Ghost Witch ( Ghost Bird and...

By docistheboss

The Blackbourne and Toma team are called for a very special mission by the Academy. They didn't think that H... More

author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Questions
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Pranks Interlude
Chapter 12 - Pranks Interlude Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Little Survey
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Contest now closed. Thank you <3
Thank you! <3
Chapter 23 - Love us (part 1)
Chapter 24 - Love us (part 2)
Chapter 25 - Evanesco
Important Note
Chapter 26 - The Polterspy
Chapter 27 - The Evil Trio
♥ Muy Importante ♥
Chapter 28 - Fly Me To the Moon...
Chapter 29 - That's Ugly AF!
Oh, what's this?! :D
Giveaway Winner!
Chapter 30 - The Doc is The Boss!
Bonus Chapter #1
Would You Be Interested?
New HP and Academy story

Chapter 4

6.6K 397 109
By docistheboss

I'm a coward. There. I said it. I will meet those guys but... It's like I need a safety blanket to do it. That's why I'm standing behind Severus'  back.  I never, in the week I've known the man, thought that I would put the words ' safety blanket' and his name in the same sentence. Let's be honest here. My friend does not look warm, safe or fun to cuddle with. The first time I met him, I curled up into a ball in a corner and waited for Mister Dumbledore to come back. His eyes went all misty then and he crouched to my level and started to speak very softly to me like I was a wounded animal. I kind of was, in a way. He told me that he would never hurt me and that 'Dumbledore' sent him to get me to his office because he had an unexpected visitor from the Ministry of Magic and couldn't do it himself. Severus then made a bunch of daisies appear in a crystal vase on one of my common room's table. He was so gentle and genuine and it did not seem like he was used to acting this way, so I thought it was a very special moment that I had to cherish my whole life. I, Sang Sorenson, had made a new friend and he cared enough to try to reassure me and to make me smile.

From behind my tall and dark haired safety blanket, I'm waiting for the door to open again. Severus opens it with a flick of his wand and an 'Alohomora' spell. All I can see now is a lot of men tumbling down on each other in a big pile of tousled hair, muscled arms, and grunts. I want to laugh and stare too. The picture is funny but also quite appealing and as each of their faces comes up, I feel a blush rising on my cheeks. By Merlin's Monday knickers! They're all gorgeous! Did they fall in the Beautification Potion when they were babies?  I don't know any wizard as handsome as they are. I don't know many people but  I certainly know that this much handsomeness isn't common. My eyes are huge, trying to see every last one of them in their entire being while they start getting up from the pile of human hotness. I must have hurt my friend because he flinches and I have to release my fingers from gripping his shoulders tightly. 

Suddenly, Severus produces a Quidditch bat out of thin air and starts to hit it in the palm of his hand while looking at the men. 

" This young lady is like a daughter to me so if I hear that you hurt her in any possible way, I will be glad to show you how I can use your heads as bludgers with this very solid bat. Of course, I can also prepare a potion that would shrink your male appendages until you get banned from the boys' bathroom. " 

I frown at that and step away from him. I feel all warm inside that he wants to protect me and also because of what he said I meant for him. I'm a little annoyed too. I mean, those men don't look too frightening and if Mister Dumbledore called them to work for him and told me that they would make good friends for me, it must mean that they don't deserve all that Severus said he would do to them, surely? I'm frowning now, reviewing in my head what he said.

" What's a male appendage? "

Sometimes, I say the stupidest things... It takes me exactly two seconds to understand and one more to regret what I asked. They all look at me, surprised with their mouths open. Dumbledore, who was drinking some pumpkin juice from a gold goblet by the table, spits everything on the floor.

" Nevermind... " I mutter while blushing furiously.

One of them moves to stand in front of me while keeping an acceptable distance between us. I think he's afraid of scaring me. I can understand why. He looks... Intimidating. And handsome. Like a perfect statue. I study him, curiously, starting with his gorgeous face, steel-gray eyes and impeccably slicked back soft brown hair. He's studying me as well, but right now, I'm too focused on what's in front of me to shy away from his scrutiny.

He's wearing a dark gray suit, white shirt and a strange grayish-blue tie with a little snitch pattern on it. Maybe he's a Quidditch fan but I don't think so and judging by the snickerings all around me now, I bet that it's an inside joke between those men. He looks pained when I look at it like he really didn't want to wear it but did it anyway for a reason I ignore. When I look around me, I realize that I'm now in the middle of a men circle. Mister Dumbledore is beside me and Severus is fuming behind an attractive giant. I automatically roam my eyes on the dark skin of his face, his dark blue t-shirt a little strained by his large shoulders but what is mesmerizing me the most about his appearance is the soft look in his dark eyes when he looks at me. This huge man is a teddy bear and I immediately relax.

Someone clears his throat and my attention is back on the steel-gray eyes I've been acquainted with earlier.

" We are here to help you miss...? "

" Sorenson. Sang Sorenson. " I say timidly, joining my hands together in front of me.

" Miss Sorenson. We'd like to become your friends if you'll let us. "

I take a look around and notice all the smiling faces - except for Severus, whose still scowling - and I nod my approval at them all. I've never had so many friends in my life.

" Hi, beautiful witch! I'm Sean. " says one of them. He has beautiful curly hair that looks soft and my fingers itch to touch it. His eyes are green and I bet he looked like a cherub when he was a baby. He called me beautiful. No one ever said I was before. Am I? I mean, I don't think I'm repulsive but beautiful?

" Nice to meet you, Sean. " is my reply. His smile is reaching his eyes now. I can see that he is sincerely happy to meet me and it makes me smile brightly back at him. His eyes are hooded now, for a reason I can't figure out.

" I like what I see, too, Doctor Green. " says a strongly accented voice. I turn around to find who spoke those words, apparently to Sean. A man moves forward. He's... Big and has tattoos on his arms. I can see some on his neck too and he has a lip piercing like a ring. I never saw this in my life. I mean I saw people with tattoos in my village but except for earrings I never saw anyone with any other pierced body parts.

" I have a lot of that, little ved'ma. In places I will show you one day. "

Did I say that out loud?

" Yes. I'll give you a fruit salad when you get hungry today. " he murmurs in my ear. I didn't even notice that he moved closer. He called me a witch in Russian. Ah. That's the accent I heard. I learned Russian in my community because my mother said it was important for me to learn as many languages as I could to be able to teach her beliefs to wizards around the world. Like I would ever do that.

" I like fruits, krasivyy magl. " His eyes roam my face at me calling him a handsome Muggle in Russian. He looks pleased.

" You don't want to accept any fruit from him, aggele. " says the giant in front of Severus. Oh. He's Greek. He called me an angel. I knew he was a teddy bear. What a sweet thing to call someone.

" Why? I don't think he could poison it. "

" I would never. I just want to make your acquaintance and call you mine as soon as possible. Corey wants to call you his too. They all want to. It's plain to say. "

" I think you mean: plain to see, Raven. " says a blond man, his hand now on one of the Russian's shoulder. By Merlin's beard! They're all so handsome!

" Same. "

 I'm a little bit overwhelmed right now and need to sit down. A man, identical to the blond next to Raven, brings a chair to me and I automatically sit on it. Raven said they want to call me theirs. I don't understand. I'm not an object. What does he mean by that? All the men are looking at Raven disapprovingly now and I can't do anything except placing my hands on my face to hide it from their scrutiny for a moment.

Two men are moving forward now and each of them have a glass of water in their hand. I take the nearest one and nod my head in their general direction as a way to say thank you. I can't talk right now.

" She took mine, North. Not yours. Mine. " says the blond God I took the glass of water from. His hair is long, touching his shoulders. His eyes are brown and playful. I think he's trying to rile up the other guy.

" She can have mine after she's done with yours, Luke. " answers the man dressed in black, looking a little rough, but playful too. Everyone laughs at what he said. I don't get it. Severus seems to know what secret meaning it is because if looks could kill, the guy in black would be dead right now. I think I see steam coming out of his ears too. Oh, there is! How come? Oh. Dumbledore did a little trick on Severus. He's standing behind him now, trying to look innocent while the men are laughing even harder and I keep on being clueless. Mister Dumbledore takes pity on me and takes my hand in his, gently shoving me to my bedroom so I can rest a little. Before the door closes on me, I take a look at the crowd of guys in the common room, noticing the ones I haven't been introduced to. They automatically hold their hand up and wave their fingers at me to say hello or goodbye, since I'm apparently going to bed.

" I'm Marc. This is Nathan, Victor, Gabriel, Axel and Kota. Go lie down now. We will all introduce ourselves one by one when you wake up, sweetheart. We will try to give you some space. I know we can be a little overwhelming when all fourteen of us are together. "

" It's alright. I would like to get to know you all. I just need a little nap. I had a long week. " I say before Mister Dumbledore step outside of my bedroom and closes the door. I take a long calming breath and move to my bed, collapsing on it and soon falling into a deep sleep, feeling completely safe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 3.4K 38
Sang Sorenson is a girl going through heartbreak. Everything was going perfectly, but the moment she let her guard down, that was the moment she rem...
136K 8.9K 53
An Academy Fanfiction about Sang as a little girl and her adventures with her Grandparents. The Blackbourne team are along for the ride as well. I...
353K 16.6K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
531K 25.6K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...