Courtney Oliver: Firestorm ra...

By ChelseaElliott1

Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy... More

prologue
Chapter 1: School attacked
Chapter 2: notes and blue bay harbour
chapter 3: thunder stranger part 1
chapter 4: Thunder strangers part 2
chapter 6: Nowhere to grow
Chapter 7: Return of thunder part 1
chapter 8: Return of thunder part 2
chapter 9: Return of thunder part 3
chapter 10: boxing bop-a-roo
Chapter 11: A ranger legend part 1
chapter 12: A ranger legend part 2
chapter 13: A samurai journey part 1
chapter 15: A samurai journey part 2
chapter 15: Scent of a ranger
chapter 16: I love Lothor
Chapter 17: Question of loyalties part 1
chapter 18: Question of loyalties part 2
Chapter 19: Good will hunter
Chapter 20: Sensei switcharoo
Chapter 21: Brother in arms
Chapter 22: Shane's Karma
chapter 23: Shimazu's return part 1
Chapter 24: Shimazu's return part 2
Chapter 25: Eye of the storm
Chapter 26: General deception part 1
Chapter 27: General deception part 2
Chapter 28: Gem of the day
Chapter 29: Storm before the calm
Chapter 30: Storm before the calm part 2

chapter 5: Thunder strangers part 3

3K 66 1
By ChelseaElliott1

Thunder strangers part 3

Chelbell2016:

Well part three of thunder strangers out. What do you think the thunders and Mickaela want with Courtney. Will the wind rangers save her. Or will they think she's one of them. Let's find out.

Courtney's POV:

I was being pushed forward by mickaela. We were walking through some sort of forest. Mickaela refused to look at me as she led me on.

' Were are you taking us.' I demanded as I looked at the guinea pig that they said was sensei watanabee. Hunter glanced at me but don't answer. I stopped walking and turned glared at me.

'Move it.' she said. I looked at her with pain in my eyes.

How could mickaela do this to me. We were best friends and she just acts as if she doesn't know me. Why is she following hunter and Blake. And what do they want with me.

'I ain't going anywhere with you three.' then I swung a punch at Blake and went to kick hunter. I managed to catch Blake but hunter grabbed my ankle. He flipped me over so I landed on my back.' stop it Courtney you're coming with us we there you like it or not.' He said.

I got up and went to attack again. But mickaela grabbed my wrist and pushed me ahead of her again.

As we went along we heard weird noises that sounded like howling. What the.

Mickaela shivered and Blake said.' This place is giving me the creeps Bro.' He just looked at him and Mickaela and said.' stop being such babies. You know why were here.'

The guinea pig turned to them.' The ninjas sense our presence. ' mickaela just told him to shut up. We only got a little further when some sort of beings appeared in front of us. They looked like they were about to attack so hunter t the sphere down that contained the sensei.

He mickaela and Blake nodded and Hunter pushed me behind him.

'THUNDER STORM.' Hunter and Blake yelled.

'FIRE STORM.' Mickaela said.

'RANGER FORM HA.' they all said together. And before my eyes they all transformed. As they finished morphing the zombie like creatures attacked.

I squeaked and pushed one away from me. I noticed one about to stand on the sphere and ducked to grab him. I decided to try and get away from everyone but just I was about to hunter grabbed my waist and hauled me out of the way of the zombies.

I heard motorbikes approaching and turned to see the wind ninjas approaching on their bikes.' Whoa who do we fight.' Dustin said.

' How about anyone not wearing a primary colour.' Shane suggested.

' EXCUSE me Shane but I'm not wearing a primary colour.' he just shrugged but before he could speak the zombies attacked again. I decided to fight as well.

I kicked one of the zombies and flipped another but it was hard to fight with the sphere in my hand I ended up in the middle with both the thunders and the winds surrounding me.

'BACK OFF.' Hunter said. Great idea hunter. I thought.

'Yes yell at the bad guys there really going to just back off because you say so.' he glared at me but said nothing. Instead Shane looked at us all and said.

' how about a truce.' hunter considered his options for a second and nodded his head.' fine but just for now.' and everyone went there separate ways.

I twisted the wrist of one zombie and high kicked him towards mickaela who slashed at him with her golden sabre. As he fell another's one ran at her so I jumped over her and jabbed at his front. As they all went down we all looked at each other.

As the winds congratulated the thunders I could see that this wasn't going to end well. Blake elbowed Dustin and pushed tori away.

Hunter attacked Shane and went for me.

' Don't even think about it.' I said and ninja streaked with the sensei towards the beach.

As I landed on the beach I slipped on a sharp rock and twisted my ankle. OUCH! I thought. That's going to slow me down. I turned the sphere so I could see the sensei.'Are you OK.,' I asked he nodded.

'Lets get out of here bef-...' all of a sudden I was knocked down and sensei snatched out of my hands.

' before they turn up.' I finished. Blake hauled me back to my feet and shoved me towards Mickaela.' That was quite stupid of you.' he pointed out. I didn't answer. Mickaela shoved me again and I turned with fire in my eyes.

' Shove me again and were going to have a problem.' she just sighed and motioned me to move forward.

Just then Shane tori and Dustin showed up again. They started to attack Blake and hunter noticing my chance I pushed mickaela out of the way and went for sensei. Before I got him mickaela grabbed me and tried to stop me.

I turned and for the first time since we were training we rough.

We were formidable opponents. As she went to sweep my feet I jumped and went to kick her she blocked it and aimed a punch at me. As she blocked me she caught my swollen ankle that I twisted earlier.

As pain shot through me I didn't have chance to block her punch and she knocked the wind out of me. I seen the sphere containing the wind ninjas sensei go flying when their was a sudden shake.

A big black megazord was fighting with the wind megazord which I hadn't noticed while fighting mickaela. Tori must be the only one piloting it as Dustin and Shane had just been knocked to the ground.

'Your sensei killed our parents and he will pay.' Hunter said and mickaela dragged me along behind her as her hunter and Blake walked off.

As we went along with me being half dragged on my bad ankle I finally realises where we were going when I saw the cave.

' why are we going to the cavern of lost ninjas.' I demanded.

' so the gem of souls can deal with him.' he nodded towards sensei watanabee. I looked at them with confusion.

' So what am I here for?' mickaela turned and said.' you're weird powers will charge the gem of souls to make it stronger.'

OK one how did she know about that and two. WHAT.

We got to the cave and stepped inside. From the moment I got near the gem of souls a bright red light flew out of my body and into the gem. As I got closer I felt weak.

It felt like as each bit of light flew out of me and Into the gem I was suffocating.

Mickaela ran to me and saw how pale I was.' Hunter stop that's enough that things hurting her.' Blake and hunter looked at me with worried expressions and nodded.

Hunter picked up the gem and raised it above sensei.

'Woah stop.' said a voice. I looked up reluctantly to see Shane tori and Dustin enter the cave with their hands raised staring at hunter and Blake. They glanced at me with worry and said.

' put the gem down. Sensei didn't do anything.' Hunter and Blake both shook their heirs.' you're sensei killed our parents. Lothor saw the whole thing.' they all shook their heads.' and you believed him.'

Hunter looked at them and said.' why shouldn't we.' I just couldn't help myself looking at Hunter I replied.' well dude he's not exactly known as one of the good guys.'

' were done talking.' he raised the gem again and it sucked more light from me.

Three spirits appeared. 'put it down Hunter before you kill her.' we all looked around and Blake hunter and mickaela gasped.' mum, dad.' Blake and hunter said.

While Blake and hunter was staring at their parents mickaela was staring at the second woman it was her mother.

' mum how.' she questioned.

' I haven't got much time my darling so please listen. You do not need to work for Lothor to get you're father back. All ninjas will be freed eventually. Like Courtney you have been given a responsibility to use your powers for good. For now you're dad is safe. I trust you will do the right thing I love you.' and as she finished she disappeared leaving her daughter in tears.

Lothor suddenly appeared.' look at that the thunder ninjas and a fire ninja crying for their mommy. My ears are burning you've been talking about me haven't you.' Blake and hunter glared at him.

Courtney tried to stand as best as she could as Blake and hunter replied.' it was you all along you lied to us.' Lothor just smirked.' not the brightest bulbs are you now give me the hamster We got unfinished business to attend to.'

Dustin had to be smart' actually dude he's a guinea pig.' he corrected. I walked as far as I could forward.' and... were... not... giving... him...to ... you.' I managed to say in between short breaths.

' fine I'll just take him.' Mickaela looked at him.' hello lots of us and one of you.' he just glared.' oh please.

He fired a beam of energy at us and hunter jumped in front of us and used the gem to shield us. As the blast reflected it hit Lothor and he disappeared.

As he explained this to the others mickaela came to me.' I'm so sorry Courtney. He's got my dad.' I managed a small smile.' I.. It's ... OK..' that's the last thing I said.

And then the world went dark.

When I woke up I was in the ninja ops place that I seen earlier.' how did I get here.' the boy wearing glasses walked up to me.

' the wind rangers and I brought you back you have been out for 12 hours. 'he informed me.

I nodded when the guinea pig came up to me.' hello Courtney I'm sensei watanabee. I've heard a lot about you from sensei koumon. I wanted to talk to you about you fire morpher.' I sighed.

' I know what you are going to ask and to tell you the truth I'm not sure.' I looked at them both.' I'm not sure whether I'm the right girl for this job. I mean today or I guest yesterday I got kidnapped and everything. Give me some time and I'll let you know.'

They sighed but nodded.

The next day I returned to work. Kelly came in after a bit looking upset. I looked at Dustin who came in behind her.' Blake and hunter never showed up.' he said to me and tori who just walked in.

' Yeah I know.' tori said. We all looked at her and she went on to explain that Blake hunter and mickaela had left and weren't sure when they would be back. I sighed. This made my decision that much harder.

Chelbell2016:

Longest chapter up to now. Well what do you think. When do y think she will user her morpher will mickeala and the thunders return.

Please leave you're reviews and I will always take them into account.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 678 28
Sofia Oliver (adoptive daughter of the legendary ranger, Tommy Oliver) joins the Wind Rangers as they journey through the perks and downfalls of bein...
51.4K 997 26
After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can get with powers. She goes back too reef...
16.1K 217 20
Scott Jacob Oliver is the teenage son of the Legendary Power Ranger Tommy Oliver and likes to think he's just an ordinary teen. But when Scott and hi...
1.1K 16 13
Ariel is the adopted daughter of Tommy Oliver. She was adopted after her father died in an accident. One day Tommy tells her that her dad got lost in...