SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

By aashifictions

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Insecurities
His Guilt
His Love Confession
Do We Have SomeHope?
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
I will be back
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Let's part our way!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Abortion
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
A New Life
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

Part 4

12.1K 459 64
By aashifictions

Hello readers !! wow the target got completed and that too soon. I am impressed. So that means the silent readers too started voting for my work. Thank you so much guys. It really means a lot. so you completed your promise now its my turn. So here I am with another update. Enjoy reading and don't forget to share your views.

Sanyukta got ready in a blue color sari matching it with a golden blouse. She then tied her long hair in a messy bun and with a minimum make up she was ready for the party. She was not a fan of heavy makeup. She always says 'keep it simple'. Getting ready she came out of their room only to witness her devilishly handsome husband sitting on a couch dressed in a black Armani suit. Passing each other beautiful smiles they both get inside their car. Sanyukta was looking out of the window when randhir took her palms in his and kissed her knuckles making her blush again.

Randhir (still holding her palms and looking in front driving the car with another): when I purchased this sari for you. I never knew that it will look so beautiful when you will wear it. Today I won't leave you even for a second who know if anybody there tries to steal my pretty wife.

Sanyukta (giggling): oh so Mr. Husband is feeling insecure. And what do you mean sari is looking? Am I not looking beautiful (she ask pouting her lips)

Randhir (glaring her): sanyukta stop doing it...can't you see I am driving...just try it with me once when my hands are free then I will show how much beautiful you are.

She started giggling after hearing him. She then kept her head on his shoulder. She started smiling seeing him so close. There are very less moments when they both get to spend some time with each other. As usually he is always busy.

Randhir (focusing on drive): what is going in my baby little brain? Why are you smiling like this?

Sanyukta (smacking his arm): I don't have little brain okay. And I am smiling because I was thinking how far we both have come. Who would have thought five years back that we both will be sitting like this enjoying our married love. Things were so different at that time.

Randhir (pecking her forehead): yea I completely agree with you. You used to be such shy baby at that time. You always used to stay aloof from everyone. And remember how you used to run away after seeing me? I always wonder that what's there on my face that makes you feel so nervous.

Sanyukta (nods her head): I remember. But at that time I was so young to understand my feelings for you. Whenever you used to come in front of me my heart used to beat at a higher speed and a blush unknowingly came on my face which can make anyone suspicious of my behavior. If at that time my bhaiya came to know that his little sister is crushing on a man and that too his wife brother. He would have killed me with his bare hands. That is why after your so many requests also I never agreed to make our relationship official even after two years. And once my degree got completed then I asked you to talk to your parents about us. Because that time I knew that once my studies got completed my parents will make me married to someone and that was best time when your parents approach my family for our wedding.

Randhir: I know baby..now lets give this topic a little break and lets get out of the car. Mr. singhania must be waiting for us.

Both went inside the party hall to greet a young pair of Mr. rajveer singhania and his beautiful wife anjali singhania.

Randhir (shaking his head with rajveer): good evening Mr. singhania. I must say you have really nice arrangements.

Rajveer (smile and then his gaze fall on sanyukta who was talking with his wife): and I must say that you have a pretty wife. Won't you introduce me to her?

Randhir : yea sure why not? (looking at sanyukta): baby he is my new business partner Mr. rajveer singhania. He is investing a great sum in my project. And Mr. singhania she is my wife sanyukta.

Rajveer looked at sanyukta with smirk and forward his hand for a handshake. Sanyukta forwarded her hand but to her shock he lift her hand and gave a peck on her knuckles. And engulf her in tight hug. He kept his hand on her bare waist and rub it slightly. Sanyukta immediately pushed him and look at randhir who talking to his wife casually by keeping a hand on her waist. He looked at her and passed her smile.

Sanyukta: randhir...I want to talk to you

Randhir (still keeping his hand on anjali waist): yea sanyukta say?

Sanyukta (eyeing his hand): I want to talk to you alone (she said pressuring the word alone)

Randhir (removing his hand and look at sanyukta with a frown): sanyukta say here only or if you want to talk to me in alone then I think you can wait till we both reach home. We here to enjoy the party right? We can talk at home also. So have some patience till we reach home.

Rajveer: no Mr. shekhawat its completely alright. You both may have your privacy talks. Till then we both can greet our other guest also. So both you carry on. Please feel comfortable and see you around.

Rajveer and anjali left them to meet other guest. Randhir glare sanyukta was looking down. He holds her arms in a tight grip and drag her to a corner.

Randhir (whisper in a angry tone): now tell me sanyukta? What was that so called important talk that make you so restless that you embarrassed me in front my business partner? Couldn't you just wait for some till we left for our home?

Sanyukta (with moist eyes): randhir please first listen to me. It was important. Randhir I don't know how you will react after hearing this. But I am not feeling good about Mr. singhania. He was behaving very strangely with me you know. He kissed me on my hand and even hugged me without my permission.

Randhir (disinterestedly): so? That's all you want to say sanyukta...I just can't believe this you were making a fuss on this small thing. Why are saying like he was trying to force himself upon you. Cum- on sanyukta grow up...someone has correctly said even after a middle class person starts wearing expensive clothes and leaving in luxurious houses then also the only thing that will change is his status but this mentality will remain middle class only. This is not middle class function of your house. And here people greet each other likes this only. so please stop making a fuss on this thing.

Saying this he was about to turn when he found anjali staring at them with a smile. Sanyukta immediately wiped her tears and fakes a smile.

Anjali (walking towards them): so I think everything is sorted out between this beautiful couple?

Randhir: Mrs. Singhania please don't mind. My wife is little immature that's it. Please don't take her behavior seriously.

Anjali (keeping her hand on his shoulder): it's okay randhir and please call me anjali. And I came here to ask you for a dance. Today I am the birthday girl and I wishes to dance with the most handsome man of this party. (looking at sanyukta): I hope you won't mind sanyukta if I steal your hot husband for few moments.

Sanyukta fists her palm tightly and fake a smile. Soon randhir and anjali were on the dance floor moving their bodies with the rhythm. Sanyukta eyes again got moist when she saw randhir being so close to anjali. He was whispering something in her ear and she was laughing with him. His hands were moving up and down on her backless dress. And she was holding his shoulder with her finger slightly caressing the side of his neck.

Sanyukta thoughts

I was busy looking the way randhir and anjali were dancing. I can see it clearly how this bi**ch was trying to rub herself on my husband. I twisted my face in irritation "Like husband like wife". But I don't understand one thing why randhir is entertaining her. Why can't he just push her away or ask her to stay in limits. May be because it's quite common for him or may be don't want to disappoint that jerk my insulting his wife as this deal is very important for his company.. I am already hating this party and its hosts. Because of them randhir also shouted on me and he even called me middle class (this was enough to bring tears in my eyes). Well its not the first time he scolded me like or reminded me about my status. But to my luck this time he didn't insult me in front of anyone like last time when he made fun of me in front of his friends just because I said that I don't drink. I am not complaining. May be its not his fault solely. We both are so different from each other. We both came from different family backgrounds and like to live different lifestyle. The only thing which binds us is our love...our marriage. "They both look quite hot together" my attention shifted to the voice only to find that rascal rajveer staring at randhir and anjali with a drink. Huh..What kind of man he is? His own wife is clinging to some other man and he is calling it hot. If it would be in my hand till now I would have strangle his wife neck with my own hands.

Rajveer: you know when I first met anjali in U.K. then only I decided that I will marry her. You know she is a kind of dream girl that every man desires secretly...bold beautiful and quite open minded. But now I regrets marrying so early (he said looking at her): if I would have wait for some time then may be today in place of randhir I would have been the one with whom you would have love to talk privately (he winks at her).

Sanyukta gave him a disgusted look. Her hands were itching to give him a five star on his face. If it was not for her husband she would have shown him what she is capable of doing. She was about to turn when she saw randhir and anjali coming towards them. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Rajveer (holding anjali waist): so did my sweetheart enjoyed?

Anjali: very much..i must say randhir is such a charming man. I really envy you sanyukta for having a husband like him.

Randhir (giving his killer smirk): well in that case I should also envy rajveer for having a wife like you so hot and bold.

Sanyukta thoughts

I accusingly looked at randhir who was not even bothered that his words were somewhere hurting his wife too. I then look at the waiter who was serving drinks to them. I was about to refuse him as I don't drink but then I look at randhir and anjali who were chatting merrily and were sipping their drinks. To save myself from any further embarrassment I also picked a glass and started drinking it. Yuck ...how do these people manage to drink this...its taste is so bitter and I am feeling a burning sensation in my throat. I felt like puking my stomach out. But hey I already got my share of scolding from my husband. I really don't want to mess up more with his mood. It's better for me that now I should gulp this whole drink. Finishing the whole drink I felt my head spinning. People correctly said alcohol work worst on people who are not habituated for it. I look for any kind of support from randhir but to my disappointment he was busy with other guest. And till now rajveer and anjali has also left alone to suffer. Now it was out of my control. I really need to use a washroom to empty my stomach I think then only I feel better. I somehow reached to a room with the help of a servant. Leaving me at the door step that maid left me to help myself. I looked for a washroom and then puked my whole stomach out. I was puking when I felt someone caressing my back. I knew my baby won't leave me alone like this. he gathers my sari edge on my shoulder in order to save it from getting dirty. I sigh in relief as he was holding me from shoulders otherwise I was so weak that I would have dug my face in that basin only. I rinsed my mouth with the tap water and without even looking at his face I hugged him digging my face in his chest. I felt him touching his one hand caressing my bare belly and other was cubing my bre**t over the blouse. But today there was something different in his touch. May be alcohol is doing it work. Soon I started losing my senses and my whole body weight falls on him. I was so lost in it that I didn't remember when he caught my soft lips in his rough ones and started kissing me. But now I am sure there is something different. This touch..this kiss..this caressing is not familiar to me. He was pressing my lips to open them but I started pushing him. But then he pinched my bre**t ...I moaned in pain and gripped his shoulder and he got a chance to thrust his tongue in my mouth but suddenly I heard my name being called or I should rather say screamed. "sanyukta".

Randhir thoughts

The party is pretty cool. I must say Mr. singhania is a very rich man. He has leisurely spent so much on his hot wife birthday. Talking about his wife..Dude her once glance is enough for any man to get hard. I have heard about her from other business friends also that how she loves to turn his husband professional relation into her personal relation. I would have banged her here only but unfortunately sanyukta is here. I can't take any risk with her being around me. But I am really confused how come rajveer never came to know about his wife colorful life. It was not very difficult for him to understand that how his wife is giving a free show to other man. Leave it..It's between them. Who am I to poke my nose in their business? I am happy as long as I am satisfied and my business is smooth. Talking about wife I remembered about that complete embarrassment who is supposed to be my wife. I look around but didn't found any traces of her. I started moving here and there to look for her. Hey don't get me wrong it's not like I am concerned for her it's just that you never know what blunder she can make in my absence. I was passing by the corridor when a maid stops me.

Maid: sorry to disturb you sir...But if I am not wrong you came here with a lady who was clad in a blue sari.

Randhir (confuse): yea so? Actually I am her husband and I am looking for her only.

Maid : sir actually ma'am was not feeling well may be she got drunk accidently. So she asked me to drop her till washroom.

Randhir: what? She got drunk! Can you please guide me till that washroom.

With the help of that maid I reached till the washroom. I am feeling so frustrated on this woman. When she know she can't handle alcohol then what is the need to drink it. I think I made a mistake by bring her in this party. I could have easily turned down Mr. singhania request but I thought to act like a perfect husband to this fool as I have to keep her with me throughout my life. So these small gestures are enough for her to think that I am also in love with her. Shrugging my thoughts I opened the gate.

Randhir entered the washroom only to get the biggest shock of his life. He saw sanyukta gripping Mr singhania shoulder whereas he was kissing her.It seems blood rush out through his body when he was hus hand pinching and pulling her br***t.

Randhir (screamed): sanyukta!!

Rajveer immediately left sanyukta and looked at randhir whose eyes were splitting fire. He looked at sanyukta whose eyes were filled with tears.

Precap:

sanyukta thoughts

I ran towards randhir and hugged him as tightly as I can. I know he will come to save me. He can't leave his jaan alone like this. I know he will trust me. Today I am feeling so proud of him. I know he will understand my pain even without me saying anything. . Earlier I only used to hear this saying but now I completely believed in it that in love, two hearts get connected to each other. When one heart is in pain the other one can also feel it. I felt him holding my shoulders.

TARGET TO GET ANOTHER UPDATE:

LIKES :40 & COMMENTS :20

So how was the update?

Please do vote and comment. Every single vote and comment is precious to me.

Don't forget to complete the target. As soon as the target will be completed I will update another chapter within next 24 hours.

Guys please do try my other two work also. Both are sandhir based story. I can assure you if you liking my this story you won't be disappointed with the other ones too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 915 22
Izuku midoriya has a quirk valued by the society and used for the sake of others but what of Izuku? He is dissected, harmed and taken advantage of, h...
27.7K 1.2K 23
Anshu is a cheerful girl who lost her parents at a very young age. Once her school finishes she chooses to leave the boarding school and stay in her...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
26K 1K 52
Date Started: May 8, 2020 Date Finished: - May 19, 2020