Courtney Oliver: Firestorm ra...

By ChelseaElliott1

Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy... More

prologue
Chapter 1: School attacked
Chapter 2: notes and blue bay harbour
chapter 3: thunder stranger part 1
chapter 4: Thunder strangers part 2
chapter 5: Thunder strangers part 3
chapter 6: Nowhere to grow
Chapter 7: Return of thunder part 1
chapter 8: Return of thunder part 2
chapter 9: Return of thunder part 3
chapter 10: boxing bop-a-roo
Chapter 11: A ranger legend part 1
chapter 12: A ranger legend part 2
chapter 13: A samurai journey part 1
chapter 15: A samurai journey part 2
chapter 15: Scent of a ranger
chapter 16: I love Lothor
Chapter 17: Question of loyalties part 1
chapter 18: Question of loyalties part 2
Chapter 19: Good will hunter
Chapter 20: Sensei switcharoo
Chapter 21: Brother in arms
Chapter 22: Shane's Karma
Chapter 24: Shimazu's return part 2
Chapter 25: Eye of the storm
Chapter 26: General deception part 1
Chapter 27: General deception part 2
Chapter 28: Gem of the day
Chapter 29: Storm before the calm
Chapter 30: Storm before the calm part 2

chapter 23: Shimazu's return part 1

849 30 0
By ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 23: Shimazu returns part 1

Chelbell2016:

Hey guys next chapter. I also want to say how grateful I am for the reviews.

*Firestorm Rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

I was trying to concentrate on my maths homework in the lounge area at Storm charges but the others where in there talking. My interest peaked I looked up when Shane speaks.

''Quiet,'' He hisses at Tori and Dustin ''here it comes.''

Shane smiled as Totally Talented popped up on the T.V. screen at Storm Charges. The three Wind Rangers sang along with the opening tune before host came on.

"Hi there couch potatoes! Stu Starmaker here and this is the place where dreams become realities!" the host continued to explain the rules of the show, but just before the show actually started Kelly turned off the TV. I smiled gratefully at her.

''Thanks I've been wanting to do that all day.'' I said and she giggled with me.

''Hey.'' The others said.

''What was that for.'' Dustin said.

"You have got to be kidding!" Kelly said, shaking her head "You don't watch this do you?" she asked "This is an action sport shop, there will be no trash T.V. viewing here" and she returned to the shop floor.

As Kelly left, Blake and Hunter entered the back room .

"'Sup guys?" Blake smiled, before frowning and pointing to the TV "Where's Stu?"

''Some of us actually don't watch that show you know,'' I told him and he frowned ''and some of us have homework.''

''Well I was sick of watching it anyway.'' Hunter said.

Dustin looked up. ''Hey you didn't just bag on Stu?'' He asked.

Hunter smirked "I said I was sick of watching it," he responded "But not being on it!" Then he high fived Blake.

"What's the deal?" Shane asked his friends suspiciously.

"There looking for future stars," Blake grinned holding up a flier "We try out next week."

"What do you guys do?" Dustin laughed.

"Hey!" Blake said defensively "We do plenty."

"We have a secret talent," Hunter told her smirking.

Tori spoke making everyone look round at her. "Hey, Shane you have great voice" the blue ranger said "You should try out!"

"And what about you?" Shane asked "You're a fierce dancer!"

"Hey, and what about the sax master extraordinaire!" Dustin smiled.

"Hey, yo!" Blake interrupted "you're cutting into our action here." Both he and Hunter didn't look happy.

''You told them.'' I said giggling.

Shane Tori and Dustin left. I was thinking about making a few phone calls. I picked up my phone. ''Hey uncle Jase is Leah there... She is... can you put her on for a min... than i might need you to do me a favour.''

*Firestorm rangerform*

I was at ninja ops watching the others practise while listening to the lyrics of the song I was going to use when Cam and Mickaela walked in. He was carrying a heavy wooden box. Sensei had told me when I arrived that they had gone to a museum so that must be where he got it from.

''Well if t isn't the kids from fame.'' He said looking around and noticing that i was the only one not doing something to disturb the peace of the ninja ops. He turned to his father.

''Please tell me this isn't apart of their ninja training dad.'' I couldn't help but laugh at Cam as he looked over at his dad and tried to get his attention.

''DAD!'' he ended up yelling in the end and He heard him, falling out of his chair in the process making me and Mickaela gasp in worry.

"What is going on around here?" he asked turning to the rangers looking really confused.

"We're going to be on Totally Talented," Dustin said sounding really excited.

Cam smirked turning to me "Don't you have to have –" he broke off "forget it!" I giggled

"Aww, is someone green with envy?" Shane taunted trying not to laugh.

"No," Cam defended "just green – Look, you guys aren't just the only ones with hidden talent."

"Cool," Tori said "What do you do?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be hidden" Cam smirked, before turning to his father "Dad, I got it." He told him.

"Got what?" Shane asked curiously.

"I dunno," Cam responded, half laughing as he looked at the box "Can we open it?"

"Only in case of an emergency," Sensei told his son "Whatever is in that container, is far too powerful to be used otherwise" The others all looked disappointed.

*Firestorm Rangerform*

"And the strange wolf-life creatures have been seen outside Blue Bay Harbour," the news anchor woman was saying "until the authorities can be sure, that the area is safe. Citizens are advised to stay close to the city" I had just heard this news report and new I would have to finish this later.

As I went To leave ninja ops I spotted Tori and Dustin listening to the news and motioned them over to me.

We called Cam and he told us to join him and Shane in the mobile command centre to track down those dog type monsters.

"Any sign of them from the surveillance strobe, Cam?" Shane asked in the back of the Mobile Command centre; Tori, Dustin, were with him. Me and Mickaela were standing next to them.

"Well I don't see anything," Cam said as he continued the search "but that doesn't mean there is nothing out there." This was frustrating.

"Well, I vote we do a little patrolling," Shane said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Where are the Thunders?" Cam asked

"Totally secret talent show practice," Tori said, filling in for Hunter and Blake. I rolled my eyes and so did Cam.

"Oh, not them too" Cam sighed.

"Wait!" Cam said, as the monitors beeped showing us three signals "Im picking something up – there!" a brown wolf appeared on the screen. The Command centre came to a stop in the woods; and the rangers took off on foot.

"They can't be too far away," Shane said as we ran through the forest.

"You sure about that?" Dustin asked. I sighed.

The wolves growled and Shane re-joined the others "Looks like its time for some obedience training" Shane yelled and I nodded.

''Where's a dog whistle when you need one.''

"Lead the way" Tori smirked at us.

"Ready?"

''NINJA STORM! RANGER FORM! HA!''

''FIRE STORM! RANGERFORM! HA!''

''SAMURAI STORM! RANGERFORM! HA!''

We all finished morphing and prepared to fight the wolves. Cam was backed into a tree by one wolf straight away. He tried to fight it off but the wolf was just too strong. We all ran forward and got the wolf away from him.

All of a sudden the wolfs attacked at super speed and everyone else got knocked to the ground. I had my shield raised.

"Alright," Shane said after he hit the ground again and again "Im taking suggestions."

"Rolled up newspaper?" Dustin laughed and Mickaela agreed.

"How about one of those electric collars?" Tori suggested.

''Usually I'd report for animal cruelty,'' I say and then block another wolf ''but with these guys id suggest a flick on the nose.''

Suddenly there was a flashed of orange and a beam of energy as Blake and Hunter joined the party.

"Down boy!" Hunter yelled.

The Wolves turned to the two other rangers, quickly calculating the odds before turning and fleeing. Oh well now its time to chase them.

*Firestorm rangerform*

''Take a look at this.'' Cam said showing us all a book that made Mickaela frown at the picture that was being shown.

''We seen him at the museum,'' she said looking at Cam who nodded ''but he was only a statue.''

''Who is this guy?'' I asked.

''Shimazu, an ancient warlord,'' Sensei says turning to his son and Mickaela ''what you two seen was his spirit, preserved for centuries in an ancient mask carved in his likeness.'' He told them.

"So what's this guy got to do with those rabbit rejects?" Blake asked the question we all wanted to know about the ancient warlord.

I read the book out loud. ''"It says here, and that Shimazu was known for terrorizing the people of local villages with creatures called Wolf blades"

"So this guy and his pet wolves are roaming around Blue Bay Harbour, right now?" Hunter asked. Cam nodded. "How is that possible?"

"I bet whatever energy source that was used to bring back Motodrone -" Cam started to explain but I stopped him.

''WAIT Motodrone is back, the guy who tried to kill me and you tell me this now.'' I glowered at him.

Cam rolled his eyes "Yeah, he's back. Alive and kicking.'' I wanted to hit him but i knew it wouldn't help right now.

''Anyway,'' he continues before i interrupted him '' whatever energy source brought Motodrone back, must have rubbed off on Shimazu"

Shane groaned out his displeasure "Great, so now we have a three thousand year old masked man and his pet wolves loose in the city!"

"And don't forget Lothor," Dustin inputted.

Mickaela sighed at him looking a bit annoyed "Way to look on the bright side," she said to the Earth Ninja.

"I meant -" Dustin started, but Sensei cut across him not having the time for us all to argue.

"Dustin brings up a good point," the Guinea pig interrupted "If Shimazu has been brought to life by Motodrone; there is a good chance he has already aligned himself with Lothor"

OH great.

*Firestorm Rangerform*

Suddenly the mainframe bleeped and the Rangers gathered around and looked at the screen "What's going on Cam?" Shane asked.

"No sign of Shimazu," Cam answered "but I've got Motodrone on the scanner."

"He's mine" Hunter said, and i nodded my head.

''Me too.'' I told him and it was his turn to nod. ''you guys keep searching for the wolfblades.''

Shane nodded. ''OK we will search the forest.''

''And ill track whats going on from the samurai chopper.'' Cam told them all.

We all morphed and took off. I was riding my glider bike why Hunter was riding his tsunami cycle. When we approached Motodrone he automatically blasted hunter off of his bike so I jumped off of mine and joined them on the ground. Running forward I pull out my fire sabre and use it to start slashing at Motodrone. He holds his own and manages to keep flooring me until he has both me and Hunter down and then he leaves again.

I flamed me and Hunter back to ops but he wasn't happy about it.

''God how do you stand doing that all the time.'' He asked. Laughed.

''You get used to it.'' I told him but he still looks unconvinced.

When everyone else was back I finally sat down feeling a bit weak.

''you've all done well,'' Sensei says drawing our attention to him ''but Im afraid Shimazu has proven himself to be a worthy opponent.'

"No kidding," Dustin said "those wolves were dogging us big time."

Blake and Tori nodded in agreement and me and Mickaela tried not to sile at the pun.

"Unfortunately," Cam said "their not done."

The computer beeped and everyone gathered around as normal; on the screen a giant, three headed dog appeared towering over the city. "No way!" Tori cried. I felt like this was never going to be over.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Shane said in disbelief, but no one could lie at what they saw, when it was laid out in front of them.

Each head of the dog snarled as the rangers stared at the mainframe in disbelief.

This was not happening.

*Firestorm rangerform*

Chelbell2016:

Here you go guys ill do next chapter asap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 357 32
Zoey Oliver lived in Angel Grove. She is the younger sister to Tommy Oliver. Oh, and she's a ninja. She recruited by her sensei to join the other Pow...
88.3K 1.7K 41
Alexander Oliver is the son of the legendary Tommy Oliver, who is actively trying to escape his hectic past. Little does he know that trouble will so...
2.7K 77 16
Jenna is cute, shy, small, and intelligent. Very intelligent for a 5 year old. She may be young and shy but she is a force to be reckoned with. She b...
802 4 15
Justin Stewart felt abandoned by his friends. He knew it was his choice to stay on Earth while the others went to space but when they came back, they...