Who's Kian Lawley? || Text Me...

Da ZaynsBedroom

@KianLawley liked your photo. 1h @KianLawley liked your photo. 20m @KianLawley liked your photo. 13m @K... Altro

Notifications
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
FaceTime
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
FaceTime
Messages
Instagram
Day 1: Cecilia
Instagram
Day 2: Kian
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Cecilia
Instagram
Kian
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages
"What's an O2L?"
Messages
Kian
Kian
Cecilia
Messages
Instagram
Cecilia
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages
Cecilia
Cecilia
Cecilia
Instagram
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Kian
Instagram
Instagram
Messages pt.1
Messages pt.2
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages
FaceTime
Messages
Messages
Cecilia
Messages
Cecilia
Kian
Cecilia & Kian
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Cecilia
Instagram
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Kian & Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
I GOT A QUESTION๐Ÿ’€
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Messages
EXPLAIN
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Messages
A//N
Kian & Cecilia

Cecilia

27K 578 543
Da ZaynsBedroom

The door bell rang and I looked over at my bedside table to see it was only 8 o'clock. I rolled my eyes and groaned as I drag my way out of bed.

Zarah and Kait must've forgotten their keys. I lazily made my way down the stairs before unlocking the door and opening it.

My heart dropped when I seen the person I would never in a million years guess would be here. I clasped my hand over my mouth when I seen a confused and coveted in mud looking Cleo in his arms.

"Cleo!" I gasped and took him into my arms

I wanted to cry so bad but I was still in shock. This couldn't be happening.

"I missed you so much." I sniffled as I ruffled his knotty and cold fur before placing him down in front of his doggy bowl.

I knew he had to be really hungry a thirsty after that big wonder of his.

I looked back up and realized Kian was still standing there, smiling at me like an idiot. I stood up straight and just stared at him.

"Are you real?" I poked his cold cheek

"Yeah" he laughed

I took no hesitation in jumping into his arms and squeezing him into a hug. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How did you get here?! Where did you find Cleo?!" I asked after pulling away to look at him

His eyes flickered to my lips before looking back up at my confused ones, "I-I uh. I live in California? Yea, I live in Cali and not too from here. And then there was this,"

He pulled out a paper from his back pocket and I grabbed it before looking at it. It was a pink flyer for lost Cleo that is now found.

It had both Zarah and Kaitlyn's numbers on it and now I knew exactly why I didn't see them today, they must've been handing them out and hanging them up everywhere.

I have to remember to thank them when I see them.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you soo much for bringing him home!" I hugged Kian again

"No problem." He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him.

He began to place me down, his hand purposely trailing up behind my thigh and all the way up to my waist before stopping there.

My shirt had risen up and I actually forgot I didn't have pants on. I was too busy watching so much Grey's Anatomy earlier, that I actually thought I was wearing scrubs

He bit his lip down at me and his eyes had darken. I wasn't gonna lie about how hot he looked right now.

"Pedophile." I playfully sang before locking the door behind him and straightening out my shirt

"I'm not a pedophile." He frowned

I picked up Cleo "oh yeah? Then how'd you know where I lived?"

"You told me on FaceTime, remember?" He chuckles as he followed me up the stairs.

I shook my head and lied "nope."

He groaned and gave up. We walked into the bathroom and I begin to run the bath water.

"Is this what I get for coming here and finding your dog?" Kian asked

I looked up at him confused "what?"

"Maybe I should come here more often for a bath." He leant against the wall

I rolled my eyes "it's for Cleo, dumbass."

"Aw." He frowned

I laughed before putting Cleo into the water that reached a little above his paws.

"Are you gonna help or just stand there?" I asked Kian as I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

Cleo liked to splash water during baths, so I was ready for it.

"Help, obviously." He replied before sitting on the edge of the tub

We washed Cleo in silence, not really
knowing what to say to each other. I was still kind of in the phase that this was all a dream, but it just seems so real.

I shrieked when bubbles flew in my face "Kian!"

He clapped and threw his head back in laughter. His laugh was like music to my ears. I shook my head before splashing dirty dog water at him.

I shouldn't have done so, because Cleo started to splash the water, getting us both soaked.

I held my hand up to block the water now coming from both Kian and Cleo. Cleo was barking and Kian was laughing at me.

"This is not fair!" I laughed before grabbing a hand full of bubbles and throwing them at Kian.

They sadly didn't go to far and ended about an inch away from his leg. I looked at the bubbles, then at Kian before we had both burst out in laughter.

"Stop laughing at me!" I playfully pushed him

His whole face was red at this point as he tried to contain his laughter. I fake pouted and continued to wash Cleo.

"I-I'm sorry, babe." He chuckles while scooting over to me and wrapping me in a side hug.

I ignored him until he started to playfully leave wet kisses on the left side of my face.

I giggled and scrunched my nose up "ew! Kian!"

It wasn't 2 seconds later until he started to trail soft kisses from my jawline and to my neck.

I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth, tilting my head a bit to give him better access.

"Kian" I breath out

He 'hmm' against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Y-you um.." I struggled to find my words "stop? Yea, you - WE should stop."

He sighed before pulling back to meet my eyes. We sat there for a minute until I realized the tint of pink in his cheeks.

I furrowed my eyebrows "you okay?"

"Um," he quickly got up with his back facing me "do you have any other bathrooms?"

I nod, forgetting he couldn't see me.

"Yeah. Just take a left, go straight down the hall and into my room, the bathroom should be on your righ"

"Thank you!" He says before I could finish.

He literally flashed out the door, leaving me sitting at the edge of the tub in a shocked and confused state. I shrugged my shoulder before turning back around and looking down at Cleo.

He had his head tilted sideways like most dogs will do sometimes.

"Don't give me that look." I rolled my eyes

"And you scared mommy to death, don't even leave me like that again."

He was still looking at me like he didn't understand exactly a word I said. I sighed, reminding myself to stop talking to dogs.

I was continued to wash him, trying to get all the dirty out of his curly black fur. An image of Kian's soft lips being pressed against my neck, popped into my head.

I wonder what It would feel like if they were pressed against my lips..

I shook my head to rid of the thoughts, reminding myself that he has a girlfriend.

Stop being a hoe, Cecilia.

I rinsed off Cleo before blow drying his fur, which he never liked. I don't know why he'd always barked at the blow dryer like it was his sworn enemy.

"Okay, bye." I picked him up off the counter and placed him down after 19 minutes worth of annoying barking at a blow dryer.

He then ran off out of the bathroom, I took that as my chance to clean up and put things away.

Once I was done, I shut off the light and walked out towards my room. Kian was now laying on my unmade bed and typing away on his phone.

"Make yourself at home." I sarcastically say before walking towards my walk-in closet.

"My pleasure.." he trailed off

I ignored him and switched on the light to grab some pajama shorts.

"Um, what are you doing?" Kian asked

I turned around and looked at him confused before holding up the shorts.

"Putting some pants on?"

He shrugged "Why?"

Um...

"Because I don't have any on..?" I let out an awkward laugh

"That's fine with me. Don't let me waste your time on putting something on that you'll just take off when I leave." He winked

I sighed "You're right, you're not a pedophile."

He sent me a boyish grin "i knew you'd come to realization."

I nod before slipping the shorts on "instead, you're a pervert."

His face fell as he jumped out of bed and made his way towards me.

I screamed and tried to run for it, but his hands were wrapped around my waist no time as he playfully flung me to the bed.

"Kian!" I bit his arm

He yelped and jumped back to hold his arm.

"Dude! Why'd you bite me?" He pouted

"Because! You we're going to tackle me!" I sat up and looked at him with puppy dog eyes

"You're so full of shit." He laughed before coming closer to me

"I know." I cracked a smile

"And.. I'm sorry." I apologized

He chuckled "I was joking."

"I know" I nod "but I'm talking about everything"

He looked down at me confused. I rolled my eyes before explaining.

"I guess I was just irritated that day and was being a dramatic little bitch towards you," I laugh "like, seriously? 'Don't text me anymore unless you want to feel ignored to.' That was dramatic as fuck"

He laughed, his nose scrunching up just the slightest. Trust me when I say It was fucking adorable.

"Seriously!" I playfully smacked his chest "And you ignoring me wasn't even that much a big deal. We basically text all the time, from as soon as we wake up, to late night phone calls rambling on about shit that we already know because we've texted each other about it."

"I understand that you've probably felt like taking a break from replying to my every text. And your girlfriend probably thought it was pretty weird for you to be texting someone that mu-"

Kian shook his head "she's not my girlfriend."

I formed my lips in an 'o' shape and awkwardly looked away.

If that doesn't add to my list of me being a bitch to him and assuming shit, then I don't know what does.

"Then who is she?" I blurt out, cursing myself for even jumping towards that topic.

His eyes quickly looked up, just anywhere else but at me, and then he shrugs.

"She's..." he trails "a friend."

I  gave him a look "just a friend? i've heard that one many times. And don't ask how."

"I'm serious." He takes my hands in his and tries to drag me off the bed to get up.

"You're lying." I shook my head

He groaned and stood me up before wrapping my arms around his torso. I was surprised when he had wrapped me into a hug, I was fine with it though and enjoyed the moment while it last.

"Can we just shut up about it? I accept your apology and I hope you can accept mine. I know it was really shitty not to answer your text, and there's no excuse for it." He rested his chin on top of my head

I smiled before hugging him tighter "it's fine, I promise."

"Good." He pulled back and gave my cheek a sloppy kiss

I scrunched up my nose and wiped my cheek.

He laughed "you know you love my kisses."

I rolled my eyes, according to the previous events earlier in the bathroom, I do.

"Sure." I say

"Now lets watch movies or some shit." He was about to turn but I stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Can you promise me something though?" I asked

He shrugged "sure. I guess?"

"Promise that we will both stop lying to each other , no matter the situation. It's the truth that always counts." I held up my pinky

He stared blankly at my pinky as if he was deep in thought. I raised an eyebrow and bit my lip.

His eyes flickered to my lips and I immediately smiled when his pinky wrapped around mine.

"I promise." He finally responds

"Great." I kissed the back of my thumb to lock in the promise with our pinky's still linked together.

He looked at me weirdly before laughing "what type of shit was that??"

I pout but a small laugh escaped my lips "lock in the promise!"

He gives me an awkward look before holding up our hands to his lips. I studied his gaze as I watched him slowly bring his lips to the back of his thumb.

He was an inch away before he pulled back and brung his lips to meet mine. I was shocked at first and I didn't even understand what was happening until my lips started to move in sync with his.

Most people say they felt fireworks or the whole zoo erupted in a certain kiss. I felt the whole Trump tower collapse. This shit felt exciting and gave me this warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I smiled into the kiss before placing both my hands on either side of his face to deepen the kiss. His tongue ran over my bottom lip before tugging it between his teeth.

I quickly pulled away and blushed while holding a hand to my mouth. He stared at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" He asked

"I-.. um," I didn't have any clear thoughts for words at the moment.

"You know, you're really cute when you blush." He chuckled slightly before caressing my cheek.

The way he looked at me with his eyes almost made me want to continue what we were doing, but I shook my head to refrain from my thoughts.

"How about that Trump tower?" I suddenly asked

He furrowed his eyebrows and laughed at what I had said. I was highly confused at what I said that funny.

"What Trump tower?" He asked

My eyes widened and I put my hand to my head "movie, I meant movie!"

He shook his head at me before walking to my bed and literally jumping onto it. It's not like it wasn't messy any ways.

We had soon decided on watching Tangled and Kian had ordered pizza for the both of us. I went downstairs to get lots of snacks from the pantry and basically ran back up the stairs after turning off the last light.

"Why were you running?" Kian laughed

He was sat up near the headboard with lots of stuffed animals and pillows surrounding him.

"No reason," I lied before dumping all the snacks out on the bed.

He slowly nods, obviously not taking what I had said. I told him to scoot over so I could get in the bed too.

"You have like so much space now!" Kian complains as I tried to adjust to my spot next to him.

"Quit complaining ! It's a queen sized bed and surprisingly there's enough space for the both of us." I tell him

Cleo ran into the room and hopped up on the bed.

"And Cleo." I smiled down at him before ruffling his fur

"Surprisingly? Are you calling me?" He gasped

I looked at him and smiled at his fake hurt "no."

"You know what. I have a pretty good damn idea on how both of us could have enough space."

I sit up straight "oh yeah? What?"

He flung his arms out around me and pulled me on top of him.

"Kian!" I tried to push away

"Shh! The movie's starting." He shushed me

I rolled my eyes at him before turning my attention to the big flat screen Tv. The movie was actually starting and I had soon forgotten about everything else, my eyes were now glued to the tv.

Kian was laying down and watching the movie like it was his first tike seeing it. I was held against his side with his arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his torso.

It didn't bother me much, I was quite comfortable to be honest. It was like cuddling up to a pillow, one with abs and a hard chest, but who cares? It was comfortable and that's all that matters.

My eyelids couldn't stay open any longer and we were only half way through the movie. The soft sound of Kian's beating heart was the only thing heard before I had fallen asleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

159K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...