Ghost Witch ( Ghost Bird and...

By docistheboss

The Blackbourne and Toma team are called for a very special mission by the Academy. They didn't think that H... More

author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Pranks Interlude
Chapter 12 - Pranks Interlude Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Little Survey
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Contest now closed. Thank you <3
Thank you! <3
Chapter 23 - Love us (part 1)
Chapter 24 - Love us (part 2)
Chapter 25 - Evanesco
Important Note
Chapter 26 - The Polterspy
Chapter 27 - The Evil Trio
♥ Muy Importante ♥
Chapter 28 - Fly Me To the Moon...
Chapter 29 - That's Ugly AF!
Oh, what's this?! :D
Giveaway Winner!
Chapter 30 - The Doc is The Boss!
Bonus Chapter #1
Would You Be Interested?
New HP and Academy story

Chapter 5

6.4K 386 65
By docistheboss

We had some time to talk amongst each other while Severus was inside our common room with the little witch. Enough time for me to give something to Mr. B. Guys, this is going to be good. You see, a couple of weeks ago, we played Truth or Dare while having a sleepover at Kota's and I had to dare something to Mr. Blackbourne, so I chose to postpone my dare to a time and place of my choice without telling anyone in advance. It could basically happen anytime. Hey! He accepted, so! Gabriel had dare him to get drunk 30 minutes before so I don't think Mr. B thought this through. It was the first time we ever saw him inebriated and it was funny as hell! I'll tell you all about it another time. What you need to know this instant, is that my challenge is about to start.

As I'm giving a little dark blue box to Mr. B, North gives me a knowing look. He saw the big smile on my face and knows that something is coming.

" What is this, Mister Korba? "

" My dare, my dear friend. "

He opens it to find a grayish-blue tie with tiny snitchs on it. Yes, those things with wings to play Quidditch. Mr. B frowns at it and looks at me quizzically.

" I dare you to wear every tie I'm going to give you, the day I give it to you, for two weeks. "

Now, I know this doesn't sound so bad but if you'd know Owen Blackbourne like I do, you'd know how much it's going to annoy him. He needs to look impeccable and serious almost all the damn time. The ties I'm going to give him are going to be so ridiculous and/or hideous that he is going to go bananas! Dr. Green is already laughing his ass off.

" And then, you'll have to eat them all. "

" Raven, no. Bad Raven. Bad, bad, Raven! " says North, tapping him gently on the back of his head, because, yeah. You don't want to actually hit that Russian. It looked more like a mini massage than anything. I would've at least put some effort into it but I think that North is a little scared of what Raven could do. After all, he's crazy for his guns. I saw him cleaning them once. It was almost like he was caressing them. Corey said that it's a therapy for Raven. Honestly, if I was Corey, I'd just buy the guy a squishy ball. 

Gabriel and Luke have their heads plastered to our common room's door and soon after, the doc, Nathan, Marc and Brandon are doing the same. I'm curious too so I press my ear to the door, the ones who aren't doing it are trying to pry us out of the way, saying that it's invading the witch's privacy since she hasn't opened the door for us yet but they're pushing on us instead of pulling us away from the door so when said door opens without any warning, we all fall to the floor in a big pile of limbs and squished faces. Someone's hand is pushing on my head and I push them all off me in what seems like a frigging eternity. When I finally lift my head up to breathe, I find the most beautiful creature on the planet, hiding behind mister Snape , her delicate fingers biting into the man's shoulders. Those eyes... Green like grass when the sun is hitting it at noon. Vibrant. Long lashes are batting at us while she blinks, noticeably surprised at our dramatic entrance. Then I can't believe my ears when professor Snape is menacing us all with a weird wood bat. That's not a baseball bat. I don't think wizards play baseball, anyway.

Gabriel is hiding his private parts and Marc is doing the same. There's no way that this guy is going to make our dicks disappear. I'm gonna stay far away from that freak! Like I would ever hurt that gorgeous witch. She moves out of her 'protector's ' way and I can see her whole. She's a tiny little thing. Like a little fairy more than a witch. An angel. Perfect blonde hair in a ponytail. Gabriel is shaking his head at her simple clothes. I know what he's thinking. Those clothes aren't doing any justice to this beauty. I bet he's already planning to bring her shopping. I won't be there when it happens. Nuh-uh. A whole day, hearing Gabriel talking about clothes, colors, skin tones, and hair, makeup, and shit? Hell to the no. He should make a day of underwear shopping, though. I'd go to that.

Our little fairy then proceeds to ask a question I never thought someone would ever ask. Then she blushes and she becomes even more beautiful with her rosy cheeks and embarrassment clear in her eyes. Adorable. I could eat her up right now. That's when she looks at me for the first time. Her green eyes meeting my dark ones. I'm a big pile of goo now, melting while she's obviously checking me out. Oh, Aggele mou, I'm going to woo you like you've never been wooed before... I'm on a fucking mission.  Then Mr. B destroys our moment by clearing his throat and her attention's moving to him again.

Everyone's in complete awe of her. Mr. B is the first to approach her after we all formed a circle around her. Her name is Sang. Of course, Agelle has a beautiful name. It almost sounds foreign, like a Japanese name or Chinese or whatever. It must be why the doc is smiling like an idiot, his eyes shining like he just found his future wife. 

" Sang Baby is fucking perfection. " North murmurs in my ear before moving away from me. He's right, of course. This assignment keeps getting better and better. I can't stop myself from warning her when I hear her talking with Raven about fruits. That fucker. He's going to scare her, talking to her about us, all wanting to make her ours. She's clearly still very much innocent but try to tell that Russian to slow down and see what happens...

I'm disappointed when Dumbledore is pushing her gently to what I assume is her bedroom door. I guess we can be kind of overwhelming like Marc is telling her. I would wait all my life for her anyway. 

When the door closes behind her, Dumbledore, Dr. Green, Mr. B, Kota, Marc, and Axel are leaving us to talk in Dumbledore's office. The rest of us will be briefed later. Victor, Brandon, myself, Gabriel, Nathan, North, and Luke are leaving too, to have a tour of the castle with professor Snape. I'm not happy about this but we have to see where we are going to place those cameras tonight. Raven and Corey are staying to look after Aggele and to start moving our luggage in the different fourteen bedrooms around the common room. They arrived after we formed our little circle around Sang. I'm just happy to not have to bring Gabriel's trunk in his bedroom for him. I don't even know how our things came here while we were touching the boot portkey from hell.

It was about time that they leave us alone with our little Ved'ma, even though she's asleep right now. We already have put all the luggage in the bedrooms. Even that ridiculous orange trunk. We have some time before they all come back here. I imagine that it will take a while to have a tour of the castle. I move to the couch where Corey is and place both of my hands to the back of my boyfriend's head and kiss him softly before moving away from him a little, watching his ocean blue eyes. He keeps looking at Sang's door, nervously.

" What's wrong? "

" What if she wakes up, comes here and see us? Not that I'm ashamed of our relationship but what if she doesn't understand and doesn't want to give us a chance to be with her too? "

" You ask too many questions. No need to superventilate. "

" You mean, hyperventilate? "

" Yes, that, but same. Now if she does not appreciate two hot 'Muggles' as she said to me, being with her 'together', I don't know about women and let me tell you something about Russians. We know about women! "

He doesn't say anything more. Wise Corey. He knows that I know those things but it's ok, I forgive him. He never had a girlfriend before. He had me and never have we fell for any girl so we never had the need to find us a girlfriend before.  Now, though... 

We've been waiting for twenty minutes on the couch, cuddling close with Corey before we hear the sound of a girl screaming from our Ved'ma's bedroom. We get up quickly and run to her door, letting it fly open to reveal our girl, eyes wide open on her bed, crying and sweaty. She had a nightmare, I suppose. I feel the need to protect her and reassure her so I get on the bed and under her covers, putting one arm around her shoulders and pulling her to me. Corey is more hesitant. He must think I should've asked before. I don't give a shit.

" Our Ved'ma needs a good cuddle, Corey, babe. Just get in here and think later. "

Maybe my Ved'ma said something, but her face is squished on my chest, so I don't understand anything. Her voice only vibrates on my chest, tickling me a little. Corey gets behind her and hold her by her waist. 

" Now little Ved'ma, we sleep a little more and when we wake up, you tell us what was the nightmare about. "

" Let her breathe, at least, Rave... "

Oh, yeah. I should probably do that. When she takes a long intake of breath, I relax and start playing with her hair.  She places her little hand on my waist and smiles a little, blushing hard. Before she goes back to sleep, I think I hear her murmuring something about being glad to be in the middle of a boyfriend's sandwich. She understood what Corey and I are right away and likes it. Wise girl... I just don't know if she gets that she's ours now too... Even though she was half asleep when she said it, I believe that she will remember this. Such a sweet, sweet girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 16.5K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
177K 10.5K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
529K 25.5K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...
2K 197 12
Sang Sorenson a woman with power. A ghost. A legend. A myth. Many think she's a just an old wives-tale in the Academy. One who can complete any missi...