Courtney Oliver: Firestorm ra...

By ChelseaElliott1

Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy... More

prologue
Chapter 1: School attacked
Chapter 2: notes and blue bay harbour
chapter 3: thunder stranger part 1
chapter 4: Thunder strangers part 2
chapter 5: Thunder strangers part 3
chapter 6: Nowhere to grow
Chapter 7: Return of thunder part 1
chapter 8: Return of thunder part 2
chapter 9: Return of thunder part 3
chapter 10: boxing bop-a-roo
Chapter 11: A ranger legend part 1
chapter 12: A ranger legend part 2
chapter 13: A samurai journey part 1
chapter 15: A samurai journey part 2
chapter 15: Scent of a ranger
chapter 16: I love Lothor
Chapter 17: Question of loyalties part 1
chapter 18: Question of loyalties part 2
Chapter 19: Good will hunter
Chapter 20: Sensei switcharoo
Chapter 21: Brother in arms
Chapter 22: Shane's Karma
chapter 23: Shimazu's return part 1
Chapter 25: Eye of the storm
Chapter 26: General deception part 1
Chapter 27: General deception part 2
Chapter 28: Gem of the day
Chapter 29: Storm before the calm
Chapter 30: Storm before the calm part 2

Chapter 24: Shimazu's return part 2

809 32 0
By ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 24: Shimazu returns part 2

Chelbell216:

well next chapter and only a few more till this story is finished then its time for Dino thunder. let me know what you think.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

We were all standing shocked at the screen that showed the now 3 in 1 wolfblades.

"That is one ugly mutt!" Mickaela commented.

'You know the leash laws in this town need some serious work.'' I told everyone.

''You guys better get out there,'' Cam says looking around at us all ''before it decides to make the federal building into a chew toy.''

We all nodded and fell into formation.

''NINJA STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

''THUNDER STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

''FIRE STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

We all morphed before heading into our zords and going to the battle. When we got there the wolfblades spotted us right away and came running at us to attack us.

''Look out.'' Mickaela said. But it was too late the wind and thunder megazords were knocked to the ground. Then the wolfblades turned and blasted our megazord off of its feet sending us to the ground.

''FIRE BLAST.'' Me and Mickaela used our fire blast to knock the wolf blades away from the megazord and again successfully destroying them.

''Yeah boy,'' Shane said cheering that we had did it. But his victory was short lived as a few seconds later the wolves stood up unharmed. ''OH NO.'' He said and I was shocked. That had always worked.

''NO.'' Hunter shouted.

''Impossible.'' Blake commented.

''This cant be happening.'' Mickaela said in disbelief.

The wolves started to attack us and sent us down. We all managed to get out of there before it got too serious.

*Firestorm rangerform*

While the rangers reappeared at Ninja Ops, the Zords returned to the safety of the Zord bay. "Power Down!" Shane commanded, and the rangers all returned to their Ninja Forms. While Cam checked over the damage of their Zords, the rangers took up refuge on the small table behind them. All of a sudden my phone started ringing and i went into my bedroom to answer it.

Courtney: Hello

Leah: Hey Courtney ive got in touch with the group and we will all be there.

I smiled.

Courtney: OK great I was thinking everyday. One of our favourites, there's enough of us to do the dance and you said uncle rocky said rick will be there so its perfect.

Leah: Yeah ok that's fine.

C: OK bye.

L: Bye

When I got back to the main ops room Cam is starting to address everyone.

"Okay, listen up everybody," Cam announced as he returned from the Zord bay "the Zords should be back online by tomorrow at the latest. But, we're gonna need reinforcements"

Shane looked around at his friends "Well, im open to any suggestions on how to deal with these freaks."

"I have one," Cam stated, turning to his father "Dad, im pretty sure this is a clear case of emergency."

"Say no more, Cam" Sensei responded "You have my permission."

Blake grinned and clapped his hands "We're finally gonna see what the big deal is." The wall behind Cam slid upwards and the Samurai pulled out the box he had retrieved from the Asian Museum earlier that same day.

"Anyone want to take bets?" Hunter asked

Shane smirked "Oh, its gotta be like some really old sword..." he suggested

"Or a cool fighting staff" Dustin added

Cam placed the box on the table as the rangers gathered around, the Samurai then proceeded to open it to reveal another ancient scroll. The rangers sighed. "Great," Tori said with fake enthusiasm "just what we need. Another ancient scroll."

The Samurai removed the scroll from its confinements and started to read through it "Huh, Cam?" Shane started off nervously "I just wanted to ask -"

"Shh!" the Green ranger responded

"Okay..." Shane trailed, looking back at his friends "maybe we'll just leave you alone"

Blake smirked "So what do we do while we wait for the dog pound?" I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"Be strong," Sensei answered "and be alert!" I nodded and walked back to my room to prepare what I wanted to wear for the show. I wasn't going to tell the others as they thought that I hated the show, But me and my friends had always wanted to sing in a group usually its just me and Kira but she is busy with school.

As far as I know none of our parents will be there but its still nice for us all get together. All of a sudden Cam called me back into the ops room.

*Firestorm Rangerform*

"Let me get this straight," Tori said, "you want what?" I know where her hesitation is coming from but I also knew Cam wouldn't ask without good reason.

The eight rangers were crowded one another; as Cam held out one of his hands "You're power disks" he repeated.

"I know Im the slow one," Dustin said, speaking up "but doesn't that mean we wont have any power?"

"Only until I get back" Cam informed him.

Blake shook his head "Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea." Mickaela glanced at her morpher looking nervous.

"Yeah, I kinda like knowing that I can kick some space Ninja butt," Hunter agreed "If I have too."

"I understand your hesitation, rangers" Sensei said, coming forward "but it is the only way." I glance from my morpher to Cam and Sensei and I know what I must do. I take my power disk out and say.

''OK but Im coming with you,'' Cam went to disagree but I shook my head ''look it makes sense I can Flame us back if it gets too bad.'' In the end he nodded.

"To defeat his Wolf blades," Sensei started to explain "we must open the portal to the ancient world, there are only seven objects powerful enough to do that.''

"Look, if anything happens Cyber Cam can activate the Zords," Cam informed his friends "You can still operate them; you'll just be in civilian form.''

Shane took a deep breath, if this was truly the only way to defeat Shimazu then they had to do it "Okay," he said reluctantly, removing his Power Disk from his morpher and handing it over. The others following suit.

"Thanks," Cam nodded.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Me and Cam were sitting in the cockpit of his zord and he was informing the other rangers of our progress. "I've got the co-ordinates," Cam said over the intercoms to the patiently listening rangers back at Ops "and I should be in range soon. Stay on alert rangers just a few clicks to the portal sight.'' He informed them.

We were flying to the coordinates when all of a sudden the three headed wolf was in front of us.

''Cam look out.' I told him but it was too late we were hit by them and we were going down. I had landed on my wrist badly and it was twisted now.

Cam came round from his side and pulled the door open, Helping me out he could see my wrist was twisted. ''You ok.'' He said concerned. ''I nodded and we looked around.

''The coordinates cant be that far can they.''

Not long after we had found the coordinates which led us to some sort of control room. Cam started placing the discs In and it lit up the console and revealed a guitar We took it out and I turned to him.

''I can flame us straight to the place as soon as we are away from this place.'' He nodded and we started to leave.

When we got out of there i flamed us on top of the building.

''Hey guys,'' Cam called to the rangers who were in their zords and started stringing the guitar ''check it out.''

As he strummed the strings of the guitar the wolves started to growl getting back to their feet.

''We are calling it the lightning rift blaster.'' I told them as this as the only name that me and Cam could agree on.

The others laughed "You couldn't have come up with a better name?" Blake asked us and I scowled.

"Actions speak louder than words, Blake" Cam responded, strumming the guitar once more.

I spoke up next"Check it out! We can use it to summon the Mighty Mammoth Zord!'' The ground suddenly shifted and a huge Mammoth Zord appeared a few feet away.

"Why didn't you just say so?" Hunter asked, as the other rangers spotted the new Zord. I couldn't help but laugh at how quickly they changed their minds about the new zord.

"Whoa," Shane laughed watching the zord.

Dustin grinned "Awesome!

"Ta-da!" Cam said, from the roof-top "im sending you back your Power Disks." And he sent them back so that they could morph.

"Alright," Shane said, as his disk appeared in his Zord "lets put this puppy down once and for all."

"NINJA STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!"

''THUNDER STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

''FIRE STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

They all morphed and seconds later the three Megazords were completed; before the three Megazords combined once more.

"Check it out," Cam spoke "you're going to the pound wolf man" and he strummed more strings on the guitar "Power Sphere's release!"

The Mammoth Zord spat out three different spheres; Blue, Red and Yellow. "Serpent Sword! Ram Hammer! Turtle Maze!"

The Ram Hammer combined with the Turtle Maze as they and the Serpent Sword attached themselves to the Megazords. The wolves attacked and the rangers slashed at it multple times with the Serpent sword.

"Combine with the Mammoth Zord," Cam instructed "the power should be enough to defeat the wolf blades!"

"Got it!" Shane responded "Initiating sequence."

The Rangers did as told and the Megazord slotted into the back of the Mammoth Zord; and it started to roll towards the wolves that had gotten back to their feet "Mammoth Zord!" Shane commanded "engage weapons - Sphere attack!"

The trunk opened up and the sphere's rolled out like bowling balls "Ninja Ranger Power!" the rangers yelled, as their combined laser powers, the Mammoth laser powers fired and hit the wolfblades causing them to explode. "Yeah!" the rangers yelled from their Zords "Awesome!"

"Now that's what I call bowling a perfect game," Cam said, giving a thumbs up to the rangers.

*Firestorm rangerform*

I had just arrived at the set for the totally talented contest when I had heard a scream behind me. ''COURTNEY.'' I turned and smiled seeing one of my old best friends. Leah Leigh Scott Jason's daughter, Rick de Santos (Rocky's son), Alisha Sloan, (Tanya and Adams daughter), Lilly Hillard (Kats daughter) and Lee Taylor, (Zack's son) were all standing behind me.

I ran over and hugged them. We hadn't seen each other since I had moved to blue bay. Rick once was my boyfriend that's why we sang this song.

As we walked around I heard Hunters voice. I walked in that direction and the others all turned to me and the big group behind me and Mickaela smiled.

''So this is what you have been doing?'' She asked and I nodded.

Then it was time for the show to start. Tori took over the stage for her dance. Once the blue ranger was finished, Shane took to the stage with his singing. Dustin was third, he stepped up onto the stage; suspenders and everything as he played his saxophone. Cam was after the yellow ranger with his guitar and managed to 'rock the world' like he had intended. Blake and Hunter were next, and their mystery talent was revealed - singing rap for Hunter while Blake was the disk jockey. After them Mickaela did some tap dancing then it was our turn.

Rick started off.

[Rick]

Once in a lifetime

means there's no second chance

so I believe that you and

me should grab it while we can

I step on to the stage and start singing shocking all my friends apart from Mickaela.

[Courtney]

Make it last forever

and never take it back

[Rick]

Its our turn

and I'm loving

where were at

[Both]

Because this moments

really where were at

[Rick]

Everyday

of our lives

[Courtney]

wanna find you there

wanna hold on tight

[both]

gonna run

while were young

and keep the faith

OH EVERYDAY

I start to walk along the dance floor dancing a little bit.

[Courtney]

they say that you should follow

[Rick]

and chase down

what you dream

[Courtney]

but if you get lost

and loose yourself

[Rick]

What does every layer mean

[C]

No matter

where were going

[R]

we start from where we are

The song carries on till we get to the chorus again.

[Both]

were not gonna loose

cos we get to choose

that's how its

gonna be

[Rick]

everyday

of our lives

[C]

gonna find you there

wanna hold on tight

[R]

gonna run

while were young

[Both]

and keep the faith

KEEP THE FAITH...

All of our friends run on the stage and start singing to the chorus and dancing with us making all the audience jump but start screaming and clapping.

[everyone: Chorus]

EVERRYDAY

of our lives

wanna find you there

wanna hold on tight

gonna run

while were young

and keep the faith

oh everyday

from right now

wanna use our voices a

and scream out loud

take my hand

and together we will celebrate

C: Every day

Everyone: LIVE EVERYDAY

LOVE EVERY DAY X2

EVERYDAY

EVERYDAY

EVERYDAY

EVERYDAY

I finish off the song and all the audience start singing and clapping their hands we all go off the stage and I see the other rangers gawping at me.

''You were excellent,'' Tori said shocked ''but you said you didn't like the show.'' I laughed but answered.

''Just cause I don't like it doesn't mean I don't have talent.''

The host reappeared back in the stage, "And now for our final act," he said "from...well, all it says is far far away, SNA - Space Ninja's with Attitude!"

Marah and Kapri appeared on the stage, dressed like everyday regular teens, they were singing and dancing; Just like me and my friends had.

But something was off. The music ceased and the two girls fell silent.

"Well folks, I dont think there is any doubt about it," Stu said, coming back onto the stage "our winners are, SNA - Space Ninja's with Attitude.''

ane gaped "No way!" he said, turning in his seat.

Dude, they were pretty good" Dustin complimented.

"They go on to win a trip to Hollywood," Stu continued "and future stardom, so lets go them a big round of applause."

The rest of the studio started to clap as the rangers turned to Shane, even Sabrina frowned from across the way. "Okay there is something wrong with this picture," Mickaela said and we both waked around till we found what we was looking for.

"You guys want to try that again?" Mickaela asked turning around to show that she had a cd player in her hands and I pressed play.

"Without the CD player?"

Stu Starmaker stared at the two girls in shock and disbelief; he shook his head and walked away to stand in front of the rangers No!" Kapri said "their our real voices -"

"Yeah," Marah said, backing her sister up sheepishly "with a little enhancement..."

"Yeah," Kapri mumbled "Well if we can't win, nobody wins!" she said, throwing out her hand and blasting Stu with energy blast before storming off stage Marah behind her. I rolled my eyes.

Stu Starmaker stormed off as well.

"What does that mean no one wins today?" Dustin asked from in front of Blake.

Cam looked towards us.

"What does that mean no one wins today?" Dustin asked from in front of Blake.

Cam looked towards his fellow team-mate "Oh, I don't Dustin," he said "I think we're all winners.''

The others laughed as Hunter knocked of Cam's hat for such a cheesy line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 16 13
Ariel is the adopted daughter of Tommy Oliver. She was adopted after her father died in an accident. One day Tommy tells her that her dad got lost in...
11.1K 323 22
Life was hard for the Bradley siblings. Between losing their parents and having to fend for themselves things seemed unfair. However they found light...
1.3K 15 9
When Tommy Oliver's Son Jason Oliver came back in time to save the Dino Charge Rangers from being destroyed as The timeline had been changed so Jason...
8.6K 215 22
While Cameron Wanatabe was trained under his father Sensei Wanatabe at the Wind Ninja Academy, his older sister Sierra was trained at the Thunder Nin...