grey ; minizerk

By demqnn

yellow and white rests between his lips and he fills his lungs with grey. tw; there is a lot. don't read if y... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
interlude
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii

xi

276 23 3
By demqnn

simon

today, it's been three months since i met josh.

he gave me a bouquet of white roses.

and then he asked me out on a date

of course, i said yes.

he took me to a fancy restaurant and i was anxious about the prices, so i looked at the cheapest dishes.

josh noticed that, so he told me not to worry.

i nodded in response and ordered what i wanted, since that seemed to make him happy.

i like to see him happy.

today, we got to know each other a bit better.

i know a lot about josh already,

but i wanted to know small details, things we hadn't discussed earlier.

he asked me what my favorite color was.

i said red.

josh's said his favorite color is blue, because that's the color of my eyes.

'he's such a cliché'

i asked him what his favorite tv show is.

he said he rarely watches them, but that he likes the walking dead.

i nodded and suggested that we should do a marathon some time.

he agreed.

"how could i ever pay you back now" i laughed as we left the restaurant.

i could tell josh thought about something because he smirked.

"what" i grinned and rolled my eyes playfully.

i noticed his gaze was shifting between my eyes and my lips, making me blush.

"you can kiss me" he said softly.

so i did.

and i realized i am addicted to his lips,

to how he looks at me like i am special,

to how i feel when he holds my hand,

to when he hugs me and comforts me.

i am addicted to him.

just like how i'm addicted to smoking my lungs grey.

but this is different.

josh isn't toxic, like the yellow and white cigarettes i keep in my pocket.

perhaps i could get used to this instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...