Jaylynn argues with some of her real family members

Jaylynn and Jayvynn won their match against Layla and AJ Lee and Jaylynn was getting ready to leave.

Jayvynn: Lynn, where're you goin'?

Jaylynn: I'm goin' home, I've gotta cook dinner for Machete.

Jayvynn: No, you're goin' home with me, you're not goin' back there.

Jaylynn: Yes, I am, and you can't stop me.

Jayvynn grabbed her gym bag.

Jayvynn: Well, you can't leave without your gym bag.

Jaylynn got up.

Jaylynn: Give me my bag back, Vynn.

Jayvynn: You've gotta catch me, first.

She started running. Jaylynn ran after her and the girls ran past different wrestlers and divas.

Jaylynn: Jayvynn, it's not funny, I'm not playin' with you, give it back!

Jayvynn: No, are you gettin' tired?!

She ran towards The Usos and their family. They stopped running and The Usos, Tamina, Rikishi, Naomi, and Roman looked at Jaylynn.

Jaylynn: You tricked me.

Jayvynn: I didn't trick you, okay, I did, but I did it for your own good.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was with them.

Jaylynn: Give me my gym bag back.

Jayvynn: No, not until, you agree to come home with me, and our real family.

Rikishi: Jaylynn, Jaylynn, we're your real family like I said before, Jey Uso is you and Jayvynn's real father.

Jaylynn: Okay, am I being punk'd, I'm not stupid, I don't have a family, the only family I have is Jayvynn, you can't fool me.

Jey: Jayvynn told us everything, Jaylynn, she told us what Machete does to you guys, Jaylynn, Jaylynn, we want you to come home, now, we've got Jayvynn, now, we just need you, baby, I'm sorry that we gave you guys up, but I want us to start over, let's go home, and I'll explain everything to you, to both of you.

Jaylynn: You just couldn't stop talkin', could you, so, you've been with them the whole entire time?!

Jayvynn: I wanted to be safe, and I feel safe, now, I don't wanna die on Halloween, Lynn, I don't, and I don't want you to die on Halloween night, either, I read your diary, Lynn!

Jaylynn had flashbacks of seeing the dead bodies of the missing teenaged girls, their pictures, and information on Machete.

Tamina: Jaylynn, Jaylynn, Jaylynn?

Jaylynn: You know what, Jayvynn, keep the damn bag, I've got some more secrets that I haven't written down, yet.

Jayvynn: Like what?

Jaylynn: Remember how you kept on askin' me questions like why was I gainin' so much weight at a time, and you weren't?

Jayvynn: Yeah, what about it?

Jaylynn: Jayvynn, I was pregnant by Machete from him rapin' me, and do you remember whenever that huge storm came right through here?

Jayvynn: Yeah.

Jaylynn: That's whenever it died, I was gonna give birth to a boy that night, but Machete killed it by beatin' me, rapin' me, and electrocutin' me so much.

Jayvynn: Oh my God, Lynn, I'm so sorry.

She tried to hug Jaylynn but Jaylynn moved out of the way.

Jaylynn: Don't be, okay, don't feel sorry for me, don't hug me, don't pity me, if I had that child, it would've been brought up in a world of chaos, and violence, and I wouldn't have given it up, Machete's gonna get his, sis, I have to deal with my fear, and my fear is him, I've gotta get goin', don't worry, sis, I'll be okay, I promise, and plus, there's somethin' in the gym bag you should see.

Rikishi: Jaylynn, here's our number, if you need us.

He gave her a piece of paper. She took it from him and looked at it.

Jaylynn: Thanks, I'll call you soon.

She walked away. They watched her go and Jayvynn started crying softly. Jey held onto her and they held onto each other.