Tina tells them about Machete

It was nighttime and it was 6:45p.m. Jimmy went upstairs to Jaylynn and Jayvynn's room and knocked on the door.

Jimmy: Jaylynn, dinner's ready, Jaylynn, Jaylynn.

He opened the door. He didn't see her and went downstairs into the kitchen. Tina had already arrived and she was talking to the others.

Tina: Jayvynn, I've got some bad news for Jaylynn.

Jayvynn: And what's that?

Tina: Machete escaped from jail, earlier, this mornin', after killin' his cellmate, and he's goin' after Jaylynn.

Jey: Wait a minute, what, we thought this fool was on lockdown.

Tina: He was, and he still is, he just escaped, where's Jaylynn?

Jayvynn: She was upstairs in our room.

Jimmy: Not anymore, she's gone, I didn't see her.

They heard the front door close. It was Jaylynn and she walked towards the stairs.

Jey (in a concerned tone): Jaylynn, where were you, and what happened to you?

Jaylynn: Why do you care?

She looked at him.

Jey: Cause, I'm your father.

Jaylynn made a buzzer sound.

Jaylynn: Wrong answer, my father is God.

Jey: Jaylynn, don't start this again.

Rikishi: Jaylynn, he's still your father.

Jaylynn: I don't wanna talk about this again.

Tina: You're in danger, Jaylynn, Machete escaped from jail, earlier, this mornin', after killin' his cellmate, and he's comin' after you.

Jaylynn got in front of her. She took the sai out of her boot and held onto it tightly.

Jaylynn: You think I'm scared of him, huh, I'm not scared of Machete, not anymore, I'm not, if Machete wants me, he can get me, why, because I've got somethin' for him, I'll be waitin' for him, self-defense is not murder, if the cops don't catch him before he gets to me, prepare to hear a 911 phone call, and seein' his dead body, I've gotta clean myself up, I had a shark incident.

She went up the stairs.

Tina: Killin' him won't make the pain go away, Jaylynn.

Jaylynn went into her and Jayvynn's room. She closed the door behind her and changed into some more clothes. Tina left the house.