Totally Wrecked: One Directio...

By theleximermaid

"If a month ago you would have told me that my life would result in: Falling off a motorcycle during a high s... More

Crash and Carrots
Suprise!
The Arrival of Nina
Flashlight Kisses
The Inbetweeners Conga
Drama Mama
Sleep Soundly
Mickey D's
St. Louis Tomlinson
There will be blood D:
Blast from the Past
Kick to the groin :)
Soapy Hugs and French Kissing
London, France, and Clover Underpants;)
Louis the Butt Smacker
A little thirsty are we Lex?!
Sprained ankles so don't go with Motorcycles
Nando's Always Leads To A High Speed Chase
Take your pants off Lex! :O
Freefall of Wetpants
Directioners Incognito :)
The Mimicking Drunk
Lexi the Lioness
A Night In Paris - Part One
A Night In Paris- Part Two
The Boy in the Striped Swimtrunks
Only In Paris
Cabin in the Woods
Niall's in the Chimney?!?!
21 thoughts of doom
I kind of go streaking through the hotel
A Baby Steals My Man
Teach Me How to Dougie
Rapunzel Rapunzel, Hit Me With Your Frying Pan
Let's All Slide Around a French Prison
Superman Underwear Never Looked This Cool
If I Was Your Boyfriend.....
Wake Me Up
Just Zayn
Rock, Paper, Rubber Ducks
LARRY STYLINSON IS REAL!!
Right in the Eggs
Author's Note: 3 years later

Harry, put some pants on!!!!

4.1K 10 1
By theleximermaid

A/N Decided to do more POV chapters :) Also, if any information about london is wrong I apologize. Having never been there, it makes it a tiny bit complicated to write.

Lexi:

Me and Harry quickly get in the car. Grace sounded urgent and angry on the phone, so i decided it might be best to hurry. I replay our conversation in my head like a broken record.

"Hello?"

"LIFE ISNT'T FAIR!!

"What?

"My dad not only won't let my go to London, but he says I'm for-bid-en from seeing louis again!" she bursts into painful loud tears.

"Ok Gracie, calm down. Let me slip my jacket on and we'll be right over."

More tears fill the line, and I hang up. "Crap!" i scream, causing Harry to jump. "We left the boys at home alone!!"

He curses under his breath. "I wouldn't expect a house to be there when we get back." i grin, sun blasting my eyes. I pull into Grace's driveway and off we go.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" a wail comes from the back side of the boat shaped house. "That's either Grace, or Bigfoot. I'm not sure I want to find out." "Yes, because teen girls' love to be compared to huge, hairy beasts." he simply grins, his dimples making an appearance.

"GRACE!!!! Grace!!" i scream, running throughout the house. "Up here!" she screams from the nearby loft.

"Umm you might want to change...."

"Why?"

"Why hello there Grace."

"What the **** is he doing here?"

She leaps off the bed, scrambling to reach a blanket for cover. "Is she commando?" Harry asks. "No! Gosh, a flirt and a perv? I expected more from you."

"Don't look at me! It's hideous!!"

Her care-bear shirt peeps through the top of the blanket. I also catch a glance of her pink frilly shorts with "SEXY" written across the butt.

"Wow, Grace, girly much?"

"Shut up Curly, no one asked you."

Tension. Yeesh. "Harry, can you excuse us for a moment?" "You got it babe." he winks and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"You might as well go without me." Grace's baby blue eyes still glisten with tears. "We would never leave you!" she takes her head away from her hands, looking me straight in the eye. "I want you to, for Louis." my face had about as much expression as a brick wall. "Tell him I....I...I love him..." "I promise." i grip her into a bear hug then make an escape to the car. I can only pray the house is still intact when we return.

My nostrils burn as I enter the house. "What *cough* is that *cough cough* smell?!" i hear Harry also hacking his lungs out. "NOTHING!" all 4 boys scream in unison. I make my way to the kitchen. "What kind of idiot burns Ramen Noodles?!?!"

Louis stares blankly at the floor. "Boo bear, seriously?! Ramen noodles?" harry coughs. "Sorry?" louis half heartedly shrugs his shoulders. "YOU'RE CLEANING THIS UP, NOW!!" all boys tremble with fear at the volume of my voice, and soon all are scrubbing counters and cleaning dishes. How the heck did Snow White put up with 7 of them?

"Where's Grace?" Louis asks. I pull him to the side. "She can't come.......but she told me to tell you, that, that she loves you." "Won't I see her again?" i shake my head. Lou appears to be crying. "Aww Carrot Boy, please don't cry." "I'm not crying!!" he wipes his eyes. Ugh, typical man. "Shut. Your.Mouth."

We return back to the group. Louis's eyes have gone red, and he fights back tears. For once, I wish that boy would actually talk. But alas, he simply sits, absorbed in his own misery.

"You stole my boxers!" i hear Niall scream from the living room. Sigh, do they even know what normal means? "I did not, see?" Harry pulls down his pants.

"AHHH!!" that was honestly the most awkward thing to walk in to. Harry and Niall both had their pants around their ankles, proving that they had their boxers on. "Do you ever wear pants! Gosh!" Harry starts taking small steps towards me, and eventually grabs me into a bear hug. "You know you like it." "'Fraid not!" I pull away from his grasp. "Babe, please come back!" "PUT SOME PANTS ON!!"

I sit in my room for a good 10 minutes before Liam knocks on the door. "It would mean a lot to Harry if you talked to him." "Is he fully clothed?" "Haha, yep. Could have been worse, he's usually naked." "Now that I would like to see." Liam laughs a deep low laugh. "Ah! I didn't mean it like that! *facepalm*"

The little devil runs out the door, screaming, "LEX WANTS TO SEE HARRY NAKED!!" joy -.- Welp, there goes my life.

"I'll get you for that Payne!!" but my phone is already ringing from the other side of the room.

"WE CAN COME!" two voices scream.

"Yes!!"

"It took A LOT of convincing," Nina states, "But I finally got my parents to agree." "SAME HERE!" olivia shouts. That girl gets more and more like Louis by the minute.

"The plane leaves in 2 hours, so get to my house as fast as you can."

"Roger Roger."

*90 minutes later*

"Attention Passengers. Our flight will be leaving in approximately 30 minutes. Please make sure luggage is secure, and that your seatbelt is on. Thank you for flying!"

Liam nudges my arm."I'd watch out for Harry, he's got weird habit of being naked on planes." "How am I not surprised?" we laugh and I turn my head out the window. (Had to battle it out for that seat, apparently everyone wants it. Go figure) straight across from me is Liam, with Harry on my left. The others go down the line, like tiny little soldiers.

A hand cups to my ear. "Vas Happening, pass it on." harry whispers. I motion for Liam to lean forwards. "Zayn sucks eggs, pass it on." Liam (the lucky one) was last so he had to say what I said out loud.

"ZAYN SUCKS EGGS!!"

Zayn shoots a glare my way, somehow knowing it was me. Everyone starts laughing.

"I've got an idea!" nina pipes in, "Wanna play Truth or Dare, 1,600 feet in the air?" "Yah!!!!" "Ok, since I thought of it I'll go first." The light dings, giving us our cue to take our seat-belts off. Perfect timing I might add.

"ummmm, Harry, Truth or Dare?" "DARE!" nina scrunches her brows, deep in thought. "Hmm, I dare you to, walk around the plane naked-" "Ok!" "I wasn't finished!! Here's the catch, you have to make sure everyone can see you, no sleepers or movie watchers." harry gulps, his eyes lit up with terror.

"Ugh, fine." he stands up and I turn and look away. I feel legs sit on my lap. "Harry!" "Yes?" "Are you sitting on me...naked?" "Yes, yes I am." "Peachy." "Why? Am i too cheeky for you? *wink wink*" I slide him off. "I'M TO SEXY, IS THAT THE PROBLEM?!?!" "Keep dreaming." His lips lock mine, warm and soft.

"Kissing later, get on with the dare! My arms getting tired!" olivia's hand covers her eyes as she returns from the restroom.

"You ready?" zayn asks.

"Yepp." harry pops the p.

Judging by the screams of fellow passengers, Harry carried out with the dare. He returns a couple minutes later fully clothed, acting as if nothing happened.

I slip my hand into his. "You should sing, this flight needs entertainment." he says. "I can't, I'm not that good plus I've never played in front of anyone. *sigh* and I forgot my guitar at home." "You play guitar?" he asks. "Ya, since I was 5." i stare at the ground trying not to focus on his green eyes.

"Do you know how incredibly awesome that is?" "Really?" "Really."

"Niall!!" Harry screams to the other end of our row. "Yes Harry?!" "Can you hand me your guitar?!" "OK!!!" a black case comes from the storage compartment, and everyone hands it down the row.

"I-I-I----" harry presses a finger to my lips. "Shhhhh, don't speak, just play." what is up with him??

I grab the guitar, and start strumming a few chords. Before I know it, i take a risk.

"Da da-da da-da da da dada...... You're insecure, don't know what for...." Everyone bobs their heads to the beat. My voice is strong and pure, like I've got something to prove.

Harry wipes his hand down my cheek once I'm finished. "Beautiful..." he kisses my hand. "Thanks." "I wasn't talking about the performance." he strokes my hair and I lean against his chest.

"Attention passengers, please buckle your seat belts, and enjoy the rest of the flight." gosh, moment ruiner much. I nuzzle Harry's shirt and close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

-------------

I woke up finding myself still against Harry. Him and the others were chatting and laughing amongst themselves. Rubbing my eyes, i sit up.

"Hello Gorgeous!" Liam screams.

"Wakey wakey."

"There's our little sleeping ugly." (I'll get Louis for that later)

"What time is it?" my voice is slow and groggy. "Around 6am, we're almost to London." Zayn states.

We left the airport at 5, so it be around 10:00 pm back home. HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!

I look over at olivia, noticing a giant stain on her shirt. "Umm, Liv, what happened?" the boys go into hysterics. "I don't wanna talk about it." she turns her cheek to face Nina.

Harry motions for me to come close. "Olivia spilt tea on herself when the cart rammed into her elbow. She lifted up her shirt to go into her cami, but she didn't have one on," he wiggles his brows, the flirt. "She refuses to talk to any of us boys 'cept Liam. We couldn't help it! It was to funny!!"

If I were Liv, I'd probably would have done the same thing. I mean, flashing 5 hot British/Irish boys. Mortifying.

I flash an "I'm-sorry-I-fell-asleep-in-your-time-of-need" look her way. She mouths OK, but still looks hurt.

"Touchdown in London in 5 minutes."

Our little crew makes the wise decision to scream at the top of our lungs.

"Shut up you stupid blokes!"

"Quiet back there!!"

"shut the f*** up!!"

We laugh it off, gathering our things.

LONDON HERE WE COME!!

--------

"Ladies first." Nialler gestures with his hands like a gameshow host. The Dorchester was beautiful to say the least. It was tall and off white, with lots of windows. Though there were tons of other hotels on Park Lane, I can see why the boys picked this place. There was just something about it..... I can't really describe it.

"I'm pretty sure this is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me." "Besides me." Harry winks. "Oh of course, how could I forget?" He pulls me close and leads me up to our room.

"Ladies in one room, gents in the other!" Liam shouts. I frown, for I longed to sleep with Harry again. (To all you pervs out there: NOT LIKE THAT!) "I'll miss you." I whisper in his ear. "Nah, I'll sneak in there in a minute." "Promise?" "Pinky swear." he kisses my lips swiftly then returns to the boys.

I reach for the key Louis handed me, and go to unlock the door.

"Oh...."

"My...."

GOD!!!"

The room is to pretty for words. I fought back the urge to run over to the floral print bed and start jumping. The room was soft pink, with hints of floral here and there. Two bedrooms were on the right, while the kitchen/ sofa area were on the left. A giant TV sat against the wall, with a large square couch sitting across from it. And the view-Amazing! The people looked like tiny ants from our floor, walking around on their way to work and such. My mind is in overdrive, still unable to process where I am. Then it hits me like a bullet.

I'M IN FREAKING LONDON, ENGLAND!!!

I jump up and down, scrunching up my face and punching my tiny fists in the air. The girls laugh, and quickly start unpacking.

"Wow, I can't believe-"

"I know right It's-"

"Breath-taking!!" we all scream, clutching our stomachs from the laughter.

"I wish Gracie was here." Nina pouts her lips. "I'm sure she's doing just fine." i give her a reassuring pat on the back.

Grace:

IT'S NOT FAIR!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

The one opportunity I have to do something cool in my life, and my dad freaking ruins it! Not to mention I can't see Louis again......

I fall to the floor, head in my hands. Come on Grace, get up, weakness is the enemy. I calm down and sit on the bed. Sigh, why must Lexi and Nina and Liv's life be so perfect? They'll always be prettier, or smarter, or funnier. I punch the wall, bad move.

My knuckles are scraped, parts of it bleeding. Great, just great. As if today couldn't get any worse. Stomping down the stairs, i reach for a first aid kit, grabbing some bandages. I see a flash from the corner. My phone!!

I race over to it. One new message.

Unknown #: I miss you so much! I honestly never wanted to leave knowing you were in Missouri. Can you please forgive me? I love you- Louis

More tears pour from my face. He loves me? And why is he sorry, it wasn't his fault! I hit the green call button and brace for the voice on the other end to answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 817 33
25 boys? Love? One Direction? Kidnapping? Heart break? And lots of kissing, this is Maddy Fith's life. After living with her crazy aunt for too long...
6.3M 54.2K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...
166K 4.4K 50
( Major Edits for this book !!!!) Meet Eve and Carly. Two girls that are facing the world together. They both have the same story. Yet, when they try...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...