𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇

revelight

In which Wendy failed to ignore a pain in the ass, trouble personified guy. [COMPLETED] under editing. Еще

daredevil
DEVIL-MAY-CARE
kidnapped
dark festival
please
HELL-FOR-LEATHER
the jerk
invitation
that kiss
HARUM-SCARUM
foxtrot
cancelledt
thirst
KAMIKAZE
💙(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)💙
don't fall
ditch
nice clothes
MADCAP
(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
grow or die
love me
DAREDEVIL
eight
(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
talk
lovely pendants
LAST BRASH
WANDAVANIUM: Let's Pretend
mad
the cousin

break it

273 27 17
revelight

Theme:
We are the lost and found

Chapter 18

           More ahead before Wendy could ponder more of a problem, and stay like a stone in her last stop. Well in a most genuine way, she act the appropriate thing to do and ran.

         Wendy had no choice but to bear Jaehwan's audacious suggestion and held her ground and fleed like she floated for a second until she didn't even bother on withdrawing his hold on her hand.

          It's his assurance.

          "Are you trying to kill me?" Amidst their increasing pace, Wendy intruded his dreadful attention. "You are yanking my arm too much! And you're too fast! Can't you see that your legs are much longer than mine?"

         "Just shut up!" Jaehwan nearly pull her arm in his great strength soon as they reached a corner and made a detour to the right. He almost fail to remember that he parked his car nearby.

         Wendy groaned and complain for even more. "Wait! Where exactly are we heading? That's your car right there!"

          "Forget the car, it's more fun this way."

          Her eyebrows wrinkled and couldn't think more of how he could be define as reckless. Never in her wildest dream that Wendy anticipate someone to be more brash like this.

          To hell with that, this is too much and she is stuck with him right now. Completely running in no definite location where to reach or hide. She don't deserve this nor consider this treat as a thanks.

        Every corners they sheered as they pass through every street made her entire arm twitch. Including her legs due with the quick and rough motions and it is certainly annoying. She's praying to make this stop!

         Jaehwan was apparently making their problem worst than ever like they are choosing the dangerous path. Taking clandestine looks behind them as they pass another curve in the street, they found a spot where a dark alley hold their interest.

         Quickly without delay, he prod Wendy into a sketchy area. Somehow screening themselves out from those men's sight.

           A gasp of relief escaped from their mouth's soon as they ceased and those chasing men probably went running farther than them.  Luckily, they outwitted them by hiding in a well hidden alley.

          "They're gone." His voice was audible and breathy that soon extended into a laugh. Wendy rolled her eyes at the sight of him as Jaehwan press himself down into the fine and even ground.

          "Fuck them, they're all savage!"

          "But still..." She paused for a moment and gasped for another time, leaning against the bricked wall. "You almost rip off my arm! And I nearly passed out of my existence!"

          Without discharging himself out from the cemented ground, Jaehwan increased the volume of his laughter, echoing throughout the place.

           "This is crazy..." Wendy started messing her hair in circles. Well, that's what she always do.  "This is the craziest thing I've ever done in my life. A pervent nearly took me, you fought someone!"

          "But it was fun, admit it. You're having fun" He grinned, but before he could move into a standing position, Wendy produce an arresting laugh which could never be called sarcastic.

           Jaehwan was surprised at her sudden change of mood, he stood up. "Why are you suddenly laughing?"

           Instead of producing a response, Wendy refuse to take notice of Jaehwan, prolonging her apparent laugh.

             Her audible and nearly shrieking laugh, sounds like raindrops after the downpour to Jaehwan's ears. The atmosphere around them was clearly in no peevish. It was more like the both of them have no worries and trouble in mind.

          Jaehwan didn't feel a mere of queer at all and so instead, he synchronize his devilish laugh with Wendy that no one can ever call it bad. Perhaps, that is his genuine laugh.

          Interrupting their cynical laughter, Wendy said. "I always thought that you won't run from everything. But why did you decided to escape from them?"

          "I was just trying to scare you." He almost curled his body downwards as Jaehwan burst out into an infectious cackle.

          "Ha Ha Ha! Very funny." Sarcastic, Wendy rolled her eyes and shook her head dismissively. And her sour mood has been switched on already, hitting her fist into his upper arm.

          "That wasn't funny, you bastard!"

          For one thing, she nearly smile at the sight of Jaehwan giving her a smiling wink. God, she wanted to melt at any moment. She just concealed her stupid and overacting emotions.

          A beat passed, Jaehwan sheered to Wendy and stared deeply into her eyes as if he was looking for something.

          Something that Wendy couldn't explain, like she want to cower down from his looks. Leaving her in uncertain and those strange and odd sensation from her gut came back from its brief vanish.

          Before anything else, Wendy blunted. "What now?"

          Her heart was pounding rapidly and he didn't know how much torture she got with his simple starings.

         "Do you like to break things?" He questioned.

           "Okay, stop with your weird questions." She was trying her grand to conceal her flustered face and avoided his gaze.

          "Again, I'll ask you a question. Are you afraid of going out with me?"

          Wendy blinked a couple of times trying to apprehend his question clearly and figuring out what exactly his words really meant.

          "Of course not!" She responded. "Why would I be afraid of you?"

          "Well if that's the case. Then, your not afraid to break things?"

[18]

          It wasn't so difficult of making Wendy agree to their next stop, because somehow, she was leisurely adjusting herself to fit in with his suggestions.

          Each time as he held her hand firmly feels like their bonding has been put into a secured ground that no one can ever break it.

          At some point, she was pondering if maybe, just maybe or even hope. She hopes that Jaehwan will notice her growing feelings for him. She hopes for a mutual thing.

          As Jaehwan brought her into the unfamiliar face of the city, Wendy didn't paid enough heed that they are heading uptown. Away from the crowded and gleaming citylights above them.

          It was a peculiar place. The only building of the overall residence that they consider abandoned and old-fashioned. Yet, its firm structure still made her think it was exceptionally built well among the others. It looks sketchy, though.

         "I don't want to go inside. Period." She directly commented.

         He chuckled. "It's not haunted, I swear."

         "Why do you always bring me to places that doesn't suit me? Were just making fun for me all along?"

        "Of course, not."

         There are tons of questions that is lingering inside her mind at this moment. But her thoughts about ghost and small insects was overpowering. That building is no joke.

         Before she could talk more, Jaehwan went to find its method to open the glass door and luckily it was just left there unlocked. "C'mon now or else I won't take you home after this."

[18]

         Stepping inside the dusted marble floor, Jaehwan managed to light the room up. Luckily, the building still have an undying power source, and Wendy vigilantly observed the interior.

         The walls are slightly messy, it has a quiant design of wood that surely involves high cost of money.

         The ceiling seems new and neat in appearrance. Then after her vision landed on the central of the place, she gasped in regard. It was a store that sells all kinds of glass figurines and other interesting collections.

          Her eyes widened in amusement like she wanted to grab one item to take home. Everything was perfectly made with its clear detail. Costly and cute.

         She took one from the wide table, a figurine of a kid that carrys a flower in her hand. And Wendy was definitely captured in whole interest.

         "You like it?" Slightly startled, Wendy jolted up a bit when she heard Jaehwan spoke from behind. Abrupt, she immediately return it to its original place.

         "Uhm. No." She lied.

         "You can keep one." Jaehwan offered, with his eyebrow lifting in a brief of second.

          "Seriously Jaehwan, this is trespassing. We don't know who-"

         "My grandfather owned the place. So, no need to worry." He assured.

          "No way." She struck her tongue out at him. "Are you sure? Why did he abandoned  the nice place?"

         "I don't know." Jaehwan slowly made his way into a corner and held a snowglobe. "He wasn't planning to get rid of them or even clean this whole place up."

          Thereafter holding it, he suddenly restraint his grip from the snowglobe. It ended up being shattered into the floor. Then for another time, he grabbed a dove figurine and broke it into pieces.

          "Jaehwan! What are you doing, jerk! Stop that!"

          Refusing to hear her current statement, he again, let another figurine press into the floor. Dispersed and torn.

          "Oh my gosh, why did I do that?" Obviously pretending that he was surprised, Jaehwan showed once again his usual smile, displaying a new sense of scheme.

         "C'mon, join me. Break everything you see!"

          "How about I'll break your neck, will you accept that?" Wendy hop into his playful mood. No matter how foolish, she can't help but to join into his carefree attitude that she always love.

         Why not join him for once?

          Shoving all the figurines above the shelves, Wendy finally come together to his fun idea and let those fragile figures break into parts. They hit them all and throw things on the wall.

          Everything was reckless beyond that moment.

         Whereupon, they succeded at destroying half of the figurines, the smiles on their faces and the laugh that they shared seemed like it's worth to buy another world. Another home.

          Then she noticed that her necklace once again slipped down from her neck and she lower herself to take it from the floor. But as Wendy took it, she heard Jaehwan uttered something.

          "Pretty, isn't it? I'm glad you keep it."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

196K 6.6K 52
Pure fiction only.
33.1K 674 21
This is the part 2 of The Chase.
91K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]
56K 1.8K 32
"You played with my heart until now how can I forgive you for the pain you caused?"