Twisted || Bronnor/Trames (Th...

Od katherynxelise

Connor Samuel John Ball, a 16-year-old boy from Birmingham, is done with life. His parents are forcing him to... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character ask answers!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
announcement (ish)
1 YEAR OF TWISTED?!?!?!
10K READS?!?!?!
New book!

Chapter 36

433 18 46
Od katherynxelise

~ TRISTAN ~

...earlier that afternoon...

"Are you sure this is the place?" Tristan asked his little sister, who made him pull up next to a familiar house.

"Yes, that's Lewie's place. He made all of us come to his party. He's quite popular."

"Oh, okay. Should I stay here outside? You know, just in case someone bullies you?"

"I'll be fine. I'm just going to send you a text when I need to be picked up." She said, then Tristan asked her for a kiss on the cheek, which she gave him.

"Have fun!" Tristan added, then Millie replied with a smile on her face.

She climbed out of the car and went towards the house. Tristan couldn't be any more proud of his sister - she's growing up really fast.

~ CONNOR ~

His head pounded as he tried to revise with the party music blaring outside. He admits, he liked it, but he promised his parents, who both went counselling in a place that's quite far away from them, that there will be no parties thrown in their absence, and he can't help but feel anxious.

Not only that, there were also a lot of people who were in the house, and he was starting to get uncomfortable. He unfortunately can't do anything, though - it was Lewie's party.

He was just about to put his headphones on when he heard an unusual sound of a scream coming from their backyard. He decided to ignore it - it was probably one of the guests who was freaked out by worms and just saw one.

"Excuse me, are you Lewie's brother?" A blonde girl asked him from his bedroom door. He knew the girl too well, though - she was Tristan's little sister. She looked quite panicked, as well.

"I am?" He said questioningly.

"Lewie slipped on something and he fell head first to the ground. His arm's also bleeding and he needs to be taken to a hospital." She told him, then he immediately closed his book and ran down the stairs to see what happened to his little brother.

Millie was right - Lewie was feeling really dizzy and was bleeding. He went near his brother, then he saw that he had an ugly cut on his arm and possibly a concussion.

"Someone call an ambulance!" He told the 12-year-olds around him.

"We did. They won't be able to make it, though, all ambulances are being used at the moment." One of them said, and without hesitating, he carried Lewie's body the same way he carried Brad - when he was in his body - when he broke his leg.

When he saw that his mum's car keys were still hanging on the hook, he immediately grabbed it then went outside to unlock his mum's car. He carefully placed Lewie on the passenger's seat and ripped part of his shirt so that he could clot the bleeding on his brother's arm. He immediately ran to the freezer and got an ice pack, which he gave to Lewie, who placed it on his head.

He closed the door and went to the other side. He climbed in and started the car.

"What are you doing?" Lewie asked him, and he really sounded dizzy. Connor knew that he had to get his brother to the hospital and fast.

He quickly backed out of their garage, then he started driving to the hospital. He was going as fast as he could, and he didn't care about the other cars that he was passing - he had a bleeding brother who possibly had a head injury right next to him, and there must be no time to waste.

He took the other way to the hospital because the original way had heavy traffic ahead. When he was close to the hospital, he heard police sirens in the background. He looked at the mirror to see them hot on his trail.

"Connor..." Lewie said as he let go of the ice pack. "I'm...getting...really...dizzy..." Lewie said as he held his head on his hands.

"Don't worry, we're going to make it, okay?" He told his little brother. When he saw the hospital in view, he stepped harder on the accelerator. He didn't care that the police were just right behind him, he cared for his little brother.

Even though he was pretty much mean to him most of the time.

He parked at the closest parking space, then he immediately carried Lewie inside the hospital. The same nurse who attended him and Brad ages ago recognised him and immediately called for the other nurses to help him. He was about to follow them when he was blocked by the police.

"Come with me, boy." One of the police officers told him, then he went with them to the police car.

"You do know that even though your passenger is dying, you're not supposed to jump two red lights and go over the speed limit?" One of the policemen said, and Connor just looked down on his shoes.

"License and registration, please?" Another one of them said, and Connor just stammered.

"I-I don't have a license." He told them, then they immediately gave him a chuckle.

"You know what this means, then?" The last one of them said, then Connor shook his head.

"I'm really sorry for interrupting, but, young man, you're needed inside. Someone needs to fill up papers for the patient you brought in." The nurse told them, then the police shared looks and agreed on something.

"Give us his parents' numbers, then. I don't want to let this boy go." The police officer told the nurse. Connor immediately gave them his mum's phone number, then the nurse accompanied him in the hospital.

Lewie was put in a private room, as recommended by the doctor who was in charge. Apparently, aside from the cut he had, his head gained a massive bruise from his fall, and he needed to be observed for one day.

He had been outside his brother's room for three hours now. He even told his story to the police, who told his mum everything. His parents were probably going to kill him - he was responsible for everything that happened - that is, after the police gives him his first criminal record.

He rested his back on the wall behind him and pulled his legs close to him. He rested his head on his knees, then he took really deep breaths to calm his stressed self down.

He felt a hand rest on his shoulder, then he looked up to see who did it, and he was someone he did not expect at all.

"T-Tristan?" Connor stuttered, obviously surprised. Tristan just gave him a small smile before talking.

"Hey." Tristan told him, and Connor wanted to slap himself awake in this dream, only, it wasn't a dream at all.

"Millie told me to pick her up at your house, and when I went there, everything was chaos. She was helping the others clean the whole place, then I helped them. She told me everything that happened. We locked the place, I took her home, then I went here." Tristan told him, and Connor just nodded - still shocked about what happened.

"T-Thank you so m-much, I guess." Connor told him, then Connor's parents came into view. When Connor's dad made eye contact with Connor, he immediately grabbed the neckline of his son's shirt and lifted him up, putting his back against the wall.

"How many fucking times have I told you to fucking change your attitude, huh? You worthless, no-good piece of shit! Thrashing the house because you're having a party?! Putting your little brother in danger?! Stealing your mum's car and speeding all the way here?! What in the damn fuck is wrong with you?" His father yelled at him, and he saw his mother trying to stop him, but to no luck. His father was too angry.

"I apologise for my language, but what the fuck? Why would you call your son like that? It was Lewie who threw the party. Plus, he stole his mum's car and went all the way here to get Lewie out of death's hands. Can't you see that he's done good?" Tristan told him calmly, and Connor's dad put his son down and faced Tristan.

"I don't care! He's a bloody nuisance!"

"He isn't, dumbass. You're the bloody nuisance." Tristan told him, and Connor's dad punched him on the face. Tristan did the same. Connor and his mum pulled the both of them away from each other.

They heard the door opening, then the doctor, who went in 15 minutes ago, went out of the room and closed the door.

"Doc! How's Lewie?" Connor's mum asked him.

"Apparently, his head was hit pretty hard on the ground, but he is stable now. It's good that you got him here before things got a lot worse." The doctor told him, then Connor's mum and dad nodded at his words. His dad continued talking to the doctor as if nothing happened, then Connor's mum approached Connor.

"There might be blood on the passenger's seat, I'm really sorry." Connor told her as he gave her the keys to her car, then she gave him a hug.

"Thank you for everything, Connor." She said while she sobbed quietly. He couldn't blame her - she's stressed out, as well. Connor felt a tear drop from his eye, as well, then they pulled away from each other.

"I'm going to go home." Connor told his mum, then she nodded her head as she gave him her key to their house. Tristan quietly accompanied him to the front doors.

"I'm so sorry you got punched by my dad." Connor told him when they were out of the hospital doors.

"It was nothing." Tristan replied, then one of the police officers faced them.

"I'd like to give you this." The police officer said as he gave Connor an official pardon.

"B-But, I don't deserve this." Connor stuttered.

"Any boy who's close friends with my nephew is pardoned." The officer told him with a smile, then he and Tristan shared a hug.

"Thanks, Uncle." Tristan said when they pulled apart.

"Take him home, okay?" He said, then he went away. Connor put on a confused look.

"What? He's my uncle who I'm very close with and who taught me how to punch. Why're you confused?" Tristan told him, but that's not the reason why Connor was confused.

"Close friends? But we're not--"

"What? Would you rather be in their hands tonight? Your dad's just going to get angrier." Tristan said with a wink, but Connor wouldn't budge.

"But, Tristan, I don't deserve any of this at all."

"You do. You just earned it, as well." Tristan told him, then he unlocked his car which was just nearby. They both climbed in and started to make their way to Connor's house.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Tristan, who stopped at a red light, asked Connor. Connor looked at his right and saw Tristan waiting for an answer.

"Didn't tell what?"

"My secret."

"Why would I? I promised not to tell anyone."

"You did, but I'm part of the reason why you have a shitty life, Connor. You could've just told everybody and made me have a taste of my own medicine."

"I don't want that. You don't deserve it."

"Well, I don't deserve the kindness you're giving me." Tristan said as they started moving again.

"It's not kindness, actually, I think I'm just not that kind of person that everyone expects me to be."

"Well, whatever. I was wrong. I should've not done all those horrible things to you. I apologise for everything."

"It's alright, Tristan. We all make mistakes." Connor told him with a smile, and he could see the smile that Tristan had on his face.

When they pulled up next to his house, Tristan looked at Connor.

"Would it be okay for you if we start all over again and become friends? I mean, James said you're cool and everything--"

"Sure." Connor told him. "Your eyes sparkled when you said James' name by the way."

"Yeah, shut up." Tristan told him as he blushed. "Oh, and I'm not making amends with you because I want to impress James, okay?"

"Impress James? Wait, what about Brad?"

"We mutually broke up. We both knew we were better off friends, anyway." Tristan told him, then a brief silence enveloped them.

"I'm sorry." Connor told him.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault." Tristan told him, then he reached his arms out. Connor accepted his kind gesture, of course. They shared a brief bro hug with each other, then they pulled apart.

"If you've got any problem, you can just tell James, Brad, and I, okay?" Tristan told him, then Connor nodded his head.

"By the way, can I ask for some advice?" Tristan asked him, and Connor gestured him to continue.

"How do I apologise to James?"

"Just be yourself. Admit your mistakes. He loves it a lot when people are honest."

"Thank you so much. I owe you for that." Tristan told him, then Connor climbed out of the car and waved goodbye to Tristan. Tristan waved goodbye as well before driving off.

As he walked to his front door, Connor thought of his new friends. Aside from that, Connor realised that James and Tristan actually do look great together, and their personalities match, as well.

They were meant for each other, of course.

🌟🌟🌟

Loving the Tronnor moments waheyyyy 💕💕💕 soooo Connor is a speed demon, Tristan is no longer as mean as he seemed at first, and Tronnor are (FINALLY!) friends.

Anyway, what do you think? What's next for Connor? Do you think that Tristan will be able to successfully apologise to James this time? And, last but not the least, who wants a double update next week?

Thank you for reading!

~ Kat and Dani :)

Published: 09/02/17
Updated: 27/02/17

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.7K 264 21
Leigha is an 18 year old girl from America, but when she has to move to Birmingham, her life changes completely. Bradley Will Simpson, a 19 year old...
52.1K 831 75
As if being Connor Ball's little sister, being best friends with New Hope Club & The Vamps, being a YouTuber and being a little musical wasn't enough...
10.5K 156 15
At the age of 16 Ashleigh was a crazy fan of The Vamps and she constantly spammed them all the time especially Bradley Simpson who was her favourite...
21K 1.4K 26
The classic story of a boy with cancer and another who is madly in love with him. #1 in Bronnor tag!