At school.

Tiffany and Yuri were walking in the hallway and everybody were looking at them. They were murmuring.

"Who's that guy? He's handsome."

"Is he Tiffany's boyfriend? I thought she was dating Taehyung?"

"Oh my gosh, that guy is very handsome! Who is he?"

"Is he a transfer student?"

"Oh, they were talking about you Yuri and they were complimenting you," Tiffany smiled in success.

"Well, a-are yo-you s-sure it's o-okay?" Yuri stuttered, he was nervous and he wasn't used to people giving him attention.

"Yuri, it's not just okay. You're very good! Oh. We're near, prepare yourself to talk to Jessi."

"Okay," Yuri inhaled deeply and he slowly exhaled.

They entered the IV-1 and stopped at the side of Jessica.

"Hey Jessi," Tiffany greeted.

Jessica turned her head and saw the two "Oh Tiffany, where have you been? Are you alright? And where's Taehyung?" she asked.

"Um..."

"....."

"And who's this guy?" Jessica added.

"It's Yuri Jessi!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Yuri took off his sunglasses then he smiled. Some girls were squealing, giggling inside the classroom. Yuri was stunning, well, as a guy he's very appealing.

"Hi Jessica," Yuri greeted.

"....."

"Do you like it Jessi? His new look?" Tiffany excitedly asked her best friend.

Jessica just stared at Yuri from head to toe. She looked like she wasn't really amazed by Yuri's makeover, having a straight face.

"What? For me nothing change," Jessica rolled her eyes.

"What? But look at him again Jessica! He's very handsome you know, just like your type," Tiffany insisted.

"Seriously Tiffany? You helped that guy for me to like him?" Jessica irritably said.

Yuri was disappointed by Jessica's reaction.

"I don't know why you're so hard on him Jessi but he don't deserve to be treated like this," Tiffany huffed.

"So you're siding on him now huh? Because he's friend with Taehyung right?" Jessica mockingly said.

"Shut it! It's not like that!" Tiffany scowled.

Their classmates were looking at them. Some of them were gossiping. Tiffany glared at them, and they acted that they weren't looking.

"Tiffany, gotta go. Thanks for the time you spent with me. I had fun," Yuri weakly smiled.

Tiffany looked at Yuri and gave him sympathy "Okay, Yul you better off this way. Away from her," she glanced at Jessica.

"See you when I see you," Yuri rushed himself out from the room.

Tiffany gestured that she would follow the tan.

"Where you think you're going?" Jessica asked.

"So what now Jessi? I will follow him, he's my friend too!" Tiffany was practically mad.

Jessica stood up "No, don't" she walked towards Tiffany "cuz I will follow him," she walked out in the room.

Tiffany tilted her head and she was confused.

-

Rooftop.

Heechul and Taeyeon were standing in front of each other. There was tension or emotional strain between them. Taeyeon was shocked of what Heechul told her. And she wasn't expecting it. She don't want to believe about it.

"You are expelled?" Taeyeon frowned.

Heechul nodded "They found the pictures in my locker. The pictures you took in the Uni's gallery. That forbidden stuffs. I'm lucky because I'm not in prison," Heechul explained.

"I need to talk to the guidance counselor. It's mine, not yours!" Taeyeon sternly said.

"It's all settled now Taeng, don't mess it up. I took all the responsibilities so don't involve yourself. I'm doing this for you!"

"But it's my fault, I'm accountable for my actions Heechul oppa!"

Taeyeon took pictures of Korea's hidden treasures that were stored and was taking care of their University. (Well I don't know what are the hidden treasures heheh I didn't see it too, I will tell you guys if I become a Korean citizen lol) The citizens of Korea can see it in the gallery of the school but they are not allowed to take pictures of it. It was forbidden. The country was somewhat hiding it. And if someone breaks the rule, he/she will be punished.

Taeyeon took pictures of it because she loves beautiful things, she will probably draw it to become one of her most memorable works but unfortunately the school found it out.

"I said it's already done. Don't involve yourself. If they know about this, we will be both expelled! How about your promise to Taehyung? Please don't worry about me, maybe I'm not really into this course," Heechul sighed and he smiled.

"You can't take pictures and draw anymore."

"Silly, I can still take pictures and draw!" Heechul chuckled.

"I mean you can't put up your own gallery or studio anymore! I'm dragging you down again oppa, this is my fault! I'm so stupid! I should've burned all those pictures! I'm sorry," Taeyeon started to cry.

Heechul hugged Taeyeon and patted her back "It's okay."

"I want to be with you," Taeyeon mumbled but still Heechul heard it.

"I'm sorry Taeng, but for now we need to avoid each other. I don't want you to be involved in this case. I'm still under investigation," Heechul faced Taeyeon.

"I don't want to be alone again oppa, don't leave me. Please..." Taeyeon sobbed.

"I'm still here. Just one month Taeng, this will be over. And also after a couple of months, you will graduate as Taehyung! Finally! Aren't you happy?" Heechul gladly said.

Taeyeon shook her head "I don't know oppa," She hardly sniffed "I always put you in trouble."

"Don't say that Taeng, I'm fine," Heechul hugged Taeyeon again and muffled the girl's hair.

"You must avoid me now oppa, I only cause you trouble. And I can't take it anymore. I don't want you to suffer again because of protecting me. I love you but-" Taeyeon sniffed "But I need to let go of you. I'm sorry." She pushed Heechul gently and rushed out from the place.

"I love you too Taeyeon," Heechul bitterly smiled.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.5K 46
We're so deeply inlove with each other but we are sisters now. Highest ranking: #1 in TaengSic category and #4 in TaeNy, #1 in JeTi, #9 in Jessica Ju...
6.2K 139 4
She is his pretty, beautiful little secret. #TaeNy #GenderBender
13.7K 756 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
Cat Quest By Naru

Fanfiction

42.2K 2.1K 30
TaeNy ❤ Completed