Courtney Oliver: Firestorm ra...

By ChelseaElliott1

Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy... More

prologue
Chapter 1: School attacked
Chapter 2: notes and blue bay harbour
chapter 3: thunder stranger part 1
chapter 4: Thunder strangers part 2
chapter 5: Thunder strangers part 3
chapter 6: Nowhere to grow
Chapter 7: Return of thunder part 1
chapter 8: Return of thunder part 2
chapter 10: boxing bop-a-roo
Chapter 11: A ranger legend part 1
chapter 12: A ranger legend part 2
chapter 13: A samurai journey part 1
chapter 15: A samurai journey part 2
chapter 15: Scent of a ranger
chapter 16: I love Lothor
Chapter 17: Question of loyalties part 1
chapter 18: Question of loyalties part 2
Chapter 19: Good will hunter
Chapter 20: Sensei switcharoo
Chapter 21: Brother in arms
Chapter 22: Shane's Karma
chapter 23: Shimazu's return part 1
Chapter 24: Shimazu's return part 2
Chapter 25: Eye of the storm
Chapter 26: General deception part 1
Chapter 27: General deception part 2
Chapter 28: Gem of the day
Chapter 29: Storm before the calm
Chapter 30: Storm before the calm part 2

chapter 9: Return of thunder part 3

1.9K 47 0
By ChelseaElliott1

Courtney oliver chapter 9: return of thunder part 3

chelbell2016:

Hi guys part three of return of thunder. Will Courtney convince mickaela and the thunders to join the team. Let's find out.

Courtney's POV:

As I walked into work I seen Blake and hunter working.

" hey guys." They smiled at me. " how's it going." They told me how it was going and how they owe Dustin. " you know what he will say you have to do to pay him back."

They nodded. " but were still deciding." And that made me wonder.

" where's mickaela." I asked. They thought about it. " I think she said she was going to train at the beach."

I nodded. "ok im going to go find her. We need to talk."

I ninja streaked to the beach and seen mickaela doing her stances.

" hey mickaela can we talk." She sighed but looked up at me. " me first. I know what you're going to say. Its not my fault I was brain washed and I had no matter what I still attacked you. The anger about my dad made me do unmentionable things." I seen tears in her eyes. So I walked up to her and hugged her.

" listen to me mickaela I actually wanted to say thank you. Before all that happened I was too scared to use my morpher. You gave me the confidence." I stopped and looked into her eyes. " our friendship gave me that confidence. "I sighed. " and I really hope you will consider staying with us."

Before she could answer our morpher beeped. " Courtney, Mickaela we need you back at ops right away we may have a problem."

We ninja streaked to ninja ops to see Shane tori and Dustin there but no Blake and no hunter.

"whats up guys and where is Blake and hunter?" I questioned.

Dustin was the one to answer. He explained how he Blake and hunter were supposed to meet on the beach to go riding. The problem was their bikes was their but they weren't.

That's not right. " ok yes Blake and hunter are not the most reliable people but leaving their bikes. There's just no way." Mickaela nodded her head in agreement. "I agree that's like you leaving your bike or skateboard in the middle of nowhere."

Yeah that's impossible. I thought with a smile. " guys I'm going to see whether I can find them."

Sensei stopped me. " Courtney it isn't advisable for you too use your flaming powers. Now that Lothor knows he could try and capture you to use this power to his advantage."

I looked at him in shock. I hadn't thought about it like that.

"maybe hunter and Blake's disappearance have something to do with this." We all turned to the screen to see chooboo in the woods doing some sort chanting. " my guess is he is not there for the scenery." Shane stated.

" I don't know that place is nice at this time of year." We all just stared at him in disbelief.

" we should get out there." We nodded and lined up.

" NINJASTORM RANGERFORM." Shane tori and Dustin yelled.

"FIRESTORM RANGERFORM." Me and Mickaela called.

" power of

Air

Water

Earth."

" power of fire."

We all morphed and ninja streaked out.

When we arrived chooboo stood wind rangers were on their bikes.

" right on time." Me and mickaela pulled out our sabres and faced him.

" where are our friends." we just glanced at us. " you can join your friends If u want too. There's room for five more."

We shook our heads sorry were going to have to pass. Chooboo pretended to sob. " you rangers hurt my feelings. I'm tired of you guys always ruining my plans." And all of a sudden kelzacks appeared.

I jumped over a group of kelzacks and kicked one in the back as I landed. " fire sabre." I called and my sabre appeared. I slashed at several kelzacks as the others attacked chooboo.

With several more strikes I managed to defeat the kelzacks and cam spoke through the morpher.

" guys I locked onto chooboo genetic encoding and to free hunter and Blake you need to break the chain around his kneck." I nodded. " got it Cam."

Me and Mickaela jumped and slashed at the tubing which broke and sent Blake and hunter back to the beach were they had disappeared in the first place.

We all arrived at the beach and walked up to Blake and hunter. "are you guys ok." Tori asked and hunter replied " we're fine." Chooboo reappeared. "you rangers make me sick." And he attacked.

We all fought him together as I sent a kick to his head Blake aimed a punch at his chest. I ducked as Shane jumped over me and struck him.

We called our weapons:

" hawk blaster

Lion hammer

Sonic fin

Crimson blaster

Navy antlers

Dragon spear

Phoenix bow."

And combined them the wind rangers created the storm blaster. The thunders the thunder cannon and me and mickaela combined ours to make the fire crossbow.

I put a arrow in the crossbow and as mickaela put her hand on her shoulder and aimed it at chooboo.

"wait I want to play a game." We all looked shocked. "ill be the puppeteer and you'll be my puppets." And he sent strings at me and mickaela. What the.

All of a sudden I felt a tug and me and mickaela were pulled in front of chooboo.

I couldn't move. " now fire rangers do as I do." Nooo. I felt myself being forced to pull the trigger.

" chooboo's going down." Hunter stated. But Shane put a hand on his shoulder as Blake spoke. " Hunter be careful if you hit the girls. You'll strip them of their powers." Hunter looked uncertain. " I can't do it."'

I fought to speak. "Hunter... take your ... shot I don't know how much longer I can hold on." He didn't know what to do.

I looked straight at him. " hunter trust me you won't hurt us take the shot." And I concentrated on appearing at the rangers side. And grabbed mickaela's hand. "NOW." And as he shot just as It was about to hit us I flamed me and mickaela out and it hit chooboo.

We reappeared behind the others. "Let's try this again."

" fire crossbow

Thunder canon

Storm striker.

Ready

Aim

FIRE."

And as all three blasts hit chooboo he exploded.

Unfourtanetly he stood back up. And called a scroll of empowerment and grew.

" lets go." I said to mickaela.

" phoenix zord arise.

Dragon zord arise.

Fire megazord formation."

As we appeared beside the others we attacked chooboo. He appeared to be a match for us.

All of a sudden cam contacted us. "Guys I figured out what that missing price does. Check this out." And a power disk appeared in my cockpit.

" use the discs to call the minizord he was apart of the programing all along. The only way your going to be able to defeat chooboo is to combine your megazords."

" you guys ready for this." Shane asked me and hunter nodded. "lets do this."

"Locked and dropped." And three spheres appeared and broke apart to create the minizord. "cool." I said.

" I am minizord. Thunder megazord fire megazord storm megazord combined. Thunder firestorm megazord formation." And mine and Mickaela's zords combined with the others becoming the chest plates and shield and sword of the megazord.

As we finished combining chooboo hit us with his staff and it broke. "you broke my staff." He exclaimed.

" oh don't cry." Tori said.

" you're mummy will buy you a new one." Dustin teased.

" let's do this." As chooboo blasted us we raised the shield. And used the sword to send him away from us.

" blizzard." And the lions head sent a blizzard out that finally destroyed chooboo.

We all cheered.

After the battle I returned to ninja ops. I was exhausted after the days events and needed to lye down.

As I got there I heard Dustin's voice and decided to investigate.

"I cant believe you turned down factory blue that's nuts." I gawped at hunter and Blake.

" What are you guys crazy That's a rare opportunity."

They just smiled at me. "well we had something more important to do were in." I squealed and hugged them both.

"This is great. What about you Mickaela." She looked at me.

" well.... I know my dad would want me to do this so I'm in too."

" YES." I yelled and hugged her tighter than I had Blake and hunter.

Now we were a team.

Chelbell2016:

So Mickaela and Blake and hunter are now apart of the team. What do you think guys please review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 78 16
Jenna is cute, shy, small, and intelligent. Very intelligent for a 5 year old. She may be young and shy but she is a force to be reckoned with. She b...
3.1K 79 33
If You Were Raised By An Ex-Power Ranger I'm Sorry The Legend Power Ranger Tommy Oliver. My Name is Duncan David Oliver you think I'm a guy? I'm a Fe...
45.6K 678 28
Sofia Oliver (adoptive daughter of the legendary ranger, Tommy Oliver) joins the Wind Rangers as they journey through the perks and downfalls of bein...
35.9K 921 35
When Sophia Robins moves to Blue Bay Harbor after high school graduation. A few days afterwards her Grandpa comes to town. He gives her the powers o...