The Story of Twin Divas: A Je...

By JaylynnL_26

Jey Uso has given up his identical twin girls for adoption, but whenever he finds out that they've been abuse... More

The girls get locked in cages
Jaylynn meets Rikishi for the very first time
Talking to Jey
Jaylynn finds out what Machete is
The caseworker comes and talks to Jaylynn
Confronting Jayvynn
Tina and another caseworker talks to Elaina about the twins
Jaylynn argues with some of her real family members
Jaylynn gets taken from Machete and questioned
Seeing what Jaylynn was talking about
Rikishi talks to Jaylynn
Jey tells the girls why he gave them up
Jaylynn saves a kid from a shark
Tina tells them about Machete
Jey helps Jaylynn patch herself up
Jaylynn talks to Jey a little bit
Jaylynn sees her family before killing Machete
Jaylynn kills Machete
The cops come and Jayvynn gets taken to the hospital
A new beginning

Introduction

10.2K 33 7
By JaylynnL_26

Joshua Samuel Fatu a.k.a. Jey Uso impregnated his girlfriend that he knew, ever since, high school twice. Before Jaciyah was born, Jey's girlfriend gave birth to a pair of identical twin girls named Jaylynn and Jayvynn Fatu. The girls' full names are: Jaylynn Ekaterina Glafira Fedora Sonya Viktoriya Nikita Sezja Fatu and Jayvynn Elizaveta Galina Faina Valentine Nastia Vera Lara Fatu. Jey and his girlfriend gave Jaylynn and Jayvynn up for adoption. Rikishi and the rest of the family didn't know it. Sixteen years later, Jaylynn and Jayvynn are singers, rappers, dancers, professional dance choreographers, actresses, songwriters, fashion designers, perfumists, philanthropists, and part-time divas for the WWE. They live with Machete in Tampa, FL and they go to Jefferson High School. They get abused, beatened, neglected, and raped every single day. Machete does that for no reason at all. He also puts them in cages in the basement and keeps them in there for two and a half weeks with nothing to eat nor drink. Jaylynn and Jayvynn's sister group is called Myxxed Breed, their wrestling group's name is Twin Magic, their clothing line is called Myxxed Emotions, their perfume line is called Emotions & Personalities, and their foundation's name is The Jaylynn and Jayvynn Foundation. The Jaylynn and Jayvynn Foundation helps people in need of food, clothing, medicines, supplies, and other important things. Jaylynn is the older twin by six minutes. 

Jayvynn is wearing the Batwoman outfit & Jaylynn is wearing the Superwoman outfit in the image on the side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1K 12
As the Human covenant war was won and the flood defeated once and for all. Thanks to the legendary Spartan Master chief. Though his journey didn't en...
8.1K 294 16
This story is about a girl name Lauren, who came from New York and when to live in Encino, California to go to college. She moves in the neighborhood...
7.7K 159 18
Lily Turner is your average teen. She spends time with her best friends, Peter, Ned, and Michelle. She goes to school at Midtown School for Science a...
21.3K 427 32
Xinlong as your boyfriend book 2 Not edited