Courtney Oliver: Firestorm ra...

By ChelseaElliott1

Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy... More

prologue
Chapter 1: School attacked
Chapter 2: notes and blue bay harbour
chapter 3: thunder stranger part 1
chapter 4: Thunder strangers part 2
chapter 5: Thunder strangers part 3
chapter 6: Nowhere to grow
Chapter 7: Return of thunder part 1
chapter 8: Return of thunder part 2
chapter 9: Return of thunder part 3
chapter 10: boxing bop-a-roo
Chapter 11: A ranger legend part 1
chapter 12: A ranger legend part 2
chapter 13: A samurai journey part 1
chapter 15: A samurai journey part 2
chapter 15: Scent of a ranger
chapter 16: I love Lothor
Chapter 17: Question of loyalties part 1
chapter 18: Question of loyalties part 2
Chapter 19: Good will hunter
Chapter 20: Sensei switcharoo
Chapter 21: Brother in arms
chapter 23: Shimazu's return part 1
Chapter 24: Shimazu's return part 2
Chapter 25: Eye of the storm
Chapter 26: General deception part 1
Chapter 27: General deception part 2
Chapter 28: Gem of the day
Chapter 29: Storm before the calm
Chapter 30: Storm before the calm part 2

Chapter 22: Shane's Karma

1K 33 0
By ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 22: Shane's karma

Chelbell2016:

hi guys next chapter for you only approximately 8 more chapters till this story is finished then i can tart writing:

Courtney Oliver: back to action

which is set in dino thunder. Let me know what you think thanks.

*Firestorm ranger form*

Courtney's POV: 

As me and the rest of the rangers dragged ourselves into ninja ops we felt tired and sore. We have been training for what feels like forever.

''Man i am worked.'' Shane complained as we entered the main area of ninja ops.

Blake nodded his head in agreement. ''Ten mile run, two fight simulations and an obstacle course.'' He went through everything we had to do today.

''Not to mention two hours of hard meditation.'' Mickaela reminded him as we all started sitting down.

''Man you look tired,'' Dustin commented looking at Shane and patting him on the back. ''Training finally getting to you.''

''No I'm not getting a lot of sleep.'' I looked over at Shane to see him rubbing his eyes. ''I keep having this weird dream.''

''You should pay attention to that both my dad and sensei say your dreams can tell you a lot about yourself.'' Mickaela said and she got that sad look she got whenever she thought of her dad.

''Speaking of dad,'' Cam said looking confused ''where is he.'' Tori found a note attached to sensei's hut.

''Check it out,'' she called over and we all approached her ''Rangers, I have gone on a meditation retreat to reflect on and recharge my inner ninja, in my absence please enjoy a well deserved day off.'' My eyes widened in shock.

''No way.'' Shane sad re-reading the letter not willing to believe it.

I looked over at Tori and Mickaela ad noticed they both looked upset.

''Well I'm thinking then a movie...or a movie...then the track" Dustin though out loud, causing the others to chuckle at him. Tori turned to her friends a sad look replacing her features.

''Whats up Tor and mickaela please don't tell me you cant handle a day off.'' Blake said.

"No," Tori said "a day off is great! Especially tomorrow, I just though Sensei would be around for...you know" she smiled and Mickaela nodded her head in agreement.

"What?" Hunter asked

''Man!" Shane smiled "are we stupid?" he turned to Tori and Mickaela. ''Because tomorrow, it is your two's birthday!" he sang.

Everyone smiled "OH!"

"How about a beach party?" Dustin suggested. Everyone agreed. Including Tori and Mickaela.

Hunter spoke turning everyone's attention to him "Alright, everyone be at the beach first thing in the morning!" he said

*Firestorm rangerform*

The next morning I was up early in the morning, after breakfast me and Cam waited for mickaela to get up so we could all leave together. When she got up i hugged her and wished her a happy birthday. After she had eat we left for the beach.

When we arrived Tori, Dustin Blake and Hunter were already there getting things out of Tori's van I walked over and said happy birthday to Tori who thanked me.

Mickaela frowned as she looked around and noticed everyone was here except Shane. ''Anyone seen Shane?'' She asked and everyone shook their heads.

'' We cant leave without him he's bringing the cake.'' Dustin smiled.

''Hey guys.'' Came Shane's voice from behind us. He came running onto the beach with the birthday cake in his hands and turned to Tori and Mickaela. ''Happy birthday girls.'' He added passing the cake to Tori. Hunter stepped forward to take it and then looked Shane up and down with a disapproving look.

''That don't look like beachwear bro.'' He pointed out.

''Yeah,'' Shane said nervously looking from Tori to Mickaela. ''about that.'' He said and they looked upset realising what he is trying to say.

''Don't tell me you're bailing.'' Tori complained.

Sighing Shane answered her with an answer no one wanted. "I had that same dream again last night," he told her "I think it's trying to tell me something"

"Like how to ruin you're friends birthday?" the Blue ranger asked

"I just...I have this weird sense that something isn't right!" he pointed out "I gotta go check out the woods. I'll catch you later" and he took off, leaving the others.

Tori sighed, as the boys started down onto the main part of the beach. Me and Mickaela urge her to come with us and she does.

*Firestorm rangerform*

It had been about half an hour since Shane took off and everyone was enjoying themselves. Mickaela had even forgotten that this was her first birthday without her dad.

''You think we did the right thing letting Shane go off by himself?'' Tori asked looking around at us all.

''Why.'' Hunter said to her trying to make her feel better ''Because he had a nightmare.''

Mickaela looked just as worried as the other birthday girl. "I dunno, maybe she's right" she said "he did seem pretty tweaked!"

"C'mon you guys!" Blake exclaimed "Its a party!"

"Yeah!" Hunter nodded "Last one in the water is a little girl!" he called, before receiving a nasty look from Tori. She looked at me and Mickaela and we stepped to either side of her and all at the same time we spoke.

''You are so going to pay for that.'' We said and started chasing him down the beach.

When we got to the waters edge Mickaela jumped on hunters back and Tori and I took one of his legs and pulled him into the water. When he came back up spitting water out of his mouth he shook his head all over us and then he lifted Mickaela up threw her over his shoulder ran her out to the water and threw her in.

then he cam towards me and I ran but i didn't get far before he jumped me and him and Blake(who i had not seen up in till this point i had not seen grabbed me by my arms and legs) and threw me into the water. I got up and seen them running to get Cam and Dustin helped them throw him into the water with him laughing and protesting all along the way till he landed, with a BIG splash in the water.

We had just got dried when Cams morpher beeped. It was Cyber Cam he had some bad news to deliver and that meant that Cam had to leave to go and sort it out.

''You're going back.'' Tori said looking a little upset.

Cam looked from her to Mickaela apologetically. ''Only till i know whats going on.'' He said smiling ''with dad out of town i would feel better checking myself.'' And he left after telling us to stay here.

''Maybe its a good alien,'' Dustin said trying to cheer the birthday girls up '' no one ever considers that.''

''You're right i guess the days not completely ruined.'' Tori said and Mickaela nodded.

*Firestorm rangerform*

We were all relaxing on the beach when Hunters morpher went off. ''We've got a problem,'' as we heard Cams voice we all stood around Hunter listening ''as long as the ship remains cloaked I have no way to track it.'' He said.

''Any word from Shane?'' I asked worried about the red ranger.

''His frequency is still jammed, he must be close to the ship.'' Cyber cam informed us and I was really starting to get worried about Shane.

''Let us know if anything changes.'' Hunter told him glancing at us all.

Mickaela and Tori shared a glance and Tori said. ''Birthday or not, I think we'd better go back.'' She said knowing that they were needed elsewhere.

Dustin nodded. ''Yeah, get out of here before some kelzacks show up or something.''

''You just had to say it didn't you.'' I said and pointed to a group of kelzacks heading up the beach.

We followed them around and spotted Marah and Kapri setting up their own party by the looks of it. Blake had to make a joke and spoke up to get their attention.

"Hey!" Blake yelled "If an alien freak throws a party, and no one shows up, is it still a party?"

"Man! I hate when they do that!" Kapri whined, "C'mon!" she tugged on her sister's arm

"Wait, I'm trying to figure it out..." Marah responded. The rangers chuckled at her.

"Would you come on!" Kapri yelled "Kelzaks!" And the fight began. I fought three Kelzacks with my ninja moves but when one of them raises their swords at me I raised my shield and it went flying back.

After that barely any wanted to come near me so i helped the others. We also managed to wreck quite a lot of their party stuff, which i was happy about. As Marah and Kapri scolded the kelzacks for ruining their stuff we finished off the kelzacks and Marah and Kapri made a run for it.

''We should get back to ops.'' Hunter suggested. We all nodded and I flamed us back to ops.

*Firestorm rangerform*

As we arrived back at ops the others stumbled and tried to regain their balance. No matter how many times I flame them they are not used to it.

''Some day off.'' Blake commented.

Dustin wrapped his arm around Tori's shoulders "This must be the worst birthday ever!" he said also looking at Mickaela.

''We cant even think about that.'' Mickaela said and Tori nodded.

''I just have this bad feeling that Shane is in trouble.'' Tori said worriedly. I looked up thinking. They might not beable to find Shane but maybe i can. Before I could think about it Hunter spoke up.

''Maybe now would be a good time to contact sensei.'' He asked Cam who sighed.

"I've tried," he responded "but the interference is keeping us from reaching him"

"Sorry you're birthday got messed up," I said, turning to smile at Tori and Mickaela.

"It's nobody's fault..." Tori answered "...'cept maybe Lothor's"

"Maybe we should go get our stuff from the beach?" Dustin suggested.

"May as well," Blake agreed "Our day off is pretty much over now.'' We all nodded and got to our feet and with all of us holding hands I flamed us to the beach.

*Firestorm Rangerform*

Tori sighed looking upset as she looked to the waves. ''check out that swell,'' she said ''I haven't seen waves like this for weeks.''

"I know what you mean," Hunter sighed "I was really looking forward to some down time!" I nodded my head in agreement. So was i.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" the Navy ranger said, stopping the others "I hate to sound paranoid but isnt this where we left our stuff?" he asked.

Mickaela looked around "Yeah!" she sighed.

"Aw man!" Dustin cried "I cant believe our gear got jacked.!"

"Maybe our stuff just got washed out with the tide?" Blake suggested.

Tori shook her head "The tide hasn't come in yet" she told him.

"So where is it then?" Hunter asked.

I looked around and felt myself getting angry as i seen Chooboo and some kelzacks walking off with our stuff. ''Over there.'' The others looked over and looked as angry as i felt.

"That is the last straw!" Tori yelled "Nobody steals my birthday cake.!"

We all took off down the beach after the Kelzacks and seen them trying on our clothes.

''HEY that was a gift from my dad.'' I yelled seeing one wearing my red skirt.

. "Oh, this is wrong on so many levels!" Dustin said.

"Tori, promise me you'll never war that bikini again!" Blake asked, as he spotted a Kelzak wearing her bikini.

"No problem," Tori answered, through clenched teeth.

Mickaela stepped forward and yelled out to them. ''Give us back our stuff!'' This got the attention of the Kelzacks and Chooboo and the green alien spoke up.

''Make me.'' We nodded and all split up to take on the aliens. I jumped over one and kicked the other as they all came jumping at me i raised a shield and sent them all flying again. Tori was punching two kelzacks and fell over another right near me. Eventually we finished them off.

"We kinda killed you're cake," Hunter said as he walked alongside Mickaela and glancing back at Tori while carrying an inflatable armchair under his arm.

Mickaela sighed "Let's just get out of here," she said "before anything else goes wrong"

''Whats that,'' I asked Dustin as i noticed him covering his skin in some sort of clear gel ''sun block.'' He turned to me and smiled.

shaking his head he answered my question. ''No just the opposite" he told her "Cyber Cam gave me this new sunless tanning lotion"

"You sure you want to use that much?" Tori asked.

"Oh yeah," Dustin nodded "Im gonna be a bronze god!" he exclaimed walking ahead. I shook my head at him as he passed. This was not going to end well.

*Firestorm rangerform*

When we got back to Ninja ops, Cam addressed us. ''We've got a problem.'' after we put our things down we walk over to see zurgane taking a new zord for a test drive. The zords were badly damaged from a previous battle and Cam was still fixing them so i asked.

''The zords.'' I asked and Cam shook his head.

''Only the dragon and phoenix are operational right now.'' Me and Mickaela nodded our heads.

looking at her i said.'' Lets go.''

''FIRESTORM RANGERFORM HA.''

''power of fire.''

When we got to the scene we summoned our zords and joined them to create our megazord. When we arrived Zurgane turned his megazord to face us. ''You want to play with fire, you're going to get burned Zurgane.'' I told him and we began to fight him with our megazord. He tried to blast us but we just managed to dodge the blast.

We were holding up quite well until he managed to catch us with his blast and it sent us to the ground. Trying to get back up we struggled. ''Mickaela we need to get back on our feet.'' I told her.

''I know.'' She said. He aimed his blaster again and fired but this time the Thunder zord stopped it. They punched Zurgane's zord and sent it stumbling backwards.

''Are you guys ok?'' Tori asked as the wind megazord helped us to get back up. We replied with a yes and turned to face Zurgane again. As Zurgane tried to steal our power spheres Cam appeared and stole it back. And then he joined into the fight. He hit zurganes megazord numerous times and it went down destroyed.

*Firestorm rangerform*

The rangers walked back into Ninja Ops after the battle with their new fish like enemy Vexacus, Shane had rescued them from him when he came to the aid with his new weapons he had received the armour after the light orb from his dreams -Skyla- had passed her life onto him so she could become a superior life form. Unfortunately, Shane had fallen in love with the alien and taking her death pretty hard.

''You miss her huh.'' Blake said sympathetically we could all see how much it had hurt him loosing her like that.

Shane nodded. ''Yeah, I feel kind of bummed.'' He sighed.

''She will always be with you Shane,'' Sensei said from inside his hut ''her power lives through you for all eternity.''

"That's great and all," Hunter interrupted "but can we talk about the Batalizer? I mean how sweet is that?''

"You all did well in my absence," Sensei said to them "I am proud." I smiled that's exactly what Sensei Koumon would have said.

"Pity it had to happen on someone's birthday," Hunter smirked, wrapping his arm around Tori and Kissing Mickaela on top of her head. It turns out they are dating now as they had told us earlier on in the day.

Tori smiled "No worries, there will be more, right?" We nodded.

As Dustin walked in carrying a cake I couldn't help but laugh. His entire face was orange, save for the place where his sunglasses had been.

''Dustin you do know Im the orange ranger right, Im not changing colours with you, just because right now you look like the orange ranger.''

He laughed sarcastically. "Yeah, Cyber Cam's gonna be cyber toast next time I see him" he held up the cake "Make a wish" Tori made a wish and we enjoyed the rest of the evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 524 14
Jaiden was raised in the Ice Ninja Academy. The Academy was suddenly destroyed by an unknown force, along with everyone in it except for Jaiden, who...
50.9K 994 26
After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can get with powers. She goes back too reef...
88.5K 1.7K 41
Alexander Oliver is the son of the legendary Tommy Oliver, who is actively trying to escape his hectic past. Little does he know that trouble will so...
10.8K 301 22
Life was hard for the Bradley siblings. Between losing their parents and having to fend for themselves things seemed unfair. However they found light...