Courtney Oliver: Firestorm ra...

By ChelseaElliott1

Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy... More

prologue
Chapter 1: School attacked
Chapter 2: notes and blue bay harbour
chapter 3: thunder stranger part 1
chapter 4: Thunder strangers part 2
chapter 5: Thunder strangers part 3
chapter 6: Nowhere to grow
Chapter 7: Return of thunder part 1
chapter 8: Return of thunder part 2
chapter 9: Return of thunder part 3
chapter 10: boxing bop-a-roo
Chapter 11: A ranger legend part 1
chapter 12: A ranger legend part 2
chapter 13: A samurai journey part 1
chapter 15: A samurai journey part 2
chapter 16: I love Lothor
Chapter 17: Question of loyalties part 1
chapter 18: Question of loyalties part 2
Chapter 19: Good will hunter
Chapter 20: Sensei switcharoo
Chapter 21: Brother in arms
Chapter 22: Shane's Karma
chapter 23: Shimazu's return part 1
Chapter 24: Shimazu's return part 2
Chapter 25: Eye of the storm
Chapter 26: General deception part 1
Chapter 27: General deception part 2
Chapter 28: Gem of the day
Chapter 29: Storm before the calm
Chapter 30: Storm before the calm part 2

chapter 15: Scent of a ranger

1.3K 39 0
By ChelseaElliott1

chapter 15: scent of a ranger

Chelbell2016:

hi guys next chapter for you scent of a ranger tell me what you think and like i said any suggestions will be appreciated and i own nothing except Courtney and mickaela.

*firestorm rangerform*

Courtney's POV:

its been a week since cam had became a ranger and we were all training on the beach. i felt a lot better after sleeping for a few hours my headache had gone and like i promised sensei i had not used my shield since that day.

me and mickaela were sparring against each other neither getting the upper hand when all of a sudden we heard a someone hit the sand behind us and we turned to see cam getting back to his feet the weird thing is that it didn't look like anyone had touched him and from what the others were saying he was trying to show off and it went wrong.

'' maybe we should call it a day.'' i pointed out to Shane as because he is the leader and he nodded. ''yeah maybe you're right he nodded. you could tell that Cam was not happy about it but before he could object our morphers beeped and we all turned to Shane who answered the call. ''go for Shane.'' and sensei's voice answered.'' Shane can you ask cam to return to ops there's something wrong with the supercomputer i think i might have pressed the wrong button.'' cam sighed at his fathers voice.

'' you know i told him not to touch it.'' he mumbled and then he ninja streaked back to ninja ops. ''you know i feel sorry for cam he never gets any time to relax.'' i said. they all nodded and me and mickaela went back to training till finally she managed to sweep my feet out from underneath me and she won.

*firestorm rangerform*

the next day i was back at work just finishing tidying up the shop before i finish my shift when everyone but cam came in and walked up to me. ''hey what time do you finish.'' i looked around as hunter spoke and checked the clock. ''in about ten minutes why?'' i asked ad they whispered to me. ''we were going to ask cam if he wants to come to the beach with us you know to get him out of ninja ops for a little bit.'' i sighed. ''guys ill catch up with you later on there is something i gotta do first.'' they frowned but nodded and didn't comment. which is good because i knew neither them or sensei would approve of what I'm going to do but i need to try.

after i finished my shift i went back to the old fire ninja academy in reefside and when i got to the entrance i did the sign to enter. when the academy was running we used to have this machine that would shoot hard but little balls at us to learn to be agile and quick to dodge. i was going to use this machine for another purpose. if it was still here. i went to the area were we used to keep the training equipment and i found one that wasn't broken. i pulled it out of storage and took it to academy training rings outside these were blocked off so i could make sure that the balls didn't go too far.

before i even went near the machine i sat on the floor and just relaxed. when i was completely relaxed i thought about my shield and the first 2 times i had used it. i had been angry or scared of attack both times and my theory is that is why it is so powerful. maybe if i can create one of my own free will why relaxed i can lessen the strength which means i lessen the power and less pain for it. so i imagined the colour of the shield a red fiery flame and i imagined it as a bubble of fire. this fire i could blow up to make it bigger but i could also control it. with my eyes closed and why completely concentrating on the colour of my shield i raised my left arm and concentrated. taking deep breaths i imagined expanding that bubble sending it through my arm and out in front of me. i felt a slight tingle sensation go through my arm.

and i opened my eyes. there coming out of my hand was a fiery wall that was my shield. it was red in colour and not as bright as last time but it was there i concentrated again and it expanded so it went a little further out from my hand and so it was a bit wider. i giggled and just as was going to try and make it bigger my morpher went off.

''this is Courtney.'' and i heard sensei's voice over the coms. ''Courtney there is a monster attacking blue bay can you meet the others there ill send you the coordinates.'' i nodded and replied. '' got it sensei.'' and i stood up my shield had gone when i had lost concentration but i know i can do it but I'm not telling the others till i have complete control of it. raising my morpher i called.

''FIRESTORM RANGERFORM HA.''

'' power off fire.''

*firestorm rangerform*

when i arrived on the scene after flaming around the corner i seen the strangest thing ever. six out of seven rangers were fighting kelzacks and a monster but cam was too busy in clothes that i never thought i would see him in in my life pretending to be driving a red car as i ran over to cam i heard the others sigh in relief. ''cam are you nuts the others are over their and they need your help. get your butt over their and morph already.'' he just ignored me so i growled at him and went to assist the others i took on kelzacks as the others all tried to take on the monster as i finished off the kelzacks with mickaela we turned around just in time to see the others turn into perfume bottles.'' no let them go.'' mickaela yelled and i went running at the monster but before i had chance he blasted me and disappeared. i got up with Mikaela's help and i stormed over to cam.

'' WHAT do you think you're doing cam, you should of helped us don't you even know what just happened.'' i snapped at him with venom clear in my voice. mickaela who was more calm then me put a hand on my shoulder and addressed cam trying to not shout at him herself. ''Cam she just took off with the other rangers.'' cam just looked at us like we were in the wrong. ''why you bragging on me i didn't do anything.'' i went to grab his shirt. ''exactly you-.'' mickaela stopped me and turned me away from cam, ''look we do not have time to deal with him well sort him out later right now weve got to find the others.' i nodded and we asked sensei for assistance and he gave us the coordinates.

*firestorm rangerform*

when we got to the co

ordinates it looked to me like an old perfume factory. ''yeah i would say this is definitely the place.'' she sniffed up catching my drift. ''yeah i agree with you there.'' so we slowly snuck in so the monster did not try anything stupid like destroying the others. as we got into the entrance we heard footsteps and cam came in behind us this time with his ninja uniform on. i had to work hard to contain my anger. this was not the time or the place.

'' guys I'm here to help.'' he said and i snarled at him. ''forget it we don't want or need your help, just get out of here.'' he looked at me for some reason with shock on his face like he didn't have a clue what i was talking about. as me and mickaela turned around and started to walk away we heard another set of footsteps and a new voice that said. ''girls why did you bag on me.'' me and mickaela turned in shock to see another cam this time in the motocross gear that i had yelled at him in earlier enter the room. ''what?'' i looked from one to the other i confusion when the moto-gear one came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. out of reflex i flipped him over and he landed on his back hard and the other one stopped me. ''Courtney he's not a clone he's a virtual replica i created him to work around ninja ops but i guess he got out of control.'' i nodded ''gee you think.'' i half joked still annoyed at the replica as i pulled him to his feet as cam sent him away the perfume monster appeared.

''you annoying little pests you have found my secret hideout.'' we all fell into fighting stances and i looked to cam. ''just so you know, she's got the others.'' he nodded and the monster growled as we fell into formation.

''FIRE STORM RANGERORM HA.'' me and mickaela called out and morphed into our respective colours.

''SAMURAI STORM RANGERFORM.'' cam morphed as well and we all began to fight the perfume monster as me and cam called out our sabres i turned to mickaela. ''well hold her off you go find the others and she nodded. and i turned to help cam again. as cam jumped away from the monster i hit the ground and tried to sweep the monsters feet out from underneath her he managed to jump away from me and as i cartwheeled away from her she sent a fireball my way i knew i couldn't use my shield as i was not read for the others to know so i ducked and so did cam. unfortunately it went through the door that mickaela went into and a second later it exploded.

''MICKAELA.'' i yelled in worry. had she found the others were they all ok. ''oops sorry was the gold ranger in there.'' both me and cam stood ''you're gonna be.'' i said and me and cam attacked her again and i called my weapon.

''PHOENIX BOW.'' and as mickaela come back i sighed in relief as she released the others and cam went into super samurai mode. ''what do you say cam Mikaela teamwork.'' the two in question nodded as mickaela called her dragon spear and we combined it to make the crossbow. ''cam throw me your sabre.'' he nodded and i placed it on the crossbow and fired as the sword went flying through the air and went straight through the monster i shouted.

''FIRE CROSSBOW SAMURAI STRIKE.'' and the monster went down. and exploded. next minute she grew to 30 feet tall.

i turned to mickaela and cam. ''well take this one.'' and the others nodded. me and mickaela called our Zords and cam called his copter and we formed our megazords.

''FIRE MEGAZORD.''

''SAMURAI STAR MEGAZORD.''

we fought the monster as individual megazords but it wasn't working and when both our megazords hit the ground for the third time i turned to Cam. '' cam how about a combo. and he nodded and his zord replaced one of the arms of ours.

'' FIRESTORM MEGAZORD SAMURAI STAR FORMATION.'' and with our combined powers the monster was gone within minutes with a final strike from the copter blades.

*firestorm rangerform*

after the battle i decided to go with the others to teach cam how to motocross after they had explained to me how much trouble cyber-cam had caused. that's what cams computer twin was known as now that he was actually doing his part in working at ninja ops properly. why he was practising Shane came and stood beside me. ''so where were you today.'' i looked at him in shock. ''what.'' he gave me a look. ''you told us you would meet up with us later that you had something to do first but you never showed until sensei had called you. where were you?'' i looked at him in shock that he was demanding to know where i was. ''no offence Shane but that's not any of your business, i was there for the battle and that's all you need to know.' he glared at me. ''i know you are hiding something from me and i promise i will find out.''

as he said this cam pulled up and i walked up to congratulate him.

i was going to have to be more careful. i didn't want them to find out yet.

*firestorm rangerform*

Chelell2016:

hi guys well i told you that she would get control of her power but lets just say over her time as a ranger she will learn a lot of power and then later on into her destiny why she has these powers please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas on how i can make it better. i will try and update again by tomorrow.

thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 17 9
When Tommy Oliver's Son Jason Oliver came back in time to save the Dino Charge Rangers from being destroyed as The timeline had been changed so Jason...
17.5K 239 20
Scott Jacob Oliver is the teenage son of the Legendary Power Ranger Tommy Oliver and likes to think he's just an ordinary teen. But when Scott and hi...
1.9K 5 15
Justin Stewart felt abandoned by his friends. He knew it was his choice to stay on Earth while the others went to space but when they came back, they...
52.4K 999 26
After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can get with powers. She goes back too reef...