Do I Protect? Season 1 (Compl...

StarWarsNerd1 által

Kylo has been watching over her little wookie friend, Cheddar. Kylo has taken care of Cheddar sense she was 1... Több

Beginning
Coming
Kiddo
Partners
To Him
See you
Past
Trapped with Him
Last Time or is It?

Come Back

26 2 0
StarWarsNerd1 által

Just a quick author's note that the words that look like this is what Chedder is saying.

Kylo's Pov.

I woke up beganing to breathe hard.
"Zeke....." I said under my breath.

I looked over to see little Ched sound asleep.
I could never get that much credits for running my own fleet. I'm slowly saving up.
I stood up and covered Ched back up with the blanket.

I yawned and put my jacket on.
I grabbed my boots on and zipped them up.
I put my blasters in my back pocket. I buckled my belt and put my bag around my shoulder.

A red light and alarm went off making me flench.

Ched roared,"What is it, Kylo?"
I opened the door seeing my people running down the hall.
I grabbed Ched from the bed.
"I don't know but we're going to be fine," I said.

I ran out the door.

Brother......

I need to get Ched out off here and protect the holcorn.
"Aiden!" I called.
He ran to my side. He asked,"What is it?" I looked at Ched. He shook his head. I said,"Take him.... I need him safe."
He roared,"Mom.... Kylo, Don't leave me!" I took the bag off from my shoulder and put it over Chedder.

"Hey look at me, Ched. I'm coming back for you and that's a promise. I need you to keep this safe and.... You understand?" I asked. He nodded. I put a hand behind his head. I unattached it from my belt and handed it to Aiden.
"No... You need it. I can't use it," He said.
"I got another on that suits me.... Take it and protect my kiddo with your life. You undertsand?" I asked. He said,"Yes Captain."

I looked back at Chedder.

"I'll come back.... Only to you," I said smiling.
He roared,"Please...."
I said,"I have to protect."
He roared,"I love, Mom."
I smied.
"I love you too, Kiddo," I said.

I turned around and ran down the hall.

"Mom!" He roared again.

I turned the left corner and stopped right away.
"Four....... What you want!?!" I snapped. He said,"There's a lot of things I want but, the thing I need is that holcorn, Kylo." I smiled and asked,"It won't be that easy. For all you know it could be on me or maybe galaxies away." He said,"Or maybe a little fur ball has it." I said,"Maybe."
I slowly grabbed something from the back of my belt.

"No its not maybe it's yes," He said.

I grabbed it and turned it on quickly throwing it at him.
He blocked and it came flying back.
"I don't want to hurt you, Kylo," Four said. I said,"I know but you brought my little kiddo into this so it's a little to late for that crap!" I ran and swang at him qucikly.

I can tell he didn't think I was as I am now.
He blocked it.
I quickly kicked him which made him turn around.

I sliced his back.
I watched him fall to the floor.

"I hope you know you used your angry," He said.
I said,"Your forgetting I'm an inquistor's daughter." I turned off my lightsaber.
I turned around and slowly walked away.
"Are you just going to leave me here, sis?" He asked.
"Yah," I said.

I grabbed my blaster and turned around shorting him.
"I never said alive..... I'm sorry brother. Please forgive me for becoming the opposite of you..... The inquistor killer I am," I said.

I walked forward leaving him there.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
881K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...