grey ; minizerk

By demqnn

yellow and white rests between his lips and he fills his lungs with grey. tw; there is a lot. don't read if y... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
interlude
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii

viii

264 21 0
By demqnn

josh

the next day simon came to the library.

he ran to where i was stood by the shelves, sorting books, and pulled me into a comfortable embrace.

''i'm sorry'' he whispered, light sobs escaping his chapped lips.

i asked him why he was sorry.

he pulled out of our embrace and rolled up the sleeves of his jumper, revealing the fresh red marks on his wrists.

i didn't respond. instead, i wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tight as i swayed us side to side.

i want to make him happy.

a/n: ty for 150 reads! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
149K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...