Unfolding Dreams (a Vampire D...

By VeGirl

This is a story that starts in "Living my dreams" when Emma travels to Atlanta because of her obsession to th... More

Not trustworthy?
Home sweet home
A Fresh Start
Down Town
Feeding the humans
Anna's secret past
Klaus' Fanclub
Sneaking out
Back-up
Friends that stick by
Blast from the past
Kidnapping confirmed
Hanging on by a thread
Tough call
Being human
Road trip
Charlotte - the girlfriend.
Departure
Escape
Getting home
The End

Lexi Rehab

6.5K 234 9
By VeGirl

Written 2012 by VeGirl

"I'm having a little problem with this new bond between the two of you." Stefan's eyes flickered between Damon and Lexi.

"If you think we're gonna be friends just because I got her back from the dead, think again," Damon snarled in a tone I hadn't seen him use against Lexi before.

"Yeah, forget it! I still remember that he's a self-serving psychopath," Lexi filled in.

"Or that she's a stuck up bitch that never has fallen for me, even though I have tried my best," Damon smirked, but the look they shared was hard to interpret; it said something else.

"Or that he locked me on a roof to burn in the sunlight!" Her voice had a sharp edge.

"Yeah, but the night was romantic!" he claimed with his usual smirk.
Had he set his aim for her as well? My jealousy surfaced and I did my best to put it back in oblivion again.

Lexi ignored Damon and walked right up to Stefan instead. "So, why don't you just open up and let it all in?" she asked blunt. He looked away and shrugged in his typical Stefan-way. "Look at me, I'm talking to you!" she said angrily.

He looked at her with anger. "You know why! All I can feel is pain and guilt!"

"Good!" she said matter of factly and continued calm. "We'll start there then."

He just glared at her.

"It's so good to see you again!" She threw her arms around him and we all saw him relax and wrap his arms around her in a tight hug.

"I never thought I'd see you again," we heard him say before we left them alone.

I looked at Elena, thinking about the jealousy I felt at Damon's words just a minute ago and I could see same hurt in her eyes. I put my arm around her shoulders and she looked at me puzzled at first, then she sighed and put her own arm around my waist and we left. We sat down out on the back patio, by the kitchen.

"Elena, I am still here for you, even if I have stopped making passes at you," Damon added with a wicked smile.

She looked a bit surprised at first, but smiled. "Thank you Damon," she said and looked down with a smile. "And thank you Emma." She always had such a flirty smile, even now in her time of sadness.

I gave her a hug. "I'm here as well, at least until we're going back to Sweden." Anna and I looked at each other and I could tell she didn't want to leave either. "And then I'll be just a phone call away, you have my number, right."

She nodded with a sad look.

"You're not going anywhere! Stop with all this doom and gloom!" Damon said hard, not wanting to think about it either.

"Well it's not like I can stay, no green card and my visa only last so long," I blurted out.

Damon, who sat on my other side, pulled me in for a hug. "Then I'll turn you and we do whatever we like."

"Damon!" Elena yelped.

"What? It's not like you've never thought about it," he barked in her face.

"I especially had to think about it when you fed me your blood right before the sacrifice."

"Calm down, the two of you!" I raised my voice. That's when we heard rumble inside the house. We were all silent and heard Stefan and Lexi yell at each other.

"Yes, you always say that," Lexi yelled. "Leave me alone!" she was mocking him. "But you're my friend and I will never leave you alone. See, here I am, even after death!"

We heard grumbles and then the fighting began, that was obvious. Elena and I looked at each other, thinking about the day we spent in the dungeon downstairs, when Klaus fought off the hybrids in and around the house.

Suddenly with a big crash the glassed patio-doors from the parlour flung open as the two friends swished past us. The glass smashed to pieces and I who sat closest to those doors felt a piercing pain in one of my upper arms. I groaned and looked down, just to see a big piece of glass sticking into my arm and blood gushing out of the cut.

I think my expression was just stunned and shocked and so were both Elena's and Anna's. Damon had his eyes on the fight and caught my expression a second later when the scent hit him. His face was changing into the red eyed vampire I had met a couple of times. He was instantly by my side to examine the wound, which startled both Anna and Elena.

I groaned and started to feel lightheaded almost instantly, but Damon was doing his best to distract me as a wave of vertigo ran through me. "It's not an artery," he stated, pulled the shard of glass out carefully and then pinched the gap closed with one of his hands. He looked at my face and saw how I started to get green. He looked me straight in the eyes. "Stop breathing through your nose!"

I was still fascinated by his beautiful blue irises that were now surrounded by dark red eye-bulbs and blackening edges with veins around them. I had heard him as through a thick fog but did what he said and the nausea started to fade away.

He swept me up in his arms, still keeping the cut on my arm closed even though I saw blood pouring out between his fingers.

"Damon, stop!" Elena yelled when he carried me to the kitchen door.
"Where are you taking her?" Anna interfered. We both looked at them in surprise.

Damon just shook his head. "Where do you think?" he snarled and went through the door. In the kitchen he put me down on the countertop by the sink to examine the wound closer. Anna and Elena rushed into the kitchen looking like they were ready to fight of a feeding vampire to save me.

"It's really deep, sweetie," Damon said in a caring voice which startled them both and they halted abruptly. "I can take you to the hospital and get them to stitch you up."

I looked hard in his eyes and shook my head. "No. No hospital. You're gonna have to fix me yourself."

A small smile started to light up his face. He crocked his eyebrow to ask if I was sure and I nodded. He took up his wrist, bit it and offered it to me.

Elena and Anna gasped as I took his arm and started to suckle. "Emma! What are you doing?" Elena yelled.

"Healing," Damon snarled and glared at them.

I let go of his arm and looked at my upper arm as it healed.

"What the..." Anna was staring at my arm and looked as if she still didn't believe what she saw with her own eyes. She turned her eyes up at my face and looked at me with her mouth hung open. "What did just happen?"

Damon stroked my lower lip with his thumb. "You're getting better at this, vampire girl," he smiled wickedly and I giggled at him.

"You are out of your minds! Don't you realize what you're doing? Don't you get that you can turn her into a vampire." Elena was furious.

"Would you rather she died from blood lost?" he snapped at her with his full vampire face on.

Anna gasped and recoiled a few steps.

I put my hand on his cheek and turned it to face me. "Thank you darling," I said tender and kissed his lips soft. Anna just stared at us with her mouth still open. I turned to face Elena. "It is my choice," I said soft to her. "I trust him," I assured her.

"Never trust a vampire..." she muttered.

"Elena you trusted Stefan." I gave Damon a grateful look and a smile and then I slid down from the countertop and went over to Elena. "And you will trust him again."

She looked at me and her eyes started to well up. "How can I?"

I hugged her and did my best to comfort her as she cried. "Things will work out, it has too."

About half an hour later, Anna came to see me in Damon's bathroom as I was washing dried blood of my arm. "What the hell happened?" she asked, still stunned about my arm.

"You still don't believe that this is real, do you?"

She gave me a deadpanned look. "How can I? Non of this is real! Vampires only exist on film."

I just sighed.

"You have to admit that this is insane; it can't be true!"

By now I started to snicker. "It is definitelly insane, but I know it is true; dreams can't be this vivid."

She sighed. "Yeah, I've never had a dream like this."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.1K 26
This story is set from 3x22 tvd. Nothing will be the same for Elena, as well as for all the old and new residents of Mystic Falls. Elejah, Klarolin...
21.7K 469 15
When Cassie Gilbert moves into Mystic Falls with her family, she is rapidly enlightened with the knowledge that Mystic Falls is no ordinary town. Vam...
2.7M 49.4K 64
Emilias father dies and she is left alone in this world. She is still confident that she can make it on her own, but since she hasn't turned eighteen...
15.3K 349 23
Mystic Falls had a history that Amity Romero was unaware of in her move back to the small town. Being convinced for years by her cousin, Caroline, to...